100. [The end? ♡]

" It was an amazing night, don't ya think?" He added and sighed to himself. Subtly biting his lip as he peered over her to the empty room that contained so many memories. Ava didnt respond and instead took a sip of her coffee. She let out a shaky breath for Jordan seemed to be waiting for a response. "Jordan, can we please go back to the living room" she suggested, prying herself away from him. "Hey, are you ok? " he crooned sweetly as he caught a gentle hold on her arm. Their eyes met and Ava swore the ground beneath her was beginning to collapse. She still loved this man, and it pained her to realize it. Jordan stared deeply into her eyes, recognizing that look that he knows. It was the mere look of love and admiration. He remembered when she looked at him that way. Completely drunk in love with him. He wished it were that simple, but Ava was a changed woman. No longer that young and naive girl that he had charmed and caused damage to but a strong grown woman with a solid and driven mind.

Ava didn't realize that she was grasping her mug way too tight and burned herself from the sting. "Ouch" she muttered as she let it go. "Are you ok?" Jordan asked as he took her mug and placed it on one of the small tables against the wall. He scanned her hand for any reddening and then took her middle finger to his mouth and gently sucked on it. It felt weird but she welcomed it anyways. The softness of his lips did help a bit. Afterward, he blew on it and placed a last kiss to the area. Ava blushed furiously when he looked up at her and smiled. She held her slightly injured hand to her chest and averted his gaze. Jordan inches closer placing a gentle hand on her and leaned in to kiss her. Ava gasped into his mouth as his lips took over. They were full, wet and plump. Ava, pinned against the wall, found no way to avoid it, not that she wanted to. But her legs felt like jelly and her heart hammered in her chest. She let out a soft whimper when her bottom lip was nibbled and sucked. "J-Jordan" she said in between a breath trying to push him away but also pulling him closer. This only encouraged him to plant his hands against the wall next to her head and continue his needy actions. He swiped his long and wet tongue along her neck and placed succulent kisses after. Something between a moan and a gasp escaped her as he writhed beneath him. " mm stop please, this is -" she tried to speak but his touch was fogging her mind. " this is" she repeated again but leaned her head back and bit her lip. " this is w-wrong " she said as she pushed him away rather roughly. When he pulled back, she noticed how swollen and pink his lips were. He had lust and love written all over his expression. "Then tell me why does it feel so right?" Jordan demanded as he tried to hold her hand but she pulled it away just in time. "I- I don't know but I don't feel right when you touch me, you're not mine, I'm not yours" she stammered and shook her head. "You were mine and I was yours" he answered then looked up to see her fidgeting with the cuffs of her jacket , something she always did when she was nervous. "No, better said you are mine and I am yours" he corrected himself. Ava shook her head in disagreement. "Yes, yes you are, god knows that I love you" he reassured while placing a hand on her cheek. "Yes and god knows that I'm not your wife" she responded, he noticed a sadness in her tone.

"So then who do you belong to huh?" Jordan asked, his demeanor completely changing. He pulled back almost angrily and let out an annoyed sigh. "Excuse me?" Ava asked as her eyes widened. "Who's the man who has your heart, cause last time I remembered, we've kissed in the past and you never seemed to pull away" he recalled rather harshly. "This is ridiculous" Ava muttered and maneuvered her way around him to walk back to the living room. "Ava, I'm not done yet" he called out behind her as she was grabbing her bag. "So that's it, you're just gonna leave and ignore this?" he confronted as he stood tall before her. "Ignore what? This whole shit show called our love story?" she mocked and rolled her eyes. "No-" he answered before pulling her body close to him and speaking again " this is what I am talking about, this feeling that we get when we're close and aching to be closer". Ava felt small and vulnerable in his arms. She knew that he was and will always be her weakness. 'God no, please no' she pleaded inside, not wanting this to go far. She couldn't bare the thought of waking up tangled in between the sheets with him. The detrimental thoughts in her head would never leave her any moments of peace.