HALF VAMPIRE HALF WITCH โ†’ TVD...

By KElizabeth

[DISCLAIMER: WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS YOUNGER] They all used to say it was impossible, but I'm living proof tha... More

00:00
00:01
00:02
00:03
00:04
00:05
00:06
00:07
so you're elena?
who are you?
โ†’
your blood can what?
todd right?
a dares a dare
whitemore dance
โ†’
dance pt 1
dance pt 2
โ†’
goodbye
im back
the offer
โ†’
poking fun
you killed my mother
โ†’
mom?
wait till i get up
you're a monster
โ†’
misconceptions
hybrid
โ†’
ren
side chick
soul mates
friday the 13th
- thanks -
i love you too, love
katherine
a feeling
Who Wants Breakfast?
Oliver
Personal Problem
The War Has Begun
A Ripper
Slut
I'm Going To Die
The End
โ†’
Not Again
I'm Not A Baby
Tom
Maybe I'm In Love
Never Be The Same
โ†’
Who Did It
Old Junk Yard
Sassy Mouth
Twister
Fright Fest
One Cool Chick
I'm A Hybrid
I'm No Joke
Major Change
Don't Get Killed
Opposites Attract
00:70
00:71
00:72
00:73
00:74
00:75
00:76
โ†’
00:77
00:78
sequel? hell yeah !
hvhw2 !
alessandra salvatore โ€ข tvd

00:79

4.4K 153 8
By KElizabeth

FINALLY CHAPTER 79 HAS ARRIVED, I KNOW IT TOOK ME LONG BUT HERE YOU GO !!
LEAVE COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS DOWN BELOW!

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 35k, YOU GUYS ARE TOO SWEET!

LOL, OKAY NOW YOU CAN READ.

This is the LAST CHAPTER, by the way.

zara pov

+

My eyes slowly opened. It was dark and I was in the backseat of a familiar truck. We were still driving to New York. We were pretty close by now.

"Hey." Someone whispers from beside me. I look over and realized it was Elena.

"Heyyyy." I said stretching my arms. I searched the front seats and realized the guys weren't there. I also saw that we were parked outside of A place called Jerry's Pizza.

"Where's the guys?" I asked.

"Oh, they went to get us something to eat?" She said staring out the window. It was really uncomfortable.

"Oh okay." I said.

After a couple of minutes Elena asked me a question that I thought I'd never hear.

"So...How did you and Damon meet?" She asked finally looking at me.

Shit.

"I saved him from a...attack." I said.

What the hell, that doesn't even make sense.

"He was a new vampire and I was helping him from getting captured." I said trying to make my lie sound believable .

"Oh okay." She said. She looked like she actually bought what I said.

Damon & Stefan hopped back in the car with 2 huge boxes in their hands.

"One for you, and one for me." Stefan said while handing me my food. Damon pulled out a big bottle of bourbon and took a sip. He handed elena her food and she dug in immediately.

When she took her first bite she moaned out loud, causing us to watch her questionably.

"Sorry." She mumbled with food in her mouth.

"Woah, you can't drive if your drinking." I said with wide eyes. As I watched Damon chug the bourbon down his mouth.

"Relax, where all vampires here." Damon said dramatically.

"She's right." Stefan said while his mouth was full of food. I flashed him a quick smile & glared at damon through the rear view mirror.

- 2 hours later -

"So this where the necklace is?" I asked as we entered a warehouse.

"Well it's supposed to be..." Stefan said while looking around.

"What does it look like?" Elena asked.

"Here's the thing, we don't know." Damon said. Me & Elena spun around. Are eyes were wide & our jaws were dropped.

How the hell do they not know what it looks likes.

I walked up to a crate, tearing the cover off of it. Inside was Christmas ornaments?

"This is a Christmas ornament warehouse?" Elena asked, she picked up an ornament & looked at it with confusion.

"That's why we invited you Zara, so you can sniff out the little necklace." Damon said dramatically.

"And how the hell am I going to do that?" I ask.

"Simple...Magic." He said.

I still don't get it.

"There is magic in the necklace so he thinks you'll be able to locate it." Stefan said.

"I can try." I said.

"Do you know what witch put the spell in it?" I asked.

"A Bennett." He said.

I slowly walked around, trying to sense some kind of connection or force but it was no use.

- 3 hour later -

"I can't find it." I huffed. The warehouse looked like it has been ransacked, there were empty crates lying around & the ornaments were thrown around everywhere. Stefan and Elena were still looking through the piles of crates, hopping to find the necklace.

"No luck." I said to damon. He was was in the back of the warehouse staring up at the sky.

"You're in love with stefan." He said in disbelief.

"W-what are you talking about?" I asked, I was caught of guard tremendously.

"I see the way he looks at you..." He said turning to look at me.

"I don't think you should be with stefan." He said sternly.

"Who are you?" I spat. Who is he to tell me who I can be with?

"Your based on lies and secrets, I don't want you to get his hopes up then lie to him." He said with a hateful expression.

A breeze brushed past making me extremely chilly. Since it was December it was almost close to Christmas and I couldn't wait. But the shit that Damon just said ruined my mood from 0 to 60.

"I cannot believe you." I said with a sarcastic laugh.

"Are you jealous."

"I'm not jealous, look what happened between me and you. You lied to me and used me." He said getting a little angry. I busted out into fits of laughter.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me. I did not use you... You want to talk about lies, your the one who killed my father!" I shouted.

"Just so I could leave you, what kind of a monster does that?!" I said. I'm so sick and tired of Damon making me seem like I was the one that screwed up the relationship all by myself.

"So your telling me you haven't lied once to me, I thought your parents died in a car crash and I thought you were an 100 year old vampire, you never told me where you grew up or who your parents really were! You didn't even tell me that your blood could kill klaus!" He spat right in my face.

"But weren't you the one that told me you didn't settle down with one girl when we were together, all this time I have been blamed!" I said in disbelief.

"If I was with Stefan, I would tell him anything he wants to know, because he is actually worth telling, he wouldn't go slaughter my family." I spat and I know that made Damon upset because his face turned extremely vulnerable for a second but then it went back to hateful.

I looked at him with anger, then the back door busted open and I was revealed to a confused Elena.

"You guys were together?" She asked with annoyance laced in her voice.

_____________

You see that star down there... You should totally press it.😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 134 18
It's been two months since I left Mystic Falls. I've spent two months with Klaus, my ancestor and captor, helping him find a werewolf pack for one p...
509K 10.5K 59
~~ DISCLAIMER ~~ I DO NOT OWN THE VAMPIRE DIARIES, ALL COPYRIGHTS AND OWNERSHIP GOES TO THE CW, JULIE PLEK, KEVIN WILLIAMSON AND LJ SMITH I ONLY OWN...
107K 2.9K 21
It's been 15 years since it all began. Elena is in a coffin, Bonnie has moved on with her life, and Matt became the sheriff of Mystic Falls. Stefan's...
60.2K 1.9K 27
โ†’ [Sequel to: HALF VAMPIRE HALF WITCH] Zara has been hiding out in Australia for four years now. She hasn't been communicating with anyone. She's bee...