58.[ Need♡]

By the time they were done messing up the sheets, a rather thick layer of sweat covered both of their bodies. They were out of breath, trying to control their breathing and letting their bodies settle down. Ava quickly got out of the bed to use the restroom, making sure to use his discarded white T-shirt to cover as much as she could, leaving Jordan sprawled out, with only a thin bed sheet covering his lower half. Ava felt herself blushing when she returned as he must've been waiting on her the entire time. 

Without a word, Jordan got out of the bed, leaving him in his  'birthday suit' and walked over to her, meeting her halfway. Ava gasped, trying to keep her eyes on his face instead of what she was feeling for nearly one hour straight. "Want to take a shower with me?" he asked as he gently drew her to him. "Just a shower?" she questioned and he smirked.

 "We'll see where it goes"

It was well over 2 in the morning, Ava noticed how dark the night seemed as Jordan retrieved 2 towels from one of his drawers and dimmed the lights in the bathroom. "Oh now you dim the lights huh" she snickered and he chuckled. "Sorry, I wanted to see you, wanted to stare at you" he admitted and she made a weird face and laughed. "You wanted to stare at me?" she repeated as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Yes, I like to know what I'm doing to you when I'm doing it" he spoke and her jaw slightly dropped. "You're so so pretty when you c-" he spoke but she immediately interrupted ."Okay okay, I get it, no more". She could feel herself blushing and walked over to the lights to dim them more. 

"Sorry baby, no more dirty talk for the rest of the night, I promise," Jordan teased as he wrapped his arms around her and tenderly kissed her cheek. "The rest of the night?" she repeated and she could feel his chin in the crook of her neck as he nodded. "You are staying the night aren't you?" he asked shyly. "Yeah, I mean, I was driven to your surprise party and I ended up leaving with the birthday boy" she teased and he smiled. "I guess they saved the best present for last," he said as began to lead her into the shower. Without even thinking about it, Ava pulled the thin material off of her body and stepped in. Jordan hissed under his breath and closed the door before joining her.

The hot water immediately cascading over her body, soothed her sore muscles. She hummed as she let her hair absorb all of it, getting lost in the sensation. Her breath hitched in her throat when she could sense another being just a few inches away. The sound of a shampoo bottle being opened caught her attention. A small and accidental moan escaped her lips when a pair of hands began to caress her shoulders. The hands then started to make their way lower and lower with ghost light touches. Ava shuddered, anticipating where they would go next. Jordan's actions seem unpredictable, for there were moments where his hands would leave her body and then be placed somewhere randomly after a while. A sweet aroma of some sort lingered in the air, as he continued to rub all over her body. "J-Jordan" she stammered as she was drawn back into a firm and warm chest. Soft lips began to travel along her neck as one hand reach up to ghost over her breasts.

His index finger traced the valley in between them, as he began to whisper incoherent yet loving words into her ear. Her head rolled back onto his shoulder, unable to form sentences or stop him from touching her in such a way. When she had the chance, she turned around to face him and nearly melted at the fine ass sight that stood in front of her. His body was covered in water droplets, as his hair was drenched, a few strands stuck onto his forehead. His lips were rather swollen and red from earlier. It sent shivers all over, considering the fact that he was looking at her a certain way. He was seductively raking her body from head to toe. And normally, Ava would find it awkward but she can seem to tear her eyes away from him.

Jordan licked his lips, placed his hands on her waist and pulled her to his front.  Hungrily locking his lips onto hers, he was rather needy and she could tell. Small moans escaped his mouth in between hers. His skin seemed as of fire, he was hot and heavy against her. Breaking away from the kiss, he quickly turned off the water, pulled back the shower curtain and waited for Ava to step out before lifting her up and carrying her back into the bedroom.

At this moment, Ava knew where this was all heading, they were going to need another shower after this.

Ava had just finished fixing her hair, and slipped on one of his long sleeves, along with her jeans, she patiently waited for him in the living room. Tonight was different, none of that shy shit, it was more from her than from him. Maybe that's why he went for another round, couldn't keep his hands off of her. It was overwhelming but in a good way, she felt like he needed her like never before.

"Aren't you cold baby?" Jordan asked as he walked in with only a pair of black sweatpants hanging loosely on his hips. "Not really, usually when I get out of the shower, it's less cold for me" she answered and smiled. Ava noticed that he was wearing her gift, the silver tag resting in between his chest, making her smile and bite her lip. "Are you hungry?" he asked and she shrugged. "A little, I think". "Is there something you're craving?" he questioned.

'Yes, those damn lips'  she thought to herself.

"Are you gonna cook?" she teased and he chuckled. "I'm not a great cook, I can tell you that" he responded playfully. "Maybe I can try to order something, like pizza or what are you in the mood for?" he continued. "Whatever you're in the mood for" she answered absentmindedly. "My craving has been satisfied" he smart-mouthed while smirking at her and she shook her head in disbelief. "In the morning, you're gonna starve" she threatened and chuckled.

"Can't help it, I just can't get enough of you" he admitted and kissed the top of her head. At this moment, Ava yawned indicating that she was tired, after all the heated activities it was understandable that she was. "I already made the bed and changed the sheets, you can sleep in it, I'll be there in a few minutes" he suggested and she agreed. Rubbing her eyes like a child getting ready to get tucked in. Ava went to brush her teeth and then crawled into the warm bed, humming to the soft touch.

When Jordan finished his nightly routine, his eyes softened to the sweet girl currently sleeping on his bed. She was the best of both worlds, there were those soft moments where he was just holding her and telling her cute things and there were those few of many moments to come where he devoured her and made her lose control. 

Crawling under the covers, he was cautious about not wanting to squish her. He positioned himself to spoon her from behind and began to run his hands through her freshly washed hair. Then proceeded to caress her face, enjoying the silkiness of her skin under his fingertips as well as leaving soft butterfly kisses. After a few minutes of watching her sleep and thinking purely of her, he eventually dozed off.

Just a little mild smut/fluff for you guys. I've been reading the comments, and it seems that you guys want Ava and Jordan to get a little more 'physical'.

BTW; I've been prewriting the next part of this story. I'm so excited !!! A lot of wild things are coming soon in the next chapters or so.

Thanks for reading!♡

Also, I can't believe this story is still ranked # 1 in Jordan Knight. Like thank you all so much for reading this (': 

It means the world.