Dont Fuck With My Love - Narry

By MinsSandwich

Niall Horan is the hottest football player for Ireland's team. Harry Styles is just another fan in his eyes... More

Prologue.
Chapter One - Hello!
Chapter Two - Opportunities
Chapter three - Please
Chapter four - Are You Serious?
Chapter Five - I met this boy late last year
Chapter Six - He said don't you worry If I disappear
Chapter seven - I told him I'm not really looking for another mistake
Chapter eight - I called an old friend thinking that the trouble would wait
Chapter Nine - Then I jumped right in a week later returned
Chapter Ten - I reckon he was only looking for a lover to burn
Chapter Eleven - But I Gave Him My time For Two Or Three Nights
Chapter 12 - Date Night!
Chapter 13 - Then I put it on pause until the moment was right
chapter 14 - I went away for months until our paths crossed again
Chapter 15 - He told he was never looking for a friend
chapter 17 - baby bring a lemon and a bottle of gin
chapter 18 - we'll be in between the sheets till the late am
Chapter 19 - baby if you wanted me then you should of just said
chapter 20 - He's Singing....
Chapter 21 - Don't fuck with My love
chapter 22 - that heart is so cold
chapter 23 - All Over My Own
chapter 24 - I dont wanna know that babe
chapter 25 - Dont Fuck with My Love.
chapter 26 - I told him he knows
chapter 27 - take aim and reload
chapter 28 - I don't wanna know that babe
chapter 29 - for a couple weeks I only want to see him
chapter 30 - we drink away the days with a take away pizza
chapter 31 - before a text message was the only way to reach him
chapter 32 - now he's staying at my place and loves the way I treat him
chapter 33 - singing out Aretha
Chapter 34 - all over the track like a feature
Chapter 35 - And Never Wants To Sleep...
Chapter 36 - I guess that I don't want to either
Chapter 37 - but me and him we make money the same way
Chapter 38 - Four cities, two planes the same day
chapter 39 - and those games have never been what it's about
Chapter 40 - but maybe we'll go together and just figure it out.
chapter 41 - I'd rather put on a film with you and sit on the couch.
Chapter 42 - but we should get on a plane or we'll be missing it now.
Chapter 43 - Wish I'd have written it down the way that things played out
Chapter 44 - When he was kissing him how? I was confused about
Chapter 45 - He should figure it out while I'm sat here singing
Chapter 46 - don't fuck with my love
Chapter 47 - that heart is so cold
Chapter 48 - all over my own
Chapter 49 - I don't wanna know that babe
Chapter 50 - don't fuck with my love
Chapter 51 - I Told Him, He Knows.
Chapter 52 - Take aim and reload
Chapter 53 - I 'do' wanna know that babe...
Epilogue - I Want You To Rock Me
Thank You(:

Chapter 16 - Maybe you could swing by my room around 10

4.9K 196 53
By MinsSandwich

Wrote : 24th September 2014

Edited: 14th September 2015

"Niall?" I ask as I play with his fingers, sitting on his lap as he wraps an arm round me lazily and I have the other hand, playing with his fingers. We're watching some show and gemma is on the phone in the kitchen to mum and dad.

"Yes beautiful?"

"Can you teach me how to play the guitar?" I ask and he kisses my head.

"Sure can, if you want,"

"I do want," I yawn and it's like eleven o'clock, I never get tired this early.

"Tired babe?" He asks and I nod resting my head back against his shoulder.

He kisses my cheek and I smile and he pokes my dimple. He has a small obsession with them, he always pokes them. Then a nose kiss, nose kiss like number.. 4? Yeah, I don't get why he always kisses my nose. It's cute yeah, but I like my nose to myself. He also always kisses me. It's like an addiction and I'm the drug. Well if you insist,*flips ridiculously long hair* thanks guys, you're awesome! *winks*

Yeah sorry I'll stop now.

"Hey you have a music channel?!" Niall says like it's amazing... not really that cool love but ok.

"Yeah," Then he fucking clicks it. And fucking call me fucking maybe is fucking on. As you can possibly tell.. I don't like that fucking song!

"Hey I just met you, and this is crazy! But here's my number, so call me maybe?" Niall sings along and ugh.. make it stop, not Niall, he can sing like an angel, but fucking Carly Rae Jepson! MAKE HER STOP.

"I have a game sooooooon," Niall drags out and tickles my side's.

"No!!! Stop tick-tickling me!" I laugh and he doesn't stop and keeps moving his fingers and talking to me.

"But you're so cute when you laugh!" He says like he's not murdering my sides.

"S-stop!!" I cry out and he stops kissing my forehead. Hovering above me as he connects our lips.

"Hey! No sex on the couch!" Gemma comes in and laughs with me when Niall blushes and rolls off me.

"I'm kidding, but not here, frickle frackle somewhere else!" She says and makes a disgusted face.

"I bet you have," she says and Niall raises an eyebrow and I nod knowing where he's coming from.

"Yeah we did, and Harry moaned so loud that it woke the neighbours" I strifle a laugh and gemma makes gagging noises.

"Niall made a funny noise when he came," It's a true statement. He scowls at me knowing it's true, "but it was cute," I reassure him and he shakes his head still blushing a little.

"Alright that's enough! Harry and Niall,  go to Harry's room!" Gemma says and gags.

I laugh and Niall runs off to my room

"Dont worry.. we ain't frickle frackled," I tell her and she nods and smiles.

"I know, he's a good boy, he'll take care of you. I know it," she says and I'm not sure she remembers what he did to me?

"Do you not recall the two days I was crying non stop?" She laughs and pushes me towards the stairs where I walk slowly up them and find Niall shirtless on my bed in my room.

"What you doing?" I ask and stare at him because I can.

"Chillin', come cuddle me?" I walk over to Niall.. my Boyfriend, and he pulls me on to his chest where it's nice and warm and I like it here.

I can hear his heart beating slowly, then quickly and it's just kinda out of sync.

It's really relaxing and when he starts to play with my hair.. I just lose it and shut my eyes, enjoying this moment.

"You seem tired," he says and kisses my hair.

"Mmm," I hum and his chest vibrates a little as he laughs slightly.

"It's not very late.. only eleven," he tells me but he's playing with my hair, "But truth be told I am playing with your hair so you're gonna fall asleep," he remembers and I'm thankful for that. He pulls my blanket up over us both and I rest myself on him completely.

I yawn and his strong arms wrap round me tightly making me feel so safe like nothing could harm me whilst I'm in nialls arms.

"Nighty night Nialler," I mumble and he kisses my head and I'm out enough already to not hear him fully but he rolls us over a little so he's on his side and he pulls me impossibly closer to him.

"Goodnight babe," he kisses my head and continues to play with my hair.

And I fall into a slow sleep.

...

"Harry," I'm woken by a whisper. I groan and stay where I am.

"Harry I need to pee but you're lying on me," Niall says and I open my eyes to see him looking down at me. Somehow I ended up on his chest again and he's looking down at me and squirming around underneath me as he needs a wee.

"Oh sorry," I slur in tiredness and he woke me up and, awh fuck I have college today! Ugh, it's like two am. Seriously Niall? It's a good job he's my boyfriend because I woulda killed him.

"Sorry I woke you," he says as he comes back from the toilet, he's extra cute and cuddly when he's sleepy and his tattoos seem to disappear, his lip ring on the bedside table, when did he take that out? He lies next to me and I roll back on top of him, he smiles in his sleepy adorable state and shuts his eyes.

His hand blindly finds my hair and I know hes gonna play with it until I fall asleep. I'm so tired though so it'll be soon.

"What If we never met?" Niall asks in a whisper, his voice raspy, and sexy and damn, I wanna kiss. Oh wait I can have one, unlike you bitches, who have to lick your cardboard cutouts! Ha.

I lean up and press my lips to Niall's and he seems to melt as we kiss slowly. It's a nice feeling without the lip ring but with it. It's even better as i can feel the cold refreshing tang I get from it. I pull away and he smiles widely and stares into my eyes.

"I'm guessing you just remembered you could kiss me?" I nod and peck his lips, he laughs quietly and shakes his head against my pillow.

"So what if we never met?" He asks and takes my hand between his.

"I don't know, I don't think I'd be able to kiss you Like I remember I can every now and then!" He chuckles and kisses my forehead and then moving down and kissing me for real again. I like kissing Niall. No, I love kissing Niall. He's so good at it! No effort what so ever but then again this is Niall, so yolo!

His lips move softly over mine and it's a steady pace as he deepens our kiss and then there's a creak as the door opens but we keep kissing, it's only Gemma.

"Hey, sorry to disturb your little make out session but I heard a noise down stairs and now I'm scared," oh no.

"You heard something?" Niall asks and holds me tighter, protectively I'm guessing and that makes me smile.

"Yeah, so now I'm scared!" Gemma stands in my doorway and Niall let's me go a little and sits up.

"I'll to check it out, stay here, I don't want anyone to get hurt if something is down there" Niall says and he's not scared, he likes horror movie. I hate them! And everything scary.

"You'll come back right?" I ask and he nods and pecks my lips.

"Course I will," Gemma awh's and Niall leaves taking my baseball bat that mum got me from America one time she went and they were on sale. She brought it with her for my birthday.

"Gemma I'm scared," I say and my voice shakes and she comes and sits next to me.

"It's fine Harry, Nialls ok," She holds me close and I shake.

Then footsteps come slowly back up the stairs and that's creepy. Until Niall puts the baseball bat back in place and swings the door keys round his fingers.

"It was the wind in the letter box, you left the keys in the door Gemma, and they kept banging against the door, it's safe though," I'm not even kidding when I say I ran up to Niall and wrapped myself around him.

"Thank god you're brave, ok night boys," Gemma sighs and heads back to her room.

"Were you scared?" Niall asks and I nod, "Aww, I'll always protect you, Harry I hope you know I won't let nothing ever hurt you," he promises and I feel all warm inside.

"Imma big boy, I can take care of myself!" I laugh and he shakes his head.

"Even if you're only a couple months younger you're still my little baby boy," he kisses my nose, nose kiss 5 guys! Wow.

"Aww. And you're my big brave boy," I kiss his nose because yolo!

"Come on time for bed!" He carries me back to my bed and lays us down pulling me on to him, I can't wait to tell Emma all that's happened!

"Can I tell my best friend Emma that we're going out?" I ask and he hums.

"Sure, can she keep a secret?" I nod and he kisses my head.

"Sure you can," I mentally yay and fall to sleep once again with my boyfriend, yeah, boyfriend.. Niall James Horan, holding me.

My life is awesome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 1K 22
Harry and Niall are the cutest gay celebrity couple around at the moment. The most unusual, yet amazing this happened to Niall. He can have a baby. H...
246K 7.7K 26
The life of the boys of One Direction are perfect, for all except one. And Harry finds that he wants to help this one broken member of their band, bu...
86.6K 3.4K 25
Harry is a stripper and he's all Niall can think about. The only thing is there's something about Harry's job that Niall isn't quite aware of yet. p...
20.5K 281 20
Niall James Timothy Horan. A 19 year old confused Irish lad, making his way in the worlds heart throbbing boy band called 'One Direction'.