28.[Naked heartbeat ♡]

Ava and Jon's conversation was cut short by Jordan appearing along with Joey. "We didn't interrupt anything did we?"Joey asked as Jordan eyed Jon suspiciously, recognizing his brother's familiar look of guilt. "No no, we were just admiring the sunset"Ava answered as Joey took a seat beside her. "It's a little after sunset, but it still is lovely"Joey commented as he peered up at the sky. Jonathan attempted his best to change his mood as Jordan seemed like he was trying to read him like an open book. "You guys missed it, it was so pretty," Ava said as Jon nodded in agreement. "So glad you're getting along with my brother"Jordan spoke and smiled. "Yeah" she said and smiled, then looked away to initiate a conversation with Joey. Jordan took this chance to beckon Jon over and initiate a private conversation of their own. "Can I speak to you please?"Jordan demanded politely and Jon nodded knowing where this was going. They excused themselves, Joey said he'd keep Ava company in the meanwhile.

The two siblings walked side by side until reaching a certain distance to make sure that nobody could hear what was going to be discussed. "Alright, explain the look on your face" Jordan said and sighed as Jon raised his eyebrows. "What look?"Jon asked. "That look Jon, that's your guilt face and I wanna know what is the reason behind it"Jordan continued. "Jordan, drop it ok, it's nothing, besides it's private I promised her I wouldn't say anything"Jon explained as Jordan's lips formed into a tight line. "Jon, I'm your baby brother, so if you're hiding something from me, especially if it's something from my girlfriend, I'm going to be very upset"Jordan threatened. "It's nothing bad, she hasn't cheated on you if that's what you're thinking". "Of course I'm not thinking that!"Jordan retorted in annoyance. "She just talked to me"Jon replied as Jordan rolled his eyes obviously knowing that was the case. "I know she talked to you, I meant what about and what did she say about that" he demanded, growing impatient. "Just you that's it, and I'm not going to get into any details, you know I'm an honest guy and she trusted me with this"Jon answered and then grew silent. "Jon!"Jordan groaned in frustration. "Okay okay, I'm not going to tell you exactly what she said, but I am going to tell you this"Jon said with a pause "she really likes you, cares for you in every way, I hear it in her voice and see it in her eyes, you better not mess this up, and only you Jordan, know what I mean"he finished while staring deeply into his brother's eyes. Jordan was still frustrated with Jon not telling him word for word what Ava said, but had an idea of what it was or what it consisted of.

Within 30 minutes or so, Danny and Donnie finally returned with news. "My brother said that he'd bring the key as early as 8 in the morning"Donnie informed as they were now all gathered around in a circle. "We should build a small campfire at least"Danny suggested and everybody agreed. Joey, Ava, Jon, and Jordan went to collect sticks, while Danny took safety measures to make sure that the campfire wouldn't cause a hazard while Donnie went to find the box of matches in the glove compartment of the car. It was nearing sundown, meaning that the sun had completely descended into the horizon and the sky was now gloomy, faded and dark. It was also getting very cold and Ava could feel herself shiver. "Baby you should go try to add more layers, it's only gonna get colder" Jordan informed his girlfriend as he noticed her trying to hug herself for warmth. "But we're not done with setting up the campfire"Ava spoke as she watched Joey and Jon curiously while they set up the sticks and branches a certain way. "Actually we'll be done in no time, we just need the matches"Joey assured her. "C'mon, I'll walk you back to the tent, so you can change, "Jordan told her and beckoned for her to come with him. She sighed and went over to him as he grabbed her hand and led her to his tent.

"Promise not to look?"Ava said as Jordan chuckled and nodded. "No peeking, I mean it Jordan," she says in a soft voice and he smiles as she zips up the tent. Inside the tent, she slips off her blue jeans and slips on a thick pair of sweatpants. Deciding that the pink hoodie wasn't warm enough, she briefly took it off and threw on a white thermal long sleeve underneath it before putting it back on. Jordan heard her rustling around trying to get dressed in such a tiny space but respected her decision to do so as he didn't want any of the guys to see her in undergarments. "Are you ready?" he called from outside. "Yeah, hang on let me just put my clothes inside my suitcase," she said. He waited patiently until she was done and greeted her with a small kiss when she peeked her head out of the tent. Ava slowly stepped out and Jordan scanned her from head to toe. Her sweatpants hugged her curves in all the right places, she seemed like she had a curvaceous body and that, he liked. "Something wrong?" she asked and chuckled at his silence. "Nothing uhh, got everything you need?" he asked and she nodded. Ava mildly frowned at his appearance, noticing that he only wore a long sleeve and gray sweatpants, not a hoodie or the least, a beanie. "Baby aren't you cold?" she pointed out. There it goes again, hitting him when least expected. She got his heart jumping like no other with just that simple word and not to mention the way she said it. "Kinda but I'm used to this weather" He answered and shrugged. But she begged to differ when she touched his skin with her now icy hands thanks to the weather, and he shivered. "No, you need to change, I'll wait for you" she said and for a moment, he was hesitant but agreed. Without a word, Jordan pulled the hem of his shirt up and over his head in one swift motion, giving Ava a delightful sight. He was not even fazed by her standing there. Ava took one quick glance, never in her life had she seen a body so delicately toned and defined up close. His shoulders were quite broad. His skin was absolutely breathtaking in the moonlight as it appeared velvety in texture. Lastly, his chest was firmly sculpted as was his stomach which had a decent six pack, hell with that, they weren't just decent, they were quite admirable. Ava thought that Jordan had an exquisite body and she hadn't even seen all of it. It wasn't even more than 10 seconds before his disappeared into the tent, giving her time to regain her composure. 'Oh my gosh' she thought to herself as she could feel her heart beating rapidly. 'Beautiful voice, hair,lips, smile, body What doesn't he have?' she asked herself as she hugely sighed. "Okay I'm done"Jordan announced as he had stepped out of the tent before her noticing. "Hello?" He said as he waved his hand in front of her face. "Oh yeah, umm let's go" she muttered before he grabbed her hand and laced their fingers together. Ava couldn't help but steal a few glimpses as they walked, taking small pleasure in his appearance. She still couldn't fathom the fact that he's her first boyfriend. He was stunning in every way. Mind, body and one day she hopes to get to know his soul.