HALF VAMPIRE HALF WITCH → TVD...

Від KElizabeth

[DISCLAIMER: WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS YOUNGER] They all used to say it was impossible, but I'm living proof tha... Більше

00:00
00:01
00:02
00:03
00:04
00:05
00:06
00:07
so you're elena?
who are you?
your blood can what?
todd right?
a dares a dare
whitemore dance
dance pt 1
dance pt 2
goodbye
im back
the offer
poking fun
you killed my mother
mom?
wait till i get up
you're a monster
misconceptions
hybrid
ren
side chick
soul mates
friday the 13th
- thanks -
i love you too, love
katherine
a feeling
Who Wants Breakfast?
Oliver
Personal Problem
The War Has Begun
A Ripper
Slut
I'm Going To Die
The End
Not Again
I'm Not A Baby
Tom
Maybe I'm In Love
Never Be The Same
Who Did It
Old Junk Yard
Sassy Mouth
Twister
Fright Fest
One Cool Chick
I'm A Hybrid
I'm No Joke
Major Change
Don't Get Killed
Opposites Attract
00:70
00:71
00:73
00:74
00:75
00:76
00:77
00:78
00:79
sequel? hell yeah !
hvhw2 !
alessandra salvatore • tvd

00:72

3.3K 105 27
Від KElizabeth

zara pov

+

"Nooooo,stop that tickles." I laughed. Damon just came home from work and I'm guessing he was feeling a little touchy touchy.

"I love you." He said pinning my arms down on both sides of my body and kissing my face multiple times.

"I love you more." I said giving him a kiss on his nose.

"That's impossible." He said staring at my lips.

"Damonnnn. The kids are Down stairs." I warned with a smile.

"Sooooo, you worry to much." He said kissing my neck.

I jolted up from the bed, touching my face and my neck. Was that a dream because it sure as hell felt real. I cannot believe I had a dream of damon kissing my neck. I wonder if he has these dreams as well. I can't believe I dreamt that I had kids... With him!

"Heyyy." Someone said from beside me.

"Holy shit! You scared the hell out of me Tom." I said getting off the floor, since he scared me so bad that I fell on the ground.

"I was checking to see if you were okay." He said nervously.

"By laying on my bed... And watching my while I'm asleep?" I asked with a confused expression.

"You need to leave." I said.

"Why are you denying what we have." He said sternly and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Tell me exactly, what is it we have?" I Asked with an amused expression.

"You know, and I know that we both have feelings for each other." He said slowly.

"Feelings? I never heard of that word before." I said with a smirk.

"How come you didn't kill me then. All the shit that I've done to you and you wouldn't kill me. You're like the queen of revenge." He said with a serious expression.

"That's true." I said nodding at his last comment.

"Well, do you want me to kill you?" I asked inching closer to him.

"Because that could be arranged." I said releasing my fangs.

He grabbed me by my wrists.

"Stop pretending like your going to hurt me." He said slowly. His face was literally inches away from mine.

"Get out of my face." I struggled to say because of our close proximity.

"Let me kiss you." He said. But I didn't even answer. He gave me a small peck on the lips then his gaze met my mines.

"See, I don't feel anything." I said pushing his body off of mines I rushed in the bathroom, I brushed my teeth, washed my face and curled my hair. When i came out the bathroom Tom was not there I rushed in my closet and threw on a cute but simple outfit. Then I headed downstairs.

What happened between me and Tom could've honestly ended badly. As I was walking downstairs I found Elijah And Klaus in the big no furniture space area. I have no idea what to call this place.

"Can we talk?" I asked. Walking up to them.

"What is it?" Klaus asked.

"Uhm, I found a way to bring Ren back." I said cheerfully. They both looked at me with puzzled faces.

"Zara, that's impossible..." Elijah began but I cut him off.

"I have to do a sacrifice." I said to them .

"What do you have to do?" Klaus asked.

"Kill a couple of witches, humans, vampires and.... Me." I said slowly.

"Zara, that's stupid." Klaus said angrily. He started laughing which creeped me out.

"And your actually thinking of doing this?" Klaus spat, with an amuse expression on his face.

"Im the reason she's dead!" I shouted.

"Listen to me, your not going to kill yourself or give anyone your blood or I will stake you and lock you up for an eternity." Klaus said angrily towards me.

"Niklaus." Elijah warned.

Wow, I cannot believe he just said that to me. I've never even said what my decision was and he's already threatening me.

"Why wouldn't you want me to do it, huh?" I asked trying not to cry.

"If I do this sacrifice you wouldn't have to worry about anyone taking my precious blood. It will demolish the world of one of the last things that can kill you guys, isn't that what you want?" I spat.

"Zara, that's not what we want." Elijah said sternly.

"Get the hell out of my face." I said brushing past Elijah and Klaus. What the hell has gotten into them.

Like I said before. I don't ever want anyone to die because of me. I always protect the ones I love till death.

If I do this sacrifice the curse would be gone and Ren would be back.

As I walked around town I sat on a bench, while the autumn breeze was blowing through my hair.

I cannot kill a human.

I can sure as hell kill a vampire or a werewolf even a hybrid because they are some of them that are not so nice.

But I would definitely give up my life up for Ren, and I know for sure that she would do the same for me.

There was this one time, when we were in Scotland 1603. We were fooling around outside and someone was harassing us and started aiming a gun at me. Ren had no idea that I was a vampire but she was still my best friend. She jumped in front of the bullet. Since she was dying I had no choice but to give her vampire blood to change her into a vampire.

I would always keep vampire blood with me back then because I didn't want to use mine. I never wanted to be the cause for someone turning into a monster. I got it from this vampire I killed name Enzo. Well at least I think I killed him. It was a lonnnnng times go. I'm surprised I still remember.

...And that's how Ren became a vampire.

Thinking of memories between me and her makes me want to do the sacrifice even more.

As I head back to the house I'm relieved to see that no one was here. Accept for the stupid vampires that linger around the quarter. I rushed upstairs, I flopped on my bed, pulling out a pen and paper. I wouldn't necessarily call this a suicide note.... But I'm telling them on what I've decided to do.

As I'm done writing the note I leave it In Klaus's office. I honestly hope that they won't be angry at my decision. Ren does not deserve to be dead.

As I was walking to the church I got a call from Jack?

I was surprised he called me because we don't really socialize much.

"Hey." I said slowly.

"Have you seen Ren, I haven't seen her in 3 weeks and she's not answering my calls." He said.

"Uhm, she went to California for 3 weeks.... But uhmm.... She'll be back tonight." I said to him.

"Okay, well tell her I called." He said then hung up.

I honestly hope this sacrifice works because I just told a major lie.

As I walked to the church my face was full of tears. I have to kill 5 humans in order to do this. But I can Kill them, then change them into a vampire so I wont technically be a psychotic killing bitch.

As I walk up the stairs and knock on the attic door. I see Davina standing by the door with a friendly smile.

"I'm ready to do the sacrifice." I breathed while the tears run down my face.

____________

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

430K 10.1K 54
It's been an adventure. Since 1864 Alexandria "Alex" Elizabeth Salvatore has traveled across the globe enjoying her vampire life. Sure her brothers h...
8.4K 134 18
It's been two months since I left Mystic Falls. I've spent two months with Klaus, my ancestor and captor, helping him find a werewolf pack for one p...
3.6K 77 5
Everything has changed. My body, my desires, my appetite. My soul. Is this why I run? I'm leaving my home of Mystic Falls, running from myself, the m...
159K 6.3K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...