33. [Ice cream kisses ♡]

Around 20 minutes later, Ava arrived just as promised. She noticed that Jordan was sitting by himself with an exhausted plastered on his face. As she received her hot chocolate from the counter, she approached him. "Jordan?" she said as she neared closer. Ava tilted her head trying to see if what she noticed from afar was accurate. Jordan reluctantly looked up almost as if he was expecting somebody he didn't fancy seeing but his eyes softened the moment they laid on a familiar pair of amber ones. "Oh hi, baby" he greeted and gave her a soft but forced smile. "Hey, everything alright? Are you ok?" she asked him as she remained to stand there. "Yeah, yeah of course I am" he assured her as he gestured for her to sit, to which she did. "Jordan, I'm sorry but there's something bothering you, I could see it in your eyes" Ava pointed out politely. "It's nothing honestly, I'm just so happy you're here with me" he tells her with sincerity in his eyes. "I am too" she admitted. " Class was so boring all I wanted to do was leave". "Was it really that bad?" he asked and chuckled. "Well, we only went over the syllabus and a few regulations" she answered and shook her head. "Fun stuff" he teases and chuckles. "Well I'm glad I'm done for the day" Ava says and Jordan shakes his head almost as if he was correcting her. "What?" she says and raises an eyebrow. "Would you mind spending the rest of the day with me?" he says and she pretends to think about her response. "What's in it for me?" she teases. "lots of cuddles, hand holding, kisses, and other treats" Jordan lists and sends her a playful wink. "Okay I'm in" she accepts and smiles.

♡ ♡ ♡

Jordan and Ava decide to walk side by side, as they approach his car, which was parked under a small tree in the back of the building. Before Ava got into the passenger seat, Jordan pecked her sweetly, then shut the door behind her. Ava sat patiently, waiting for Jordan to get into the vehicle. She wondered what plans her beau had for them, but she didn't doubt that they were great ones. Jordan didn't seem like a romantic guy on the outside but getting to know him this way, gave her the privilege to see him a way nobody else could see him just from appearance. She adored the way he looked at her, treated her, talked to her and she felt extremely lucky that she brought out this side of him. Ava was still not accustomed to this feeling of warmth that expanded all over her when Jordan was near. Sometimes she felt like she didn't deserve him and that he was too good to be true.

"So what do you have planned for the day?" she asked as Jordan placed the key into the ignition. "Are you hungry" he responds as he begins to back out of the parking lot. "No not really" she admits. "What do you usually do for fun?" he asks and Ava tried her hardest not to laugh out loud. "Uhh not much," she says and shrugs. "C'mon there's something you must do" he urges. " Jordan, I thought you planned out the day" Ava recalled and laughed. "I did" he said as he scratched the back of his head nervously. "Oh yeah what was it?" she said as she fixated her eyes on him. "Hey I told you, kisses, hand-holding and cuddles if that's not a great way to spend the day, I don't know what is," he says and she shakes her head in disbelief. "Those are gestures" she corrects him and smiles. "Not that I mind, but you gotta be more creative than that baby" she says and nods her head. "You mean spontaneous?" he says and turns to look at her with a smirk. "Even better" she agrees.

"Alright I got an idea," Jordan says but Ava doesn't respond, she only smiles.

♡ ♡ ♡

Jordan drove for what seemed like 20 minutes or so, until he finally parked in a semi-empty parking lot, near a huge white building with heavy metal doors in the front. It was a pretty cold day, as Jordan opened the door and waited for her to step out. "Don't ask any questions and follow me" he says and kisses her cheek before tenderly grabbing her hand and guiding her towards a back entrance. Ava's heart seemed to beat faster with every hallway they passed. Inside this mysterious place, there seemed to be not a single soul. Just a maintenance guy and a woman who seemed like she was heading out from a long day at work. Jordan's hand was very warming and Ava basked in the softness of his skin. Every so often, Jordan would look back at her and smile making her heart jump. She shook her head in disbelief at how head over heels she was for this guy. "Close your eyes" he instructed as they reached the farthest door down the hall. "Jor-". "Close them baby" he says and she sighs, obliging to his demands. Ava felt his hands on her shoulders, guiding her a distance until she felt something close to her legs. "Sit down" he whispers and she does. "Open your eyes" Jordan says.