105. [Not the end♡]

A/N: Hi everyone... I didn't think I would revisit this story, let alone, write on wattpad again. Been having writer's block for a really long time and now that I want to start writing again, I have zero clue on what to write in regards to a new story. Thus, I decided to try to finish this story so you and I can have closure to Jordan and Ava's story. As well as to get more practice in as a creative writer. <3

Thank you for checking out this story and being patient with me. It means a lot... truly.

AVA

The taxi ride to her godparents was almost too relieving. She couldn't wait to take a much needed shower, to wash off all of him, at least from the outside. Her godmother greeted her with kisses and hugs. She didn't question Ava much since Ava had given her a heads up on her whereabouts before hand. She suggested that her goddaughter should take a nap for she must've had a few long days. Ava gladly agreed, throwing her stuff into the guest room and rushed to take a shower, wanting to get rid of the painful memories from last night. Stripping her clothes, she stepped into the hot water, purposely burning her skin.

What barriers were now left after they reunited their souls on that king sized bed?

'Maybe he'll go on tour, his wife will be on his ass or he'd realize it was all a mistake and forget me' she hoped.

She stayed there for about a whole hour and dried herself and wrapped a towel around her.

After moisturizing, she slipped into comfortable wear and walked to the kitchen to brew herself some coffee.

While she waited for coffee, she placed her phone to charge. Her lock screen revealed about 5 messages from Jordan and a few missed calls as well.

They read ;

J: Text me when you get home, I want to make sure you're safe

J: Last night was incredible.

J: I know you need your space but I think we should see each other soon

J: I hope that wasn't the last of that

J: Ava please.. don't push me away. We need to explore what is it that we're feeling.

She sighed and responded but to only one message, ignoring the rest.

A: I'm home now.

JORDAN

He checked out of the hotel within an hour, and had a private car pick him up. He was taken to a secret condo, that he had rented to work comfortably and have his own space. He loved the guys but as expected from a Taurus, he needed to self isolate to recharge.

He thanked the driver and walked inside before anybody saw him. There was too much to be done but so little willpower to do it. He thought of Ava and what she could be doing. What happened the night before, had messed with his head and most importantly, his heart. He had a tour to work on and yet a few hours passed, all he had been doing to checking if she responded to the rest of his messages.

A: I'm home

He sighed and placed his phone down. He needed to call his wife soon or she'd jump to conclusions of some sort.

He thought for a moment, of everything that would be sacrificed in the future. Now more than ever, he can't let Ava go. Not after that marvelous night before, he felt his past wounds, close with her touch. Her energy. Her love.

In that bed, she was more honest than ever. All this time, she was evading him and more importantly, she was suppressing her feelings. He hoped that it was that love that was there before, all along. Despite his pathetic decisions, he had a smidge of hope that she would forgive him for everything he did.