Finished Bedroom, but first, Puffy is confirmed to be in a state of no more.

~my brain is reacting very negatively (depressive wise) to the news about Techno. Usually my brain just doesn't give a fuck about people having potentially life endangering things but this. This is... this is really effecting me. Very negatively I think it's also the depression that's coming with other things in my life but this is like that part that makes it boil over. Idk how frequent updates will be for a while. I'm quite stressed currently but writing this story does make me quite happy so maybe I'll update more frequently. Don't know. TW->death, descriptions of dead body, hanging description.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Tubbo?!" Foolish yells, having walked into an empty presidential building and hearing no sound and seeing no one. "Hello?!"

He jumps when he hears the front door, that wasn't too far behind him, opens with a slight creek.

"Tubs, man, you gotta get that door some WD40." Tommy says, stumbling when he's tripped by the before mentioned president.

"Shut up." Tubbo says, crossing his arms and walking through the door after Tommy, Ranboo not too far behind.

"Why'd it so damn dark?" Tommy asks, running his hand along the wall, trying to find the light switch.

"It's here." Ranboo says, on the other side of the door. "I thought you used to work here."

"Hey, bitch, I never had to turn the lights on." Tommy says, going to hit his younger brother, playfully, but the other dodges, causing the older to come very close to running into the wall.

"Ahh!" Tubbo yelps, seeing Foolish standing there in the middle of the front room.

"Sorry, sorry." Foolish says. "I came to tell you something, but you weren't anywhere so I thought I'd look here but there wasn't anyone here so then... well then you guys showed up." He says, rambling.

"What did you come here for? And we saw you running a little while ago." Tubbo says.

"Puffy's dead." Foolish says, seeming to suddenly be out of breath.

"She- huh?" Tubbo asks, not quite registering the information.

"Puffy's dead?!" Tommy almost yells.

"Yeah." Foolish says.

"That- what? Wait- when?" Tubbo asks, still not quite processing.

"I don't know when, but she's dead. I saw her headless body hanging in a tree in the woods." Foolish says, shaking slightly.

"Ew." Tommy says. "I mean like... umm... that's gross, how did you- how did you find her?"

"I was looking for her because she hasn't been around for a long time and I didn't know where she was..." Foolish says, ringing his hands together and transferring his weight from foot to foot.

"Oh..." Tubbo says. "Oh! Oh my god..." he adds, just now processing.

There's a awkward silence for several moments, no one daring to break it.

~~~

"Keep your eyes closed... cover them!" Dream says, as he leads the cat hybrid, who's eyes are covered by Techno's delicate fingers that are surprisingly soft given the manicure Dream had given him.

"They're closed." Toua says, crossing her arms across her stomach.

"Keep them closed- oh my god I swear if you uncover her eyes I will hurt you." Dream says, leading her to her new room that he said he'd let her decorate but that was before he started and got really into it.

"I won't." Techno says, rolling his eyes and smiling.

"Okay, okay... open." Dream says, letting go of the young hybrid's hands, that he was holding to lead her, and nodding at Techno to remove his hands from over her eyes.

Techno uncovers her eyes and she slowly opens them, being met with the dimly lit room, with the moon shining through the sky light, being directly over the window due to the time being midnight.

The bed is a king sized bed, that was pressed against the West facing wall, but there is also a very fluffy, and padded rug directly under the skylight. There's a dresser on the opposite side of the room from the bed, with a mirror in the corner next to it. The only light in the room was a lamp on the bedside table on the side closest to the wall without windows. All other light came from the skylight.

"Woah." Toua says, liking the blue and purple, and black and red color scheme, one matching her hair, the other matching her eyes.

"Do you like it?" Dream asks, standing rather close to Techno, holding onto the taller's arm.

Toua nods, stepping onto the incredibly soft and plush rug and looking up at the full moon.

Dream smiles a very cute smile, trying not to die of happiness as the young hybrid smiles, mouth slightly agape as she stares into the moon above her.

"Thank you." Toua says, walking towards the smiley man and hesitantly hugging him.

Dream essentially ascends into heaven when this happens, he hugs her back as her tail wraps around her leg, the end of her tail getting very close to wrapping around the older's leg.

Dream looks up and sees Techno smiling at the cuteness in front of him.

________________________________________________________________________________

~I think yo Yvan tell what part I wrote after I found out about the news. I'm not going to say the news invade some people haven't heard what it is yet. This is a much shorter chapter than usual, because obvious reasons... hope you enjoyed my lovlies. And remember, you are loved and appreciated here. You deserve everything good in this world, and more. *virtual hug* *virtual kiss* love you guys :)