34. [Anything You Ask Of Me♡]

PSSSSSSST...I'm using the title of the story as a title for a chapter. This means it's important.

After sharing a few more ice cream flavored kisses, Jordan and Ava both finally finished their cold treats and sat side by side admiring the starry night. It was quite breezy so Ava clutched onto Jordan's arm and rested her cheek against it. Jordan felt content, with his sweetheart this close to him. Ava was the sweetest more pure thing that he had ever met. He almost assumed that she had nothing to hide and that she'd give him anything if he just asked. But even he knew that it would too selfish of him to ask for things that she might not be ready for. On the other hand, he'd give her anything, he only wished that she'd ask for more of him because he'd give her so much more than what she has been settling for now. He was a passionate person, and sometimes he wanted to do things for Ava that he had never done for another person. He didn't know what he could give, only that he'd give it all to her. Whatever that meant, he just wanted to be the best that Ava ever had, actually, he wanted to be the only one, she ever had. Maybe she didn't see it yet but he's starting to, a future of some sort where she'd end up with him, possibly married and a family of their own. Ava was so understanding and never once confronted him about fans or fame. She only spoke to him, Jordan, not Jordan Knight, A New Kid. He could picture it now and only wished that she'd focus the image enough to see it too.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked as she nuzzled her head closer into his arm, taking in his natural scent. "hmmm?" he said almost in a dreamy haze as his thoughts took him to another realm. "You stayed quiet for a pretty long time, something on your mind?" she spoke softly. "Nothing.. well actually, maybe someone is on my mind" he said with a smirk and she chuckled. "Let me guess, mmm Mr. Joseph Mcintyre?" Ava joked. He shook his head and chuckled. "Okay uh Danny?" she continued to joke around and he quickly leaned over, kissing her deeply. Ava was immediately silenced, her eyes closed, relaxing into his lips. When he pulled away, he leaned his forehead against hers all while looking deeply into her eyes. "I'll give you a hint, I'm looking at them right now". Ava could feel herself madly blushing and shook her head in disbelief. "Jordan, am I always going to end up turning into a tomato when I'm with you?" she spoke and he looked at her perplexed, but then found himself laughing. "You never let me be romantic" he playfully retorts as his shoulder continues to shake since he's been laughing for a good 20 seconds now. "Sorry, but when you're staring into my soul and I feel like I'm going to pass out from those eyes, I need to draw a line here" she answers and shrugs but smiles at her boyfriend's amused expression. This is what he loved about her, she had an incredible sense of humor, thus somehow makes him laugh with her clever remarks and ridiculous comments. How could she be shy and so quirky at the same time? No doubt, Jordan was crazy about her.

♡ ♡♡

Jordan suggested that they'd take a small stroll around the pier since it was nearly vacant. They walked hand in hand, the wind made Ava's silky curls bounce and sometimes she would have to remove the loose hair strands that tickled her face. They decided to stop in a spot where they had a beautiful view of the water, the moonlight reflecting off it. "Baby, can I ask you somethin' ?" Jordan spoke as they both slightly leaned over the wooden railing. "Yes, what's up?" she responded nonchalantly. "How am I doing as a boyfriend? As your first boyfriend, I mean". Ava looked at him as if she thought he was joking, but the sincerity in his brown eyes was as clear as crystal water. "Oh umm, why are you asking me this?" she responded nervously but didn't understand why it made her feel like that. "Ughh I don't know, I just feel like I might not be doing enough for you" he admits and her jaw slightly drops. "Jordan, w-why would you say that?" she says in disbelief as she becomes concerned with the direction that this conversation was going in. Jordan shrugged, refusing to look at her as his nails slightly scratched the wood surface. "Jordan, you're a dream" she began and he turned to give her his undivided attention. "I don't know if I did something to make you feel that way" she continued and he was quick to disagree. "Of course not baby". "I'm not great with words, I write them, I don't say them. But I'm gonna try to use them right now." Ava paused for a moment and made sure that she had total eye contact with Jordan before resuming to speak. "Jordan, you mean a lot to me, you're the best boyfriend any girl could ever ask for, sometimes even I wonder if I'm good enough for you, I can't put into words what it's like to be kissed by you, to be held by you, to be serenaded by you and so on. It's indescribable, I feel everything that words can't explain through those gestures. Not to mention you're so patient with me, you're gentle, you're sweet, you're romantic, you're everything I didn't know I wanted. I know you're incapable of hurting me because you're so honest, you've been honest with me since the moment you told me you were a new kid since then, I knew I could give you my trust without a doubt. The first time we kissed, first of all, I had no idea what I was doing, but I felt like that wasn't going to be the last time we kissed, I don't know if I believe in love at first sight but when I first saw you, god I didn't know what to expect. And your beauty doesn't just immensely radiate from the outside, on the inside you're irresistible, I'm completely head over heels for you. It's almost impossible for me not to be."