Hip Hop Affairs (BoyxBoy)

By PeopleSayQ

Money. Fame. Cars. Houses. Aubrey Graham aka Drake. What do they all have in common? These are all what A$AP... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 Part 1
Chapter 18 Part 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
The Misadventures of A$AP Rocky
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Thank You 💚

Chapter 57

1.9K 97 63
By PeopleSayQ

Above: Rocky messing with me 💀 Quit playing with me like that, Rakim before I actually write you in some 😂☠

Happy Birthday to ASAP Rocky 🥳🎉🎊

Okay Enjoy! 😘

Harlem, New York 2016

It's been over a year since Yams passed. The crew and I have mostly healed from him being gone, but it still hurts every time we think about it. Although, we're going to make sure to honor his legacy in every way possible. For sure nothing is ever going to be the same around Worldwide, but as long as we still have each other for support and we keep the business together we're good.

I did finally drop my album last year AT.LONG.LAST.ASAP and it was a hit. It went number one on Billboard 200 and I'm so fucking proud of it and myself. I wish Yams was here to see it, but I know he's proud too. He was still named a producer on the album as he should be and I gotta thank him and everyone else who helped me with the project after what happened.

As glad as I am about the performance of the album, I decided after that to take a break from making music as a solo artist for a bit. I want to focus on other ventures I got going on. I'm still getting features on other people's songs, I got more interviews coming, I just dropped a fashion line with Guess, and I'm thinking about starting my own label. The Mob also brought in this kid who goes by Playboi Carti for us to mentor, and I must say that nigga is going places in this game. Overall, there is a lot I'm thinking about right now, but I do want to expand myself more as an artist.

But right now, I'm doing a shoot for Under Armor. They chose me to be the face of their brand and I couldn't help but to say hell yes to it. We're doing outside shots right now and as usual I'm killing it. 

Lou is the only other one here from the Mob to make sure everything is going right and so far it is.

Once we finish the last of the exterior shots, the photographer has us take a ten minute break, which gives me time to change into the next outfit.

I walk into my dressing room as Lou follows behind me taking his place on the couch and gets right back on his phone.

"Aye, you doing your thing out there, man," Lou speaks while still looking at his screen.

"Shit, when do I not?" I ask taking off my shirt. We both laugh as I dap him up before I take off the shoes next. "But thanks, Lou."

"Psh, ain't no problem, Rocky."

As I'm still changing, I hear my phone go off on the vanity letting me know I got a message. I look at the screen to see the text came from Drake.

Call me when you can. It's important.

I look at the text like he typed it in a foreign language. I wonder what he wants though. It hasn't been too long since I've seen him because we recently collaborated on his Wu-Tang Forever remix. Other than that we've both been occupied with our careers. Also Drake is in some shit with Meek and Nicki right now that's been going on for nearly a year that ain't got shit to do with me. Aside from that, we do manage to FaceTime and text whenever we can.

"Is everything good?" I hear Lou ask me.

I quickly look up from my phone turning off the screen. "Yeah, it's cool. I'm just looking at business things."

"Yeah, I get it," he replies nodding his head. "I got more offers coming in for you too. Shit's crazy."

"Yo, we gotta keep making that bread," I say with a sly smile on my face. "Give me one." Before he can answer, I hear a knock on the dressing room door.

"ASAP Rocky, are you dressed?" the shoot director asks.

"Yeah, I'll be out in a minute!" I yell to him as I put on the shoes last. Nothing else is said as I hear footsteps walking away. Lou gets up from the couch and we head back to the set of the shoot to finish it off.

~~~~~~~~

After the shoot, Lou and I each get us something to eat before we head home for the day. As soon as I walk into my place I set my stuff down on the floor next to me by the couch and pull out my phone to FaceTime Drake. It doesn't take long before I see his face on my screen.

"Hey, babe."

"Hey, baby," I respond. "I was doing a photo-shoot when I got your text. You alright?"

"Yeah, I'm good. I just have something for you."

"Yeah? What is it?" I ask with a smirk on my face.

"First of all I see that smirk on your face, nasty ass," he starts causing me to laugh.

"Yo, I wasn't even thinking like that," I tell him still laughing. "If anything you're the freaky one between us. You're always talking about my ass literally. And remember when we were supposed to be done with the remix in two days and it took damn near a week instead? You remember why?"

He kisses his teeth while waving me off knowing exactly what I'm talking about, even though I had a part to play in it too. "That's not the point. Anyway, remember that song I had for you that day we were in L.A.? You know it was the morning after we made love, you caught me writing out a song, but I said I was still working it out?"

I nod my head chuckling a little. "You didn't have to go into all that. But yeah, why?"

"Well," he starts off forming a smile on his face. "it's finished and I want you to hear it."

"After all this time? Shit, bring it on then." Looking at his background I see he's in his studio at La Casa de Drizzy. He moves around before I see him turn on the sound board and the track starts playing.

"Hope you like it, babe."

The track starts out with the music only playing and I'm already feeling it. It gives me Caribbean vibes and being that I got Bajan roots thanks to my dad, I'm liking this shit already. The track also sounds like something I could listen to on a relaxing day while smoking something good.

Drake's voice soon comes on and as I'm listening to the lyrics, I'm picturing everything Drake and I have been through the past few years. From when we first met, the affair, the breakup, makeup, and where we are now. I know he said I was the inspiration behind this song and I can truly hear it. He basically put some of our story into a song and I'm down for it. Hopefully the fans are too.

The track comes to an end minutes later and Drake looks back at me with that same smile on his face. "So whatcha think?"

"I like it," I honestly say. "I really do. I can tell it's going to be a hit."

"I know so too, and it's all thanks to you, baby."

I feel myself suddenly getting warm as he said that. "It's no problem. But how you get the flow worked out? Because last I remember you told me to bare with you on this."

"Yeah, well being that the album has a lot West Indian and West African beats, I decided to take a listen back on the other songs for inspiration. Also, Boi-1da, Supa (Dups), Allen (Ritter), and Di Genius all helped me out with the beat like they did with the other songs. I also had to tweak my lyrics too with some help. And it was a last minute idea that I get Popcaan on the song since I heard Clarks while I was on the Jamaican side of Toronto one day. All of that right there is how the song all came together."

Damn he put some work into the song, but it did payoff in the end.

"Alright then, babe. Now, I know you're from Toronto and all, but did you have to steal Popcaan's accent too?" I ask laughing to myself.

"Man, Rocky, get the hell out of here," he says rolling his eyes. "I ain't steal anyone's accent."

"We'll see what everyone else has to say when they hear this."

"Ah whatever, but I'm glad you like it though. I was hoping you would. This is actually the last song I'm putting on Views because the album has to be released by the end of April so we can go ahead and start the Summer Sixteen Tour."

"Damn, you sound booked and busy as hell," I say.

"Never too busy for you though, baby."

Now it's my turn to roll my eyes. "Very cliché, but I'll take it."

"Thank you. Now speaking of going on tour there's something really important I need to talk to you about before I leave. But I think it's a conversation best had in person." The feeling of worry overcomes me. I knew when I read that text earlier that there was something serious going on. Him finishing up the song definitely wasn't on my mind, but I wonder what else he could be talking about.

"I don't know what the hell you got cooking now, but if it's that important, I'm not too busy this month so I can fly back out to L.A. next week if needed."

"That's fine by me. I'll the send the plane through."

"Cool, I'll talk to you later. Right now big daddy needs a nap," I reply with a yawn.

"Whatchu mean? I'm not tired."

I kiss my teeth. "Man, shut the fuck up."

"I'm just messing with you," he laughs. "Go take your nap then, lil baby."

"Lil baby?" I question. "Hell nah, I'm a grown ass man. If anything I'll be lil daddy."

"Alright then, Lil Daddy. You go take your nap and I'll see you next week. Love you."

"Love you too, Big Daddy. Peace."

Soon as I hang up, I get up from the couch and get comfortable before I lay in the bed to take myself a nap.

~~~~~~~

Los Angeles, California

I settle into my crib before I make my way out to Drake's Secret to talk. As the time gets closer, I get more nervous about what he wants to discuss with me. It can't be that he wants to break up with me being that we have been back together for a minute now, but that's the only idea I can think of. I'm just hoping and praying to God right now that whatever this conversation is about goes well.

It doesn't take too much longer before I pull up in the driveway at his place. I hop out the car and lock it as I walk to the door. I knock on it a couple times before he opens it.

"Hey, Lil Daddy," he greets.

I kiss my teeth jokingly. "Hey, Big Daddy." I kiss on the lips before he scoots over to let me in. I hear the door close behind us as I take a seat on the couch. "You know in the time I've known you I'm just now realizing something."

"What's that?" Drake asks as he takes his place next to me.

"You told me it's called Drake's Secret because no one else knows about it but me. Yet when we need to have private conversations with not even butlers or maids around, you always bring me here. So I'm saying, this discussion must be important."

"It is and as said it's called Drake's Secret for a reason," he agrees.

I sit up on the couch from the laid back position I was in to look more serious. "So tell me, why are we here?"

He lets out a breath like he's about to run a race before explaining. "Alright, so I don't exactly know how to word this, but I'll try my best. And when I do say it, I hope you don't take this the wrong way."

"Drake, just tell me. Damn, you're scaring a nigga," I tell him wanting him to get right to it. If he is about to break up with me I might be heading for jail. And for sure it better not be anything life threatening.

"Rocky," he starts. "I want a baby!" He says in one breath. I look at him like he has lost his mind, which he probably has. I heard what he said, but I want to hear him say it again and this time slower.

"Say that again, and where I can understand it."

He sighs. "I've been thinking a lot about this lately, babe. And I really and truly want a baby, Rocky."

I still have a 'nigga are you crazy?' look on my face. It's not life threatening, but I did not expect this out of Drake at all. A baby? And with me? Honestly I'm not upset, but there are still a whole lot of steps we need to take first. Of course moms and Amber know about us so I'm good on them. But I haven't even told everyone in the Mob that I'm gay. And the ones that do know, which is only Ferg now, if I came out to them that I can carry kids too? They'll definitely lose their shit.

"A baby, huh?" I ask. "By who?"

He chuckles. "Of course by you, Rakim. I want us to be a family." He pulls me closer to him as he keeps talking. "Think about it, we could be sitting here just like this on the couch while our little one is playing around on the floor or running around all over this house, us playing chase with him or her. Our baby would be loved, cherished by us, and taken care of."

This nigga is kinda talking a good game. I haven't even thought about having kids by him. It feels as if we kinda just got back together so I don't really know about all that. Sure I can carry, but that doesn't mean kids have constantly been on my mind. This is sort of a difficult subject for me because I know there's a lot that factors into this that Drake may not be thinking about.

"Hold on there, babe," I start. "You definitely just dropped a bomb on me. Shit, a lot of thoughts are swirling in my head right now."

"What are they?" he asks me looking concerned.

I try to collect myself as best as I can before telling him. "First of all, I don't think I've shown you how I can be with kids. Second, if we do end up having a kid, that means I gotta tell the Mob everything because they don't know that I'm gay, can have kids naturally, and that I'm with you. Last, you gotta tell your family too. Do at least your pops and uncle know you're bi?"

Drake sighs looking away from me for a moment letting me know the answer before he even said it. "No, they don't. I'm not so much worried about Uncle Larry, but my dad? Shit, he may have a heart attack."

"Well, look babe," I begin. "if your dad and uncle love you like I'm sure they do, then you being bi and wanting a kid by another man naturally shouldn't be a problem for them. If it is, that's their loss. Something like this shouldn't make them love you any less."

"Yeah, you're right," he agrees nodding his head. "And I think the same goes for the Mob. If they got your back like they say, they should continue to do so in what we got going on. So in other words, we got some stuff to work out before we settle down huh?"

I give him a 'duh' look. "Hell yeah, that's what I was trying to tell you. Shit, forget about your dad having a heart attack. I nearly had one when you said you wanted a kid."

"Nah, babe, I'm not trying to do that," he chuckles. "But I do want you to think about it at least. I didn't say we had to have one right now, but I do want a family with you." Drake pulls me closer to him than what I already am before giving me a soft kiss on the lips.

"Hmm," I say when we separate. "I'll think about it. For real I will."

"Thanks, babe. I know you're doubting it now, but I know we would be good parents."

I just nod my head. I know Drake hasn't seen me with kids and vice versa, but I know I would make a good ass dad. Hell, I know we would make great ass parents. But another thought on my mind that I didn't bring up is marriage. If Drake is talking about wanting a family with me then I would think he would want to make me really his forever. Maybe it's in the works, but I'm not about to bring that shit up right now. Plus I ain't really worried about him proposing because if he loves me like he says he does, he wouldn't let me go anywhere.

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒💜💜💜💜❤❤❤❤❤💙💙💙💚💚🧡🧡💯💯💯💯💯🎉🎊🎉🎊🎆🎇✨🎊🎉🎊🎉🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾✊🏾✊🏾🥳🥳🍟🍟🍟🍟🌷🌷🌷💕💕💕💕🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

Hello people of Wattpad! After 2000 years Hip Hop Affairs has finally been updated! I hope you all enjoyed it. If you did you know what to do. If not then 

Also let me know what you all think of this chapter as we are starting to get into baby talk. 

I really have nothing to say except I hope everyone is doing well, staying safe, clean, healthy, and prayed up. I know this year has truly been something else, but we're going to make it y'all. God, if you believe, hasn't brought us this far to leave us now so I know we are going to be all right. 

Oh I got to say with the election coming up, if you are of age make sure you are registered to vote. Let's really make this one count.

All right so no quick topic. It is 2:40 pm where I am so as I always say:

Vote, comment, spread this around, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASAP ROCKY🎉🎊🥳 and 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 1.8K 26
Adam Graham knew two things. One: he had no interest in dating or hooking up with anyone. Two: Reid Sanchez was very pretty. Adam had always been...
102K 3.7K 107
🚩🚩🚩 Chris Brown is clearly someone who wears his heart on his sleeve. A very emotional person, someone who loves hard and wants the same love in r...
81.1K 2.2K 48
Meet Aubrey and Adrianne they both come from different worlds. He's one of the biggest rappers on the planet and she's a hustler that works at an rea...
341K 20K 47
At seventeen, Roman Cannes, straight out of high school without a nickle to her name, never thought that her life would change as drastically as it d...