70.[She Is Art♡]

She loved him too much it frightened her. 'This is the price I have to pay' she thought. Ava knew that the ideal and impeccable phase was too good to be true. All this time, she tried her best to be a great companion for him. Supporting him, loving him, trusting him and giving him everything she could. Jordan was a wanted guy, by many, many being an understatement. She thought back to what Tayler said about the fans.

"And what about your fans?" She began, her lip quivering.

"What about them?" he questioned.

"Don't they deserve to be in my spot?".

" Ava, please don't start with that again".

" I'm sorry, I can't help it Jordan" she answered as tears began to form again.

"Look, sweetheart, I love them. And without them, I wouldn't be living the dream with the guys. I'm not trying to brag but there are a lot of girls out there that like me. But they'll get over it at one point" he reasoned.

'That's a little harsh' she thought.

"I doubt it" she blurted out.

"Sorry" she added right after.

"Well it's not impossible" she murmured but he heard.

"What's not impossible?" he asked tilting his head to the side.

"A fan dating you" she clarified.

"No it's not" he agreed.

"But it's not easy".

Ava didn't respond.

"And besides, I'm sure that they want me to be happy. I want them to be happy too. They'll go on and marry one day. Of course, my bond with them will stay the same" he continued.

"I feel guilty. I feel like you're hiding me. Cause you don't want to hurt them. I don't want to hurt anybody" she rambled but he pulled her into him, embracing her trembling form.

"You're breaking my heart baby. Don't think so much. I don't like to see you like this" he told her.

He was right. She was thinking too much, so much that a migraine had begun to form. She had been feeling everything and nothing ever since the dreadful conversation at work. Ava felt like she was going to lose her mind and her head was going to burst.

"Why do you hide me?" she questioned her voice monotone. Pain pooled in her eyes as she spoke.

Jordan was pained by the question. He didn't like to think that he was hiding her. He always thought of it as protecting her from getting hurt by the limelight. Sweet Ava wouldn't be able to handle it. He wanted to keep her all to himself. Shield her away from the cons of having almost the whole world knowing about your life.

"Sweetheart-, I'm not hiding you" he began as she shook her head in disagreement.

"Yes, you are. I know that I have always been understanding of your situation, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt. You only show me affection behind closed doors. In the eyes of the public, you're still single. Is this the way it's always going to be? " she finished.