| Fall Of Felicity | Erwin Sm...

By ilovecoffeeXOXO

Every single human to ever come alive in this life has a deck of cards representing the character traits that... More

Before We Start
Dinner
A New Friend
An Unexpected Turn
Two Minds One Dream
Every Fathers Wish
Instructor Rafael Pavlov
Pain
The Devil's Spawn
The Devil's Lair
Eyebrows and Lambchop
Training Day One
Was This A Good Decision
Home
The Outside World
Hand To Hand Combat
Somebody To Love
The Real Marie
Blinded By Beauty
Adeline
Karma?
First Sip
Erwin's Sweet Sixteen
3D Maneuver Gear
Mina (Mike x Nanaba)
Sex and Pain
A Deal With the Devil
Anka Rheinberger and Thomas
Time Is Ticking...
A Sweet Victory
Moo-blit
Blackjack
Graduation
Commander Keith Shadis
First Expedition
The Eagle's Feather
Bianca's Wedding
Forever Mine
The Bitter Truth
The Moon and Stars
A Twisted Truth
Birth
An Exception
Trust
The Pastries
What Happened Now?
Neander
Obtain
Garrison Branch
Life's Full Of Tough Choice's.
I Can Hear The Bells.
October 14th.
Baby Elourea Zacharias.
Mr and Mrs. Dok.
I Don't Dance.
I Want You.
Grandma Smith's Blessing.
The Ring.
A Bitter Truth.
My Prince.
Life And Death.
Elourea's First Birthday.
Street Rat to Survey Corp Rat.
A Talk.
Pleasure
Uh-Oh
Time
Round Two
Dinner Date
I Can't Give Up
Save Me Erwin
Surgery
Justice
Friendship
Shower, Sex and Satisfaction
Jack!?
Black Or White
Young Love
Nature Vs. Nurture
Erwin's Ring
I Do
Love Me Aurora
Pregnant!
Victoria
The Moutain's Top
Commander Pixis
One Night, Two Beginning's
Forever Home
The Fall of Wall Maria
A Compromise
Baby Number One
A Broken Man
Long Ago
Repairing an Old Wound
Marriage
Baby Number Two
Goodbye Grandmother
Naive Aurora
Edwin's First Birthday
So Long Jack
Happy Birthday Aurora
Gym Bros
Eustace's First Birthday
Harder Erwin
Authors Note! Important Please Read 🙏🏻

Goodbye My Friend, Hello Heartache

2.7K 114 314
By ilovecoffeeXOXO

Erwin's POV

Marie as spunky and energetic as she was had no problem into leading my bulky body out of the party, dragging me across the floor like I was some sort of pillow....she stop and wonder if I was alright instead all I felt was a harsh pull....instead of me ear it was my right arm.

As I was being hauled through the crowds of people it caused me to run into nearly everyone other person because I wasn't the thinnest one, causing me to apologize for Marie's sudden rush of excitement.....but all I was feeling was annoyance how she could be so ignorant and just push past all these people without any warning....

Once Marie had pushed opened the door, leading the two of us alone outside, my patience was wearing thin because her rudeness were irritating my nerves...

"What was that all about?" I asked with a brow raised wanting a logical explanation as to why she poorly acted.

Marie had flipped her brown wavy locks with her free hand, as her other had rearranged its position to lean over my elbow.

"I got you out of there." she playfully responded her dazzling light green eyes sparkling. "And so what if I caused a scene! We here now that's all it matters!" she giggled happily and passing a naughty wink.

Now both of my brows raised with shock, hearing her disrespectful comment about not caring about what other's think instead her selfishness....

She deliberately did this, and is showing no remorse? Odd

"That was awfully rude of you." I bluntly admitted feeling a hint of annoyance scrub my veins like a sponge....

Marie scoffed loudly blowing the topic over her head like it was no big deal, finding no issues with her actions.

"Don't be silly Mr.Smith." she purposely enlarged her deceiving light green eyes. "They'll get over it."

Will they?

Observing her actions I was gaining more information on her, but my train of thought was quickly popped because Marie was anxious of spending one on one time with me causing her to charge forward into the walk.

Marie and I walked together side by side, her left arm wrapped around my right.....but oddly enough she lead the whole way.....which in all honestly I was not too pleased since my previous encounters, I've always was in charge or lead the way.

Nearly all of me loved to be in control and decides what goes. Dominance was a heavy trait of mine that was exceeding for greatness but also could lead to destruction.

Even though I was in agony of not allowing my dominant personally be in control it hardly would effect my other trait. Having an open mind. I allowed the thought to disintegrate of leading the walk wanting to try something different....and it worked only for a short period of time....

Marie's body was clasp around mine which was tolerable at the beginning, but later on, I was starting to feel rather uncomfortable. I was tired of her leaning on me and being so clingy like a sloth....

The image of a stunning girl wrapped around her handsome man had my expectations held up thinking this appearance would be free and enjoyable, but all I felt with her was annoyance. I felt like she was a rope and tied to the bottom of the rope was her grand prize as she roughly pulled me up.

It wasn't how I imaged an evening stroll having our arms wrapping around one another, hoping it was delicate....maybe it just wasn't the right girl....

On the other hand of the walk there was one thing I did enjoy, was listening to Marie's creamy voice talk....
As she would tell me about herself I would analyze and take into consideration her as a picture trying to decide whether or not this image would appeal to my liking.

Going into this conversation I was expecting at least some of my options or comments even allow me to express myself....I stand corrected.

The whole time she was the one talking her head off as though I was her therapist and she was the patient....
Given I'm much more quiet and stern she assumed I didn't care for talking as much, but that was negative I wanted to see her reaction when I would convey myself and tell her about me.......but truthfully the microphone stayed with Marie until after her performance.

Then for a brief moment we had discussed music and her fascination towards singing.
My excitement about our conversation, I was ecstatic about hearing what's her favorite instrument or perhaps her history about singing?

Marie enjoys the violin the most, despite singing her hobbies include sewing making clothes for her. She absolutely despises dogs but adores cats, considering she has literal cat eyes.

Though I mentioned before I couldn't talk much when Marie opened her mouth but I managed to sneak in the most important fact that could spark my interest about her....

What was her thinking about life, and does she think there is something more than what we see everything?

The moment I finished my sentence Marie laughed in a more amused matter causing me a hint of embarrassment since this was my main attraction for all my friends.....

Though her statement was even more appalling since she told me she never really gave the idea any thought, and if she did she honestly could care less.....

I was utterly dissapointed since I was so hoping someone as pretty as her would have the same desires about what lies beyond the walls...technically I do have someone and she fits my description but I always like to see what other people value and their opinions.....but perhaps it's time I stop looking?

Though this wasn't the night I was expecting or imaging how a long talk would be, but overall I did learn a few things about Marie and how the female brain works, so this interaction wasn't a complete waste....

The two of us had reached the girl's cabin as Marie finally released her grip around me, giving my arm a breather.

"I really enjoyed this night, Erwin." she breathed with rosy cheeks, her light green eyes sparkling.

I have my opinions on the matter....

Though I wasn't too satisfied from tonight I still remained pleasant and humble, nodding her head from her comment.

"You don't find gentleman like you, these days." she lowered rather lowly her green eyes transcending to the floor.

No one said it's easy....but I do gain satisfaction from my behavior....

I remain silent, just thinking to my self about the qualities that I praise about what being a man is about....

"I do have to ask you one thing though, Erwin." Marie drew rather silent her green eyes reaching back onto my blue ones. "What is your relationship with Aurora Sinclair?" she asked fatherly sharply like a freshly new penlight tip.

Why the sudden interest in Aurora? Strange.

Though I was boiling with curiosity to know the reason behind her question, I just sticked to the basics and answered her.

"She's just a family friend." I respond though my blood was swarming with curiosity.....

"I see...."she replied with more ease as her body was now becoming more relaxed.....

The are always reasons as to why we ask questions....I'm curious why she was wondering about Aurora?

As Marie and I both looked at one another in silence I notice she was waiting for my response.....for once, since she was doing all the talking.

I better be polite and at least show her my gratitude of her wanting to spend time with my tonight.

"I really enjoyed your company tonight." I sincerely stated taking a step forward to her so our bodies where closer.

Marie didn't say a word as her light green eyes just watched me closely like reading a book.

Even though she had some flaws, the most proper thing to do is thank her respectfully....

I gently grab her right hand, and slowly bring it closer to my lips to gently place one kiss against her palm.

Marie instantly smiled as radiant as the sun from my action, giving me a hint of satisfaction knowing I was the reason she smiled.

Once my lips pass a gentle kiss, I lowered her hand away from my mouth, but Marie refused to remove her hand.

Marie's light green eyes dazzled with astonishment filled with so much charm and glamour from my action as her tongue began to express her feelings.

"Erwin if you don't have the balls to ask me to be your girlfriend, will you be my boyfriend?" she asked with a persisting look, giving off a vibe I really didn't have a choice from the direct question....

I beg your pardon?

My immediate response to hear sudden request left me taken by surprise. Never would I anticipate to date someone nevertheless call someone my girlfriend after one evening stroll.....but the more I was gazing into her light green eyes of hers the more irresistible she was....

I found myself lost in a daze gazing upon her radiant beauty, green eyes and long wavy brown hair but I was capable to fully process my response.

If I don't answer now, I'll never be able to have this moment again with a girl like her.
Marie isn't perfect and has flaws like everyone else in this life, even some traits of hers I personally don't find appealing... but her sudden praise and persistence is quite intriguing.

Still, carefully I thought long before I answered her request... my eyes just gazing back into cat eyes, since beauty is the most tempting thing I ever faced....

I never imagined myself dating a girl around the age of fifteen...a more ideal age for me to enter a relationship would be eighteen or twenty when I'm more mature and suited....but experience is something I always value and admire when resorting into any of my actions...

Even though Marie isn't my my soul mate...it's always wise to have experience before the acutal situaion.

Why not give it a try?

Slowly I nodded my head indicating an agreement as my lips where like a signature to a proclamation

"Yes."

Marie squealed excitedly as she jumped into my arms ecstatic from her excitement, causing me to be thrown a little off from her jump.

Feeling her tender body suddenly topple on mine so fast I barely was able to catch her.

I thrusted my arms out grasping her around her lower back as her chest collides with mine, feeling her soft body along with my fingers grazing her brown locks....

Women, do such irrational things sometimes...

Marie tilted her head back wearing a rather awkward expression, having the impression I was going to spin her around or better yet, kiss her.

I was exhausted from the long walk with her body constant tugging on me as I had to listen to her mouth shoot nonsense about her problems and situations.

I was interested in a girl like Marie having a more optimistic and outgoing personality, but I needed my alone time and was yearning to just sit back and relax.....alone.

I then lower Marie back to the ground, as she decided to light the room with her charming voice.....

"I live in Karanes district," she said with a bright smile her green eyes twinkling like stars. "We can ride home together."

Hearing Marie talk with reason I found myself agreeing with her statement causing my head to nod in approval.

"Splendid...I'll see you then." I bow respectively waiting for her departure.

Marie still wore a more tense smile seeing as though my reactions where typically what she expected, but she bid me a goodnight and then gently closed the cabin door behind her....
closed the door slowly her eyes focused on me.

Once the wooden was door closed, I exhaled a huge gush of wind feeling moldy relived but more so troubled about my current decision?

I know I reacted strictly on emotions rather than my logics for this one. I can't help but to contemplate whether or not this was the right decision?  

I hardly even know the girl and I just accepted her request of being more than friends?

As my mind ran wild like a horses I tilt my head back gazing upon the night's sky filled with dazzling bright shining stars to light up my life.....

Though this wasn't my most thought out plan, there are factors of hers that drive me wild....
She's beautiful, talented and I adore her extroverted personality...

Still my blue eyes where glued to the sky,
thinking on answer whether or not it was accurate about the choice I've made in so little time.

Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea, I've never really stepped outside my comfort zone and this might be something new and exciting...

A flashback occurs of the two of us pushing past people, how rudely I found the situation, as Marie just blew it over her head.

Or am I not?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aurora's POV

At first, I was a little trouble from Erwin's rejection...well Marie's to be exact, but I have to understand I can't be with Erwin twenty-four seven all the time. He has his own personal life and needs to find other friends...

A good friend accept's other friends and allows them to spend time with one another.
I don't want to hold Erwin down or back, I to support and care about his decisions on meeting new people ..even though it's someone like Marie....

If Erwin is interested in a girl like Marie, I convinced myself to give Marie a second chance, and try again.

Truth be told, I wasn't the one who had a problem with Marie I just sensed a jealous vibe coming from her, but like I said I want to start fresh and clean with her.

During the party, Moblit had met with us and I deeply encouraged him to stay and meet everyone else!

Hanji was the one introducing Moblit all around as though he was a small puppy on a leash. It was rather cute seeing how energetic Hanji was greeting people around and introducing Moblit even though he wore pink in his cheeks because most of the time he didn't get to say much....

As the six of us enjoyed our fellowship and laughter being spread through the commons, we all were growing a little bored from the current environment, since most of the cadets where here and so many conversations and laughs where exchanged....it was hard enough to communicate.

Surprising enough Mike suggested we go ascend to the barn, and pay Lilac a visit!

Everyone was on board with the idea and had no hesitations, as we immediately starting making our way down towards the barn.....but just before I manage to sneak a little piece of cheese for Lilac since it is a routine to pay a visit and bring a tasty treat!

Moblit, Nanaba, Mike, Hanji, Rico and myself were all happily strolling in one large group cuddled together still passing lively smiles and laughters as we headed our way to the barn to
greet Lilac.

Out of everyone I would consider myself the most connected and bonded with animals, but clearly I haven't met Mike, but I was in a surprise from his response.

Mike told us, he's always wanted to tame and become friends with Lilac, but she's never really opened up to him because Mike is nearly the height of Jack and much more brawny than him giving off a more intimidating look......but it's just a look, Mike is just a teddy bear on the inside.

Moblit too was excited to meet her, since his family couldn't afford any animals......

After a brief walk, we all had reach the barn still with the moon shining, lightning up the nights sky.....

Lilac stood fiercely on all four paws, guarding the barn doors watching us shift closer with a steady look.

From afar Lilac was completely covered with darkness from the shadow lurking on her but her brown eyes glistened and sparkled from the rays of the moon.

Moblit jumped in fear from the sight of Lilac's appearance as he sheepishly hides behind Hanji's for protection.

"Not a fan of dogs much?" asked Hanji pushing her glasses forward.

Moblit started to shiver back and forth from the amount of fright within him.

"Cats are small and cuddly," mumbled Moblit terrified from the fierce beast up ahead.

"Don't worry Moblit." happily spoke Rico. "You'll like Lilac."

Mobile still wore a worried expression with his eyes swallowed with fear , and he still lingered behind Hanji terrified but having some protection.

Lilac raised her snout, taking a clear whiff of our scent. Calculating whose new scent she's encountered and her older ones.

After a few inhales Lilac had finally smelt the chemical compounds in my system and sprinted full speed at me having her fur swoosh back and forth from her excitement.

Oh my goodness!

I smile happily seeing an adorable creature come sprinting towards me with full speed, as I bend down a little opening my arms wide for her to embrace me.

Seconds past as she leaped from the solid ground into my arms like frog.

From her fast motion of speed along with her sudden body weight, I tumble down on the ground, as she wildly licks my whole face and neck, smothering me with dozens of kisses.

Aweee, she's so sweet!

"Lilac honey!" I giggle happily having my arms around her neck, as I felt her slippery wet tongue lick my neck up and down repeatedly giving me tender kisses.

Mike's entire jaw drops from astonishment along with raising his brows nearly touching his forehead, impressed how much love this dog has for me.

Nanaba smiled from the scene, and awed in delight watching how precious the two of us where on the ground.

"She's probably wondering where have you been, Aurora." she responded with a calming voice her blue eyes captivated by how loving an animal can be towards a human.

Still I was sitting on the ground having a large fluffy German Shepherd hovering on top of me, with her mouth giving me various kisses all over my face and neck.

As I continue to feel her slimly tongue French my skin with her kisses I still was releasing so many giggles laughters, because it was awfully sweet.

"Lilac!" I giggle happily, my hands running through her soft fur brushing through my fingers. "Enough sweetheart."

Though Lilac heard my command, she still refused to get off of me, still smothering with her love and thrilled knowing I was here to see her...

Nothing she wasn't leaving, a sudden thought soared across my head like a shooting star remembering what our tradition was every time I greet the fluffy animal.

The bread!

I hastily slide my hand in my pocket grabbing the soft squishy bread with my palm, and with no further delays I throw the bread as far out as I could leaving Lilac to jump off from me to sprint off like a horse flying to catch the bread roll.

Lilac had leaped from my lap, meaning all her four paws had crushed into my ribs from her sudden transition causing me to Yelp from her sudden push.

"Ouch!" I whine cutely clutching my ribs but the tingling sensation had seemed to vanish once I saw such a happy doggie sprinting towards her treat....

Lilac was charging as fast as the speed of light, the moment her massive body meets the roll her head snatched the roll as she hastily hulled down the bread as though she was drinking water.

Awe, pore thing. She hasn't been fed...I wish I had gotten her some more food.

Even though Lilac didn't receive a full meal more like a snack she was filled with happiness, causing her tail to wag back and forth quickly and repeatably like a propeller making her even more adorable.

Mike had noticed I was still on the floor, as he made his way over towards me kindly offering his big massive hand towards me with a more softer look.

Awee, Mike is just as sweet as Lilac!

I smile charmed by his sudden action causing me to release such a grateful and enchanting look.

"Thank you Mike!" I sweetly praised nearly as cutely as a robin would chirp as I reached my right hand to grab onto his, and momentarily he hoisted me up as though I was as light as a pillow.

Mike could be in fact as strong or even stronger than Erwin.....

Lilac instantly noticed my sudden attention as she quickly dashed over towards me, wearing a more tense and rigid look, having her eyes sharpen along with her fur sticking up....

Instantly Mike had stiffen like a piece of marble, seeing as though Lilac was awfully protective over me watching her with a little terror in his eyes.

Oh no!

My heart raced from the sudden change of events, as I calmly grabbed both of Mike's hands showing Lilac he means no harm.

"Lilac, honey." I spoke to her with a delicate and gentle voice along with a softer look. "Mike is a friend!"

Mike's entire body and face was as stiff as a piece of cardboard, knowing how strong and violent a dog especially a German Shepherd
can be because they are known for being protective and loyal to the ones they love.

Lilac on the other hand carefully eyed Mike with a steady look, deciding whether or not to trust him or integrate him even more....

Lilac still kept her brown eyes on Mike as though she was a ranger and he was a target as she slowly crept forward directly her nose towards his feet as she begun to inhale his scent.

Mike and I both watched with a tense look, not moving one muscle allowing Lilac to sniff all of Mike's chemicals allowing her nose to gather information.

Noticing Lilac had trusted my advise towards Mike, seeing as though she did carefully walk towards him I gently remove my palms from his allowing Mike the freedom of his hands.

Slowly and steady Lilac's nose had trailed up his calf up to his quad which then her nose met in contact towards his hand.

Mike carefully opened his palm of his hand, allowing Lilac's nose to be inserted in his palm as her wet nose began to hop up and down breathing in his scent....

Everyone of us including Hanji were hanging off their seats watching with suspension wondering what's Lilac's conclusion on Mike.

It took Lilac a hot moment to gather her information along with her thoughts as she finally raised her head gazing her beautiful light brown eyes into Mike's pale blue ones.

Lilac had blinked a few times as her tail started to wag back and forth speedily and quickly as she now jumped on her hind legs as her front paws reached his waist wanting to be on his level.....

The moment I saw Lilac jump towards Mike an instant rush of excitement flows in my blood causing me to smile as brightly as the sun seeing how sweet and precious an animal can become when meeting the right person....

Everyone around especially Nanaba released such a delightful look watching how an animal and a human can connect so beautifully together and have a relationship....

"Seems as though I have some competition." Nanaba giggled with a calming smile, strolling her way towards Mike.

Mike was completely stunned by the outcome of Lilac. He was ecstatic that she willingly accepted him and astonished how she reacted to him causing his hands to raise towards her ears rubbing loving on her ears.

Nanaba awed in delight, coming up behind Mike as she placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Go on Mike." encouraged Nanaba with a loving smile and tender voice.

Lilac lingered on her hind legs for a moment, enjoying the attention behind her ears and all the rubbing

Mike's face brightens the more his hands kept loving on Lilac, remaining as still as a statue not wanting to move any muscle.

"I just wanna enjoy this moment." he breathed wearing a more calming look still his eyes in a trance of petting Lilac.

Nanaba and I both looked over at one another with a bright smile, finding this highly adorable and lovable. A tall well-built man overjoyed from a furry doggie's attention....

Seeing as though Lilac had enough attention, she leaped off from Mike as she raced to grab the nearest stick from the ground, grabbing it in between her teeth as she pranced back over at him.

Hanji and Moblit both looked at one another knowing Mike had connected with Lilac, as the two of them sat down on the grass with their heads leaned back gazing upon the nights sky....

Mike had gladly accepted the stick, from Lilac's grip causing her to bounce up and down with excitement her tail waging so quickly back and forth from all the excitement in her....

Mike smiled happily from her respond, and using all of his strength and might, he threw the stuck far out in the open fields, as Lilac sprinted off the exact same direction wanting to find it.

Nanaba and I both Mike with a delightful look both charmed to see how interested a man can be with an animal.....

I'm so happy that Nanaba has found a man like Mike. I think they will make a splendid couple....

Rico had causally strolled over towards the two of us and she spoke up.

"Gustav couldn't keep your eyes off you Aurora." she whispered with a smile. "I mean with a body like yours how could you not!" she playfully answered.

My eyes still continue to watch Lilac run with so much energy and life it almost reminded me of how I feel around a tall handsome blonde....

I'm like that when I'm around Erwin....he makes me so happy even though he isn't the most talkative person, just spending time with him and talking about our dreams makes life so much more enjoyable....

"Yeah..." I smile weakly, as I lean my head back to gaze upon the midnight sky just thinking about how much the two of us enjoy spending time outside to gaze upon the open sky filled with stars....

But he wasn't the one I wanted to notice me....

One Hour Later

"Lynne shush!" whispered Marie clenching tightly onto Lynne's arm as the two of them started to make their way out from the back door of the girls cabin....

I just had returned from the barn and Lilac, and seeing and hearing Marie whispered so quietly caused curiosity to brush my veins since she was the one who managed to capture Erwin's attention for the night

Hmmm....I wonder why Erwin was interested in her? Despite shes a pretty girl...but it would be awkward to confront her about her walk with Erwin because I sense she doesn't like me, and I doubt she'll be honest with me even if I ask....

Quickly those two were walking at a fast pace trying to avoid everyone, but luckily since I had my shoes on I could trail them easily like a tail on a puppy....

"Once we get outside I'll tell you what happened!" Marie whispered as the two girls already where out of the door heading some where secluded and quiet.....

Hmm....What is Marie Church hiding?

Still I was mad with curiosity, but I had to keep my head turned straight, so I could trail those two without being spotted....

I quickly rushed to the door, cracking the door just a tad, so I could see where the girls were off to and get an idea how far I could distance myself.

It seems like they are going to the rocks to sit.

I quickly opened the door fully and thankfully it's night time, so the two of them won't be able to spot as clearly as though it was during the day time.

The two girls headed exactly what I was thinking, as I was starting to slowly but surely watch their every move until they decided to sit on a rock each....

Once Lynne and Marie sat on a rock across from each other, I had to quickly rush to hear the whole conversation causing me to bend as low as possible to the ground hunching like an elderly as I met a bush that was diagonally from those two granting me the coverage along with a distance amount of space to ease drop....

"It was so boring!" Marie complained with a heavy sigh wearing an annoyed look. "I mean I liked how he just kept quiet and listened to me talk the night, but even if he did talk it was such weird and annoying things...." Marie stated flipping her luscious wavy brown hair.

"He wanted to know what my future plans were, or he kept asking me if I liked to read or have any hobbies." she scoffed rolling her light green eyes. "I honestly could care less about those things! So boring!"

A little blush starts to fill in my cheeks because hearing Marie complain about the things Erwin enjoys.....it was something I'd enjoy talking with him.

I think it's rather sweet what he was doing.....he was just anxious to know a little more about you.

"And worst of all Lynne." Marie groaned with an annoyed look. "He didn't even kiss me goodnight!" she ranted rather unpleasantly.

Lynne too gasped seeing as though this was their mentality towards a boy, needing a goodnight kiss before leaving....

"Then why did you ask Erwin out if he's such a drag?" Lynne questioned with a rather sketch look, her brows both raised.

Hearing Lynne breath her last seance caused my stomach twist in a knot like licorice, my throat swells up with startled knowing another girl was interested in Erwin, and worst of all she was strong enough to ask him to be his boyfriend.....

Marie asked Erwin out.....I could never do that.
He's such an amazing person, but I doubt he would want something more than just our friendship....
He's too focused on his dream.

Thinking and analyzing how determine Marie was about getting what she wants caused my
self-esteem to lower knowing she has the guts to be closer than friends with him. Sadness easily starts to unfold across my body causing my eyes to slowly tear up wishing I was stronger......

I wish I was stronger....I'm just so weak when it comes to everything....

More and more my self-esteem lowers just wishing I could do something so daring and fighting for what I want, but I bit down on my lower lip fighting so hard to hold back the tears since this conversation wasn't over yet and I wanted to hear everything.....

"Pffff..." Marie laughed with an amused look. "I mean have you seen how thick Erwin is build?" she remarked with a light blush. "Even though his face isn't as handsome as Nile's but geezs his body makes him as equal as Nile...."she praised with a drool.

Lynne raised a brow with a little intrigue, enjoying every second of this drama and tea time.....

"I thought you and Nile would make a better couple, since he's like a puppy when he's around you. He'll do whatever you ask and want." Lynne playfully nudged Marie on the shoulder with a playful look.

Marie too released a naught grin but continued where she left off.
"Yes, but trust me all men are like this when it involves a female.....and in Erwin's case I just need to loosen him away from Aurora so he'll realize whose the better choice...." she remarked with a proud grin.

My heart instantly stopped hearing her judgment about my relationship with Erwin, along with more color to rise in my cheeks.

Erwin and I are just close friends....
We understand each other and enjoy each other's company. I highly doubt Erwin thinks more of being friends....

I've always caused him more problems whenever I'm with him. I'm a complete utter mess and he always has to protect me from any situation I put myself into. Marie is girly and flawless...Marie is the girl for Erwin. I'm just a loser who can't fight for herself.

Now those tears start to stream down both of my cheeks, knowing the naked truth of our relationship how it's strictly just friends and always will be......because someone as flawless as Marie would be a better match than a woman who gives him more trouble.

I place my hand over my mouth trying to hold back the cries of pain, but still water drizzled from my green eyes with a shattered heart....

Lynne still listened sitting on the edge of her seat wanting to hear all this juicy gossip.

"And how to expect to do that Marie?" she questioned. "Have you seen the way he treats Aurora? She's like a precious tart for him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 476 14
You're an Eldian Nurse, struggling but trying to live a peaceful life amongst the discriminatory lives your people had to live under. Everyday you'd...
359K 11.5K 30
Alexandria Williams' life is complicated, and it gets flipped totally upside down when her parent's are executed for their crimes. After growing old...
729 29 10
A job that you thought wouldn't last even a month, all that turned upside down by humanity's strongest. Funny, because he didn't expect to fall in lo...
The Heir By Koda

Fanfiction

27.6K 1.2K 38
《Con-artist Levi x Princess Reader》 |Single| ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦ Separated at the age of 9. (Y/N) (L/N) doesn't remem...