| Fall Of Felicity | Erwin Sm...

By ilovecoffeeXOXO

Every single human to ever come alive in this life has a deck of cards representing the character traits that... More

Before We Start
Dinner
A New Friend
An Unexpected Turn
Two Minds One Dream
Every Fathers Wish
Instructor Rafael Pavlov
Pain
The Devil's Spawn
The Devil's Lair
Eyebrows and Lambchop
Training Day One
Was This A Good Decision
Home
The Outside World
Hand To Hand Combat
Somebody To Love
Goodbye My Friend, Hello Heartache
The Real Marie
Blinded By Beauty
Karma?
First Sip
Erwin's Sweet Sixteen
3D Maneuver Gear
Mina (Mike x Nanaba)
Sex and Pain
A Deal With the Devil
Anka Rheinberger and Thomas
Time Is Ticking...
A Sweet Victory
Moo-blit
Blackjack
Graduation
Commander Keith Shadis
First Expedition
The Eagle's Feather
Bianca's Wedding
Forever Mine
The Bitter Truth
The Moon and Stars
A Twisted Truth
Birth
An Exception
Trust
The Pastries
What Happened Now?
Neander
Obtain
Garrison Branch
Life's Full Of Tough Choice's.
I Can Hear The Bells.
October 14th.
Baby Elourea Zacharias.
Mr and Mrs. Dok.
I Don't Dance.
I Want You.
Grandma Smith's Blessing.
The Ring.
A Bitter Truth.
My Prince.
Life And Death.
Elourea's First Birthday.
Street Rat to Survey Corp Rat.
A Talk.
Pleasure
Uh-Oh
Time
Round Two
Dinner Date
I Can't Give Up
Save Me Erwin
Surgery
Justice
Friendship
Shower, Sex and Satisfaction
Jack!?
Black Or White
Young Love
Nature Vs. Nurture
Erwin's Ring
I Do
Love Me Aurora
Pregnant!
Victoria
The Moutain's Top
Commander Pixis
One Night, Two Beginning's
Forever Home
The Fall of Wall Maria
A Compromise
Baby Number One
A Broken Man
Long Ago
Repairing an Old Wound
Marriage
Baby Number Two
Goodbye Grandmother
Naive Aurora
Edwin's First Birthday
So Long Jack
Happy Birthday Aurora
Gym Bros
Eustace's First Birthday
Harder Erwin
Authors Note! Important Please Read 🙏🏻

Adeline

2.5K 110 269
By ilovecoffeeXOXO

Aurora's POV

My body remained on the cold floorboard, feeling the wooden door press up against my back with my knees pushed into my chest, allowing all my pain and suffering to be released through cries of sorrow.....

I'm feel so stupid......but I'm more hurt that Erwin would be so cruel and bully me like that..

My head remained dropped and low as though a coconut had fallen from a tree having no energy to answer Grandma Smith, but the longer she stood behind the five inch door the more impatient she grew and seeing as though Grandma Smith couldn't get me to open up through her bangs her tongue did all the dirty work....

"AURORA SINCLAIR! OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW OR I'LL MAKE SURE YOU WON'T HAVE A BED TONIGHT!"

Knowing I couldn't cry my sadness in peace, I had pulled the remaining courage left in me breaking apart my ball shape form, causing my right arm to glide towards the door handle having my fingers grasp it's cold handle.....until I heard another door being open.....

"Grandma would you ever so kind as to stop shouting. " fussed a masculine voice joining in Grandma Smiths conversation. "You're interrupting my thoughts and I can't concentrate."

"Heavens sake!" Grandma Smith grunted loudly like a toad in a pound, expressing a pouty look of irritation since nothing was going her way.

Even though I was heartbroken from Erwin's response, hearing his smooth voice nearly inches away from me had caused even more pain to sizzle in my chest as though cooking bacon and all the fat was burning from the fire.....

I don't wanna see his face, and I especially don't wanna talk to him.....
Erwin has hurt me too much....

I manage to pull myself up back on my feet, transitioning my body to open the door to expose myself towards the two.

Filled with embarrassment about Erwin and I'd conversation I purposely hung my head low gazing at the wooden floorboard with my blonde locks shielding my sobbing face of agony from each corner of my face.....

Not a moment to soon, I had forced the energy left in my body to be used to sprinting as fast and far away from the blonde boy who ripped my heart from my chest.....

I don't want to see him.....I just want to be alone....

Though I had bolted past Erwin and Grandma Smith, since my speed was as fast as a rabbit it caused my long blonde hair to whack Erwin in the face making him flinch and release a sour look of displease....

From the sudden brush of my hair stroking his face it caused Erwin's blue eyes to follow my body like a shadow.....watching a helpless blonde sob down the halls expressing no sort of guilt nor empathy.....

All he did with his dazzling blue eyes of his was watch my body until I was completely out of his sight.....

Once I was nowhere near the blonde boy he lowered his head towards the floor causing his stare to gaze upon a trail of tears , splattered on the wooden floor from pain and agony.....

"Oh, Aurora..." Erwin breathed lowly like the nights wind almost like a wolf howling to the moon.. "Your so sensitive..."

As my feet dashed down the house of Grandma's Smith stomping the floorboard roughly like an elephant, my lips still released painful cries drizzling down each cheek, but thankfully I had managed to escape this household......

I rush out the back door of the house that leads to a small area of grass connecting to the house, but to secure the perimeter it had a wooden fence stabbed around the lot keeping me locked in as though I was cattle.....

Knowing I couldn't run any further out made me sob even more painfully since I was still trapped like a bird, causing me to weaken from exhaustion as my body weakly crumbles down to the ground like dirt.....

Why.....friends aren't suppose to fight like this, and I was only trying to help him....and to think I adored Erwin so much, and I thought he was something special.
He's just like everyone else.....

Pain stabbed my chest like a dagger the more I begin to realize all my hopes and desires for Erwin had seemed to tumble down like dirt, causing more tears to stream from my cheeks covering it with agonizing cries...

"Aurora?" questioned a rather high pitched voice, but a voice so calming and sensitive it was like adding whipped cream to your waffles.....

I know that voice.

My head felt as though a hammer was thumping it's head against my skull for hours, but I managed to bite through the pain lifting my head from the ground in the direction of the delicate voice.....

Tears drained down my face like raindrops, causing my vision to be blurry and the face directing me was filled with small dots as though I was directly looking into the sun....

The figure patiently waited for my response gleaming a gentle smile, but after blinking and using the ends of my sleeves to wipe my face dry from my tears I was beginning to see a boy with hazel brown eyes wearing a sorrowful look, his eyes soften with concern and eyebrows lowered with worry.

"Moblit..." I breathed with rosy cheeks feeling my nose become runny and light from the hot liquid as I quickly suck it all back in before it started to head south....

Moblit titled his head as cutely as a kitten but wearing a look of worry that nearly made my heart fill with rainbows to see his concern, but his gesture is what made me nearly forget why I was crying.....

"Aurora!" he question holding out his right hand for me to take."What happened," he asked sweetly like sugar, his eyes melted with sadness gazing upon a pretty blonde in distress....

He's so sweet to be worried, but I don't want him to be concerned about my problems with Erwin. Erwin was the problem this time...

I gently grab his hand my tears nearly dried like the desert to see his handsome face, as Moblit struggled to pull me up the first time since I wasn't a slim girl, but he managed to overcome his weakness, using all his strength in his body slowly lifting me up from the ground with my feet reaching a solid surface again...

Once our bodies where facing each other, my eyes directed into is hazel eyes and seeing all the worry and concern built in his pupils.....I was already starting to forget all my pain.

Moblit is so unique and special.....
If he only knew what his presences means to me...

"It's nothing Moblit..." I smile weakly once more using the ends of my sleeves to whip the remaining tears stained on my cheeks....

Moblit tilted his head once more as adorably as a kitten, filled with confusion.
"If nothing is wrong, then why are you crying Aurora?" he mentioned sweetly his caramel eyes struck with worry.

Hearing Moblit's sudden interest and worry about my safety was like a nice warm bath after an exhausting day of physically working.....he had managed to heal all my scars through his sentimental comments, but interesting enough his kindness not only left me warm, but a light bulb had flickered off inside of my head realizing something about Moblit's personality....

What if I got this all wrong. Maybe I should be telling Moblit what happened? Moblit seems to be just like me when it comes to personality.

He seems fragile, soft and emotional just like me....not to mention we both struggle to be strong....

Telling him how I feel, might help me more overcome my pain....

My eyes continue to swim into his luscious caramel brown eyes of his.....

Moblit is so sweet though. I don't want to bother him more with my problems......
Maybe it would be better if time would heal me.....

"Moblit." I breathed with a soft voice as fragile as a flower. "Yes your right." I reply still my eyes locked in a daze from his concerned look. "But if it's alright with you, I don't feel like taking about it now....."

Moblit's face droops like a leaf lacking water dehydrated from the sun, not because I wasn't telling him what was bothering me.....he was sadden because I was hurting.

"I understand Aurora." he politely replied still gleaming a look of innocence and softness from his divine brown eyes.

Moblit paused for a a moment, his eyes concentrated on my appearance causing him to stand still with eyes stupefy as though a witch casts a spell on him.....but it was a mixture of astonishment but also his mind was twisting and turning....

I really don't wanna be in the house.... especially to see his face.

"Aurora, how would you like to come over to my house!" Moblit smiled sweetly with his cheeks almost touching underneath his eyes.

My heart nearly stopped in mid motion from Moblit's sentence causing me to miss a breath....he just read my mind, but more Moblit sensed my pain and knew exactly how to treat my wound....

My eyes widen with shock filled with amazement from his kind gesture, causing all those painful wet tears to scurry down like trail down a hill .....I was beginning to feel like myself once again, my veins replenish with hope that this life was indeed beautiful, all because of someone who radiant energy like the sun.

"Moblit......" I breathed with a delicate voice like pudding my eyes softening with charm to gaze upon his gentle smile. "That would mean so much to me...."

Moblit's entire face lights up like a lantern in the dark, causing his smile to larger like a watermelon filled with happiness.

"Yay!" he chirped merrily like a robin, as he reaches his right hand towards mine. "Common!" he insisted as I felt his palm gently lock in with mine as though I was holding onto a kittens paw. "Follow me."

Feeling his soft hand gently rub against my skin, caused a warm smile to shine across my lips once again remembering why this life was worth living.....

Moblit is so wonderful....I couldn't have ask for anyone better....

As Moblit gently tugged on my palm leading my body to follow his lead like a duckling, there standing in a tall tower we had an eavesdropper.

Erwin's bedroom was at the top of the house, having a square window directly peering down into the city but furthermore a perfect view of the little yard Grandma Smith had owned.....

With every step I took I was in total bliss, I felt as though I was skipping through a field full of dozens of wildflowers since I was spending my time with another human so gentle and sensitive as I was.....

The more I skipped behind Moblit the more energy and passion began to grow in my blood
which caused my blonde hair to sway back and forth from the excitement flourishing in me.....and this whole time Erwin was peering down below us, watching me specifically but once my body had connected with Moblit his calming blue eyes had flames with annoyance? Or perhaps jealously?

Erwin's blue eyes had followed my blonde locks like a magnet, but strange enough he heard the whole conversation? Has he no remorse nor guilt?

As Moblit sweetly guided me to his house as caring and loving as a mother duckling we had reached his house that directly was neighbored from Grandma Smith..

Polite and the gentleman Moblit was he still held onto my hand for comfortable and with his free hand, he slowly twist the doorknob creating a clink noise leading us into his house where he grew up....

Like all houses in the city everything was pretty much the same when it came to exterior and interior design.

The kitchen rested at the left side of the house, while looking to your right stood some comfy chairs and a coffee table to enjoy morning coffee and reading the newspaper...and diving further down the home rested doors that individually separated rooms for the different household members..

It's so quaint, and adorable like Moblit!

My eyes glimpse around the perimeter of the room, sparkling with fascination because his home matched how sweet and innocent Moblit was.....

Moblit noticed my sudden interest on his home causing his hand to slowly depart from my skin, as he parted his lips open to lighten the room with his gentle voice.

"It's not much, but it's home." he humbly shared a little color occupying his cheeks a little embarrassed...

Awe Moblit. Don't be ashamed!

"Moblit..." I began with a voice as smooth and silky when sunshine dancing across the river.... "Your house is beautiful!" I breathed with a bright smile exposing all my teeth.

Moblit mirrored my smile filled with happiness and joy shining through his teeth.....but there was a sudden squeak so adorable it nearly took my breath away.....

"Hello?" squeaked a little noise as adorable and alluring as a little house mouse.

Hearing the sudden squeak too me by surprise, as I jumped up frighten from the sudden noise only causing Moblit to giggle sweetly from my adorable response....

There were tiny footsteps approaching squishing the floorboard as though a bird's wings where flapping up and down. After a few steps of the gentle feet tapping the floorboard a tiny human had come to greet the two soldiers......more so a tiny little girl.

My eyes instantly recognize the tiny child standing a few feet away from us causing a smile of tenderness to escape across my lips, as I felt my body instantly warm with delicate to see such an adorable human....

Her height barely reaching my knees, caramel eyes as divine and charming like her older brother, but more so to see two loose pigtails hanging from the sides of her head, falling helplessly down her shoulder like a scarf......

The little girl's eyes sparkle with astonishment, her hazel eyes running up and down my body like a bee.

"Your pretty friend is here!" she exclaimed with a loud giggle as sweet as sugar itself, bouncing up and down with excitement as though she was a jellybean.

Awe.....

My eyes soften watching a child filled with so much innocence and joy.....my heart was melting like ice cream on a summers day.

Moblit giggles lightly like a bird chirping, as his sister reaches his side causing him to embrace her with a gentle hug.

"Aurora." Moblit began with a dazzling smile as precious as a gem itself. "This is my little sister, Adeline." he introduced sweetly as he glided his right hand towards Adeline's neck, his fingers tips gently started to brush and tickle her skin.

Adeline giggles happily and sweetly like taffy from her brother's tickles, causing her to raise both of her arms in the air indicating she wanted to be held.....

Moblit smiles brightens like the morning sun, as he bend down to her level using both of his hands to grasp Adeline's waist, hosting her off from the ground to be transitioned onto his left hip....

With Adeline resting on Moblit's right hip and Moblit had Adeline secured in his arms, Adeline purposely leans herself closer to me with her eyes locked in a daze gazing at my beauty from an adults level....

I can't tell whose cuter......Moblit or Adeline.
I just wanna kiss them both.

Soften and filled with happiness, my lips shine a bright smile as warm as a fireplace causing my tongue to express my sweetness.

"Adeline, how old are you sweetie?" I asked with a bright smile, enchanted by how adorable a human can be at such a young age......

Adeline giggles happily still her hazel eyes locked on me like bears to honey, but she managed to answer my question holding up four fingers.

She's so precious! She makes me want to have children of my own....

"Oh my goodness!" I exclaimed happily with a loud gasp hoping to make her giggle some more. "You are a very big girl aren't you!" I giggle sweetly still exposing my beautiful and bright smile.

Adeline nods her head up and down agreeing to my statement as sweetly as a bunny, but from the motion of her head rocking up and down those pigtails kept loosening and loosening.....

Her hair! Poor baby!

Already I was attached to Adeline from her she and height, now I was becoming protective and caring towards her acting as though she was my own.....

"Here, sweetheart. Let me fix those!" I sweetly stated as my body drifts closer to the most precious humans on this surface.....

Once I was in distance with those two, I raise both of my palms towards Adeline's right pigtail gently removing the hair tie from her brown locks. I then softly inserted my fingers through her locks gently combing down her hair repeatedly until it was smooth and straight again.....

"Are you Moo's girlfriend?" she curiously asked trying to look over at me, but she knew if she wanted pigtails again she would have to remind still keeping her head straight.

"Because you are a girl and boys date girls especially pretty ones!" she mentioned with a giggle.

Moo? Like a cow...
That is so sweet!

Moblit entire's face flushes as deep as a cherry red from his sister's sudden question about being more than friends only causing him to break a sweat from shyness.....

"Adeline has a hard time saying the other half of my name." he smiled weakly his cheeks still burning like a flame. "So I just told her to call me 'Moo'."

Aweee.....that is too precious.

Hearing Adeline's sudden question along with gaining knowledge from the adorable nickname, only provided more reason for my smile to kept glowing with happiness.....
Everything about those two kept inspiring and making my life thrive with happiness....

"Yes, boys can date girls Adeline." I began, now having one side of Adeline's hair to be completely straight, tightening and raising her locks to flow over her ear. "But Moo and I are just friends though sweetie." I replied using one hand to maintain the pigtail and the other hand started to messed with the tie to start sealed and grip her ponytail.

Once the right side of Adeline's head had her ponytail tied and secured over her ear, she twisted the other side of her head exposing the other loose knot.

Moblit's cheeks slowly started to diminish the redness in his skin, but still the idea of being girlfriend and boyfriend left Moblit's tongue to express his bashful behavior.....

"M-My parents left for a d-date, and left me to watch A-Adeline." Moblit stuttered heavily breaking a sweat, but still managing to clutch his sister in his hip.

Moblit stutters too when he gets uncomfortable or nervous? Oh my goodness....we really are alike....

Realizing this trait in Moblit warmed my blood as though I was taking a hot bath....it brought my mind at ease to know someone else struggles with the same insecurity as well....

Wow.....I wonder if I am adoring the wrong man?

With my mind thinking about the comparison between Moblit and I how much of our personalities matched my fingers had managed to repeat the same steps into a ponytail, mirror Adeline's first ponytail on the other side of her head.....

"That's alright Moblit." I breathed with a bright smile taking a few steps back to examine if Adeline's ponytails where even and straight. "I would love to spend some time with you and Adeline!" I giggle happily recognizing both sides of her head where even and straight....

Adeline giggles merrily as she swooshes her head back and forth enjoying the tightly compacted ponytails whacking her head and also manages to brush Moblit's mouth.

From the sudden wave of hair whacking Moblit across the mouth and jaw, caused him to release a sour face as though he was sucking on a lemon peel, squinting his eyes.

Should it had been Moblit instead or Erwin? Even though Moblit doesn't possesses the same strengths as Erwin......but he's so wonderful and sweet.
Moblit would never hurt me.....

As my eyes watched Moblit so gently handle and take care of Adeline my eyes soften like a stick of butter, noticing how delicate his handwork was when setting her down and the concern in his eyes was just so precious.....

"Aurora! Moo!" squeaked Adeline happily."Do you guys wanna play dolls?" she jumped up and down happily like a little frog back into it's pound.

Dolls......I haven't played with dolls since I was  ten. It was my favorite thing to do as a little girl. I could imagine anything and create an ending I always wanted, something happy.

Everyone loved happily ever after and I got to live a life full of wonders and joy.....

My heart begins to melt from her innocence causing me to gently squat down on my knees to reach her level as my lips shine a stunning sun as radiant as the sun.

"I would love to Adeline!" I smile brightly exposing all my teeth.

From my response Adeline jumps up and down a few more times having her pigtails bounce up and down like waves, but out of nowhere she flung her hand at me grabbing my right wrist as she started to drag me across the room.

Oh! Didn't see that coming.

I giggle from her sudden excitement, as I trail behind her finding it awfully adorable having a little four year old tug on my wrist, leading me to her bedroom to play my favorite game as a child.....

This whole time Moblit watched the two of us with a loving smile having a hard time keeping his eyes off a pretty blonde girl....

With Adeline charging with so much excitement and giggles we had reached her room momentarily....

As most girls at the age of four the room itself was simple, but like all children what was the one thing we treasured most at our innocence......

Toys.

Standing at the feet of her bed, was a marvelous stoned castle the height of a dining chair and the size of a drawer. The castle itself was made out of stones concreting along the surface and inside the castle had fine interior furniture that was as luxurious as the king's personal set it self.

Can I live in that castle?

"Oh my goodness!" I giggled with rosy cheeks, as the two of still had our hands together drifting towards the castle. "What a beautiful castle, Adeline!"

Adeline giggles happily, and once we reached the castle her hand drifted away from my touch focusing her attention on her favorite item.

"Common!" she persisted already taking a seat near the castle fiddling with some of the  furniture, rearranging some of the placement. "Let's play princess and prince!"

My smile couldn't be smeared away watching a child beam with so much excitement, it made life seem full of joy being with such innocence......

I used to play that game when I was a child....and it was my favorite truth be told, but I wanna make sure if it's the same I'm thinking....

"Adeline?" I begin as my body lowers to the ground joining Adeline on the floor to be seated in front of the castle. "How do we play princess and prince?" I asked curiously already having an idea.....

Adeline dug her hands into the castle, gliding past a royal red throne room filled with gold and jewels to be reaching a magnificent blue ball room occupying six dolls.....

Three males and three females where present in the blue ball room all dressed beautifully with royal fabrics that fell to their ankles and had faces that where craved to perfection and painted as though they were real.....

What beautiful dolls she has.....

One doll in particular instantly caught my eyes in a daze since she was the fairest from them all and not to mention she reminded if not exactly looked like me.....luckily Adeline's tiny hands had gasp onto the prettiest of them all.

"First we must pick who plays the princess." Adeline grabbed the most stunning female doll of them all.

The girl had long sunshine blonde hair to her waist, wearing a dress spun with white silk
covering her arms, all the way down to her feet, just reveling her chest slightly but in a modest way. She was dressed as though she was getting married because strapped around her bust and waist had beautiful white embroidery of roses scattered across the fabric....

Her hair and dress was not only striking to the eye but she had a face craved by angels, and stunning eye greens that shimmered like emeralds......

She is breath taking.....

"I play princess, while you play the queen!" Adeline commanded grabbing another doll resembling an older woman, but still striking with beauty reminding me of the term "aged like wine."

This queen was rather interesting since the doll's face was beautiful aged, rather than a full pump face of the princess. The queen had striking blue eyes with olive skin color and wavy dark brown hair and a gorgeous royal red dress. Tangled in her dark brown wavy hair was golden strings wrapped in almost like a birds nest topping it off with a huge gold crown representing her position.

"Moo, you can play the prince and king!" Adeline instructed with a bossy tone, but ending up giggling like a songbird.....

Adeline again inserted her hands into the castle, grabbing the prince and king handing to her brother playing the most parts.....

The prince was dashingly handsome, and not to mention the moment I laid my eyes on him.....I feel as though I was under a spell because his character represented so much like Erwin

Tall, brawny and strapping, blue eyes like sapphires and golden locks falling so peacefully like a river. Making him more dashingly handsome the prince was wrapped in a royal blue vest with beautiful golden buttons running down his torso , with white sleeves hanging down his wrist and long black boots up to his knees.

What a handsome prince, for a beautiful princess......

Nearly all the dolls where beautiful and stunning until we reached the king.....
The King was slightly chubby and had a full grown bread covering his chin and jawline stained with the color of black......but his crown was mighty and shiny exemplifying to me he was indeed a King.

"Moo!" cutely whined Adeline enlarging her luscious hazel eyes. "Pretty please, can you tell Aurora the story!" she begged nearly if not adorably as a puppy. "I like it when you tell the story!"

She really makes me want to have children of my own some day.....

Moblit's smile softens from his sisters beg melting into her cuteness but more so honored knowing he had the privilege of being the story teller to a pretty blonde girl and his sister....

"This story is about a princess who falls in love with a handsome prince, but in reality, the prince isn't what he appears to be. He is a just mere carpenter and does not have the proper blood nor money to marry a beautiful woman, as well the princess was betrothed to an ugly fat king since their kingdom was in desperate need. This didn't stop the two lovers from having an affair. The princess would sneak out of the castle to meet up with the carpenter as the two of them would stroll through the woods, or take an evening swim.
Time was ticking, and only a few days left until the beautiful princess throws her life away to a filthy king.
The carpenter could not sleep for the remainder of the time, he thought all the possibilities for his lover to not be wed in a few short days.
He was running out of time, and never concluded a logical method, so legends say by traveling up north where the river flows, there lies a magical wizard whose powers are beyond imaginable.
The carpenter had successfully followed the river just like the tale, but what the tale didn't mention there was a fierce dragon guarding the entrance to the moutain. The carpenter had no weapons of any sort and the dragon sensed his purity and his golden heart. For this the dragon allowed him to pass without any harm.
The carpenter thanked the dragon and went on his way.
After walking miles to the end of the cave the carpenter found what he was looking for. The magical wizard. The wizard was expecting the carpenter's arrival as well knowing what his journey was all about, but he still wanted to hear it from the carpenter himself.
The humble carpenter explained his situation to the magical wizard, begging him to change him into a prince to marry the love of his life.
The magical wizard found his story touching and made the carpenter a deal of a lifetime.
The wizard could grant the carpenter into turning him into a prince with stacks of gold, but with this marvelous wish, there was a consequence...
The carpenter had to give the magical wizard something the carpenter treasured most in his life.
The carpenter was poor...what object could fascinate the wizard into him granting him this wish....then the carpenter had an idea
Since the carpenter has no items that he values, all his life his body was healthy and all that was needed, and for being a carpenter your hands were very useful.
The carpenter offered his entire arm as a gift to the wizard.
The wizard was beyond pleased with his gift, of how much he would sacrifice for his lover, so he granted the carpenters wish to transform him into a handsome prince without a right arm on his body.
Since the carpenter showed so much kindness and generosity, the magical wizard blessed his future children into having total health, and happiness...
The new prince hurries away to ask for the princess's hand, by asking the dragon for a ride.
The dragon happily obliges, and flys to the castle to see the princess.
The prince and princess happily are married with having the blessing of the magical wizard come true..."

That's such a sweet story.....
I wish our reality was like fairy tales.....or even better I wish true love was just as powerful and magical just like the stories....

Though I was fluttered with enchantment already day dreaming how wonderful this life could be when your spending it with a special someone, but a little yawn was echoed through the room as sweet as innocent as a kitten only meaning one person.....

"That story made me sleepy Moo..." Adeline yawned rather loudly but I only saw a kitten through her chubby cheeks and round face....

Moblit smiled brightly noticing his sisters tiredness, as he shuffles towards her grabbing her by the waist to hoist her into his arms

"Common lets put you to bed." he peacefully reply, already having Adeline transition herself into a more comfortable position on Moblit with her tiny head rested into his peck with her arms wrapped around his neck like a ribbon.....

With Adeline hooked on Moblit like a koala on a tree cuddling herself into her Moblit's warm body slowly and steady Moblit carefully had drifted Adeline into her bed tucking in so tightly like a burrito it caused her to doze completely away in a slumber.....

They are so precious.....just imagine Moblit with a child of his own....

"Night Adeline." I smile finding peace and happiness to watch an adorable human all cozy in her bed fall fast asleep like sleeping beauty..... 

Some strange reason, my mind kept repeating and analyzing the story Moblit had told us this evening.....since not only did the dolls strike my attention of the resemblance of Erwin and I, the story was interesting itself as well.

What a romantic story... the carpenter loved the princess so much, he would give up his arm to be with her...and the both of them got a happy ending,

Though filled with happiness from the story Moblit had told Adeline and me, I too was feeling my body growing weary and faint as though energy was sucked from my skin causing me to yawn rather loudly.....

Moblit noticed my sudden action causing him to tilt his head sideways like a puppy filled with curiosity and wonder.....

"Sleepy, Aurora?" he asked sweetly beaming a smile nearly as warm as the sun....

More and more my body kept lower and depleting causing more and more yawns to be escaped from my mouth now finding myself struggle to keep my eyelids open.

Moblit smiles seeing I was too busy yawning to answer his question, but it only sparked more interest between the two of us.

"Alright, let's put you to bed as well." Moblit sweetly replied reaching out his right hand for me to take, still his lips beaming a smile full of joy....

Awe...he's so sweet....

Still my body aches from my head to toe even finding my body start to drift away from the exhaustion but seeing Moblit's cute face shine a bright smile, my hand had slowly insert with his.

He and I both used our strength to lift me from the ground and once my feet where planted Moblit had resumed where he stared.

"I'll show you where you'll be sleeping Aurora.We have an extra room for these occasions." he smile brightly beginning to led the way out the door, as I followed his trail like a duckling placing all my hope and desire since I felt like a zombie trying to battle with trying to stay awake.

Moblit had led me to a small simple room having one tiny bed fit for one single body, and a night stand accompanying the edge of the bed.

"Thank you again Moblit for everything." I breathed with a smile filled with happiness.....even I had the urges to show my gratitude with a kiss, but I'm not entirely sure if it would be appropriate yet.

"Of course Aurora." replied Moblit humbly, biding me one last goodbye before closing me in the room filled with darkness allowing my body to finally rest and unwind....

With my achy body laid on the soft comfy mattress with a nice warm blanket wrapped from my shoulders to my toes it was so easily to fall in a daze as though snapping your fingers wanting to forget this horrible day......but before resting like sleeping beauty one thought did occur to me before the lights where out.

Maybe I should have told Erwin the truth about Marie...but then again, how could I sleep knowing Erwin would be heartbroken and crushed knowing someone so beautiful like Marie just wanted to use Erwin.....

Though my brain was fogged from today's day, all the stress and pressure had suddenly started to drift away like a boat out on the sea. My body was loosening and drifting into a state of peace causing my eyelids to drop shielding all the images around me....even my breathing had lowered it's rate....

Dreams only appear once a person has started their sleep cycle dozed off in a daze that not even a bullet shot could awaken me from my slumber.

It's always a mystery why our brains development certain scenes and scenarios in our heads once we fall into a deep slumber, but in this dream land of mind was something far more than just a dream......it felt so real.

I was standing around the age of mid-twenties a fully a grown woman having beauty beyond compare, and even my skills and talents had increased......just a tad though, but thankfully my appearance made up for the lack of my strength.....

I was standing on top of the concrete wall shielding our city from the monster titans
with my green eyes gazing down on the open fields scattered with large trees wearing a beige jacket having stitched on the back the symbol
I dreamed of ever since I was eight..

Wings Of Freedom...

The large bulky maneuver gear hanged from both of my hips, as I welded in both hands
heavy metal swords grasped in my palm.....

I was in complete bliss with myself, having the breeze of the wind blow through my blonde locks, as my green cape followed its pattern knowing I was at a stage where I felt most confident and secured....

It was unclear as to why my current position was on the very height of the walls gazing down at the fields....and strange enough all I could do was shift my eyes into different directions.....

Instantly dozens of courageous cadets fly up reaching the top of the walls too geared and suited in the military, but oddly enough nearly every flesh and bone present had a face filled with worry and pupils swelled with terror.....

The faces where unrecognizable...it was some sort of new group of cadets I haven't met...or where they just younger than they appear to be?

Odd enough there was one face that I'd never seen before but he was so handsome in fact, my jaw dropped from amazement.....

The man was awfully short.....shorter than me in fact, but his mysterious round face of his made up for it along with his cold glittering eyes.....but surely there was always an image that was my all time favorite.

Tall, blonde and blue eyes......

Apparently the attractive black haired solider had reached the tall blonde both exemplifying faces of stone as though they've become marble itself.....

"She's dead," answered the black haired solider with a stern voice tilting his head back to fully see the blonde.

The blonde refused to gaze upon the black haired solider, his blue eyes fixed upon the fields of open grass as his green cap flowed with the breeze of the wind.

"Thank you, Captain..."

The black-haired solider wasn't quite finished with his news, as he held something shiny in between his right palm.

"The only thing left I could salvage from her was this."

The black-haired solider pulled out a chuck of golden blonde hair as thick as vines and as soft as silk itself......

Finally the tall handsome blonde had the courage to look towards the black haired soldier, but his only focus was the hair......

Right away the blonde grasp the locks of hair from his grip, raising the soft locks towards his cheek as he gently begin to stroke the softness of hair repeatedly against his cheek.......nearly on the verge of releasing a cry if not so some wet painful tears....

The black-haired cadet just watched the blonde, rather emotionless and bland since he had no idea what it was like to be in love..... especially with someone you've known all your life.

Strangely a huge gust of wind blew through the air forcing the cold air to strike against my flesh feeling the cool breeze whisk against my skin, but the sensation iced cooler down my neck.....

Nearly everything vital in my body stopped its function.....or could I function?

"What......" I breathed with a voice as shattered as broken glass. "I'm dead....." I cried already having tears gush down my cheeks scorched with pain.....

"Didn't the two of you had a horrible argument before we entered this battle?" bluntly asked the black-haired cadet, feeling no empathy for the blonde since he purposely knew it wasn't worth getting your emotions attached towards a female.

The blonde then drifted the sunshine hair towards his nose, inhaling the scent having one set of tear escape his dazzling eyes.....torn and destroyed from his loss.

"Yes...and it was rather an awfully foolish one..." he replied lowly burring his long face into the blonde locks sobbing his pain away.....

"They'll be other girls in your life Smith. She isn't the first and last." commented the black-haired cadet, seeing death has no impact on him......

The blonde wept a few more tears of agony before lifting his torn apart face as he once more gazed into the world we solemnly wanted to live in freedom.....

"Seems your right Captain...but she was my everything..."

The Following Morning

Struck with appall and alarms from my sudden dream caused my entire body to awoken from my slumber, since I truly thought I was living out this nightmare.

My heart was racing as though it was a stallion in a battlefield, swear gushed down my spine from the fear that was cycling in my blood like vultures......

It was just a dream Aurora......
It's over......

It took me a moment to calm my nerves down since my breathing was elevated like a kite making my lungs to expand and increase its intake on oxygen but once I talked myself through this that it was only a dream, I had the strength to descend down to once more see two adorable humans that I wish they were more in my life.....

Once my body drifts to the main section of the house, all I was spotting was emptiness and quietness as though the house was abandon......

Hmm? Strange.

Knowing the kitchen was the most used area in the house I shuffle towards it, and resting on the table was parchment paper with  handwritten scribbles with dated today's day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear, Aurora

I am terribly sorry for the sudden disappearance, but Adeline and I went to the market this morning to grab a few groceries for today's day. My parents wanted a little vacation so they rented out an hotel for the day.

I didn't want to wake you from your beautiful dream, you looked so blissfully all wrapped in the blanket and Adeline thought you where sleeping beauty with your blonde locks following down your pillow like a waterfall......

I know Erwin and you had a fight, and if your comfortable Adeline and I would love to finish playing dolls with you if your up for it!

We'll be back in an hour or so.

Sincerely Moblit :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awe that's so sweet......but today is the day where I meet Marie and her friends in that cafe?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 833 74
《Undercover Detective Erwin x Reader》 |Single| ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦ As we head back to the country of Ostani, we follo...
422K 12.3K 80
SEQUEL IS OUT Fourteen years ago, before the fall of Wall Maria, Levi Ackerman joined the Survey Corps. Possessing the strength equal to a single bri...
359K 11.5K 30
Alexandria Williams' life is complicated, and it gets flipped totally upside down when her parent's are executed for their crimes. After growing old...
13.1K 521 23
✦ 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐀𝐔 ✦ 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞, 𝐖𝐀 ✦ 𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐬 - 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 20s or higher ✦Y/n's lif...