A new addition to the household

~Double update pog!

________________________________________________________________________________

"What do you think happened to Puffy?" Dream asks. He and Techno were walking back to Techno's cabin. Everyone had been tended to, Niki was back in the prison, the people should know about what happened now knew, and they were ready to go home, so they just left. They just left without really saying they were leaving.

"Don't really care." Techno says, putting his hands his in pockets, looking around at the surrounding trees.

"I figured you wouldn't." Dream says, rolling his eyes. "Do you think that was the one that lives near our cabin?" 

"Our cabin?" Techno asks, a little caught off guard.

"Well, we both live there, don't we?" Dream says.

Techno nods, looking away from the masked man.

"Okay... anyways..." Dream trails off, waiting for an answer to his question.

"Oh- No. I don't think it's the same one." Techno says.

"How do you know?" Dream asks, curious.

"Because the one near the cabin has a distinct thing about it that that one didn't have." Techno says.

Dream nods, causing them to fall into a comfortable silence for the rest of the walk.

~~~

"I'm gonna go for a walk." Dream says.

"Okay... Be safe." Techno says from his spot at the kitchen sink. "Seriously. Be safe." He says in a serious voice, looking at Dream.

"I will." Dream says in a carefree voice, booping Techno's nose.

"I'm serious." Techno says, taking Dream's hand in his. 

"I'll be careful." Dream says, in a more serious voice. Techno just looks at him, trying to read the face he can't see.

Dream moves his mask to the side and gives Techno a quick kiss on the lips. He moves his mask back into place before leaving the cabin and walking towards the North woods. 

He doesn't walk far before he hears a noise in the bushes to his right. He looks over and sees a flash of purple and blue before there's a sound in the tree to the right of the bushes.

Dream looks up and sees a young cat hybrid crouches on the branch, glaring at him.

"Hi." Dream says happily.

The hybrid hisses at him, showing the sharp set of fangs in their mouth.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you." Dream says, eyes widening when he realizes the ax that was now in his hand. He puts it in a thing on his back and raises his hands to show they're empty. "I'm not gonna hurt you." He says again.

The hybrid just looks at him. He gets the idea that he should take his mask off so the hybrid can see his face. He moves the mask to the side and up a little so half his face is showing.

The hybrid observes his face, looking into his eyes. This is when Dream realizes the appearance of the young hybrid. They have long wavy purple and blue hair, tan skin, black cat ears the same color as their tail, and purple lips, but one thing that stands out the most is their eyes. One of them in black, and one is red. Either one have the whole color take up the pupil and iris.

"Toua." They says, their voice deeper than Dream had anticipated.

"Hi, Toua. I've never seen you around." Dream says, trying to make small talk.