8.[I never wanted anyone like this♡]

"I'm Ava"...

It seemed as if time stopped, upon meeting Jordan's eyes, Ava felt something in the pit of her stomach. Butterflies, of course, I mean she couldn't deny that he was the most beautiful looking guy she had ever seen in her life. Her breath nearly hitched in her throat when he approached her, almost ignoring his brother in the process not that he minded because Jon had small a smirk plastered on his face. Before anybody could talk, Donnie made himself present in the room. "Oh Ava you're here!" he chimed as he walked over to her and pulled her in for a hug and she hugged him back. "And you finally met the rest of us" he added and she nodded. "You guys met already?" Jordan asked as his eyes remained on her. "Yeah, we did" Donnie answered and smiled. " Well, she met Danny at the same time, but she met me first" Joey added. "Does it really matter who I met and in the order, I met them" she joked making all of them, except Jordan chuckle. "Not really, hey guys let's go to the backyard before everybody gets here" Donnie said and led her out the door, leaving Joey, Jon, and Jordan standing there.

"Is this the girl Donnie was telling me about?" Jordan asked Joey as they too made their way to the backyard. "Yep" Joey responded while nodding. 'She's stunning' Jordan thought in his head. Ava was currently sat in a small couch next to Donnie as they were having a casual conversation. She smiled politely taking small sips of her bottled water as he talked about his family and how much he loves his brothers. "That's really sweet" she responded and smiled. "Yeah, one day I hope to have kids of my own, but who knows when that will happen" he finished and she nodded.

Meanwhile, Joey and Jordan had opened 2 cans of coke and sat in a small table across from them. "Isn't she nice?" Joey said as he took small glances at Ava. "How would I know, Donnie practically took her away before I could get past introducing myself"Jordan answered making Joey chuckle. "Jordan, you and I both know Donnie, and we both know that he is a master flirt". "Does he like her or somethin'?" Jordan asked nonchalantly. "I'm not sure" Joey answered and shrugged. Jordan's gaze remained fixated on Ava as she brushed her curls with her hands and smiled at another thing Donnie said. Jordan was starting to feel a bit annoyed but he couldn't quite pinpoint why. Within moments, Jon joined them and tried to initiate conversation with his brother but Jordan was too busy still looking at the girl whom all he knew about her was her name. "Ahhh I see" Jon said as he knew his baby brother too well. Joey took a while to catch on and winked at Jon as if he was going to do something.

"Hey Donnie, I think there are some guests in the living room and Danny is calling you" Joey said as he interrupted their conversation. "Oh really? Okay umm sorry, I have to excuse myself" Donnie said as he stood up. "Don't worry about it" she assured him and smiled shyly. Joey waited until Donnie left to lead her over to where the Knight brothers were sitting. She could feel her heart beating really hard as they approached the table, the guy with the chocolate brown eyes anticipated her arrival. "Hey guys, brought her over so she wouldn't be alone. Donnie had some things to take care of" Joey spoke as he pulled one of the chairs for her. " So Ava, what brought you here to Boston?" Jonathan asked politely. " My stepfather who is now engaged to my mother got a once in a lifetime job opportunity, we figured why not take it" she answered. " Where did you move from exactly?" Jordan added as his soft voice nearly made it hard for her to focus on the question. " Los Angeles" She said while nodding. " oh really? Do you miss it there?" He continued. "Yeah kind of, I had family there but I'll visit one day or come back one day hopefully" she spoke. They were all very intrigued with the way she spoke, compared to their Boston accents, they enjoyed hearing something new. On the other side, Ava quite enjoyed the way that they spoke, especially Jordan, words seemed to sound sweeter when they came from his mouth.

☁︎8-10 PM☁︎

Ava found herself opening up more and more as the hour passed. She hadn't been to a party in so long and she must admit that this was a fun one. Only about 8 or 10 other people arrived, close friends she assumed. 10 boxes of pizza were ordered, the varieties ranged from pepperoni to sausage and pineapple. Ava only remained close to Joey or Jon as she wasn't quite sure that she wanted to venture into a conversation with a complete stranger. There were a few guys checking her out but she did her best to ignore their creepy stares. Jordan had disappeared somewhere that not even his brother knew where but he didn't think much of it.