Dont Fuck With My Love - Narry

By MinsSandwich

Niall Horan is the hottest football player for Ireland's team. Harry Styles is just another fan in his eyes... More

Prologue.
Chapter One - Hello!
Chapter Two - Opportunities
Chapter three - Please
Chapter four - Are You Serious?
Chapter Five - I met this boy late last year
Chapter Six - He said don't you worry If I disappear
Chapter seven - I told him I'm not really looking for another mistake
Chapter eight - I called an old friend thinking that the trouble would wait
Chapter Nine - Then I jumped right in a week later returned
Chapter Ten - I reckon he was only looking for a lover to burn
Chapter 12 - Date Night!
Chapter 13 - Then I put it on pause until the moment was right
chapter 14 - I went away for months until our paths crossed again
Chapter 15 - He told he was never looking for a friend
Chapter 16 - Maybe you could swing by my room around 10
chapter 17 - baby bring a lemon and a bottle of gin
chapter 18 - we'll be in between the sheets till the late am
Chapter 19 - baby if you wanted me then you should of just said
chapter 20 - He's Singing....
Chapter 21 - Don't fuck with My love
chapter 22 - that heart is so cold
chapter 23 - All Over My Own
chapter 24 - I dont wanna know that babe
chapter 25 - Dont Fuck with My Love.
chapter 26 - I told him he knows
chapter 27 - take aim and reload
chapter 28 - I don't wanna know that babe
chapter 29 - for a couple weeks I only want to see him
chapter 30 - we drink away the days with a take away pizza
chapter 31 - before a text message was the only way to reach him
chapter 32 - now he's staying at my place and loves the way I treat him
chapter 33 - singing out Aretha
Chapter 34 - all over the track like a feature
Chapter 35 - And Never Wants To Sleep...
Chapter 36 - I guess that I don't want to either
Chapter 37 - but me and him we make money the same way
Chapter 38 - Four cities, two planes the same day
chapter 39 - and those games have never been what it's about
Chapter 40 - but maybe we'll go together and just figure it out.
chapter 41 - I'd rather put on a film with you and sit on the couch.
Chapter 42 - but we should get on a plane or we'll be missing it now.
Chapter 43 - Wish I'd have written it down the way that things played out
Chapter 44 - When he was kissing him how? I was confused about
Chapter 45 - He should figure it out while I'm sat here singing
Chapter 46 - don't fuck with my love
Chapter 47 - that heart is so cold
Chapter 48 - all over my own
Chapter 49 - I don't wanna know that babe
Chapter 50 - don't fuck with my love
Chapter 51 - I Told Him, He Knows.
Chapter 52 - Take aim and reload
Chapter 53 - I 'do' wanna know that babe...
Epilogue - I Want You To Rock Me
Thank You(:

Chapter Eleven - But I Gave Him My time For Two Or Three Nights

7.1K 270 120
By MinsSandwich

wrote: 7th September 2014

edited: 27th July 2015

I don't think I've ever slept so well in my entire life. Wow. I wake up before Niall and I take that opportunity to cuddle him more as he's already wrapped himself around me, I'm like cocooned in a Niall and blanket. He's wrapped himself around me. Like his legs are fully round my body. It's nice cos he's warm and still smells good.

Eventually I get a little bored of staring at his face, I know. I got bored of staring at his face! Wow. Never thought I'd say that, so I poke him gently on the cheek, he has cute squishy cheeks, and I love to poke them.

He groans and fuck it's like the sexiest noise I've ever heard. I wonder what his moans sound like? All deep and Irish.

"Niall, get up, I'm bored," he nuzzels his face into my neck even more and his hair tickles me.

"I don't wanna," his morning voice is sex ok. I just wanna ugh. I can't even.

"You have to, or no cuddles for Nibear!" I gently poke the dimple on his left cheek, it only appears every now and then but it's out now.

"Nibear?" he laughs and I blush, "It's cute.. like you," I roll my eyes and tap his nose.

"Oh stop it you!" he laughs and rolls on to his back pulling me on to his chest.

It's rather annoying that the fact I'm with Niall Horan and he must like me hasn't hit me like a ton of bricks yet, it'll probably hit me later. More like a truck filled with a ton of bricks.

I rest my chin on his chest as he looks down at me. He's searching my eyes for something and I wonder if I have something on my face.

"Is there something on my face?" I ask and feel around it.

"No," he says and I'm thankful, yesterday was just the best possible day of my life and he kissed me. Like three times! Oh my fucking god, it might of just hit me.

I look at Niall and he's staring at me. Quite intently.

"What you thinking about?" I ask him as he continues to stare at me.. kinda lovingly? With admiration in his eyes.

"Can I kiss you again?" he says with a slight smile playing on those perfect lips that I kiss wanna grab and mush my lips on his, woah. sorry. Getting out of hand there, I smile and nod. Why does he always ask? He doesn't have to! He can just do it whenever.

"You don't have to ask you know?" I say and he laughs then presses our lips together, kissing softly and perfectly and it's everything I've ever wanted. I mean come on, we hold hands, cuddle and kiss, who doesn't want that.

His lips are still soft from yesterday and I love that they are, I follow his lead and then he licks along my bottom lip, I open my mouth and his tongue darts in, Oh my god we're fucking snogging! If I could scream right now, I totally would, but way to ruin the moment.

As I think he's gonna stop kissing me, he pulls on my bottom lip and then sucks it back in and goes in for another kiss. This. Is. Awesome.

You don't even know! I can't even right now. I, Harry styles, pathetic whimpy kid who has never had anyone kiss him before, is snogging with Niall Horan. Famous football player, whilst cuddling in his bed, in his house and then pulls away smiling.

I gasp and breath in oxygen finally, but that was.. like if we're gonna make out might as well fuck, am I right?!

"Sorry, got a little carried away there," he laughs and strokes my hair out my eyes, and off my forehead.

"I don't mind," he smiles again and he has such a beautiful smile, why doesn't he believe me when I tell him he's beautiful, "How about today, we work on you controlling this bipolar disorder hmm?" I ask him and he sighs and nods.

"But I wanted to.. take you on a date," he says sadly and now it's hit me, it's hitting me pretty hard.

My breathing increases and he rolls his eyes but laughs.

"Harry calm down," I'm struggling to breath here, this is so embarrassing, he asks me on a date and I'm freaking out! fucks sake, this is why no one likes me. I freak out and panic over everything.

"I.. I...I," I gasp in each word and he rubs my back gently, "C-can't," my breath becomes shaky and I'm pulled against his chest for like the millionth time in three days.

"Harry, calm down and listen to my heart again," I listen to the beat of it slowing down, I mentally count each beat and my breathing becomes steady again, and it's in time to his heart beats. I lay there for a while with him holding me and rubbing my back and whispering 'you're alright', 'you're fine', and 'I got you' that's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.

"You ok now?" he asks and I nod against his chest, "What happened then baby?"  I shake and he holds me tighter, it's nice having his strong arms round me, makes me feel secure.

"It's silly" I groan and cover my face.

"Just tell me! Nothing is silly, was it because I want to take you on a date?" I nod ashamedly and he doesn't laugh or chuckle or anything rude, he just strokes my arm up and down and kisses my head, and I'm thankful for that.

"I understand," he takes a breath, "that this.. may be overwhelming for you," I nod, course it is. He's Niall Horan and I'm just another fan.

"You think?!" he laughs and goes back serious again, his blue eyes sparkling as they look into mine.

"Alright alright, but why did you panic about it? Wouldn't you be happy?" he sounds a little disappointed, I hate my panic attacks sometimes, they ruin everything.

"Yeah, I'm more than happy! But it's because," Alright, kick in the fear of rejection, "I've liked you since I first saw you and now, I.. I.. kiss you and you hold my hand and it's very overwhelming!" I admit and my voice cracks at the end, but again he doesn't laugh at me or move away because I admitted I liked him.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about, I like you too," What? Oh fuck. Oh my god. I'm gonna die.

'cause of death: sexy football player liking him back, died in his arms'

Yep I can see it now, you're all invited.

"Y-you do?" all he does is kiss me and I'm not complaining, he can kiss me whenever he wants, he rests his forehead against mine and nods.

"Course I do, why wouldn't I? How about that date?" he smiles and I nod.

I wouldn't love anything more. Maybe if we were boyfriends, I'd enjoy that to the moon and back, Wow. That would be so amazing! Oh my god, then we could get married! No I'm getting ahead of myself, it's just a date Harold. Just a date.

"Yeah, I'd like that," I feel my cheeks heat up and he kisses them, both in turn. How did we get to here? I said that last time and well.. we advanced from there too. Will we actually go further than this?

"Then, I'll take you out tonight at 8, we'll go for a movie date," I almost shout yas because movie dates are life.

"Yay! What movie?" I love movies, and that may not have been the manliest thing I've ever done 'yay!' good Harry, good. Now he thinks you're weird. I am, talking to myself and shit.

"Inbetweeners 2?" he asks and I laugh nodding. I haven't even seen the first one, never got round to it, I know sad right, I'm twenty years old and I haven't seen the Inbetweeners movie. I feel so left out.

"Do you two boys want breakfast?" I hear a voice and Archie walks in with a tray and a load of toast and orange Juice, I go to move off Niall but he holds me in place and whispers, "Please don't move," I nod and stay put as Archie walks over placing the tray down.

"Looking cosy there boys," I smile and Niall nods.

"Where have you been?" I ask her and Niall laughs but asks her again.

"You look tired Arch," she nods and yawns.

"I was.. I went... ummm to a club," she says and Niall smirks.

"Get laid?" she nods and Niall high fives her, they are so close these two and I'm confused.

"Who was it?" I ask and she and Niall laughs, "I'm sorry," Niall shakes his head as Archie laughs, I feel all embarrassed now. Well again.

He whispers softly in my ear, "No, baby, she had a one night stand and then they ditched her," he explains and I nod, "Stop being so embarrassed, it's ok to be unsure," he reminds me and I nod again, cuddling up to him.

"Oh, right, I'm sorry, I've just.. never been out, to a club or anything," Archie raises her eyebrows and looks baffled.

"What?" Archie laughs and Niall shakes his head at her, telling her not to.

"He has a Tumblr blog.. you don't leave your house," Niall explains to Archie and I nod.

"Right, so you've never been fucked either?!" she says and I blush so much I think I'm now an official tomato, like join the green house gang. I hide my face in his neck and pray I don't start crying out of embarrassment.

"Archie!" Niall scolds rubbing my back to soothe me, Archie puts her hands up in defence then starts to leave.

"I'm going to check I'm not pregnant now, bye guys!" she leaves shutting the door and Niall pulls the tray closer picking up a piece of toast and holding it to my mouth. I happily take a bite and so does he.

"It's good toast," he nods in agreement and I almost moan. Almost. I contain it, fuck that'd be embarrassing. Moaning in front of your crush?! No!

"What shall we do for the rest of the day?" he asks and stuffs his face, passing me another piece of the toast.

"Do you have any games?" I ask and he thinks, he frowns as he thinks about this question, it's now hard, we can always just play a word game, with our voices and not a board, or an app. I have a snakes and ladder app on my phone, I'm so sad.

"I think so," he says and takes another bite.

I hope so, I like to play board games, don't judge me. I know you're silently judging me there.

"You've really never had sex?" he suddenly blurts out and my eyes widen and he looks confused.

"Ugh," I stutter out and then he realises what he said.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to say it out loud and that bold," he says and kisses my head, "sorry, sorry baby,"

"But no.. I haven't," I admit and he nods, whilst I'm down here being a blushing fit in a body. Oh my god I can't get much more embarrassed.

"Why?" I ask him and he shakes his head and shrugs.

"I just, thought you would of that's all, sorry if I embarrassed you," he apologises again.

"Niall it's fine, you were gonna find out eventually," I say and he laughs

"How so?" he smirks and I slap his arm, he makes a cute little ow noise and kisses my nose. Nose kiss 1, We're now keeping track of these.

"Probably would of found out a similar way," he nods and stops teasing me. He's so cute up close, his blue eyes all sparkly and shit and then he has a few freckles that are unnoticeable on photos and videos but when you're this close to, Mr.sex on legs, you can see he had a few here and there and then loads on his neck.

How did I not see these.

"What you looking at?" he asks, I look up and him meeting his gaze then going back to examining his freckles.

He actually giggles as I poke one on his neck. Niall Horan giggled everybody!.

"Did you just giggle?" I say with my mouth agape.

"I'm ticklish!" he pouts and I smirk eviliy, he shakes his head and says no rapidly but it's too late and he's already laughing so much as my fingers attack his sides.

He giggles again and it's so cute! I could listen to him giggle all fricking day!

"It's so cute! You giggle!" I say loudly and sit up, he squirms around and hides his blushing face in the pillow.

"Awww, I'm sorry Nially! Aww is my baby Nially embarrassed cos he giggles?" I poke his arm and he sits up glaring at me, I smirk as he continues to glare.

"Maybe," he sulks and crosses his arms looking adorable!

"You're so cute," I lay on his warm chest and feel the inked milky skin beneath my fingers.

"You're cuter," he says and messes my hair up even more. I shake my head and the hair falls back into place perfectly.

"So what do you want to do today?" he asks again and I lay back down against him.

"Cuddle," I suggest but more or less demand. I like his cuddles and that would be the perfect way to start a date. Because he's taking me on a date. A date!!! Niall James fucking Horan is taking me, Harry, me, on a date!

That's exciting!

"Are you excited for our date?" he says as if he heard my thoughts.

"Yeah!" I say a little more enthusiastic than planned but Niall's eyes sparkle beautifully with a hint of an emotion I can't pick up.

"Excited much?!" he jokes and pulls a pouty face and it makes me laugh.

"Just a little.. as you said before, it's overwhelming for me," I smile and look down at all his tattoos. Then there's a little nudge of the door and Hercules comes in jumping on the bed.

"Hey buddy! Haven't seen you in a few days! Archie been taking care of you?" Niall says to his dog, it's so cute how much he loves his dog, even with his image and his sexy ass lip ring and I feel it every time he kisses me, and it's cold metal. It's almost like I can taste it. I just wanna grab him and kiss him.. oh wait I can!

I lean forward and connect our lips, taking him off guard at first then he takes all the control and pushes his tongue through my lip-made-barrier to my mouth, his hand travels up my side and cups my cheek. I feel the lip ring in between our lips and it's cold and almost refreshing. I feel have of confidence take over and I push my tongue against his and he groans. Fuck. That's a hot noise. He pulls away and pecks me three more times before laying back down and pulling Hercules on his lap.

"What got into you?" he says with a smirk.

"I suddenly remembered I could kiss you," he smiles and strokes his dog, that's nice a curled up on his chest now, where I wanna lay my head.

"Hercules stole your spot!" Niall laughs and Hercules starts licking his face.

"Hercules no!" he shouts and he stops licking him and cowares away from Niall.

He comes and sits on my knee looking for attention. I smirk at Niall and hold his dog close to me.

"That's my dog!!!" he sulks and I turn round with my back to him, then I feel the bed shift and his legs either side of my waist, his hands travel over my side's and down to my hands that are wrapped around Hercules, his head rested on my shoulder and his teeth nipping at my ear lobe.

"He's my dog," he whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine. His hands wrap round mine joining our fingers and then I turn my head to face him and he instantly crashes our lips together. For the second time today!! It's too much.

The way he kisses me is amazing, he takes my bottom lip between his and pulls away, then pulls on my top lip, I leave my mouth open and he dives right in with his tongue, exploring every inch of my mouth as we kiss slowly but passionately.

Eventually he pulls away with a big smile on his face.

"Thank you," he suddenly says and I'm confused.. ok very. Why is he saying thanks to me?

"Why?"

"Because you make me feel less alone," he kisses my nose, nose kiss 2, then my forehead.

"You're welcome?" I laugh not knowing how to react to that, honestly, what do you say to someone who's just thanked you for making them feel less lonely..? Exactly! You don't know, I don't know.

"You don't have to say anything, just being here is enough!" he wraps his arms round my waist and rests his forehead against my back.

Hercules jumps off and speeds out the door.

"Where's he going?!" I laugh and I'm pulled backwards by two strong arms.

"I dunno! But we're staying here!" he says and... nose kiss 3.

He pulls me on his chest and flicks the TV on, looking for something to watch.

I can't wait for our date tonight.. it's gonna be so fun! I just hope we have a good seat at like the back of the cinema, well Niall could buy his way to the back of a cinema!

Well. I'm just gonna have a good time until 7 pm, then I'll get a shower ready for 8 when he's taking me out. Damn that's funny. Niall Horan is taking me out. Out of everyone who entered that competition, I won and now, I'm kissing and cuddling with Niall, and his puppy that came back from wherever the hell he went, but he's cuddled in between me and Niall as best as he can. With Niall stroking him every now and then.

Tonight's gonna be so great!

The rest of our day before seven basically goes like this;

cuddle

kiss

eat

repeat

And that's how I want my life to be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 290 33
A simple letter may be more important against to what we think. It's enough to be honest and then anything can happen. Narry story for Narry fandom. ...
247K 7.7K 26
The life of the boys of One Direction are perfect, for all except one. And Harry finds that he wants to help this one broken member of their band, bu...
86.7K 3.4K 25
Harry is a stripper and he's all Niall can think about. The only thing is there's something about Harry's job that Niall isn't quite aware of yet. p...
241K 10.9K 10
✔️ Harry Styles and Niall Horan (officially dubbed 'Narry Storan') are Hollywood's hottest couple. Everybody is raving about how, "They just knew one...