Fiona Wolfhard

Summary: we're back to the 13 year old rebel known as Fiona 🤩

(Fiona is fiction just to clear up, I created her)

Requested by my friend

— —

"Honestly that outfit is so cute" Fiona's best friend, Val said sitting on Fiona's floor.

The two girls were looking for outfits to wear to the first day of school since they will be 7th graders in a couple days.

"Yeah but it doesn't really scream 'school' yk" Fiona said putting the outfit back into her closet.

"Or does it not scream your dad will approve?" Val asked raising her eyebrows. "correct." Fifi sarcastically smiled. "You know.. your dad can't control your life"

"Tell that to him, he's way too overprotective and strict, my mom is just so chill about everything sometimes I wonder how they fell in love." She reached back into her closet grabbing a sundress and some vans.

"These are perfect, are you gonna get something?" Fiona asked Val, in response she shook her head. "No thanks, but the last thing I want you to get is a lecture from your dad about not sharing clothes."

"Okay" Fiona just her closet and put down her dress on the chair at her vanity.

"Honestly your dad is kinda fine-"

"FIONA!" Finn barged into her room. "What?" She responded annoyed  "How many times do I have to tell you to keep the music down in here." He complained.

"But dad these are your songs" she rolled her eyes. "I don't care turn it down I'm trying to work" he pointed at her before walking out.

"Yeah your dad is definitely fine."

"VALERIE!"

"I'm just stating the facts!"

— —

After Val went home Fiona decided to go down and ask her mom for something.

She looked for her in the kitchen and as expected she was there cooking dinner. "Hey moooooom" she said walking in and batting her eyelashes like a little child walking into a toy store.

"Hey honey, could you pass me the pepper please?" Fiona handed her the pepper from the counter and y/n used it on a salad she was preparing.

"So..." Fiona started approaching her mother and standing next to her, watching her closely. Y/n slowly turned her head to her daughter as Fiona removed her gaze on the food and to y/n.

"Alright what do you need?" She said going back to doing the salad. "What? Pft, I don't need anything- can't I just watch my darling mother prepare a loving dinner for her family?" Fifi tried a cover up.

"Mhm."

"Okay fine, I need to borrow your makeup for school" Fifi admitted. "You know your dad doesn't approve of you wearing makeup to school until you're 15" y/n told her she started chopping up some onions.

"I know.. but just some foundation, mascara, maybe false lashes, concealer and some contour? Oo! And eyeliner!"

"You are literally asking me for a full face right now."

"Pleaseeee mom" Fiona begged doing puppy dog eyes. "Fine, I guess since you're going to 7th grade there should be some change"

"YAY! THANKS MOM" she jumped on her mother in excitement and ran past Finn out of the kitchen. "Hey dad!"

"Woah, what's she so excited about?" Finn chuckled as he walked into the kitchen. Y/n shrugged and put the bowl of salad on the counter.

"Y/n." Finn approached as she hummed. "What's Fiona so excited about?" He asked again but in another tone of voice.

"Jeez you wanna ruin your own daughters excitement" she joked and turned around stirring the pasta she was preparing. "No I don't, I just know her, and things that excite her usually aren't good." Finn said folding his arms. "So tell me."

— —

Y/n ended up telling him a lie.

The morning of school Finn's chauffeur dropped her off at school since he was too busy and y/n had a modeling gig.

Which means Fiona had plenty of time to do her makeup in the school bathroom and go to class.

After she did her makeup she rushed to her locker and grabbed her things before going to her first period.

-

But things didn't go out as planned.

"We are going to have to ask you to take the makeup off miss wolfhard just because your parents are famous, doesn't mean you'll get special treatment."

"No."

"I beg your pardon?"

"No, I should be able to wear makeup this is a free country." Fiona said stubbornly folding her arms.

"Makeup is not allowed at school, this is for learning."

"N o p e."

"That's it I'm calling your mother." The teacher walked out of the room dialing Fiona's home phone.

— —

"I am so sorry, it will never happen again Miss Baker" Finn glared down at his daughter.

"It's fine y/n, she's just a child." Y/n shook the teachers hand before the parents escorted their child out of the school.

"Jesus Christ your first day and you're already in trouble." Finn said slamming the car door as he got in. "Well dad she was in the wrong here, it is a free country I'm allowed to do what I want."

Y/n stayed quiet in hopes of not to get yelled at. "Oh are you now?" Finn angrily chuckled as they drove off home.

"Yes, I don't get why makeup is such a big deal."

"You are 13, this isn't the states it's Canada, deal with it." Finn yelled.

"Well I wish we could move back to the states! Because it sucks here!" Fiona yelled back louder.

"It was one day, I told you no makeup to school until you're 15 and surprise surprise you didn't listen to me!"

"Well maybe if you weren't so you, I would have more confidence"

At this point Fiona was yelling nonsense and Finn was getting tired of it.

"That's it! When we get home, you're going straight to your fucking room and you're staying in there until you learn some respect, and while you're fucking at it you'll learn to obey others. And guess what you're getting no damn wifi and no new phone you're gonna stick with your broken one " Finn said in the angriest tone he's ever used which made y/n widen her eyes.

"What!? You can't do that!" Fiona said smacking the back of Finn's seat.

"Don't fucking test me, just because we have money and just because you were born in the world of fame, doesn't make you better than everyone else."

"Well Valerie said the opposite."

"Oh please don't give me that crap, Valerie doesn't know the difference between hi and goodbye" Finn rolled his eyes.

"Maybe we should stop the arguing-"

"Not now!" Both Finn and Fiona yelled at the same time.

"Oh boy." Y/n muttered under her breath.

— —

A/n: this has also been in my drafts and I didn't know how to finish it so.