| Fall Of Felicity | Erwin Sm...

Autorstwa ilovecoffeeXOXO

Every single human to ever come alive in this life has a deck of cards representing the character traits that... Więcej

Before We Start
Dinner
A New Friend
An Unexpected Turn
Two Minds One Dream
Every Fathers Wish
Instructor Rafael Pavlov
Pain
The Devil's Spawn
The Devil's Lair
Eyebrows and Lambchop
Training Day One
Was This A Good Decision
Home
The Outside World
Hand To Hand Combat
Somebody To Love
Goodbye My Friend, Hello Heartache
The Real Marie
Blinded By Beauty
Adeline
First Sip
Erwin's Sweet Sixteen
3D Maneuver Gear
Mina (Mike x Nanaba)
Sex and Pain
A Deal With the Devil
Anka Rheinberger and Thomas
Time Is Ticking...
A Sweet Victory
Moo-blit
Blackjack
Graduation
Commander Keith Shadis
First Expedition
The Eagle's Feather
Bianca's Wedding
Forever Mine
The Bitter Truth
The Moon and Stars
A Twisted Truth
Birth
An Exception
Trust
The Pastries
What Happened Now?
Neander
Obtain
Garrison Branch
Life's Full Of Tough Choice's.
I Can Hear The Bells.
October 14th.
Baby Elourea Zacharias.
Mr and Mrs. Dok.
I Don't Dance.
I Want You.
Grandma Smith's Blessing.
The Ring.
A Bitter Truth.
My Prince.
Life And Death.
Elourea's First Birthday.
Street Rat to Survey Corp Rat.
A Talk.
Pleasure
Uh-Oh
Time
Round Two
Dinner Date
I Can't Give Up
Save Me Erwin
Surgery
Justice
Friendship
Shower, Sex and Satisfaction
Jack!?
Black Or White
Young Love
Nature Vs. Nurture
Erwin's Ring
I Do
Love Me Aurora
Pregnant!
Victoria
The Moutain's Top
Commander Pixis
One Night, Two Beginning's
Forever Home
The Fall of Wall Maria
A Compromise
Baby Number One
A Broken Man
Long Ago
Repairing an Old Wound
Marriage
Baby Number Two
Goodbye Grandmother
Naive Aurora
Edwin's First Birthday
So Long Jack
Happy Birthday Aurora
Gym Bros
Eustace's First Birthday
Harder Erwin
Authors Note! Important Please Read 🙏🏻

Karma?

2.8K 139 361
Autorstwa ilovecoffeeXOXO

Erwin's POV

Grandmother had shuffled her way into the bathroom slamming the door behind her anxious to use the toilet since at her age her bladder isn't as strong as it used to.

Aurora on the other hand zoomed pasted me cupping her mouth with her palms crying a trail of tails all the way until I couldn't see her blonde locks back and forth.....

Once those two where out from my sight, I returned back to my room closing the door shut gliding myself towards my open window that piers above the whole city of Karanese in hopes I could clear my head from all this nonsense....but no matter how hard I tired I never could I detach myself from Aurora's beauty....

I saw Aurora's tender body fling herself towards the ground conquered with pain to be released through painful tears and moans that nearly softened my heart to see her in a stage so weak and fragile.....

Watching from the top of my window, I saw her long sunshine hair being swayed back and forth with the autumn breeze, with her face buried in the ground passing cries of sadness to echo through the area......

Hmm.....perhaps I was slightly too harsh on her...after all she was only trying to warn me about Marie...but if she wasn't so childish as to tell me what she had heard, I would have been more understanding.

The more my eyes soak in on her beauty from behind with her locks dancing so gracefully with the wind and watching her cry her sadness through painful tears, guilt starts shocked in my throat as though I was swallowing sand.....

I do have to admit, it was rather foolish of me for jumping into a relationship so
quickly with a girl because I thought she was beautiful.....but more so I was excited because she was something new and enchanting.

Not to mention I was also charmed knowing a girl as outgoing and fun like Marie was interested in an introvert like myself...she was spontaneous to talk to me. Never did I imagine myself even approaching a beautiful girl like her...

Hearing Aurora's faint cries flutter through the air, some strange reason my eyes had shifted towards the sun noticing how it was setting turning it shift towards the moon, instantly reminding me all the memories and happiness Aurora and I spent together sitting on the roof and gazing upon the city side by side......

I have to set things right with Aurora. All she was trying to do was help, and that is a noble quality in a friend.....not to mention our friendship is something so extraordinary I couldn't allow it to tarnish......

Filled with hope and energy on setting things right between the blonde, all I felt was assurance and passion flood my veins knowing I'll be in peace with the girl I've been friends with since I was eight......and to ogle over her more than I should.

Just as my feet where about to pivot my direction, I noticed a brown haired man had joined Aurora on the floor expressing a more concerning look nearly as innocent as hers.....

Moblit.......

Instantly all the confidence within me washes away like dirt from a river, because despite all the men in the military lusting or craving over Aurora, there has only been one male that's capable to catch Aurora's attention and that was Moblit......

A solider who was if not the weakest link from our entire league from the males.....but part of me understands why those two click so easily.

Aurora and Moblit are soft and fragile, their emotions are used much more in their lives and truthfully I have to admit...... they are always so full of life and joy their happiness sometimes it rubs off on me.

I somewhat could tolerate the idea of Aurora and Moblit having a close relationship and a good bondage, but the moment my eyes caught glimpse of their hands holding together and seeing how easily he had lifted her.....all my sudden compromise with Aurora had faded like fog.....

Why should I be the one to apologize? After all, she insulted Marie and made false accusations about her. 

Noticing the sudden burst of sunshine raying down from those two caused more bitterness to harden my pupils, scowling down at the two of them as though they have committed a murder.

I simply was defending Marie in conversation....
Aurora just needs to grow up and understand she isn't the only pretty face around here.

Filled with annoyance but more so I couldn't deny the jealousies burning in my veins, I swivel my entire body away from the window purposely directing my attention towards my bookcase wanting to take my mind off the absurd situation.

If she prefers to be with Moblit.....then so be it.

Still heated with mostly jealously burning in my veins, I was trying to focus and concentrate my attention towards my most pleasurable leisure could relax and ease my taste......books. Eying down all the thick covers shielded within the books trying to spot any particular subject or genre that would satisfy my crave.....

Oddly enough not even the idea of reading was arousing my senses. I was still flaming with jealously but more so envy knowing how Aurora and Moblit could bond so easily without even trying....

Perhaps, I need a new situation to take my mind off of this nonsense....

An idea had struck my mind like lightening itself, flaming in my mind pursuing my body to act upon the glorious idea.

I can't recall the last time I've had a one on one conversation with Grandmother. Ever since the Sinclair's decided to step in I've always been surrounded with them.

Realizing I was getting something new in my scheduled life, my feet couldn't possibly take me quicker to reach my Grandmother's room where resting right next to her privacy is where Father would sleep......

My body was directly standing behind my Grandmother's wooden door as forming my fist into a knuckle, I gently pound my palm against the wood.

"Grandmother, may I come in?" I asked with a clear and bold voice nearly as sharp as once you finished polishing and shining shoes.

Momentarily I heard a sudden croak swarm the room, knowing right away whose voice it was.

"Enter." she croaked like a bullfrog from the other side.

I claps my palm against the doorknob, turning it clockwise as my body shuffled more and more until I was standing alone with my Grandmother having the door shut closed behind us.....

It's sad to say, but the last time I was here in her room was when Father was alive.....

Grandmother the overweight toad she was, was comfortably sitting in a rocking chair that rested in the corner of the room with her left hand rested on the armchair as her right clasped a floppy piece of parchment paper.

Curious indeed.

Itching with curiosity to know what she was looking at, my body glides towards her like a magnet filled with wonder on what exactly could she be looking at?

"Grandmother, what are you looking at?" I question tipping my head forward in hopes I could see the image of the picture much better....

Grandmother had no reason to hide was she was looking at, in fact she willingly handed me the parchment paper but slowly glided it towards me with cation and her icy blue eyes filled with softness.

"Erwin..." she began now with a more calmer voice as silk itself, reminding me how my childhood was all peaches and cream. A time where Father was alive.

"I wanna show you my husband." she paused quickly dabbing her eyes dry with her fingers even behind her red spectacles. "Your Grandfather." she ended releasing a tiny smile reaming her lips together.....

I felt my entire blood fused with interest, and once my fingers felt the flimsy piece of paper connect with my touch my eyes my eyes zipped all around the page as I gather the information on my Grandfather.

The picture was hand-drawn of course since there was no technology of a sort where you were able to capture a moment.

Grandfather too had a similar features as myself and Father, but more so Father and I had a much more resemblance between us.

Grandfather had dark blue eyes, having a clean cut face with no facial hair, his hair though was just identically blonde like Father and I's neatly combed back having a little limp on his head but still his appearance was very clean and sophisticated which I highly approved of......but the most extraordinary feature on him was seeing him dressed in his uniform under the command of the Survey Corps positioning his right fist over his heart.....

Grandfather was a Survey Corp soldier.
Remarkable...

Noticing the beige jacket strapped along his skin caused my eyes to swollen with astonishment finding myself more of a reason to fight for freedom since I had a living relative who too was curious and interested more than what lies beyond these walls.....

"Erwin..... " breathed Grandmother with a shattered and frail voice as broken glass. "I've been struggling to bring myself to show you this picture of your Grandfather because he too had a dream of living outside these walls and even pursued his dream by becoming a Survey  Corps solider."

Even though Grandmother was torn and ripped with sadness and grief and even her icy blue eyes had tears drizzle from each eye, she expressed a small smile of pleasure watching her only living relative stand by her side.....

Something obviously had happened, as to why  Grandmother is alive and my Grandfather is not....
The obvious reason is death had consumed him through the military....and this explanation is the most reasonable one.

"I notice you are having a wild attraction towards Miss.Church." Grandmother spoke with a more calming and soothing voice her lips curling into a small smile. "But as your Grandmother and have lived this life, I want to advise you Erwin, the joys and terrors about being in a relationship with a woman."

Still my eyes focused upon the picture of Grandfather seeing his long noble face being drawn, now my curiosity was itching about Grandmother's sudden talk.....

Hmm....I wonder what still will speak of?

"Ever since your Father told you about his marvelous theory about this life......you couldn't stop raving about being in the Survey Corp solider, Erwin." Grandmother paused trying to re-collect all of her thoughts and ideas since just the mere sentence of talking about her only son had her on the verge of crying.....

"The reason why I brought your Grandfather up along with the Survey Corps, because despite all this......I was a wife who had a relationship with a man that devoted his heart to the military."

Part of me couldn't deny I too was affected just mentioning Father causing memories of my childhood to flood my mind.....because Father was the light of my life, always he would encourage me to my fullest and made me the man I am today.....

"Our relationship was beautiful and passionate like every male and female, but your Grandfather had a higher rank in the military. He was captain of the entire Survey Corps.....and having such a high position comes a price meaning he was never around and his life was in more jeopardy than the average solider because he was high like the Commander."

Wow.....Grandfather was a Captain?
Marvelous....

Hearing my Grandfather held such a high position of authority, caused my entire blood to beam with energy along with strength.....
It was extraordinary to know that he was capable of greatness......

Grandmother pushed up her red spectacles further up her nose reaching her icy blue eyes, and continued where she left off.....

"The point is Erwin, no matter how much success your Grandfather achieved during his time alive, he ended up dead from one mistake and now who remembers him? The only ones who even recognize his name is his loved ones, and here we are.....just you and me Erwin still together being able to blink and breath." Grandmother breathed with a trembling voice of an earthquake spooked from all the loss she has faced.

Husband and son.....

Hearing how much wisdom and thought came out from Grandmother's mouth caused chills to run up my spine from the fright she had managed to place in my mind.

Everything she has told me is a valid point, the only people who will remember your name when your gone is your family.

My family will be the only ones who will tell my story and continue to live for me.....

No one else will love me as much as my family......but after Grandmother who will I have left?

Grandmother noticed my sudden quietness causing her to old crinkly hand on top of my cheek, feeling her pruny fingers rub against my skin.....

"Erwin." she began with voice as serious as a rock itself. " I want you to take into consideration that whomever you decide to spend the rest of your life with... don't only think about yourself and think about your wife. Don't leave her alone in this life, like your Grandfather left me with your Father....."

Yes, being alone is in fact the hardest situation ever......
My whole life I never grew up with a Mother, the only female figure was Grandmother....

Strange enough my curiosity started to itch me crazily like a mosquito bite and my lips couldn't remain shut.....

"Grandmother, what ever happened to Mother?" I question having my highs nearly as lifted as a cloud.....because from all the unanswered questions, this one burned my flame the hottest.

Grandmother lowered his eyes towards the ground for a moment concentrating hard what her lips will pass.

"Time..." she said lifting her icy blue eyes onto my ocean blue ones. "In time you'll discover what happened to your Mother...as well your Father."

Grandmother gently parted me on the cheek as a sign of her affection before standing back up on both of her feet leaving me with my thoughts and ideals as the pictures of my Grandfather still remained clutched in my plan only leaving me to one thought to stick on me like glue.

Grandfather was once was alive....now he was long forgotten.

With my mind twisting and turning from this whole day needless to say all the energy and time I've spent today was taking a toll on my body...causing yawns and a sudden wave of tiredness to overcome my senses.....

It's been a long day....perhaps I should head to bed.

Before returning back to my room, I sat down the hand drawn picture of my Grandfather on Grandma's rocking chair as my body drifts towards my room and I ended up bundled in my bed like a burrito momentarily.....only to be taken away by sleep itself pulling me into a dream that I could have sworn it was real?

Wrapped around my masculine body, was the uniform I've longed to wear for ages.

Pure white jeans, having leather straps wrapping around my waist down, finishing it off with the wings of freedom.

Finally, I was fully grown, my strength was maxed, my muscle was tensed and defined I was at peek with my looks, everything I ever wanted was placed upon me.

It was unknown why I was standing on the hundred foot concrete wall that was peering
down towards the greens and fields, but one things for such I knew what was happening was my appearance.

There I stood a fully grown man, build like an ox and tall as a tree but even more so pleasing my body was strapped with the uniform and gear I've been dreaming for ever since I was eight.....

Everything I'd ever hope for seemed to be perfect.....but oddly enough reaching an age of adulthood there was always one blonde girl that I was anxious to see how beautiful her flower had bloomed.

Filled with curiosity to see the blonde girl wondering how beautiful she must have grown there was no girl present that could exemplify her appearance.

Long golden blonde hair, green eyes, and a smile so lively and bright the sun couldn't compare.....

Where is Aurora? And why isn't she here with me standing on the concrete wall?
We've always dreamt about being soldiers?

Realizing she wasn't present only one thought instantly triggered my mind like a pistol causing sweat to bubble on my forehead from the fear and anxiety throbbing my head.

Did she not make it?

My heart beings to pounds excessively as though I drank a gallon of chloride, filled with terror and more so shock since it's a possibly that could be a reality, since I wasn't their to protect her.....

A short black haired soldier had come striding towards me with a focused look within his dark cold black eyes of his.....and truthfully he was shorter than Aurora but not as much......

"She's dead." he answered as cold as a glacier expressing no sign of emotion nor regret as though reading a handbook filled of rules....

My entire body drowns with instant sadness feeling as though my lungs had filled with water suffocating me to breath......because I knew exactly who this solider was .....and she was gone.

My attention had refocused back on the open fields, remembering all the talks and laughs the beautiful blonde girl kept telling me about living without fear and most importantly the walls....

"Thank you, Captain..." I reply, through my lower lip quivered from the terror and grief overcoming my senses like a dark shadow.

The black haired solider had shuffled forward a little more now reaching my side his head barely reaching my bicep itself.....

"The only thing left I could salvage from her was this." The black-haired man revealed grasping in his palm a thick bundle of blonde hair only matching one girl I knew whose hair was like sunshine......

Aurora....

My heart shattered into a million pieces gazing down the bundle of hair as I immediately grasp the hair wanting to once again feel the softness and love she would lay for me by rubbing the silly hair against my cheek....

What I would give to run my fingers through her hair again......
I adored her golden blonde hair falling to her waist.

Repeatedly I kept brushing the locks against my cheek feeling the smooth silky hand groom with my flesh, only giving me a mild hint of pleasure remembering her hair gracefully falling from her round face.

I'll never hear her loving laugh again.....and worst of all I'll never see that enchanting smile of hers.....

The black-haired cadet just stood by my side, watching me with no ounce of sympathy since part of the reason is because he already lost his loved one.....and despite he never got to bond with a female while being a solider.....

"Didn't the two of you had a horrible argument before we entered this battle?" bluntly asked the black-haired cadet, now directing his attention towards the open fields finding it rather annoying to see a man crumble so easily like dirt acting so feebly and weakly from grief.....

I couldn't help myself because the blonde hair girl was my soul mate, and everything about her was worth wild and more importantly she was my better half....

Still refusing to remove the locks from my skin, I had managed to reply to my comrade through my heart was grieving for the pretty blonde.

"Yes...and it was rather an awfully foolish one..." I responded now dropping my eyelids inhaling the scent of the locks hoping to get a trance of her body......

"They'll be other girls in your life Erwin. She isn't the first and last." commented the black-haired cadet still staring grimly at the trees death

There wasn't an ounce of trace remained on her blondes locks filling my head with disappointment, which made my eyelids peel back open hoping something else would remind me of her.....

My eyes landed once more on the open fields of green grass only pondering about how Aurora and I wanted to be free so badly we would sign our lives away to fight.....

Now Aurora is finally free.......but my love had left me too soon. We had so much excitement and joy.....because we just got married.

"Seems your right Captain...but she was my everything..."

Filled with shock but more so alarm caused me to wake up from slumber nearly my heart thumping from my chest as though it was nearly on the verge of popping out.....

That dream was too real and too absurd. Aurora and I? I cant even say it. It's preposterous...

Though just the idea of marriage uniting yourself with one woman for the rest of your life caused redness to flame in my cheeks, but I quickly brush off these feelings realizing today was a new day.....and might I add it was another day Marie and I had a chance to interact with one another....

Once I was dressed and groomed to pass the time on waiting for Marie, my attention was easily drawn into a book....but one I haven't read since I was a mere boy. The story that drove my curiosity wild to live freely and be able to roam and explore a world beyond your wildest dreams

"The Eagle Brother Books."

So tied in with an daring book filled with adventure and centered its main theme around a romance between a prince and a commoner girl the time for Marie couldn't have possibly come any sooner.

The door had suddenly opened wide exposing a stunning girl with green eyes as a cat whom had filled my room with her presences as her creamy voice filled my quiet room.

"Hello, Mr.Smith." she giggled rather girlishly and sweet like taffy but only tied my string of attraction tighter now....

"Hello Marie." I responded still my body lying on my back comfortably on my bed having the Eagle Brother Book rested on my abdomen. "Please come in." I handsomely stated.

Marie released a more confused look of uncertainly with her brows lowered since she was expecting a much more broader gesture than just a simple, "come on in".....

Marie entered my room, closing the door behind her as she strolled her way over towards my bed with her wavy brown hair swaying back and forth from her walks, reaching where my feet had rested at the end of the bed.

"So, what have you been doing today?' she questioned with a more cherry smile slipping some giggles of thrill.

My lips had parted open, on the verge of about to express myself about my current day but it seems a cat had reached it first.

"Let me guess!" she stopped me with a stunning smile. "Something manly like push ups or lifting weights!" she giggled rather happily. "Something to build those muscles" she passed a playful wink with her right eye.....

Yes physical activity is my number one priority, but today I wanted to give myself a break  allow myself a different kind of leisure.....

"No." I responded fully closing and removing the book from my abs to be placed on the floor giving my full undivided attention towards the pretty girl.....

Marie released a sour look nearly as though she had sucked on a lemon, causing her to gag.

"...boring..." she muttered under her breath rolling her eyes in the process...

Was she trying to be funny? I don't find it amusing more so I find it offensive since reading can take my imagination to the sky.....

I remain quiet from her comment partially finding offense towards it, as the other half now was bothered by a sudden thought that soared across my mind.

Wait...tonight is the night where Marie and her friends go out?

"Marie?" I questioned raising a brow mildly suspicious well knowing she was suppose to be with Aurora instead with me.. "Isn't tonight the night where you are supposed to meet Aurora and your friends?"

Marie released a giggle from my reply, as she crawl forward like a baby with her palms and feet skipping over my legs until she knees rested at my hips along with her stunning face inches away from my mine.

"Oh!" she breathed purposely enlarging her dazzling green eyes like a cat making her more attractive."Was that tonight? I completely forgot!"

Seeing Marie hover over my body as though she was a blanket I felt a faint blush start to occupy my cheeks since she was literally on top of me.....not to mention her enchanting face was so close to mine putting a cherry between us lips our distance would keep it holding....

She's so beautiful...

"Erwin...." she whispered placing her hands on my chest now centimeters away from her lips intercepted with mine. "Kiss me." she moaned.

Now my cheeks where starting to resemble a cherry from her sudden moan and her body towering over me.....but oddly enough there was a certain thought that pranced through my head.

Wait a minute Aurora is at the cafe expecting Marie's arrival. She is just sitting helplessly waiting for her.

Energy of wanting to help seemed to have overpowered my senses causing me to break away from Marie, standing on my two feet feeling a sort of power fused in my blood since part of me did enjoy how much I have to help Aurora.

Someone has to tell her or otherwise Aurora will wait all night....because she has such a good heart.

Marie's entire face plunges down into my pillow with her body sinking in my bed leaving her to groan in irritation.

"What the hell Erwin!" she argued, pulling her self up now on the floor with me, wearing a pouty and sour look as though she was sucking on a lime.

Marie isn't ignorant? And if the plans had canceled why in the world would she just leave Aurora in the cafe?

I was to preoccupied on the thought of rescuing Aurora from the embarrassment of waiting all night, having my hands start to fasten my boots on.

"Since you forgot, Marie.....I didn't." I complained with a more stern look wondering if this was really a coincidence. "I'm going to go get my friend."  I stated boldly as my footsteps started to reach the door.

Marie's entire face swelled with shock her face turning in more bitter causing her to rush in front of me prohibiting me to move any muscle.

"Don't be ridiculous Erwin!" she mentioned with a loud gasp." Aurora's a big girl and can handle herself! Why does she always need you to help her." persuaded Marie raising a brow with suspicion.

Hmmm.....Marie has a point, but like I mentioned before I do enjoy helping and watching over a girl like Aurora......

But then again does she really need my help? After all she was capable to get on the wagon without my help?

A sudden image floods my brain remembering a pretty blonde girl struggle on the edge of the cart trying to so hard to pull herself up with her arms but ending up being as adorable and silly like a kitten......

She is something else......

Marie noticed my sudden halt, which brought ease to her veins continuing where she left off.

"Besides, Erwin." she breathed lowly with a naught grin. "I was thinking the two of us could have a little bit of fun." she winked and with both of her hands she purposely yanked down her top reveling her succulent breast along with her creamy light brown shoulders......

My eyes couldn't possibly refuse such beauty standing inches away from my touch, causing my head to direct its attention downward seeing a female's breast for the second time in my life......and might I say it's the most beautiful image I've ever seen.

My eyes where soaking in on her two round tissues seeing her creamy light brown skin glide down her until I saw two dark circles reaching the end of her skin, only flaring my cheeks to burn as hot as hell itself.

She's even more beautiful without her top......but I can not lie the time Aurora had her top sliced open from Jack's, hers where much larger and fuller......not to mention she was more attractive than Marie.

Marie noticed my sudden attention directly staring at her naked skin, only provoking her smile to be expanded.

I admit I do find pleasure looking at her body....but isn't this a little too soon?

Not only did I realize Aurora's body was much more attractive but the main factor was that Marie willingly exposed herself only knowing her for a few short days......

"Marie...I'm beyond flattered you're interested in me, but this is not my intention of being girlfriend and boyfriend." I responded now my eyes reaching her green eyes feeling the heat lower in my cheeks knowing someone was much more attractive....

Marie laughed with a more conceded grin, as her hands continue to unbutton her shirt wanted to purposely expose herself.

"Common..don't be a baby," she whispered leaving her self to stand in only a bra revealing more of her light chocolate skin..

This is a mistake, we've only just met and her intentions between the two of us is sex?
How could she even conclude this is as a solution for our relationship?

Yes sex an important factor between a man and a woman, but we hardly even know each other.

A thought had soared across my mind, more specifically the fight between me and Aurora. The very fight that Aurora so wanted to protect me from the bitter truth and expose me of Marie's real intention.

This is what Aurora was warning me about, Marie is using me for her pleasures....

She couldn't care less about wanting to get to know each other better or wanting to spend quality time in similar interest. She just wanted someone to have a good time with.

How could I be so stupid, into agreeing into this! 

Is this what I get for wanting to try something exciting and fun because it all seemed fascinating?....but then again sometimes I neglect the friend I already have, and she is more than Marie will ever be.

"Marie." I deepen my voice nearly as hard as iron itself finding her sudden action more irritating than exciting. "I can't go any further with you, this is improper from the amount of time we've known each other. It's too soon of a step."

Marie chuckles with amusement now her hands messing with her bra strap trying to slide them down her shoulders wanting to expose her naked skin.

"Erwin, you're making a big mistake. How many of your friends end up in a situation you are in?"

She still is not taking the hint! How illiterate is she?

I was growing rather irritated at the fact she was not leaving me alone and kept pushing herself on me leaving my eyes to harden like stone and my patience was become thinner.

"I was a complete fool into agreeing to go out with you Marie," I stated harshly having no ounce of patience instead flaming with annoyance....

Marie gasped from my reply, causing her movement of her clothes to finally stop giving me my window of opportunity to finish this once and for all.

When I'm through with her, she'll think twice to ever cross me again.

"I was completely deceived by your looks thinking you were extremely beautiful and how could an introvert like myself be able to hang out with a quirky girl like you. I thought when going into this relationship you would enjoy what I value, such as reading, enjoying walks and exploring, but being with you the last seventy-two hours made me realize you aren't what I thought you were. After tonight, every time I see your face all I'll ever think about is the whore who'll never be satisfied with any man who comes her way unless he fills her up with cock!" I ended rudely.

Marie pushed her eyebrows together as I could feel the anger spring from her skin, though her vocabulary could never compete with mine.

Gotcha......

"Cat got your tongue?" I reply slipping a cocky smirk of triumph knowing she's lost her tongue.

Marie groaned angrily with frustration, causing her to splurge out on her emotions using her fist to slap my chest multiple times, but all I felt was weak punches towards my flesh as though a woodpecker was pecking at my skin.

"Shut up Erwin!" she spat boiling with anger. "It's not like your a party dropper yourself!"'she insulted with her green pupils swollen with malice...."Who reads books for fun, or better yet who still does?" she sarcastically scoffed trying to compete with my words but it seems as though my intelligence was peeking much higher....

Now I see what Marie is made of.....funny how life can teach you that someone as pretty Marie can have an ugly personality and change your perceptive on a human.

I truly thought Marie was beautiful, now all I see is a snake.....

"At least my explanation of our breakup will be a legitimate reason, as for you...a horny girl who only cares about the content of my pants."

Finally after some weak punches Marie had lowered her fist but her face still reeked with anger and frustration I could feel her wrath steam from her skin.

"Erwin were done!" she screamed loudly pivoting her direction out towards my door. "Don't even bother trying to talk to me again, you dork!" she yelled as fearsome as a tiger.....

Finally it's over.....

I sighed a little relieved nothing happened between the two of as, feeling as though hundreds of pounds had been lifted from my shoulder knowing I was once again a free man.....and I could take all the time for one particular person.

Before leaving my room for good, Marie gave me one last grin wanting to leave this conversation victorious before spilling the tea with all her friends.

"Oh by the way, Eyebrows." she stated with a wicked grin full of wrath. "Why don't you go run to your mommy Aurora and ask her if she can button your shirt since you never learned how to because your mom is dead!" she angrily stated.

Hearing her sudden snarl about my mother did impact my mood as though a knife was pierced through my heart......but little did Marie know what I was thinking the whole time I was gazing at her breast.

"Trust me Marie." I replied with a cocky grin filled with thrill knowing it's going to leave Marie breathless "I'll run to Aurora and ask her to anything for me, because knowing I get to see how large and juicy her breast are." I pause feeling heat start to roast in my cheeks, since part of this speech I used more emotions than logics.

"It makes yours look like you only have nipples."'I grinned with triumphant.

Marie's entire face swelled with annoyance, excusing herself out from my room slamming the door to leave me alone for good......

Aurora!!!!

Knowing my best friend was sitting all alone patiently waiting in the cafe, caused my heart to increase its speed since the only thought was occurring in my head about her safety.....

She's such a stunning girl, any predator could easily take advantage of her. I have to protect her!

With my feet flying like a bird racing to the cafe, I felt my breathing increase not only from the force I was placing......but the thought of someone taking advantage of her......

Was I scared?

How could I let her go alone? She's so naive, and so good to others and always she trust the wrong people..

Since I was racing as fast as a cheetah to the cafe, it didn't take long for my body to reach the shop and once my hands grasp the metal doorknob I hastily opened it desperate to see Aurora.....

Thankfully as naive as she was, her body was resting by the door taking a seat at the nearest table meaning how anxious she was to meet Marie and her friends.

Aurora immediately rose her round face up from my sudden arrival her dazzling green eyes landed on mine causing our gaze to be one.....

Aurora was sitting all alone and the only thing accompanying by her was an empty white coffee cup with a pink lipstick stain on the tip.

Good....nothing happened to her.

Seeing as though Aurora was safe and sound
my heart seemed to have lowered its speed since ease was overcome through my mind.

"May I join you?" I asked with a tiny smile charmed a little to see her beautiful face locked with mine and I might add she was all alone with me.

Aurora's round face still remained locked with mine but she had lowered her enchanting green eyes back towards her white coffee cup.

"Erwin....." she breathed having pink spread through her cheeks only finding it adorable to see her with color. "I don't wanna see you."

Hearing her sudden reply caused all sudden spirits and hopes to have drained in me like water in a bath tub, because I was so focused on recusing her and making sure she was alright I had neglected how much I've been a fool with her.

Knowing their was an empty seat across from Aurora, my body had shifted towards the chair but my entire face was just centered on her round one anxious to settle our differences, since after dealing with Marie's true intentions.

I fully understand why Aurora acted the way she acted, she was just tying to protect me the way she could. I was a complete fool for being so idiotic with her....

"Aurora." I begin my eyes softening a little like flour devastated knowing her green eyes weren't locked with mine. "I am awfully sorry for mocking you the way I did last night, it was repulsive and down right ugly." I pleaded feeling my throat become dry from the guilt swarming in my head remembering how ugly I had become.

Finally Aurora's round delectable face had risen causing her green eyes to land on mine, expressing a more delightful look, her eyes filled with interest but more so having her beauty gaze down at me nearly caused my tongue to swell like a blister.....

Why did I ever think Marie was prettier? I even admitted to Marie her breasts where prettier.....

"All you were trying to do was look out for me, and I was a fool for being so arrogant and blinded that I didn't believe a girl whose been friends since we where eight...." I pleaded now feeling a little blush occupy my cheeks, because not only gazing upon her beauty was enchanting but now the more I looked back at my past actions of defending Aurora.....made me wonder if I'm protective over because she's just a friend whose sensitive? Or I like her in a different way?

Aurora's still had her green eyes locked with mine, only giving me the pleasure of gazing into her angelic look but just as beautiful as she was she was even more alluring when she is smiling.....and sadly she wasn't.

Something is not right, why is she not smiling?

"Erwin..." she began parting her fluffy pink lips open her green eyes dazzling like emeralds. "I accept you're apologize, but."

She breathed with a hesitant look her cheeks starting to burn a brighter pink since my focus was as intense as a lion or the fact something else must be troubling her?

"I need you to know, the way you mocked me yesterday really hurt me." she cried with a painful voice her eyes softening like flour having water start to form in the corner of her making her image even more allusive. "It really hurt me because I am insecure about my stutter, and the one person who I look up on humiliates me with my highest insecurity."

Aurora released a painful cry having wet tears pour down from each of her eyes to drizzle gracefully down her white skin.....

Aurora, I am truly sorry. I know I was a fool and I promise I won't hurt you again.
From now on I will make sure you never feel like this again.....

Despite how innocent and appealing she looked when she was in grief, I couldn't get over the fact what she said about me?

What does she mean look upon? Like she idolizes me?

Just as I part open my lips wanting to question her further about her last few words, her angelic voice beat me to it.....

"Erwin. I think it would be best if we took a break for a while, just until I can get over what had happened."

Hearing her words was as though I felt a dagger pierce through my heart. I was crushed no I was devastated that she doesn't want to be friends anymore.......just as I was starting to recognize and understand how not only Aurora was beautiful on the outside but beauty within her since she was capable to forgive me from something so disgusting that came out from me.....

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

422K 12.3K 80
SEQUEL IS OUT Fourteen years ago, before the fall of Wall Maria, Levi Ackerman joined the Survey Corps. Possessing the strength equal to a single bri...
13.8K 833 74
《Undercover Detective Erwin x Reader》 |Single| ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦ As we head back to the country of Ostani, we follo...
359K 11.5K 30
Alexandria Williams' life is complicated, and it gets flipped totally upside down when her parent's are executed for their crimes. After growing old...
162K 5.1K 31
❝ 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐞 ❞ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃! 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞! 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞! 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫...