Prologue☀︎

It was all so new to her when she moved from her home back in California to Boston, she never expected for her life to take an unpredictable turn that would change her completely. Never once thought about finding love so soon. Yet, here she was standing in the rain, his dreamy chocolate brown eyes boring into her amber ones that only held nothing but love for him. 'How dare he?' she wondered. 'How dare Jordan tries to play with my feelings'. They both are aware of the platform that he stands on, and here he was asking her if she felt the same way he claimed he felt about her. And there was no question about that, Ava was falling for Jordan harder than she could ever fall for somebody. "I know you're scared but we can make this work, I've been waiting for you all my life, I can't let you go even if you asked me to' he spoke with such tenderness in his voice that made her melt, her heart turning to putty at the sweet words the left his mouth. How did it get to this? They were only friends, but Jordan's undeniable beautiful entirety from the inside out had taken hold of her and she was now truly paying the price. With no way of putting a halt to her feelings, he had become her poison and the antidote because she wanted nothing more than to be with him but there was too much to risk. Jordan had opened new doors to her heart that nobody else had the opportunity to knock on. Jordan was everything a girl could ask for, everything that she never knew she wanted in the first place. However, she wasn't the only one, as Jordan was desired by many. Although Jordan assured her that they can make this work, she had doubts that clouded her mind. Ava recognized her worth, she knew that what she had to offer was more than enough for Jordan. Somebody who would love him unconditionally without a care in the world of how famous he was becoming. However, she didn't want to look further into the future because she wasn't sure if there even would be a future with him.  Her eyes fixated on his, as he stood there mouth parted open waiting for her to respond. His hand immediately reaching for hers igniting the sparks that had been hiding inside of her. The sparks that ignited a fire, the fire that she had desperately tried to put out before she was burned but failed miserably. There was love, the dangerous kind that caused a heart to betray the mind, which was the situation for Ava. Her body felt helpless when it came into contact with his skin. The words that he spoke, caused her to lost sight of what was best for her. She shuddered at his voice, his touch, his longing for her to be with him. But Ava continued to convince herself that this couldn't be possible. He can't be reached and in her eyes, Jordan Knight was forbidden.

I am in no way shape or from profiting from writing this. It's just for the sake of entertainment and pleasure of reading. I do not own NKOTB or any of the people mentioned in this story. This is just for fun and completely fictional.

Anything You Ask Of Me- Jordan Knight Copyright ©CamilaCastillo ™ 2018

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published to the condition that it shall not be reproduced in retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, non-commercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others. whether or not in electronic form or hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials. Contact information for requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available through this course are listed below:

Email no longer available to the public, sorry for the inconvenience.

All rights reserved®  CamilaCastillo ™

Credit to: ArielEve for copyright template.

I tried to write a prologue. This is just a glimpse of the love story between Jordan and Ava. ♥︎