10.[Tender gestures♡]

The touch of Jordan's irresistible lips still lingered on her own, the memory was well fresh in her mind as Ava removed the last bit of her makeup. After that, she washed her face and brushed her teeth, then climbed into bed. Staring at the ceiling, she shook her head as tonight was something she'll never forget. She was kissed for the first time ever and it was with the most attractive guy she had ever met in her entire 20 years of living. 'Jordan' she whispered to herself before sleep gave in and nothing was said or thoughts afterward.

☼The next morning☼

Ava woke up to an empty house, she sighed and went into the kitchen to get her morning coffee as she couldn't function without her daily dose of caffeine. Suddenly, she heard the phone ring. 'That's weird' she thought and walked over to the phone. 'Hello?" she answered and heard a familiar voice. "Morning Ava?". "Morning who's uhh this?" she asked still unsure. "Joe" he responded and chuckled. His voice was sweet and friendly which Ava found endearing. " Listen, sorry for calling so early in the morning" he began and she chuckled. "It's 11, " she said. "Yeah, but I figured after last night since you left late, you know maybe you didn't get enough sleep". "I basically died and came back to life, since I was very exhausted" she spoke. "Understandable" he answers. " Do you have any plans for today?" he continued. "Umm, I don't think so.. why?". "Wanted to show you around Boston" but then he added, "well me and guys wanted to". "You and the guys?" she repeated. "Yeah, Donnie, me, Jon, Danny, and Jordan" he clarified. Her heart began to palpitate when he mentioned Jordan. "Uhh today?" she asked her voice getting nervous. "Yeah today, well if you don't want to it's ok I understand," he said and she immediately answered, "No, I'll go let me just get ready, but where are we going and what time are we planning on meeting?". "4:30 or 5 later and uhh I'm not sure where we're going, and we can just pick you up, so we can drop you off, you know to make things easier for everybody" he explained. "Do we all fit?" she asked. "oh of course we do" he assured her. " Dress warmly, because we get cold nights especially during the winter" he informed. "Okay, I'll see you guys later" she spoke. "I'll call you beforehand so you can be ready," he told her. "Okay bye". "Bye".

Ava bit her lip as she placed the phone down. The thought of seeing Jordan again after last nights events made her feel slightly uneasy and a little exciting. She only hoped that he wouldn't try to talk about what happened because she didn't have the answers to the questions he was bound to ask and neither did he. From the corner of her eye, she noticed that a small note was left on the fridge it read;

Sorry, Ava, we went over to Raven's house to finish some business and won't be home until late at night. There's money on the counter in case you decide to go out again and breakfast on the stove and of course fresh coffee in the kitchen.

P.s: If you do go out let us know by calling Raven's thank you. Be safe.

We love you.

Ava decided to call them right away to tell them her plans just in case she forgot and all hell would break loose if they found the house empty. She did appreciate that they trusted her and even more that they gave her space. Never asked about her whereabouts 24/7 and never questioned what she did. They knew that she was responsible and capable enough to make smart decisions on her own.

☆1 pm☆

Ava jumped into the shower to allow her hair to air dry a few hours before being picked up. She applied her usual natural rosy makeup and slipped on a mustard-colored hoodie with dark blue jeans and classic Adidas. She figured that she would rather be ready ahead of time than to have a last minute fashion disaster. ' Reading on the windowsill would be nice' she thought. Grabbing one of her new novels, she sat for an hour or so escaping reality inside a great story, a love story to be exact. Her eyes danced over the pages with anticipation as the main character was starting to wear her heart on her sleeve, as was her love interest but their love wasn't going anymore because neither would admit their feelings to one another since his family didn't approve.

⭐︎2 hours later⭐︎

Time passed and she was almost done reading the entire 300 or so page novel. Her reading adventure was put to a stop when the phone in the kitchen began to ring. Sighing loudly, she stood up and went to answer. "Hello?". "Hellooo" said the voice on the line. Her heart fluttered because of the way it was said and she had a pretty good idea of who the voice belonged to. "Yes?" she said and tapped her foot nervously on the floor tiles under her. "haha it's Jordan, remember me?" he slightly teased. If Ava could stick her hand into the phone and slap him she would because he knows damn well that she remembers him, a little too well. He chuckled on the other end and she swore she was almost putty. "Joey told me to call you and inform you that we're almost gonna be at your house". "Oh okay" she said while nodding slowly hoping that he'd hang out already before she said something stupid and embarrassed herself. "I'm really glad you're comin', it's going to nice seeing you again" he added softly really close to the phone. Ava remained silent. "I know you're still thinkin' about that kiss " he spoke again. She didn't respond but he knew that she was still on the line. "It's been on my mind since I went to bed and it was the first thing I thought about in the mornin' when I woke up" he continued. " I-I'll see you guys later" she stammered. "Bye Jordan" she said and hung up. Ava tried to catch her breath as his sweet talking was throwing her off balance.

She checked the clock, it read 3:45. She wasn't prepared to face Jordan again, she can't quite pinpoint what was going on inside her. His voice took her to places and she didn't even need to see him. Just the sweet sound, made her nervous and caused whirlpool of butterflies. 'Maybe it was his good looks and charm' she tried convincing herself. Raising her hand to her lips, where his own were pressed against just many hours ago caused her to slightly deny that thought. Shaking her head, she decided to walk back into the living room to watch tv, her mom's favorite soap opera was on. Ava figured why not since she had watched a couple of episodes and found the plot intriguing. But she couldn't even focus on the episode, as she checked the time every 5 minutes, each time she knew that the time was getting closer and she would see Jordan again. It took everything in Ava, not to just pick up the phone and fake a sickness.

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

"Shit," she said to herself and slowly walked into the kitchen. "Hello?". "Hey Ava, we'll be there in 15 minutes or so" Joey spoke. "Okay" she answered and the call ended.

'HOW WILL I FACE JORDAN OMG' she thought to herself as she raced upstairs to fix and grab her purse, put on perfume, grab a leather jacket and then go into the kitchen to store the money left inside her bag. That only took about 10 minutes, but the sound of a car honking outside made her realize that she had just finished in time. Turning off everything and locking the door, she braced herself.

Outside was a white Jeep, Donnie was standing outside and waving at her. She smiled and waved back. It seemed like only 5 people would be able to fit but before she could ask, one of the back doors opened and Joey hopped out. "C'mon Ava, there's enough room, we've thought this through"he assured as he waved over to her. She nodded and walked towards the car. Donnie sat in the passenger's seat, while Jordan, Jon, and Joey took the back seats and Danny was behind the wheel. "How's this gonna work ?" she asked as she raised an eyebrow. "Well one of us has to sit on a lap" Joey said while scratching his head. Ava's eyes widened and Joey chuckled. "Don't worry, it's gonna be me. I'll be sitting on Jon" he spoke and she sighed in relief. "I can just take my car and follow you guys, It's no big-" she said but was interrupted. "I've done this plenty of times, don't worry about it, c'mon". Ava nodded finally agreeing." Are you sure you don't mind?" she asked while looking to Jon as she was about to climb in. "No I don't mind, I'm used to it" Jon admitted and smiled. Ava slightly froze when she realized that she was going to sit next to Jordan. He smiled sweetly at her, earning a cheeky peek of his dimples. 'Here goes nothing ' she thought before taking the middle seat.

She immediately perceived his familiar scent causing her tense up a bit. " Alright is everybody buckled, and Jon make sure to grab onto Joe just in case" Danny spoke.

When Danny pulled out of the driveway, Ava felt a familiar warm touch, Jordan had tenderly slipped his hand into hers discreetly. She looked over at him, but he was looking out the window as if nothing was happening.

Her heart fluttered when she felt small soft strokes being made by his thumb.

Awwwwwww Jordan is being too cute.who's excited for the next chapter.