Lucas's cousin

Y/n is gonna be changed to Aphie in this, short for Aphrodite in my opinion.

BTW THIS IS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT 

Requested

(Set the day a little after dustin got home before the go to "meet" Suzie in season 3)

- -

"Why is your cousin even going to move in with you" Mike asked. Lucas, Max, El, Will, Mike and Dustin were now outside of Lucas's house waiting for his cousin to arrive. "Because Mike, my aunt died remember? she has no place to stay since her dad's such a shithead" Mike made an "O" with his mouth.

"Is she pretty?" Dustin asked and Lucas shot him a glare. "What? I'm just asking" Max elbowed Dustin which made the rest of them laugh while dustin groaned in pain. "It doesn't matter if she's pretty or not we need to make her feel welcome" Max explained while Dustin just glared at her.

"Where is she even from anyway" Mike asked. "Australia, her dad was Australian" Lucas answered. "No way!" "That's sick" was heard from the friends when Lucas shut them up. "No one ask her any questions she's obviously gonna be upset because of her mom okay?" 

"Yeah but I gotta know if everything there is upside down" Dustin exclaimed earning an eye roll from Lucas. Max smacked dustin again. "He won't ask anything" "Stop hitting me!" the two squabbled until a taxi pulled up.

"There she is, you two, be quiet" Lucas warned Max and Dustin before walking over to the Taxi. Out came Aphie, Lucas's cousin the rest of them were unphased but Mike looked like he just saw an angel sent from heaven, she had gorgeous dark curly hair, her skin was smooth and a little lighter toned than lucas's, with beautiful hazel brown eyes.

Despite her mother having died and being in a shitty mood she was still trying to be her usual self, happy and resolved even though she felt disorganized and empty. "Lucas!" She ran over to him and hugged him while he hugged back. 

The two were always great friends and were close, but she moved away before lucas met the party. "Aphie! It's so great that you're here" he said and they let go while the others walked over to them. With Mike snapping out of his daze. She looked at them and smiled. 

"Oh yeah this is the party, This is Dustin" Dustin flashed her his signature smile which she found adorable. "Pleasure to meet you" Dustin said politely while offering her a handshake which she took. "Pleasure to meet you too" she returned.

"That's Max" Lucas pointed towards Max. "Hey, great to see you Lucas mentioned you" "Yeah well I am the best" Max joked which made her laugh and they shared a short hug. "No but in serious notes if any of these boys do anything stupid or ask anything remotely close to that just ignore them" Max said as they pulled apart. "Noted."

"That's Will and El" Aphie shook Wills hand and sent him greetings while Eleven just glared her down which made her incredibly uncomfortable. She thought Will was really nice but didn't know what to think about El.

"Annd that's Mike" Mike was too busy admiring her to realize that she already had her hand in front of him gesturing a handshake. She looked at Lucas confusingly. "Mike!" Lucas smacked him on the arm removing him from his little world. "Huh? Oh yeah right sorry.. I'm michael, Mike for short" he shook her hand. 

She giggled at his shyness. "Aphrodite, but call me Aphie" he continued shaking her hand and went back to staring at her. "For short?" he joked which made her laugh. "For short." she repeated, now she was also staring. 

Max cleared her throat which made them let go of eachothers hands. "Right so do you want me to go put your bags in your room? Mom isn't home yet and neither is dad and Erica went to sleepover at somebodies house so it'll just be us for tonight." Lucas explained grabbing her bags from the taxi. "Yeah sure!"