Anything You Ask Of Me: Jorda...

By Coffeeclifford

An unpredictable move from California to Boston opens a whole new chapter of adventures, friends, opportuniti... More

Greetings Blockheads/Baby Blockheads♥︎
Prologue☀︎
1.[ Big News]
2.[Why Boston?]
3.[Boston bound☁︎]
4.[You're not from here are you?]
5.[Only a dream]
6.[Cheese and Wood]
7.[ Knight Brothers]
8.[I never wanted anyone like this♡]
9.[Meet you halfway]
10.[Tender gestures♡]
11. [So I hold you close to help you give it up♡]
12.[We're The New Kids On The Block♥︎]
13. [So, it's a ____? ♡]
14. [Date with a Knight in Shining Armor♡]
15.[Baby]
16. [In love♡ ?]
17.[You have my blessing]
18.[So you're dating my baby brother?]
19. [If you were beside me right now ♡]
20. ...Or he's in love ♡
21.[ My girl.♡]
22. [His kiss♡]
23. [Jordan✎♡]
24. [Kisses and Vibes]
25.[ Stay with me baby ♡]
26.[Ghosts of the past☾]
27.[Deja Vu]
28.[Naked heartbeat ♡]
29. [Sunkissed♡]
30.[ Just like this♡]
31.[Observations]
32. [She can't have you]
33. [Ice cream kisses ♡]
34. [Anything You Ask Of Me♡]
35. [Cloudy thoughts☁︎]
36. [One in a million☽]
37. [Repulsion]
38. [The calm after the storm ♡]
39. [Employed]
40.[Best he's ever had]
41.[In the blink of an eye]
42.[We're gonna fix this okay? ♡]
43.[Every step she takes]
44.[Your lips pressed to my neck♡]
45.[Thank you♡]
46.[ Can't wait ♥︎]
47. [Pink & White Roses♡]
48.[It's a surprise baby♡]
49.[Ava✎♡]
50.[♡Let's Play House♡]
51.[2 in the morning ♡]
52.[All along♡]
53.[05-17-92♡]
54.[Gave him life ♡]
55.[ Happy Birthday J ♡]
56. [So many reasons to love you♡]
57.[12:00♡]
58.[ Need♡]
59.[Stress reliever♡]
61.[Cake day♡]
62.[I do♡]
63.[Knighty knight ♡]
64. [More ways than one ♡]
65.[Secretly but sincerely mine ♡]
66.[Wanna Know A Secret?♡]
67. [If they tried it again]
68.[ I know ♡]
69. [Sad Girl♡]
70.[She Is Art♡]
71.[Perfect Fit♡]
72. [Until you return♡]
73.[What's up with J?]
74.[Midnight without you</3]
75.[Two Broken Halves]
76.[Broken By You]
77.[Story Of Another Us♡]
78.[Rewinding the tape♡]
79.[Wandering Eyes♡]
80.[Coincidences like ours-♡]
81.[ Back in 92'♡]
Not a chapter but IMPORTANT
82. [Close, but not close enough♡]
83. [Are You Still Mine?♡]
84. [Risky Invites♡]
85.[ No Barriers♡]
86. [ Do I want to know?♡]
87. [ A love that he never deserved♡]
88. [5/5♡]
89. [What could be♡]
90. [ "I trust you-, I don't trust me"♡]
91. [Need you tonight♡]
92. [I want to be your man ♡]
93. [Mixed champagne and Whiskey♡]
94. [When she's ready♡]
95.[Can I Come Over Tonight?♡]
96.[Till Death Do Us Part]
97. [This Man♡]
98. [Forget About You]
99. ['314'♡]
100. [The end? ♡]
101. [Just like the good old days huh?♡]
102. I'm Still In Love With You ♡
103. [When he was her man♡]
104. [The Ashes after the Fire♡]
105. [Not the end♡]
106. [ Back to Boston]

60. The nakedness, she wears♡

592 11 5
By Coffeeclifford

June 1992

A week left until the wedding...

"Okay, so roses or sunflowers?" Raven asked Ava as they were currently visiting a floral shop to make arrangements for the wedding. "Roses seem a bit too original don't you think?" Ava said as she looked around at the beautiful bouquets displayed around the front desk. "Actually wait, red roses are one of my mom's favorite flowers, maybe it could be in her bridal bouquet ". she suggested. "Good idea" Raven agreed. After a small conversation about possible combinations, they were approached by a young woman who was in charge of the shop. 

"Okay, so we have narrowed it down to 5 table arrangements decor, 3 bridesmaids bouquet, 3 groomsmen corsages, 1 bridal bouquet and everything else in specific is written down here" claimed the florist as she continued to scribble down things on her giant notepad. "Yes" Raven confirmed and smiled. "Great, let me just go get your payment receipt and I'll be right back," said the lady before getting out of her chair and walked away.

"I can't believe there's only about a week left before the wedding" Ava said and let out a small gasp.

"I know dear, your mom is going to make a beautiful bride".

 ♡

" I believe we have to go pick up the dresses tomorrow," Raven said as she currently pulled up into the driveway. "Aren't you going to stay a little for coffee or something?" Ava asked as she unbuckles her seatbelt. "No dear, I have to go take care of last minute things for the wedding and don't worry about the dresses, I'll pick them up tomorrow"  Raven responded, trying to sound as reassuring as possible. "Are you sure?" Ava questioned and Raven nodded. "Okay, I'll tell my mom you said hi and call the house if you need help with anything"

"No worries Ava, I've got this all under control but I will keep that in mind".

Ava finally agreed and waved her goodbye before walking into the house.

Her mother was in the living room, watching one of her favorite soap operas on the tv. Ava smiled when she noticed the small bouquet of roses sitting on the coffee table along with a box of donuts with a pink envelope on top. Wilbert was being quite affectionate even as the wedding neared. he's been working nonstop ever since they moved to Boston but never forgot about being thoughtful. "Excited for the wedding mom?" Ava spoke as she gently took a seat next to her. " A little nervous but it's whatever" her mom answered and shrugged. In response, Ava's eyebrows furrowed and demanded her mother's attention. "It's normal to be nervous, it's gonna be your wedding, ever since dad made it a bad first experience, which I don't even count as a wedding but I know this one will bring you the happiness you've always deserved. Ana's eyes formed tears but smiled at her daughter's words. " Thank you so much for thinking about me Ava, I hope one day you find a man who's going to love and cherish you the way you deserve. You're not like any other girl, you're gonna make a wonderful wife to a man one day". "Thanks, mom but no more being nervous ok? Besides, aren't you looking forward to your honeymoon?" Ava said and chuckled at her mother's death glare. "Where are you guys going?" Ava added. "I don't know some fancy hotel maybe an hour away or so, I haven't thought about that, Wilbert is in charge, of that" her mother said as she raised the volume on the tv. "Mom, no.. you deserve an amazing couple of weeks next to your future husband-". "But honey I don't want you to be alone-". "No mom, it's ok. I'm never home anyway, I'm always working or going to school. I just got done with finals so I'm gonna be working full time until the next semester starts.". "I guess you're right" Ana agreed while nodding.

"Of course I am, now go get some rest, you look tired" Ava suggested and smiled."But I need to make dinner, what are you going to eat?" her mother asked as she watched her daughter stand up."I'm gonna go buy something". Ava answered as she reached for one of the glazed donuts in the box. "Why are you gonna buy something if I already have food to make here?" her mother urged. 

"I'm gonna go see Jordan".

"Oh I see" Ana teased and smiled.

"I won't be out too late, I promise," Ava said and chuckled.

Before leaving to Jordan's, Ava decided to take a much-needed shower since she had been out all day and had sweated her makeup off. It was a rather hot day but as sundown neared, it was bound to get chilly. She decided to wear her favorite olive green joggers and a black thermal long sleeved shirt as well as her black sneakers. She blowdried her hair a bit to avoid getting sick as her mother always told her never to go out with a wet head. Ava settled for no makeup this time as Jordan had already seen her with a naked face countless of times which he didn't mind and neither did she. After applying moisturizer and grabbing an oversized crewneck as well as her bag, she made her way downstairs to let her mother know she was leaving and was on her way.

Carrying 2 paper bags full of food, a tray with 2 drinks and her purse on her shoulder, Ava waited patiently for someone to open the door. Her eyes softened at the adorable sight in front of her. A sleepy Jordan held open the door as he continued to rub the tiredness from his eyes. "Aww were you sleeping?" she asked and smiled at her boyfriend. "I took a nap," he said and yawned. "But baby, come inside, let's cuddle," he said sweetly as he took the tray and food from her hands. Ava followed behind him and closed the door as she entered the warmth of his place. 

The lights were off, except for the small television playing in the far end of the living room. Ava somehow managed to find the small dining table in the dark and began to pull out the food as Jordan turned on one of the switches to the kitchen. "I'm starting to really like your surprises, they're quite spontaneous if I do say so myself" he spoke in a groggy yet super attractive tone. "Don't get used to them, I just really missed you" she responded and chuckled as she pushed one of the straws into the drink. "I missed you more sweetheart but I know the wedding is close and I didn't want to stress you any more than you already are," he explained softly as he pulled up a chair beside her. "I know I appreciate it, but it's ok, I'm here now, and I just needed to spend some time with my favorite person," she said as she sipped on her coke. Jordan's heartstrings pulled inside his chest, he found it too cute how Ava somehow makes time for him despite all the last minutes hectic planning for the wedding. 

"I brought you a burger, I'm not sure if you like these but it's the only fast food place in Boston that I have found to like since I moved here" she spoke while neatly laying out a napkin and pulling out his food from the bag. 'God I love you' he whispered before pulling her in for a quick peck. 

"Thank you, baby, I didn't get around to eating anything but breakfast today," Jordan said as he currently sipped on his coke while Ava threw away the garbage. "Why didn't you eat?" she asked as she walked back to her seat. "I haven't gone grocery shopping this week so I've been ordering take out and I guess I knocked out for half of the day" he answered and shrugged. "I'm so happy you're here, been missing my girl for so long," he said while reaching for her hand and kissed the top of it. "How is everything coming along?" he questioned as his thumb drew random circles. "It's going well, we just went to order the flower arrangements today and tomorrow we have to pick up the dresses," Ava said relaxing into his touch. "Okay but you're not stressing yourself too much are you?" Jordan asked in a slightly concerned tone as he fiddled with the bracelet around her wrist. 

"No, I'm not ".

"I'm gonna go brush my teeth, I don't like the taste of onion still lingering inside my mouth," Jordan said as Ava's face twisted in disgust and laughed. "Okay, when you're done, I need to do the same" she agreed and he excused himself to the bathroom

"You smell so good" Jordan whispered closely in her ear as they snuggled on the couch not even paying attention to the scary film displayed on the tv. "Thanks, I just showered" Ava responded and chuckled. She pulled the plush blanket upwards to her chest, shifting in the process and caused him to groan. "Are you ok?" she asked as he nodded while biting his bottom lip. Jordan decided to push those naughty thoughts aside and nuzzled closer into her. Her soft skin radiated vanilla maybe even something sweeter than that. All he wanted to do at that moment was paint her body with kisses all over. Ava found herself dozing off to which Jordan noticed almost right away. Her forehead rested beneath his jaw as her arms secured themselves around his own. Her curls were silky, emitting a lovely coconut scent which seemed to calm him. As much as he loved making love to her, he adored holding her.

After about an hour or more, Ava stirred awake, causing Jordan so gently jolt as he had been hooked on a crime show for the time she was asleep. "Mmm what time is it?" she asked as she tried to adjust her eyes to the tv screen. " 9 almost 10" he answered casually as he kissed the top of her head. "Really? I should get going now" she said as she slowly lifted herself off his body. "Stay a little longer, I'll drop you off" he convinced as he gently rose to pull her back down to him. He trailed his lips along her neck, causing her to lose her train of thought. "Or I could stay the night and leave in the morning" she suggested and could almost picture his smile. "God please baby, I want to sleep next to you tonight," he said like a child asking to stay up long past their bedtime. Ava smiled at his eagerness, she loved how much he craved her. 

"So I told my mom and she agreed that it was too late for me to drive back, plus she said that Wilbert is taking her out for dinner and she doesn't know when they'll be back" Ava explained as she set up 2 mugs on the gravel countertop. Whilst Jordan stood next to her, not being able to tear his eyes away from her. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee filled the air as she waited, with slightly frizzy hair, rosy cheeks, and tiresome eyes. "I'm nervous Jordan" she spoke as she chewed the inside of her cheek. "Of what baby?" he asked as his eyes softened. "The wedding, it's my mom's first time getting married like she always wanted and I'm just scared, I don't know I'm just scared something will go wrong" she admitted as her voice slightly trembled. "Baby, don't think like that, everything is going to be fine I'm sure" Jordan tried convincing as he softly played with her hair. "I guess after the way my dad treated her, I'm scared of her getting hurt again" she said as she shook her head. " I'm sorry, I'm just a nervous wreck tonight" she added and let out a huge sigh. "Don't be sorry, I understand that your parents didn't have a good history but the past is the past baby, now your mom has found a good man who is gonna make up for that. Your mom is a great woman, and she raised a beautiful young woman. Mistakes are made but that's why we can learn from them " he finished and Ava smiled. " You always know what to say" she said and smiled before quickly giving him a quick peck and returned to grab the coffee pot.

Slowly and carefully, Ava poured coffee into the two mugs. "You know what my mother said ?" Ava said as she looked for a spoon in one of the drawers. "What did she say?" Jordan asked as he looked for a box of cookies he swore he had not opened. "That I'd make a wonderful wife to a man one day" she answered casually as she finally found a spoon and ran it under the tap. Ava thought nothing of it, while she walked back to where the small jar of sugar was and scooped out half a spoonful. "She's right and I hope that man will be me " he spoke in a soft yet husky voice while snaking his hands around her waist. Ava gasped but smiled when he felt his chin resting on her shoulder. "Is that so?" she teased and he nodded. "You really wanna marry me one day?" she asked as she proceeded to put sugar into the other mug and stirred it slowly. "I can you see as my wife" he answered proudly, she could feel her heart beating rapidly. Something about that statement pulled her heartstrings very hard. "Can you see me as your husband?" he asked and she remained silent for a moment. Tears were threatening to form in her eyes but she managed a "yes I do". 

"Besides, I don't know anybody who makes coffee as good as you" he joked and she chuckled while playfully rolling her eyes. "But I could definitely get used to this" he added while peppering butterfly kisses on her cheek. Ava rested her left hand on the table as she held her balance, raising one of the cups to her mouth, to taste, smacking her lips in the process. One of his arms loosened their grip on her waist and extended forward to gently grab her hand. Brushing his fingers along her skin, he held her hand in his, mainly focusing his attention on her left forefinger. Tracing the nakedness of it and letting his imagination run wild.

Long chapter but it was supposed to be longer. I had a lot of fun writing this one (': 

Thanks for reading♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.5K 36
Avery Jones, younger sister of Callum Jones, grew up in a small town in Maine. A town where everyone knows everyone and everything. After the sudden...
1.7K 1 75
Jordan was in a pop group that gained overnight success. He had met a girl in town while they would breakdance on the corner before he became famous...
182 1 12
This story was originally written on TikTok in 2nd person format. If you would like to read that version, please visit @imagine.stories321 on TikTok...
12.7K 144 16
Harley Johnson is in love with her best friend but he has a girlfriend, will she get over him or will she be stuck in the friend zone forever?