24. [Kisses and Vibes]

When they both pulled away, Ava smiled as did Jordan, in relief, in pure bliss. "Jordan" she began as their arms loosened. "Ava" he spoke. "You were never supposed to read that" she added all while shaking her head slowly. "I thought I had my other book but oh my god, I'm such a dumbass" she said as she threw her head back in frustration. "Hey hey none of that" he tried comforting her. Ava rubbed her eyes as a loud sigh escaped her mouth and turned around to face away from him. Jordan was quick to think and gently placed his hands on her shoulders. "Baby it's ok" he whispered soothingly in her ear. Ava looked at the floor as she hugged herself. "Jordan you probably think I'm -" she spoke but he interrupted her. "A wonderful and beautiful girl yes, yes I do". She allowed herself to be turned around and pulled into his arms. "Why didn't you tell me what was going on inside your head?" he asked in a soft voice and pressed his lips to her head. "I was scared to" she admitted but it sounded more of like a muffle in against his chest. "Why were you scared to?" Jordan questioned."Sorry, I meant why are you scared to? " he corrected himself. "Because I don't even understand it myself". "Do you not trust me?" he asked almost a tiny bit hurt. "Course I do, Jordan I'm just scared" she said again as she hugged him tighter, snuggling her face closer to his chest if that was even possible.

This time Jordan reached for her head and tilted her chin so that she could look up at him. "Of what Ava?" he asked this time a bit more firmly but never losing the sweetness in his tone. "Messing this up" she answered and released her grip around his torso. Ava and Jordan now stood a few inches apart. "How on earth would you mess this up?" he asked in disbelief and confusion. "I don't know" she shrugged. "Would you cheat on me?" he questioned and her eyes widened. "Oh my god, of course not, I would never" she answered very defensively. "Then, I don't see how you can mess this up. Communication to me is very important and I would like it if you would tell me what's going on. I'm your boyfriend, I care about you. One day I'll probably grow to love you and I'm more than ok with that" he finished and Ava could only nod and smile. "Would you ever trade me for another girl?" she asked and he shook his head. "No, baby absolutely not" he assured her. "I'm sorry for writing about you instead of talking to you" she said awkwardly and he chuckled. "Believe me, I'm flattered, but I would very much appreciate a love letter from you" he teased. " We'll see about that Jordan" she answered. "Alright, that's it missy" he said in a semi-serious tone and placed his hands on his hips all while tilting them a certain way. "What?" Ava asked in confusion. "You have been calling me Jordan almost all day". "Yeah that's your name isn't it" she teased and smirked.
"Oh , oh so looks like we're gonna have a problem here" he responded and Ava swore she almost lost it because in his accent, it sounded so cute. "Need to tone it down with that attitude or else". "Or else what?" Ava challenged and chuckled. "That's it c'mere" Jordan said as he tugged her close to him and kissed her feverishly. When Ava tried to playfully pull out of his grasp, he reached for her again. "Yo, you're not done paying the toll" he teased.
After about 5 or more minutes of small make-out session, their lips were slightly swollen. As soon as they walked back to where they were initially, Ava searched for her lipgloss in her bag and applied a light coat. "I think that's enough kissing for one day" she spoke as she placed the small container back inside the bag. "Don't you think you're being a bit selfish" Jordan said as he wrapped his arms around her waist and leaned in close enough to rest his chin on her shoulder. "No I don't" Ava said as she placed her hands over his that was currently resting on her stomach. "Could we stay here all day and watch the sunset together?" He suggested. "We could but how on earth will I have time to pack for the trip?" she responded nonchalantly and she could notice the sudden change of expression on his face. " So thats you're going?". "Yes baby I am" she responded and he eagerly kissed her cheek.
They stayed there for what seemed like hours, just walking along the shore and have small conversation. "So tell me " she spoke as they held hands. " Yes?" He answered as he turned to smile at her. " What's it like to be known?. "What do you mean?" He questioned not understanding. "What's it's like being famous" she clarified. "Oh" he said as his eyebrows rose slightly. "It's great yeah, I have a lot of fun with the guys and I'm truly grateful for everything". "That's so great Jor-" she said but noticed the tiny scolding glare that he beamed. "Baby" she corrected herself and chuckled. "I'm so happy for you and the guys" she said and smiled while nodding. "Yeah, well to me I think it was just a stroke of luck, well at least for me " he added and shrugged. " No, don't say that, luck didn't bring you this, it was your effort and hard work. I know I'm not one to talk since I had no clue who you guys were when I got the pleasure to meet all of you, but the way you talk about music and the small serenades you've given me, I know you're amazing and I have absolutely no doubts about it" she finished and he couldn't help but lean down to give her a loving peck. "And not to mention, as a bonus, you all are very attractive" she teased and he gasped pretending to be offended. " You find my friends attractive?". Ava nodded and chuckled. "Well am I the most attractive one to you at least?" He asked and she playfully rolled her eyes and slowly nodded. "You are one in a million, and you were the one who kissed me, taking my first kiss ever and thank your lucky stars I didn't react negatively towards it or I would've kicked you where the sun doesn't shine, if you know what I mean" she said and he winced at the thought. "Ouch". He added. "Uh-huh" Ava said proudly and laughed. " I never did ask you, for your first kiss, how was it?" He questioned while wearing a smirk. Ava went bashful, paused for a moment before answering. " Better then I could have ever imagined". Jordan looked very pleased with that. "And for your not first kiss, how was it?" She asked returning his question. " Honestly, it was one of the sweetest kisses I have ever given and received" he responded. "Aren't all kisses suppose to be like that?" She questioned. " Meaningful and full of something" she added. Jordan beamed her a curious gaze before resuming to answer her question. "Unfortunately not all, some can be heartless, others can be steamy, others can be remorseful, and others can mean nothing but just a brush of the lips". " I wouldn't kiss anybody if I didn't mean it " Ava said as she bit her lower lip and looked at the ground.
"You dont just give that away like candy on Halloween" she added. "Some like sloppy seconds" Jordan speaks. Ava shook her head in disgust as she never could understand people who kiss strangers at parties or have hookups every night. " I've only ever kissed one person, and I try to put everything inside the kisses I give them" she says as now they stood in a small almost vacant area of the beach. " I feel each and every one of them" he admits and beams her a lopsided smile. "Wow, kissing people has its ups and downs" she speaks and his eyes shift while the smile fades. "What do you mean?" He questions. " Like it can make you feel so much in such a simple yet heartwarming gesture" she answers. "You're quite the analyzer aren't ya? You like to expand your mind to a lot of things that aren't usually expanded" he says and playfully taps the tip of her nose. " I like to see things from many perspectives other than the obvious " she responded proudly and nods. "Oh yeah?" He says before tugging her closer to him. "See if you can look at this from another perspective" he whispers before capturing her lips in a heartfelt kiss.

On the way to to Ava's, Jordan had to stop by Donnie's to pick up something he had left. Ava decided to wait patiently in the car but Joey eventually came out and asked her to come in to say hello. She reluctantly accepted, feeling a hard pressure on her chest as if something was going to happen. "Ava!" Said Danny as he smiled and waved at her . "Hey " she greets all while smiling as she followed Joey around like a small puppy. "Jordan will be out in a minute or so, he's with someone right now" Danny assured her and Ava smiled. " C'mon Ava take a seat, would you like some water or something?" Joey said as he led them to the couch. "No thank you Joey, I just ate and had barely finished my milkshake I got with my food" she answered politely. "
They waited for Jordan to walked out at any moment but was taking longer than usual. "I'm gonna go see what's taking him so long" Joey said before standing up to find his friend but just as he was about to walk out, Jordan appeared blocking the doorway with a girl close behind him. " Jordan you're blocking the way" she said and giggled as she placed her hands on his back and guided him out of the door henge. Ava took a good look at her, she was a brunette with short straight hair, a petite body and a bad habit of holding onto her boyfriend! This girl looked about Jordan's age or even a few years older. Joey was quick to think and ushered Jordan to the couch where Danny was currently situated. The girl was giggling and grinning until her eyes fixated on Ava. Ava immediately could feel a harsh energy pressing down on her. This woman was giving her a bitch glare but neither of the guys noticed. Ava could only stare blankly at nothing and hope that this woman would just go away as she gave her a bad vibe. "Uhh Jordan you gotta get goin' right?" Joey said as he gave him an urgent look. Jordan quickly caught on and nodded. "Yes, I need to go now" Jordan said as he gestured for Ava to follow him and Joey tagged along to not make things seem suspicious. " aww you're leaving so soon" said the woman flaunting a short skirt and a very much see through shirt where her nips were peeking out. She eyed Jordan like candy and this did not go unnoticed by Ava. "Yeah, sorry" Jordan said a bit uncomfortable. " Such a shame, Heidi has been asking about you and she was hoping you'd see her soon" she spoke and Joey quickly interrupted. " He's gotta go, we need to do some important things, now if you excuse us, we'll be on our way " he finished all while ushering Jordan and Ava out the front door. Ava decided not to say a word about the whole situation but she did find it rather uncomfortable. She swore that she saw that woman somewhere but couldn't pinpoint exactly where.

Oooooooooh. Wonder what's gonna happen?🤔

Anything You Ask Of Me: Jordan KnightOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara