Trees and Near Death Experiences

~From my calculations... Only 37 days (story days) have passed since the first chapter... And still all this shit has happened? What? (not including this chapter...)

________________________________________________________________________________

"Why are you here?" Techno asks coldly.

"Can't someone visit their brother every once in a while?" Tommy asks, not even believing himself. 

Techno and Ranboo, both give him a weird look, to which he crosses his arms and pouts.

"Whatever. I wanted to see The Blade, so I'm here." Tommy says. "And he came along because he insisted."

"No- You insisted that I come with you." Ranboo says. "Not to be rude or anything." He adds.

"I did no such thing." Tommy says, looking away from the two. "Can you train us?" Tommy asks.

"Heh?" Techno asks.

"Like, I don't know... Get us to be better at fighting so I can beat people up." Tommy says.

"Why would I-" Techno starts to ask but is cut off by Tommy.

"Please?" Tommy begs.

Techno narrows his eyes at the child, looking over at Dream for some help in this situation, but being met with empty space as Dream and Toua had gone into the woods to climb trees together.

Techno sighs before saying, "Fine... I'll show you a few things."

"Yay! Lessons from The Blade." Tommy says, turning to look at Ranboo.

"Yeah..." Ranboo says, sounding about as excited about this as Techno sounded.

~~~

"Do you usually travel by tree?" Dream asks, climbing a few branches higher.

"When I can." Toua says quietly, already much higher in the tree than Dream was.

"Cool. I like to occasionally. Techno thinks I'm weird because of it." Dream says, sentences separated by jumping from branch to branch.

"How long have you known Techno?" Toua asks, voice sounding far away.

Dream go in the direction of Toua's voice, trying to get closer to hear better. "Several years but it wasn't until recently that we got... closer." He says.

"So what are you two?" Toua asks, voice now in the other direction and higher up.

"Umm... I guess just two people that are dating somewhat... I mean... We've never been on a date but... Why am I talking about my love life with a ten year old?" Dream says.

"I don't know..." Toua says, dropping down right in front of Dream.

"Oh, Jesus!" Dream says, almost falling off the branch from jumping at the sudden appearance.

"Sorry. I tend to do things like that a lot." Toua says, sitting on the branch and letting her legs hang down.

"It's alright. Something like that can be helpful in certain situations." Dream says, also sitting down on the branch he was on.

Toua just nods, causing a semi-awkward silence to fall.

"So... Tell me about yourself." Dream says. "What's your life story?"

"Tell me yours first." Toua says, tail stilling and ears going back slightly.

"Alright. Where do I begin..." Dream starts before telling her about the major events of his life.