Switch Tings

~I honestly feel like shit. warning->fluff/smut. It's for my mental health.

________________________________________________________________________________

Dream walks over to Techno and wraps his arms around his shoulders. "You look cute." He whispers in Techno's ear.

Techno blushes before turning around in the slightly shorter man's arms and draping his arms over his shoulders. Dream moves his hands to grip Techno's hips, pulling him closer. "You, as well." He says.

"So formal." Dream says, turning the two around a few times before they reach the bed which the back of Techno's knees hit, causing him to fall back and Dream to fall on top of him.

Dream sits up, straddling Techno's hips as Techno runs his palms and fingers along his thighs.

Dream starts messing with his hoodie that Techno was wearing, picking off the fuzz and loose bits of string.

The tips of Techno's fingers finds their way under the hem of the white skirt, rubbing small circles, making their way higher and higher up Dream's legs.

"This is kinda kinky." Dream says quietly. 

"A bit." Techno says, moving his hands to grab the bottom of Dream's turtle-neck. He pulls it up and over his head, leaving Dream shirtless and vulnerable.

Dream squirms, slightly uncomfortable. He stills himself when Techno reaches to pick the shirt up again. "Don't." He says gently, grabbing Techno's wrist and placing it on the left side of his stomach.

Techno brushes his fingers along Dream's lower abdomen, focusing his eyes on his hand, not wanting to make Dream any more uncomfortable than he was already.

Dream leans down, kissing Techno aggressively, trying to focus on something else.

As their lips move together, sloppily, Dream manages to get in a position where he was over Techno and Techno's legs were wrapped around his back. One hand was on the bed beside Techno's head while the other was on Techno's side, under the hoodie. 

Techno has his arms around Dream's shoulders, scratching lightly at his back.

Dream moves his hands down Techno's body before going up the half and half skirt and taking off his underwear. He lifts the hoodie up slightly, kissing along the skin just above the top of the skirt.

Techno hums, using his legs that are around Dream's back to scoot himself closer to the other.

Dream sits back on his feet, pulling his own underwear and skirt off, leaving him completely undressed and Techno almost completely dressed. He reaches over to the bedside table, opening the top drawer and pulling out a bottle of lube. He lubes his fingers before circling Techno's entrance, slowly pushing one finger in.

Techno quietly grunts, his piglin heritage showing. Dream smiles slightly, focusing on what he's doing.

Dream continues fingering the man he loves until he can easily fit three. He removes his fingers before reaching for the lube again. He kisses Techno softly while slicking his dick up.

He lines himself up, pushing in slowly, letting Techno adjust. The piglin hybrid scratches at his shoulders, legs tightening around Dream, pulling him closer, and further in.

Dream hums into Techno's neck, halting his hips once he's all the way in. Techno lets his head fall back onto the bed, nodding to let Dream know he's ready for him to move.

Dream starts to slowly move his hips, moving in and out, moaning quietly into Techno's ear.

Techno lets out grunts of pleasure, grinding his hips as Dream picks up pace.

"Mmh..." Dream hums, moving quickly yet gently. 

Techno lets his hands fall by the sides of his head as Dream props himself up, hands on either side of Techno's torso, thrusts getting sloppier by the second.

They both moan, Dream still being louder than the other despite topping instead of bottoming.

Dream gives one last big thrust before cumming inside of Techno, causing Techno to let out another grunt, cum hitting the inside of his skirt. (kinky as hell but also hot as hell)

Dream slowly pulls out, humming lowly at the sight of his cum seeping out his lover's ass. (also kinky as hell but still hot as hell)

Dream sits back on his heels again, brushing his hair out of his face, before laying down beside the piglin hybrid. He runs his fingers over his chest and stomach, bringing his breathing back down to normal.

He turns his head to the side when Techno starts to get up. He watches as Techno takes the, now slightly sticky, skirt off, throwing it in the pile of dirty clothes in the corner before walking back to the bed and laying down, still in Dream's hoodie.

Dream turns onto his side, leaning his cheek on the palm of his hand.

"What?" Techno asks, seeing how Dream's eyes scan over his body, the hoodie barely covering his lower area.

"That was hot." Dream says, reaching his free hand over and starting to play with Techno's hair. 

Techno nods, closing his eyes, letting Dream continue to play with his hair, finding it calming. "I'm proud of you." He says quietly, keeping his eyes closed.

"For what?" Dream asks. 

"For letting me see you." Techno says. "For doing something that made you uncomfortable." 

"Mmh." Dream hums. "Thank you. It was easier than I thought it'd be." He adds. 

Techno nods, not knowing how to respond. They stare at each other for a while, just enjoying the silence that was brought over them.

"I love you." Techno says in a barely audible voice.

"Hmm?" Dream asks.

"Nothing." Techno says, looking up at the ceiling.

Dream scoots over towards Techno, draping his right arm across Techno and laying his head on his shoulder. "I love you, too." Dream says quietly, voice muffled by the hoodie.

________________________________________________________________________________

~Top Dream? ( ̄﹃ ̄) also Ranboo and Tubbo meet up=4 months of temporary happiness... I'm fine. Anyways... hope you enjoyed. I'm tired, depressed, and I'm probably going to pass out any second... ANY. FRICKIN. WAYS. :)