Playdate... Definetly not an awkward one...

~OMG I just got back from a weekend trip with my friends and my mom and it was so fun (I struggled with the realist headaches throughout though...) and it let me get out of the house and do stuff for once. We went to museums and ate good food it was so fun and I got a new pair of shoes (I don't have any pictures right now) TW-> knives, threatening with knives, panic and being overwhelmed.

________________________________________________________________________________

Toua had just been left with two idiots while Dream and Techno had their meeting thing about another idiot. At least the older idiot wasn't here.

"Sooooo..." Tommy says, standing in the living room where Ranboo sat awkwardly on one of the couches as Toua stood by the door with her arms crossed across her chest.

"Well..." Tommy continues. "Umm... we could... you know... do... something..."

Silence. Utter silence. Complete and utter silence. Awkward, of all kinds.

"Umm..." Tommy says, looking around the room for something that they could possibly do something with. Damn Phil and having them keep the place clean, always keeping everything that didn't fit the aesthetic out of sight.

"There's gotta be something around here-" Tommy says.

"Why are you like that?" Toua suddenly asks, a question directed directly at Ranboo.

"Wh-what do you mean?" Ranboo asks, suddenly scared.

"You have those... things all around you." Toua says, glaring at the space around Ranboo.

"What things? Where?" Ranboo asks, looking around as Tommy just watches back and fourth between the two, hoping something interesting happens that doesn't end in someone hitting the other.

"Those- purple things. And why do they make that noise?" Toua says.

"What purple things? What noise?" Ranboo asks, getting panicky.

"Those- fuckin- purple dots that float around you all the damn time, always making the god awful sound." Toua says, ear going back in discomfort.

"What- I didn't know- there's nothing- is there- why can't I- what-" Ranbo starts rambling, now sufficiently freaked out.

"The god damn purple dots that float around you. Make them stop. I swear to god if they don't stop I'll kill you." Toua says, grabbing a knife that someone got close enough for her to reach.

"Ahh-" Tommy screams, quickly jumping between the two who where on the opposite side of the room from each other. "Woah, woah, woah- this is- woah- this is a lot."

"I don't know how to stop them- I- I- I- can't even see them- I can't hear them- why do you mean?" Ranboo asks, trying not to cry as he becomes over whelmed.

"Okay- let's calm down, everyone. No one has to hold knives, or threaten, or be scared, or fight..." Tommy says. "Let's just... figure this out, and- hey!"

Toua has thrown the knife at the floor before covering her ears, the noise of the purple dots getting louder by the second.

"I- I don't know how to stop them- I- I- how do I stop them?!" Ranbo asks.

"How am I supposed to know?!" Tommy asks. "I don't know... try- this." He says, hitting Ranboo over the head with his hand.

"Ow, how is that supposed to help?" Ranboo asks, calming slightly.

"I don't know man. Let me try again." Tommy says, hitting the younger again.

"Stop it." Ranboo says, hitting Tommy on the arm.

"No." Tommy says, hitting Ranboo again before picking a pillow up off the couch and hitting the other again.

"So it's like that?" Ranboo asks, standing up with his own pillow at hand, forgetting about the purple dots incident all together.

Toua uncovers her ears as the overwhelming sound of the dots stops. She looks up and sees the other two hitting each other with pillows. The dots were gone. The sound was gone. It was fine now.

She picks up the knife, that had somehow lodged almost fully into the floor, and puts it back where she'd gotten it from before sitting at the island and waiting until Techno and Dream got back.

~~~

Finally. A knock at the door.

Ranboo went over and answered it and jumped slightly, bringing the dots back.

Toua took the chance to squeeze past the other youngling, not wanting to deal with Ranboo's stress particles again.

________________________________________________________________________________

~a very, very much shorter chapter than usual. Sorry not sorry. I didn't know what else to write for this. I wanted to include what happened with the three having to hangout but not much happened. More in the next chapter. Hope you enjoyed none the less :) (ps. I wrote this after I wrote the next chapter... just thought y'all should know)