71.[Perfect Fit♡]

He went to the bathroom to clean himself and then retrieved a small damp towel to clean her up.

"Where are you going?" He asked as he placed his arm over her stomach.

"I want to put on something, I don't want to sleep like this" she admitted as her cheeks, a slight pink.

"Okay" he responded and kissed her cheek.

She stood up to find her underwear and slipped it back on as well as her sweatpants, sheer top.

Afterward, she used the restroom.

Exhausted from tonight's activities. She walked back into his room and crawled onto the bed. She could hardly keep her eyes open and knocked out.

Jordan walked out of the bathroom, only to find the living room empty. He too had slipped into something and brushed his teeth. His eyebrows furrowed as he approached his bedroom and heard soft breathing coming from it. His eyes softened at the sight of his sweet girlfriend dozed off on top of his bed.

Deciding not to wake her, he pulled out a thin bed sheet to cover them both. He snuggled close until his chest was pressed against her back and his arm rested on her waist. Eventually, he too dozed off.

Within about an hour or so, Jordan woke up, for some reason he couldn't sleep. He felt the need to do something but couldn't figure out what it was. He lied there staring at the ceiling, listening to her sleep. It was about 3 in the morning, the moonlight bounced off the walls in his room.

Ava flipped onto her back, shifting her position. The moonlight grazed the apples of her cheeks, whilst her long eyelashes rested on top of them. Her lips were in a slight pout and her hair disheveled. She appeared almost angelic. He smiled to himself and it was at that moment that he knew what to do.

He slipped out of the bed and looked for the small velvet box that he had been saving for what seemed like forever. He turned on the lights and dimmed them low so that she wouldn't stir in her sleep.

Jordan bit his lip, finding what he was looking for and gleamed with excitement. He pulled out the ring and held it in his hand. Also, turned off the lights and walked back to the other side of the bed, by the window where she was sound asleep.

He knelt down, gazing at her left hand which rested on top of her stomach. With caution, he took her small hand into his larger one and held it with gentleness. He leaned down to place a chaste kiss on top of her knuckles before inching closer to ease the ring onto her finger.

It was the perfect fit.

He never felt more certain of anything. And just knowing that she now wore it, made his heart flutter. He wished he could wake her up to see her reaction but also would rather hold it off until the morning rays peeked through.

Morning came all too soon, Ava's eyes batted, feeling well rested but also a little sore. She inhaled, arching her back to stretch it. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she sat up looking for her lovely boyfriend who wasn't there. Running her fingers through her hair, she felt her hand get stuck on one of the strands.