Tutor Me

Harry is a nerd, who happens to have a major crush on the footie team captain, Louis Tomlinson. What happens when Louis needs a tutor for math? Also, Louis is openly gay and so is Harry.

I'm pretty sure I have covid rn, but I'm hella bored so here's another one-shot for you guys. I have been reading so much smut lately, I swear I need holy water.

TW and other notes: Fetus Larry, Fluff

Enjoy!

~~

Harry was in the library, sitting in one of the private study rooms. There was a knock on the door, he got up and opened it, and his breathing hitched when he saw the footie team captain/crush standing in front of him drenched in sweat. "Harry, right?" Harry felt his legs go weak, his crush knew his name, "Y-Yeah," he mentally cursed himself for stuttering. 

"Um, my coach said that you were good at math and in order for me to play at the next game I need to pass the next test with at least a C do you think you could tutor me sometime?" Harry's cheeks heated up as he nodded, "S-Sure," his cheeks darkened when he stuttered again. Louis smiled at him, "Can we meet here tomorrow?" he asked, "Yeah," the green-eyed boy breathed out.

"Thanks, curly, I owe you," Harry blushed a bright shade of red from the nickname before Louis was running back down the hallway. He shut the door and sat back down in his chair, leaning his head back and letting out a frustrated groan. "How am I going to get through tomorrow," he mumbled to himself, he slowly packed up his stuff before heading out of the school, he got into his car and drove home, with only one thing on his mind. Louis.

~~

Harry was in the study room waiting for Louis to show up, he chewed his lip nervously, he was worried that Louis was just pranking him and he wasn't going to show up.

~

After another fifteen minutes, Louis still wasn't there, so Harry packed up his stuff with a frown before getting up to leave. When he opened the door he jumped slightly at the sight of a sweaty Louis in front of him, "Sorry, coach held me back, are you still able to tutor me today?" he asked, Harry blushed softly, "Of course, and it's okay,"

Louis smiled at him, making him look down with even darker cheeks, Harry turned around and walked back over to the table. The older boy did the same before sitting down next to Harry and smirked slightly at the boy's flustered state. 

Louis grabbed some of his math papers, "These were due like two weeks ago," Harry laughed softly as he looked through the papers, most of them having little to no work in them at all. "I know, I'm just not good at math and I can't focus on it," Louis explained with slight embarrassment.

"Well, what do you like to focus on, I know you love football," Louis smiled with a nod, "Then let's turn the word problems into something about football," Harry suggested. 

~

After about an hour they had almost half of the worksheets done, and Louis was actually understanding it, "See you are good at math," Louis smiled at him, "Thanks to you, curly," the younger boy blushed softly and looked away. The blue-eyed boy made him look back up, "Don't hide your blush, it's cute," Harry's cheeks darkened as he let out a soft giggle.

Louis smiled at him, "Thank you for helping me, think we can do this again tomorrow?" Harry nodded, "S-Sure," Louis quickly packed up his stuff, and Harry did the same before they both walked out of the school together. "Thanks, curly, see you tomorrow, same time?" Harry smiled with a blush, "Of course,"

~~

Louis quickly walked to the library, excited to see Harry again, when he got there, no one was in the room, he checked the rest of the study rooms, finding nobody in any of them. He walked around the school trying to find the boy, but to no avail. He sat in the library in the study room to see if the boy would show up...