59.[Stress reliever♡]

A couple weeks later..

Ava walks into the kitchen to make pour herself some fresh coffee when she notices her mother and Raven sitting at the dining table chatting away about some event. "Good morning," Ava says as she waves at them and smiles shyly. "Hey missy, I haven't seen you in so long, how have you been?" Raven greeted as Ava approached them with the mug in her hand. "I'm doing well, how are you?". "Just well Ava?" her mother teased and wiggled her eyebrows. "Mom no" Ava warned and gave her a death glare. "What happened? "Raven questioned while glancing back and forth at the two women. "My daughter, has found love" her mother blurted out and Ava could feel her cheeks flush from bashfulness. "Really?" Raven said as her eyes widened and grinned. "I have a boyfriend, my mom is just really excited about it" Ava clarified. "But honey, are you in love?" Raven asked. Ava nodded and let a small smile linger on her lips. "That's too pure, nothing is more lovely than your first love" she said.

"Thanks, Raven, it's such a great experience, I didn't think this would ever be possible" Ava finished. "I'm glad honey" Raven answered. "So, anyways what were you guys talking about" Ava questioned as she turned her attention back to her mother. "My wedding" Ana answered and Raven grinned while nodding. " That's good, what about it?" Ava continued as she took small sips of her coffee. "We have finally settled on a date to hold the ceremony and the reception". " Really? Mom, that's great!" Ava answered excitedly. "When will it be exactly?" she asked. "Mid July, the 12th". "That's like over a month away, are you guys barely planning this?" Ava said as her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "No dear, we've been planning this whole time, we've just been keeping it to ourselves and wanted to tell you where we stand on preparations" her mother explained. "Oh okay, I'm no expert at weddings but I thought you guys were being serious about planning a wedding in less than a month" Ava joked and Raven chuckled. "No, we've got it all under control" her mother assured her. "Is there anything I could do to help?" Ava suggested as she continued to sip on her coffee. "No, just bring somebody if you want" her mother answered and smiled. "Oh gosh yes! , bring your boyfriend, I'd love to meet him" Raven added. " Mom, you really want me to bring Jordan?" Ava asked and her mother nodded. 

" Bring him"

It was almost finals week, which means that Ava did not have much time to see Jordan but she had to speak to him about going to the wedding. All this time, she had been speaking to professors about papers that needed to be written and other projects. Needless to say, she was very stressed about everything that had deadlines as well as work. Marie had kindly let her take fewer shifts in order to focus more on her education. 

'Okay, now I have to go tell Jordan about the wedding' she thought to herself as she walked back to her car from speaking to her English professor. She had woken up bright and early to ask questions about the paper that was assigned and then went to get coffee on the way back. She figured she could surprise him and hoped that she remembered exactly where he lived. Fortunately, she did and got there within half an hour or less. 

Thankfully, the gates weren't locked and she could enter with ease. Just as she was about to knock,  Jordan opened the door and his eyes widened with gleam at the surprise. "Hey" was all she said and smiled as he smiled back. He was wearing a black t-shirt with white basketball shorts as well as a black snapback. "I'm sorry were you going somewhere, I can just g-" she spoke but he pulled her in by the waist and closed the door behind them. He crashed his lips into hers as she sighed in relief, missing his touch. "J-Jordan wait" she said as she pulled away and he groaned. "I'm not here for that, I wanted to talk to you" she explained and chuckled at the pout that lingered on his face.

"I haven't kissed you in so long, I haven't felt you in so long," he said almost in a desperate tone and she swallowed hard at his words. "I know baby, I'm sorry-" she answered but couldn't even get out the next string of words since he pulled her in and began to softly kiss her neck. Ava felt her knees go weak, for she could never get used to this. "This is important" she managed to say as her heart began to pound against her chest. " I promise I'll let you speak all you want after, right now I just have to have you" he softly whispered in her ear. "I missed you so much" he added as she basked in the sensations he left on her skin. "I missed you too" she admitted and let herself get lost in him.

Ava didn't know she needed that as much as he did but it did relieve some stress. She forgot about everything she had to do in that time span of passion. "I think I actually needed that" she admitted and chuckled as he gave her a smug look. "Thank you," she said as he placed a small mug filled with tea in front of her. "Just remember that there's more where that came from" he answered and kissed the top of her head.  

"Okay, back to where I left off," she said and playfully rolled her eyes. "Yes please continue" he urged and chuckled. "I-I wanted to ask you if you're doing anything next month, specifically on the 12th" she began and he thought for a moment or so. " I don't so, why?" he answered. "Well, my mom is getting married that day" she said and he smiled. " Really? that's good to hear". "Yeah, and I was wondering if you wanted to come and be my date" she added. "Your date?" he repeated. "Yeah, I mean if you don't want to go I understand" she reasoned shyly. "No, yes of course I do, I'd love to go " he said sweetly and reached for her hand. "Really?" she asked as she looked at him with curious eyes. "Yes baby" he assured her and gave her one of his famous teeth-filled smiles. 

"So how are the guys?" she asked as she cuddled closer to his chest since they were now sitting on his couch watching a show of some sort. "Haven't seen them in weeks, well I've seen Donnie last week, Joey might come to visit later this week, Danny is doing something I forgot and Jon is at home with our family" he answered. "Oh I see, are you guys taking a small break or something?" she questioned as she fiddled with his hand currently laying on her stomach. "Yeah, we just need to have some time to ourselves, and then we'll see what happens". he answered and shrugged.  "Oh okay". "How is college?" he asked as he reached for the remote on the side of him to change the channel. "It's going good, it's just finals has me stressed" she answered and shrugged just like he did previously. "Is there anything I can do to ease it?" he asked and she chuckled while shaking her head. "Yes, but I don't think I have time for it". "I can make it quick" he suggested playfully and she let out a light laugh. 

"I appreciate it, believe me, I do, but I have to go and work on my papers" she said apologetically as she turned to sweetly peck him on the lips. " Okay baby, I understand," he said as he kissed her back. "Can you at least call me every now and then, just to hear your voice?" he suggested and her heart melted. 

" I can do that".

Just what I needed to end a bad day. 

I hope you guys enjoy this story just as much as I enjoy writing it ♡

Thanks for reading!♡