It's Time for an Adventure

~My cousin broke his leg... Talk about maJoR crIng MomENt (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 I found out yesterday that I can shrink the Netflix screen so I can watch while also writting/going whatever... Also as of today we are #1 on Dreamnoblade, Dreamwastaken, and Technoblade.... like what? Warning->slight smut.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Ah-" Tubbo yelps, feeling someone grab his sides from behind. He turns around to find Tommy laughing hysterically at his reaction. "Shut up." Tubbo says, crossing his arms across his chest.

"You're so jumpy." Tommy says between wheezes. 

"What do you want?" Tubbo asks, faking an annoyed tone.

"I wanna go on an adventure." Tommy says.

"I have things to-" Tubbo stops himself, seeing Tommy's puppy dog eyes. "I hate you. Fine. Lead the way." 

"Yes!" Tommy says excitedly. "Can Ranboo come, too?" 

"Sure." Tubbo says.

"Let's go get him." Tommy says, starting to jog over to Phil's house. "Bitch- We're going on an adventure!" He says as he bursts through the door.

"Tommy..." Phil says in a voice of warning.

"What?" Tommy asks.

"Stop cussing around Ranboo." Phil says.

"Make me, old man." Tommy says. Tubbo just stands in the doorway awkwardly, trying not to be seen and then subsequently brought into the crossfire.

Phil goes back to what he was doing, not wanting to push the conversation further, as Tommy walks over to Ranboo and grabs his arm, pulling him out the door.

"Be back before sun down" Phil says.

"But after dark is when the fun starts." Tommy complains.

"Be back before sun down." Phil says again.

"Whatever." Tommy says, closing the door without slamming it.

"Where shall we go first?" Tubbo asks as they start walking though the town.

"I say we go into those woods over there." Tommy says, pointing towards the woods just past the community house.

"Okay." Tubbo says, starting to walk down the Prime Path towards the community house.

"Race ya!" Tommy yells, pushing past the two, almost causing them to fall down the steep part of the path in the process.

"What the fuck?" Tubbo asks, regaining his balance with the help of Ranboo. "Thanks." He says with a smile.

Ranboo nods before he and Tubbo start running after Tommy.

"Fuck." Tommy says, leaning against the community house, out of breath.

All three of them were out of breath, laughing and joking about how slow and out of shape they were.

As they ventured through the forest,  joking and laughing, getting along great, having a good time, they noticed the sun was setting.

"We should get back... Shouldn't we?" Tubbo asks.

"Probably." Tommy says. "Which way did we come from?" He asks.

"Umm..." Tubbo says.

"Don't look at me." Ranboo says as they both look at him.

"That's right. Memory boy over here can't remember shit." Tommy says jokingly.