18.[So you're dating my baby brother?]

Ava smiled as she sat back in her seat. Her lips still tingling from Jordan's tender ones. Jordan placed the key into the ignition with a small smirk on his face. " So Baby, is it official that you're going to be attending university here in Boston?" He asked as he carefully pulled out of the driveway. "Yeah, well I got an acceptance letter" Ava said proudly. "Really? With your name and everything?" He continued. "Yes with my name and everything". " That's very attractive," he says while biting his lower lip. " What? Having brains?". " Of course, gonna love it when you correct me" he teases and she laughs. " Oh baby-" she says but pauses for a moment because that word felt weird coming from her mouth. "Continue please I insist, but do include the last words" he spoke. " Well look at that, I forgot what I was going to say, what a bummer" she says and smirks. " You liar!" He confronts and chuckled as he pulled onto the freeway. Ava was very amused by Jordan's reaction, she found a new hobby. She loved to tease him, make him realize that she wasn't going to give into anything right away. Although pet names were never preferred by her, she always found them too cheesy or cringe for the matter. But something about Jordan calling her 'baby' made her weak at the knees.

Finally arriving at the front gates of the university, Jordan found parking close by to the coffee shop where Ava met Joey. "Want me to go with you baby?" He offered and she politely shook her head. " I got it baby thanks though" she said and tried to flee but Jordan was quick to react. He grabbed her arm, gently pulling her back inside. Without a word, he gave her a soft peck, leaving her almost breathless from how tender he was. When he pulled away, she smiled and kissed him on the cheek before getting out of the car and closing the door behind her.

Ava did not take too long dropping off the papers, as there was a drop box just in front of the office. She did speak to a person who was working at the front desk and was informed that they would call her within the next week to schedule an appointment for classes and whatnot. Ava quickly thanked the lady before walking outside to where Jordan was patiently waiting for her. "How'd it go?" He asked as she got back into the car. " Good". She responded. " Are we picking up Jonathan? Or what's going to happen?". " He's currently at the park with Joey but I think Joey must've left already because I think he was supposed to go with Donnie somewhere " he explained and Ava smiled. "What?" Jordan questioned noticing her facial expression. "That's so cute" she gushed. "What's cute? Joey ?" He said and she laughed. " No silly, what's cute is how close you guys are, that's adorable". "Oh, yeah well we've been together for a few years so we're practically like brothers" he agreed. " So cute" she repeats and smiles. "You're cute" he says and she groans and throws her head back. " You always find a way to change the subject don't you JORDAN" she says while emphasizing his name. " I love how the R just rolls off your tongue" he teases and she laughs while shaking her head. Jordan seemed to like her Californian accent which wasn't much of an accent to her but his Bostonian accent knocked on the doors of her heart. He sounded so attractive and sweet at the same time, she feared if he found out how much of an effect it had on her, he would find a way to use it to his advantage.

The drive to the park wasn't too bad as they got there within 20 minutes or so. After all, it was a gloomy and chilly day, so there wouldn't be many people there. "Stay here baby, I'm gonna go call Jon real quick" he suggests and she nods. Ava sat in the car watching the few kids on the swings, she noticed their happy faces and wondered when she will become a mother herself. She often wondered what they would look like and who the father would be. Her thoughts were interrupted by 2 car doors opening abruptly which slightly startled her. " Hello, Ava" Jonathan greeted as he closed the door and smiled at her. " Hi Jon" she greets back the same way. " How are you?" He continued as Jordan starts the car. "I'm good, thank you for asking, how about you?" She responds. "Great thank you for asking, but I'm kinda hungry, Jordan are we gonna get food?" Jon asked. "Yeah Jon we're gonna get food and I'm gonna tell you somethin' but you gotta be patient okay?" Jordan answered. "Alright," Jon said while nodding. "Jon, uhh Jordan told me that you were with Joey?" Ava spoke. "Yeah, we were playing a bit of football, It was really fun but he left like 10 minutes ago with Donnie to do somethin' I don't remember what it was" Jon said while smiling. " Oh that's must've been nice" she responded with a smile. "It was, oh Jordan," Jon said. "Yeah?" Jordan said as his eye remained on the road ahead. " Joey told me to tell you to ask Ava if she would like to come with us on the camping trip, we've been planning". "Camping trip?" She repeated. "Yeah, you gotta come, it's really fun!"Jon encouraged. " Yeah b- , Ava it's really fun and it'd be even more fun if you came along " Jordan added. " You guys want me to join?". "Yes" both chimed in. "I'll think about it" she assured them.