Dont Fuck With My Love - Narry

By MinsSandwich

Niall Horan is the hottest football player for Ireland's team. Harry Styles is just another fan in his eyes... More

Prologue.
Chapter One - Hello!
Chapter Two - Opportunities
Chapter three - Please
Chapter four - Are You Serious?
Chapter Five - I met this boy late last year
Chapter Six - He said don't you worry If I disappear
Chapter seven - I told him I'm not really looking for another mistake
Chapter eight - I called an old friend thinking that the trouble would wait
Chapter Nine - Then I jumped right in a week later returned
Chapter Ten - I reckon he was only looking for a lover to burn
Chapter Eleven - But I Gave Him My time For Two Or Three Nights
Chapter 12 - Date Night!
Chapter 13 - Then I put it on pause until the moment was right
chapter 14 - I went away for months until our paths crossed again
Chapter 15 - He told he was never looking for a friend
Chapter 16 - Maybe you could swing by my room around 10
chapter 17 - baby bring a lemon and a bottle of gin
chapter 18 - we'll be in between the sheets till the late am
Chapter 19 - baby if you wanted me then you should of just said
chapter 20 - He's Singing....
chapter 22 - that heart is so cold
chapter 23 - All Over My Own
chapter 24 - I dont wanna know that babe
chapter 25 - Dont Fuck with My Love.
chapter 26 - I told him he knows
chapter 27 - take aim and reload
chapter 28 - I don't wanna know that babe
chapter 29 - for a couple weeks I only want to see him
chapter 30 - we drink away the days with a take away pizza
chapter 31 - before a text message was the only way to reach him
chapter 32 - now he's staying at my place and loves the way I treat him
chapter 33 - singing out Aretha
Chapter 34 - all over the track like a feature
Chapter 35 - And Never Wants To Sleep...
Chapter 36 - I guess that I don't want to either
Chapter 37 - but me and him we make money the same way
Chapter 38 - Four cities, two planes the same day
chapter 39 - and those games have never been what it's about
Chapter 40 - but maybe we'll go together and just figure it out.
chapter 41 - I'd rather put on a film with you and sit on the couch.
Chapter 42 - but we should get on a plane or we'll be missing it now.
Chapter 43 - Wish I'd have written it down the way that things played out
Chapter 44 - When he was kissing him how? I was confused about
Chapter 45 - He should figure it out while I'm sat here singing
Chapter 46 - don't fuck with my love
Chapter 47 - that heart is so cold
Chapter 48 - all over my own
Chapter 49 - I don't wanna know that babe
Chapter 50 - don't fuck with my love
Chapter 51 - I Told Him, He Knows.
Chapter 52 - Take aim and reload
Chapter 53 - I 'do' wanna know that babe...
Epilogue - I Want You To Rock Me
Thank You(:

Chapter 21 - Don't fuck with My love

4.7K 146 56
By MinsSandwich

Edited

"Harry.. sit still!" Niall says as he has to buckle me in because I'm so excited, this very morning, I've never gotten out of bed on the sound of another person telling me to so quick in my life. As soon as Niall said 'Harry get up we have a plane to catch' I was like up and in the shower faster than Niall could tell me to get up, and he was shocked. I think he still is!

Before we left Niall was making sure he had packed everything and I may have caught a glimpse of something in Niall's case, because I'm nosey as f*ck.. not saying what it was.. because it's rude and it embarrasses me.

We then went and gathered my suitcase from my sister's house and we left.. now we're on the plane! Hehe oh my god. I'm finding it hard to function properly.

So currently, Niall is trying to get me to calm down but I can't.. we're going to Disney World.. guys.. f*cking Disney World!! I'm just too excited!!

"Harry!" I stop squirming and he laughs a little trying to glare at me.. but he's failing because he damn cute.

"Come on.. babe calm down.. you're like twenty years old," I just sit back and enjoy the sound of the plane taking off.. it's always been a favourite thing of mine.. listening to a plane take off.

With Niall right next to me it's amazing.

"When will we be going?!" I complain and he takes my hand and he's shaking slightly.. awh is he nervous?

"Are you nervous of flying Niall?" I intertwine our fingers and he gives a very short and snappy nod, I can see the actual fear behind his eyes.

I gently squeeze his hand and he smiles nervously, bless him.

"You don't like flying?" I ask and he nods again. Not talking, please talk, I like talking to you, your accent is hella cute.

"Hey Niall... you wanna look at funny pictures together?" I ask as the plane begins to take off and Niall just shuts his eyes looking rather scared as he clutches my hand tightly. Poor Nialler. Scared of flying but not checking out noises late at night when I'm absolutely sh*tting myself about them, well we're all scared of different things.

"Niall... Niall.. open your eyes.. I'll look after you," he opens them slowly and I grip his hand reassuringly.

He smiles at me and then we are allowed to take our seatbelts off, his is off in a flash before he's in my lap.

Well this is new.

Is he crying?

"Niall?"

"I dont like being in a plane!" Yes he's crying.. Awww.

"It's alright," he curls up in my lap as I rub his back gently as he is actually crying to me right now, bless him, I love this.. I love to comfort him, he's so cute when he's upset. I just wish he wasn't so scared of flying, it's wonderful if you actually look at it. I love to fly, always have enjoyed it as a baby, my mother used to tell me things, I can't wait to see my mum again.

"Shh.. Niall.. it'll be fine.. what's up baby?" He looks up with a smile on his face.. oh yeah, he loves being called baby.

"I'll be fine... If you keep calling me baby," he smiles and blushes as he stops crying.

"Why do you like it so much?" I have to ask because come on.. Why does he enjoy it?

"Makes me feel loved," his head rests against my shoulder and I grab my phone putting it on camera.

"Lets take a new home screen picture," he laughs and I snap the picture at the perfect timing to get his real laugh and smile face in. Which he hates and he shouldn't, why does he have to hate everything I love about him? He could probably say the same to me.

"Aww no delete it!! I look awful!" I shake my head at his words because that boy is finnneeeeeee af. Like I would. Oh wait I get to!

"Nope!" I say and he laughs again kissing my cheek and I take another picture that's really cute and I love it and I should frame it and put it in a museum because it's so cute.

"Stop taking ugly photos of me!" What the f*ck, are you blind? Are stupid?

"You're like a girl.. stop saying that! You're beautiful Nialler.. you always look amazing in photos! I'm not stopping!!" He frowns and jumps a little as some wind hits the plane. He whimpers cutely and hugs my tight.

"Harry.. make it stoppppp," I would if I could. I don't like seeing him scared, but I like seeing him scared. It's wrong really, but so right.

"Niall.. look out the window it's so cool! Everywhere looks like a dolls house!" I say and open the window letting him look out with wide eyes in fascination.

"Hey look.. someone has a pool," he points down even though I can't see through the window too.

"I know.." I just say in agreement and he moves back to on my lap. Making himself comfortable rubbing his head against my shoulder until he's fully comfortable, it a cute when he does that, ok I'm probably annoying you with always calling him cute.. because he's like.. punk? Nah he's not punk.. but he's covered in tattoos, but he's cute af.

k?

K.

"You going to sleep?" I ask and he nods with his eyes shut and he yawns making a cute little noise which I have to contain an aww from, you would defo have to. Trust in your best friend Harry. Trust me. I love you all.

I take my phone and feel like revenge is needed as once he's asleep I kiss his head taking a picture like he did with me. I look at the end result and we are cute af!

#adorbs

Sorry. So sorry. That was irrelevant. I'm irrelevant. What.

His head nuzzels into my neck and he must kiss me in his sleep as he wraps his arms round me pressing a soft kiss to my neck and I feel sleepy. I might catch a few winks.

Yeah. Why not.

I close my eyes and listen to the sound of his breathing lulling me to sleep softly.

...

"Harry!" I hear a squeal and it's a scared one. Once I understand the tone I sit up rapidly and Niall is shaking in my lap and looking round.

"T-the plane d-dropped.." tears make their way down his cheeks that are flushed and pink.

I pull him into a tight embrace and he shivers from shock, I rub his back and gently play with his shortish longish hair. I don't really know.

"Shhh .. It's ok.. I've got you.. you're alright baby," I use his favourite word and it seems to calm him, I knew it would.

I gently rock him back and forth to soothe his fright and fear of planes.

"How long are we in Disney World for?" He smiles a bit and then breaths out, as I try to distract him.

"Two weeks and it's Disney World!!" He says happily and shakes my shoulders slightly, oh my god! Really?!

"TWO WEEKS IN DISNEY WORLD!! AHHHH," he laughs at me and the plane wobbles a little and he's back to being scared again.

I run my fingers up and down his back.. we're on this plane for about another.. 6 hours.. been on it for two.

"Shh.. Niall...Why don't you tell me all about Hercules.. your dog," his eyes light up at the mention of his dog that Archie takes care of and she will be for the next two weeks.

"He's my little baby.. after you of course.. You're my baby, and I shall take care of you, because I love you," I smile and he pecks my lips and smiles before doing it a couple more times and smiling.

"I," I peck his lips after I say it.

"Love," another peck.

"You," long snogging. Oh yeah.. I still get butterflies when this happens.

His lips move across mine sinfully but not much because neither of us really want this to go any further even though I'm up for a plane blo.w job. No? Ok...

But his tongue does slip into my mouth and I flush a little at it. I have no idea why. I never flush when we've snogged before.

He pulls away and smiles.

"I like kissing you," he says and I blush again.

What is with me and blushing? Ugh. It's slightly embarrassing. I never blush when I'm with Niall. But now I am? Dafuq.. maybe it's because I saw what was in his suit case.. I didn't mean to! I just.. looked and it was there staring at me. I'm too nervous to mention it but you could most likely guess... maybe? Probably, please it would make it easier for me.

"What's in your suit case?" I suddenly blurt out and cover my mouth and he laughs out loud, I have to hide my face because why did my f*cking brain say that without my ok? Stupid mouth.

"You saw?" He doesn't even blush. Oh my god, he just keeps laughing at me. Ugh. I'm not that funny. Yes I f*cking saw!!

"Yes," I say quietly and he just smiles.

"Always good to be prepared," he wiggles his eyebrows at me and I just smile shaking my head.

...

"Harry... Wake up... Harrrrreeeehhhh..." I can feel little slaps on my face and ugh I dont wanna.

"Harry!" Niall yells short and snappy.

"I'm up.. I'm up.. are we there?" I ask and I'm sure my eyes light up a little bit more.

"Not yet.. twenty more minutes.. I had to wake you up though cos I was bored," he smiles before flicking through about 100 pictures of us whilst I'm asleep.

"Wow Niall.. real bored!" I point at all the pictures and he laughs, he's so laughable today.

"I love these," he smiles at the pictures like one of those clingy but not too clingy girlfriends that smile whenever they show their friends the pictures of her and her boyfriend. Yeah that smile. You know.. that smile. It's adorable.

"Please buckle up ready for our decent," the pilot explains and we both get back into our seats and buckle up, Niall holding my hand tightly as I tell him it's alright and the plane is landing.

....

*Niall*

"We're in Disney World!!! Niall look!!" Harry is soooooooo excited and it's so cute, we're checking in at the moment and he's looking around everywhere it's so cute, pointing at different things and sh*t.

"Haz, I know, stay close to me, I know we're in Disney World," he's just so happy to be here. I love it.

Once we're checked in, we head up to our room where we're staying and we have a king sized bed.

And you know what the first thing Harry did when we got here was? Jumped on the bed. Not gonna lie.. I did it too and landed on him and he laughed.

"Hey.. get your big fat ass off me!" He says whilst laughing, I roll off him then pull him on to me. I just like having him so close, he leans down, our noses brushing as he smiles and he's so excited to be in Disney World!

So am I.

What.

No you heard nothing.

"What do you wanna do all day tomorrow? Cos it's like too late to do anything now," I explain and he smiles widely.

"I don't know, I don't know what's here 'cos I've never been!" Oh yeah, I'm bringing him for the first time.

"Well we could just walk round the park?" I offer and he nods rolling back off me.

"What shall we do now?" He huffs and I agree. What is there to do now? Any ideas? Anyone.. please?

No? Fine.. you guys suck.

"We could unpack?" Harry suggest innocently clearly not remembering what was in my suit case... Well.

"Yeah why not!" We both stand up and flop our suit cases on to the big bed and unzip them, he unzips his but I'm not doing mine all the way...I feel my cheeks heat up as I notice Harry's gaze on my suit case.

"Are you gonna open it?" He says cheekily and I don't know. Maybe I will.. maybe I won't?

"Ummmm.. you're looking," I whine and he laughs running round the bed pushing me out the way and unzips one side but not before I can pick him up and move him out the way with him laughing the entire time that fabulous laugh.

He looks down at me and smiles before pressing his lips to mine and I slowly lower him back down my body to the floor. (A/n I can imagine this and it seems beautiful)

His lips fit perfectly between mine and I honestly love it so much. How well his body molds with mine.

I move my fingers up to his soft hair that I just love so much and wrap it round them.

His mouth parts slightly and I slip my tongue into his warm mouth, he moans softly and it's like music to my ears. I put my hands underneath his bum and he gets the hint and jumps up wrapping me up in a cocoon of his legs and arms.

His lips moving more needingly against mine as I walk us over to the bed. I sit down on the small space that's not got suitcases over it and he detaches his lips from mine and climbs off me. I watch as he zips up his suitcase and pushes it off the bed. I laugh and he climbs back on me and pushes me backwards lying completely on top of me and going back to kissing.

"Harry..." I say quietly as he stares down at me.

"Yeah?" I can feel his heart beating quickly against mine and it's a warning sign for a panic attack.

"Calm down babe," he nods and slowly kisses me this time. That's better. He's calming down. I roll us over and his eyes are almost black with lust. It's like I know what he wants without him even asking.

"Harry are you sure?" I ask without much thought and he nods enthusiastically

"Yeah... how did you know?" He wonders and I peck his cute button nose.

"You have a certain look in your eyes when you're h*rny," he blushes a lot and it's so cute how I have that effect on him... aww bless.

"Do I?" He tries to fight off his blush but its not working Harold. Stop. Just be cute and blush.

"Yes Harry.. now shhhhhhhhhhh," I shush him and he puts his hands up in defense but laughs and smiles into our nicely shared kiss.

But his smile soon stops as I roll my hips over his desperately looking for friction. His moans aren't quiet and he doesn't need to be. I don't care.

He doesn't care by the sounds of things.

"N-Niall.. holy sh*t," He whimpers and wraps his legs around my waist. I want him so bad.

His fingers pull at the hem of my t-shirt and lift the material off my chest throwing it to the floor somewhere.

His hands roam my chest as I continue to send pleasurable shocks through both our bodies.

*Harry* (sorry I swapped again)

Is this actually happening? Are we gonna like.. do.. it?

I certainly wouldn't mind!! And he seems to know what I want as he kisses down my neck lifting my top over my head and kissing down my chest.

Oh please let this happen. I want it. So bad. I know all you perverted freaks want it too... I know you're out there smiling and waiting for him to f*ck me. But it might be another time.. but how he's kissing me it probably will be today..

Much to your pleasure. Not mine. Haha that's a lie.. it is mine. Yeah, you don't get to see his d*ck!! I do!

He keeps grinding against me and this isn't enough anymore and he's as hard as I am. I can feel it.

"N-Niall.. p-lease do something else.." I beg him and he starts to unbuckle my jeans, I lift my hips up helping him take them off and he kisses down my neck, chest, then down my hip and the inside of my thigh as he takes off my trousers completely and chucks them somewhere. I do not know.

He travels back up me still avoiding what I clearly want him to do.

Just f*cking w.ank me off. Please.

"Niall" I whine and he smiles against the skin of my neck and before I even know it I'm being palmed to much pleasure.

"F*ck," I whisper and he kisses my neck and sucks at one spot that drives me insane. This. Is. Happening.

I don't know if I should feel scared or excited.

If my calculations are correct, then we should be having se.x. If not.. a really good bl*w job, if not that.. which is unlikely.. then a really good hand job? Please anything.

His fingers tug at my underwear and he pulls it off slowly.

"Go faster!!" I urge in a whiney voice and he laughs before cold air hits my actually kinda painful now hard-on finally.

He wraps his fingers round me and pumps slowly. Why? Why slowly. Go f*cking faster.

But it seems to get me how he wants me.

As he stops. STOPS.

This isn't fun!

I look up to see him hopping around trying to get his pants off but doing a crap jobs of it. I have to laugh when he falls over and oh my god this holiday is gonna be so fun!

"I'm alright!" He says as he stands up and crawls back over me, I look up at him and he laughs.

"Are you sure?" He strokes my cheek with the back of his warm hand.

"Yeah I'm fine babe, are you ok? Do you want to go any further?" He asks and his tone of voice is so sincere and he's so cute making sure I want to do this.

I f*cking want this more than a bl*w job right now.

"Yeah.. do you?" He nods and laughs before getting out what was in his suitcase and it makes me blush.

"Harry.. stop blushing about it, yes I brought a bottle of lu.be with me to Disney World so I could f*ck you," he laughs as he puts the bottle on the side and my cheeks just heat up even more. What can I say? I've never seen one in real life.. only on the internet.

"Well then," I say and he laughs he contagious laughter and kisses me again. I love kissing him but now I'm about to have s.ex with him? Well this is what I wanted all along. Hehe. It's happening!

He grabs the bottle and he puts it in my hand.

"See you're blushing again.. Harry it's lu.be, yes.. we need it to make love.." oh.. that makes me feel kinda better actually.. making love. He wants to make love. Oh Kay then.

I take the small bottle and look at it. He's letting me get comfortable with this. He's too thoughtful honestly.

"See? It's nothing really," he says and I hand him back the bottle and he opens it.

"You wanna feel it?" I nod and put out my finger, he puts a little bit on me and it's the weirdest feeling substance I've ever felt in my life like Ew. But not Ew. I don't know. Ok.

"It's weird.. but not weird," he laughs as I attempt to get it off my finger with great difficulty. It's not coming off.

"It won't come off unless you use a towel.. one sec," he runs off and I'm still terribly h.ard... So I need some relief.. he comes back with a towel and wipes off my finger then coats like three of his with the stuff and I'm suddenly really nervous.

"Harry.. it's ok," he takes a hold around my le.ngth again and oh yeah. That's what I wanted.

I feel his fingers press against my butt and I don't know how to feel about this. He pushes one of his fingers in very slowly but it's not painful but it is painful.

"Does that feel ok?" He asks and I just furrow my eyebrows at the strange intrusion down there.

"I don't know," he wiggles his finger round very gently and then pushes it in and out slowly but longly and painless now.

After a few minutes of slowly fin.gering me, he starts to pump his finger more roughly and he brushes something inside me that makes me want to scream so loud I could run the entire parks electricity from my screams.

"Oh god.." he looks at me worryingly

"Did I hurt you?" I shake my head and push my hips down on his finger hoping for that feeling again.

"N-no.. again... Please," I beg and he looks confused but pushes his finger in and hits that spot again, letting his finger linger and rub against it.

"There!" I mo.an and he smiles as he adds another finger and it burns a little but not much because all I can feel is pleasure as his hand works up and down my le.ngth as well as his fingers brushing that spot inside me. I'm on like.. cloud eleven, cloud nine doesn't exist right now.

"You ok?" He asks and I can't even nod at the moment.. too much pleasure is overwriting my body and it's all because of Niall. Well it's not the first time.

"Another," I breath out and he carefully places another finger in and it actually hurts quite bad. I gasp a little and he moves ever so slowly.

"It'll feel better in a minute," he promises and presses his fingers against that spot again, letting them graze over it for a few seconds before pumping his fingers in and out again.

And he wasn't kidding, it feels like heaven in pleasure! I have no way of describing this feeling. It's almost too good.

Eventually he stops and now I'm nervous.

"Harry calm down babe.. It'll be ok.. I'll look after you," he crawls back up my body and rubs my cheek and kisses my nose.

"O-ok," I stutter a little but he gives me a reassuring smile. He takes the bottle again and 'lu.bes' up himself.

I can feel my heart speeding up as he hovers above me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Ha asks again and I know he's only looking out for me but it's a little annoying.

"Yeah.."

"I love you ok?" He whispers and looks down for a second before I feel a rather sharp pain.

I have to shut my eyes because this, this is painful. Like ow.

He pushes all the way in and I look up to see his face all screwed up in pleasure and it's hot af.

"I'm hurting you Harry," he says and looks down at me as I try to blink away tears and he tries to pull out but I stop him by wrapping my legs round his waist and keeping him there.

"No.. wait!.. please," I shout then whisper and he nods. I just need to adjust to his size, he didn't seem this big whenever I ble.w him. Seriously.

I can see him holding back thru.sting and I don't know what that feels like but I would like to find out sometime...

"C-can I move?" He asks and I let out a rather inhuman noise. But he thru.sts ever so slowly and then mo.ans loudly and I'm happy I could make him feel good. Very happy.

"I'll make you feel good.. I promise," he whispers and thru.sts again mo.aning as he does, I hold on to his bicep and then feel that feeling again.

"Niall..." I mo.an and he smirks, going a little bit faster than before. I bite down on to my lip and then feel his hand wrap round my d.ick moving in time with his thru.sts.

"Oh god.." he whispers and thru.sts harder, hitting that spot harder and making more pleasure run through me.

"A-are you c-close yet?" He asks in a loud groan.

"N-nearly.. f*ck, faster.. please," I need to feel him faster.

"Y-you think y-you could ride me?" He asks and it's my dream. I would like nothing more.

He rolls us over so I'm on top and I sink down on to him and he holds my hips guiding me as I rock back and forth and bounce and how do I know what to do? I have no idea but ya know.

He moves faster than before and now it feels euphoric, with his hand working up and down me and his harder and rougher thru.sts.. I'm not gonna last much longer. I lean down and lean my forehead against his as he moans loudly.

"N-Niall.. I have to.. I'm gonna.." he shushes me with a kiss and with one last brush of that spot inside me I come over his chest and he mo.ans loudly as he comes inside me and I can feel it..

He slows down his thru.sts up into me as he rides us both out of our orgasms and that was awesome.

I roll off him falling next to him and he groans then laughs a little.

"Wow,"

Then I remember I should probably..

"I love you too Niall," he laughs and is out of breath.. same Niall.. same.

"Was that ok? Did I hurt you? Are you ok? I hope you're not hurt!" He rambles on cutely and I just roll do I'm lying on his chest that's kinda sticky but oh well..

"It was amazing.. thank you.. I love you Nialler," I say again because it's true, I really do love him.

"I'm glad and I love you too Haz dont you forget it.." he taps my nose and gently rubs up and down my back, before leaning down and grabbing the towel from before and wiping himself up and me carefully like he's afraid to hurt me.

"You know you'll feel it tomorrow.." he says after a short while of just cuddles in our moon lit room.

"Yeah.. but it was well worth it," he smiles lazily and yawns.

"Shall we sleep? Big day of playing tomorrow.. you excited?" He asks and I snuggle up to him.

"Hell yeah!" I yawn loudly as I rest my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat slow down. Blushing as I remember what happened like two minutes ago.

I had s- no. I made love with Niall Horan you haven't. Oh what's that? Jealous? Sorry not sorry.

"Night my little munchkin," Niall hums and kisses my head before I fall deep asleep and dreams of what Disney World has in store for us tomorrow fill my mind with his fingers softly threading through my hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

906K 33.2K 65
Niall Horan is a typical student living in the centre of London. Harry Styles is your typical, attractive teacher who wants to move house. What hap...
246K 7.7K 26
The life of the boys of One Direction are perfect, for all except one. And Harry finds that he wants to help this one broken member of their band, bu...
73.7K 2.6K 40
In which Harry takes a interest in girl clothes. ©Copyright 2016 Smiley_Miley_
5.3K 107 1
Harry Styles was an average boy working at Baskin Robbins. One day a strange blonde boy walked into the shop catching Harry's eye. Harry wants a rela...