15.[Baby]

After that sweet moment, Jordan drove Ava home just before 1 AM. Let's just say that she had an ear to ear smile, knowing that Jordan was now her boyfriend and that she was now his girl. Ava never once thought that she would ever be somebody's something but just an hour or so ago, she had started to cooperate with the idea. When they got to her front porch, Ava realized that everybody was already asleep. "I had a really nice time Jordan-" she said but he quickly gave her a weird look. "What?" she asked as she didn't understand why he would look at her like that. "You called me by my name" he explained. "Yeah, your name is Jordan or is there another name you prefer to go by?" she asked. "Well my old girlf-" he began but stopped and mentally facepalmed himself. "I'm your guy now" he recalled. "And I'm your girl" she said bashfully. "That's right baby" he said while nodding approvingly. Ava slightly flushed pink at the pet name, and he noticed. "Too soon?". "It's just different" she admitted softly. "Would you prefer baby girl?" he joked. "Now that's too much" she said and chuckled. "Okay so baby it is?" he questioned as he reached for her hand and held it as they were a small distance apart from each other. "Baby it is" she said and smiled. Jordan leaned in as if he was going to kiss her on her lips but ended up kissing her in the near corner of them. Ava was kind of disappointed as the last time she kissed him was about an hour ago and she missed the feeling of his soft full lips. "Sorry I don't want to make a bad impression just in case anybody catches me kissing my girlfriend, " he said with an amused expression on his face. "But they're asleep" she assured him. "Okay, just a little peck" he says before pulling her in, softly pressing a soft kiss without deepening in and then pulled away. "Sleep tight baby" he said as he caressed her face and smiled adoringly. "Sweet dreams Jordan" she says and aims to kiss his cheek but he turned his face and she ended up planting one on his lips. "Mmm minty" he says and gives her a cheeky smirk. "Okay okay I need to sleep and you need to get home safe" she says. "That is true, sweet dreams" he finishes and pulls her in for a quick hug. She watches as he slowly makes his way to the car, as he pulls out of the driveway, Ava unlocks the front door and enters. 'Wow, what a night' she thought to herself as she shakes her head and bites her lip. She was sure to fall asleep with a huge smile on her face. Jordan only left a few minutes ago and as cheesy and ridiculous as she found it, she already missed him. Ava wouldn't consider being in love just yet, but the thought of Jordan calling her 'baby' was something she was beginning to love. Especially coming from him.
As she crawled into bed, all she thought about was her boyfriend. ' My boyfriend' she whispered to herself, finding the words foreign falling from her mouth. Ava closed her eyes, trying to picture Jordan's face, with his precise eyebrows, alluring chocolate brown eyes, irresistible dimples and his affectionate smile.

♡         ♡          

Meanwhile, Jordan is doing the same thing as he made his way home, with an undeniable smile on his face. He hasn't felt like this in so long and he had a great feeling about Ava. He was excited about teaching her the ropes of a real relationship, not to mention that he would be the first to do so. All he thought about were those amber eyes that resembled the sweetest honey under the sun. Her shy smile, soft voice, and her small but plump lips. Ava kissed differently, she kissed with affection and tenderness whilst the rest of the girls he had kissed in the past, kissed with lust and desire. Ava didn't see him as a piece of meat, she saw him as a person and he finds it so pure how she still remains reserved despite his intentions. 

When he got home, he immediately went to get ready for bed, throwing on a white tank top and slipping on black sweatpants. Jordan lied on his bed, wide awake pondering about his girl. Right now it was only their little secret, only she and he knew what they felt. But he was scared of ever letting those feelings in the light, where they could burn with the matches that awaited to start a fire. That's what he found difficult about being a new kid, he was allowed to date but in a way, he wasn't. Fortunately, Jordan told Ava the whole truth already and she took it well, but Ava had no idea what was in store for her if god forbid their secret was discovered. Ava was too pure, not well informed about the media, she had no idea who the 'New Kids On The Block ' were for goodness sake. Jordan shook his head at the thought of her being affected by it, they haven't even been a couple for more than a day and he was scared of it crashing down before it had the chance to become something. He didn't want to hide her and make her think that she wasn't good enough to be seen with 'young heartthrob Jordan Knight'. In fact, she was a regular girl with pure intentions, he knew she'd try to understand him. However, despite his 'cold' public displays of affection, behind closed doors, he planned to make her feel like she was the only girl who existed in his world. He would show her and tell her what she means to him. Jordan had a strong feeling in his heart that Ava would be somebody who would leave a permanent mark in his life and he in hers. Nobody was going to give her the kind of love that he had to offer.

Besides, this was a dream that he shared with his 4 best friends, Jordan knew that they all had to adjust to these conditions in order for everybody to be 'happy'. The fans meant the world to them but they didn't want to upset them by flaunting a girl of their choice to them. In the fans' heads, they were personally dating or having major crushes on the new kids, it would be cruel or so they thought it would be. However, they couldn't stay single their entire lives, they deserved to find love eventually. 

Jordan sighed loudly as he continued to lie on his back staring at the ceiling. He wanted to remain positive about this, he wanted to fight for this, wanted to live what he felt for Ava, his girl. He had been single for so long, hell he wasn't even thinking about dating or talking to somebody but here came the girl with the golden sun in her eyes and the most brilliant mind he could have ever had the pleasure of meeting. 

Jordan was willing to do everything and anything for Ava no matter the cost.

Oooooh hi. Short chapter I'm sorry. But if you read closely you can see the foreshadowing of what issues or problems could emerge between Ava and Jordan. I wonder what awaits them in the future 😯🤔