HALF VAMPIRE HALF WITCH โ†’ TVD...

By KElizabeth

[DISCLAIMER: WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS YOUNGER] They all used to say it was impossible, but I'm living proof tha... More

00:00
00:01
00:02
00:03
00:04
00:05
00:06
00:07
so you're elena?
who are you?
โ†’
your blood can what?
todd right?
a dares a dare
whitemore dance
โ†’
dance pt 1
dance pt 2
โ†’
goodbye
im back
the offer
โ†’
poking fun
you killed my mother
โ†’
mom?
wait till i get up
you're a monster
โ†’
misconceptions
hybrid
โ†’
ren
side chick
soul mates
friday the 13th
- thanks -
i love you too, love
katherine
a feeling
Who Wants Breakfast?
Oliver
Personal Problem
The War Has Begun
A Ripper
Slut
I'm Going To Die
The End
โ†’
Not Again
I'm Not A Baby
Tom
Maybe I'm In Love
Never Be The Same
โ†’
Who Did It
Old Junk Yard
Sassy Mouth
Twister
Fright Fest
One Cool Chick
I'm A Hybrid
I'm No Joke
Major Change
Don't Get Killed
Opposites Attract
00:70
00:71
00:72
00:73
00:75
00:76
โ†’
00:77
00:78
00:79
sequel? hell yeah !
hvhw2 !
alessandra salvatore โ€ข tvd

00:74

3K 106 5
By KElizabeth

ĸlaυѕ pov

+

- before the incident -

I couldn't wait, I had to bust the door down. Zara is probably dead by know. I couldn't bare the thought of seeing her lifeless body on the ground. Elijah could not stop reading the stupid letter that I showed him.

As I bust the door down I see Zara standing right in front of the door. My heart literally skipped a beat knowing that we were on time and that she was still alive. I saw Davina's figure and I couldn't help but get angry. She was going to ruin my family.

As Zara brushed past me all I wanted to do was hold her but... I couldn't because my thoughts were clouded with anger.

I closed the door & locked it behind me.

I have spared Davina's life too many times.

"Tell me why I should not kill you." I said watching her with my blood shot red eyes.

"Get the hell out! Or I'll kill you!" She spat. She was shaking, she didn't seem sure of what she just said.

I grabbed the nearest thing I could find and threw it at the space above her head. I wanted to scare her not kill her.

Not yet....

"Klaus you need to leave." She said with a vex expression.

That set me over the edge. I walked up to her and instantly dipped my fangs into her neck. Since she was squirming and trying to use her little witch powers it got a little messy. I used one hand holding her head steady in place.

After a while I released my fangs from her neck. Analyzing her body.

I could hear Zara crying from the other side of the door and that made my heart hurt. I heard banging on the door but I didn't bother to unlock it.

I stayed there watching Davina's body...did I kill her?

A tear fell from right eye. If I killed Davina Marcel would never forgive me. He would hate me, Davina is like his daughter.

Suddenly a loud bang released me from my dark thoughts.

It was Zara.

She was standing in front of the door watching me with a confused expression. Her eyes were red and tears stained her cheeks.

Her eyes were searching all over the room, I'm guessing for Davina. I'm so terrified I honestly don't want her eyes to set on Davina's body because she would never speak to me ever again.

I knew she had found her body once I heard a loud ear piercing scream.

Elijah was standing by the door with an emotionless face.

Zara smacked me right across my face. Sending me a disgusted look that I've never seen before. I was completely shocked that she would do that to me. & I was shocked at me not responding back.

"Leave!" She yelled. I was rubbing my jaw and staring at her with an emotionless look, even though deep inside I felt remorse.

That last thing I heard her say really broke me into a million pieces.

"Your a fucking monster." She whispered.

zara pov

+

I'm here sitting by Davina's bedside. I have been here all night. She hasn't move or woken up yet. I have a pen and paper in my hand. I'm honestly trying to figure out what I'm going to tell her when she wakes up.

I wish I could compel her, but she is a witch and witches can't really be compelled.

After a while of trying to figure out what to say...I finally realized what I should say.

She started to stir and I quickly placed the note on her night stand. I jumped out the window. I couldn't face her not after what just happened last night.

I was contemplating whether or not I should head to the house. I wasn't sure if I wanted to see them. What they did, was uncalled for.

I headed to the bar where I knew Camille worked. As I walked in I was greeted with a warm smile from her. She is honestly really pretty. She should really leave this town because it is bad news.

My gazed over the small bar & my it landed on Marcel.

I'm guessing he does not know the events that took place last night because he gave me a warm smile.

"Hey, Z."he said as I approached.

"Hai." I said trying to avoid eye contact. He kept his eyes on me as I was trying to order a drink.

"What would you like?" Camille asked

"A beer." I said trying not to look to on edge.

"Coming right up." She cheered.

"So, how have you been?" He asked, while Camille was preparing my drink.

"Good, how about you?" I asked.

"I was just on my way to check up on Davina; but I decided to get a drink." He said taking a sip from his glass.

"O-oh okay." I said, after Camille handed me my drink. I downed it as fast as I could. I can't just sit here in his face & lie to him.

"Woah, everything okay?" Camille asked.

"Yeah, just thirsty...well I'm kinda in a hurry." I said getting up and walking out the door.

I sprinted to the house....Praying that Klaus and Elijah were not there. Hopefully they were out doing some funny business or something.

As I walked in I didn't see any signs of them. I headed upstairs. Grabbing my back pack from the closet. I threw in all of my necessities and the things I knew I needed.

I quickly locked the door; since I heard faint footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Zara, open the door." Elijah said faintly, knocking on the door.

I don't bother opening it, because I don't want to confront them. Because I know Klaus was with him too. I understand what I did was messed up. Trying to sacrifice myself, which out a lot on the line, to bring Ren back. But almost killing Davina was the most lowest thing that they could have done.

"Zara, open the door or I'll bust it open." Klaus said.

I quickly gathered all of my things. I took in my room for the last time. Because I'm not ever going to come back here. I known that for an absolute fact.

Before they could break the hinges off the door. I hopped out of the window. I sprinted down the woods until I was far away from the house.

I took my cell out dialing Damon's number. I honestly don't know why I called his number first.

"What?" He asked softly on the other line.

Okay, maybe it was a bad idea calling him.

"I'm coming to Mystic Falls...." I trailed off.

"Why? What happened?" He asked, he almost sounded worried.

"I just need to leave New Orleans for a while..." I said to him hoping that he would get the hint.

"Okay, you can stay at the house." He breathed.

"Okay, I'll be their in a couple of hours." I said.

"Bye." He said then the line went dead. I honestly thought he would be pissed.

I can't believe I'm going back to Mystic Falls after I promised I wouldn't.

_____________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 10.5K 59
~~ DISCLAIMER ~~ I DO NOT OWN THE VAMPIRE DIARIES, ALL COPYRIGHTS AND OWNERSHIP GOES TO THE CW, JULIE PLEK, KEVIN WILLIAMSON AND LJ SMITH I ONLY OWN...
1.4M 24.9K 39
Sarafina was a normal high school student, she had great friends and a loving family. But what happens when the monsters in stories come to life? Vam...
3.6K 77 5
Everything has changed. My body, my desires, my appetite. My soul. Is this why I run? I'm leaving my home of Mystic Falls, running from myself, the m...
327K 11.9K 36
"Don't call me kitten, Damon." "Okay, kitten." "I will literally set you on fire." ...