12.[We're The New Kids On The Block♥︎]

Jordan broke the kiss and smiled all while leaning in to kiss her forehead. Ava blushed and tried to hide the huge smile that was bound to be plastered on her face. But something inside of her told her to pull away and she covered her face with her hands. Jordan's smile faded away at her recent action and spoke. "Ava?". She slowly looked up with almost sadness in her eyes. " Jordan what is this?"she asked. "What is what?" He told her and tilted his head to the side curiously. "This, us, these kisses we've shared" she answered. "They're more than kisses " he began and she looked into his chocolate brown eyes. " All you've done is kiss me, but I don't know what you want, or what your intentions are" she added and looked down while biting her lip nervously. " alright you want to know what I want?" He asked and she slowly nodded. " I want you" he bluntly stated but in the sweetest most genuine tone. " What? What kind of person do you think I-" she immediately began to protest slightly feeling offended but he cut her off. " No silly, I want you and me, us ..together, in a relationship " he finished. Ava was taken back by what Jordan had just answered and suggested. She couldn't even form any words. " I don't know you, I just met you, I just met you guys, Jordan I don't want to be played- besides who were those" Ava rambled in a wave of panic. No guy had ever wanted something like this with her and she didn't know quite how to handle it. " Shhhhh, don't panic, Ava I wouldn't say these things to play with you or to hurt you, my mom taught me better than that, she raised me well, I know how to treat a girl trust me" he reassured her as he caressed her cheek lovingly. Ava eased into his touch and nodded. "Is it hard to believe that gentlemen exist?" He spoke again and she looked at him but didn't answer. Ava looked at Jordan and shook her head because he was too good to be true. She was afraid of getting hurt, after all, she was only 20 and she didn't know the ropes of a relationship. "It's- umm" she tried to speak but the words couldn't form and she was starting to take short uneasy breaths. " Easy baby, please calm down" he coaxed. 'Was I just called baby?" She thought to herself. "Sorry, I just-, I'm not sure how to respond" she admitted. "Do you not want to be my girl?" He asked a bit hurt but his eyes never tore away from her gaze. " I do.. of course I do, but then again who are you? Jordan I want to know you, I don't want you to think that I'm gonna fall for the first guy who kisses me. I wanna take things slow" she finished and he nodded. Jordan was amazed and also surprised that Ava didn't know who he or the new kids were. But he just now decided that he didn't want to keep any secrets from her. After all, he wanted a relationship and she needed to know who she's signing up for. "Alright, no secrets between us, you deserve to know me but what I'm about to tell you, isn't me entirely" he spoke and she looked at him dumbfounded. Jordan took a shaky deep breath before speaking again.
"Have you heard the song " Step By Step by New Kids On The Block ?" He asked her and she looked at him like he just asked the most ridiculous. " yes but what does that have to do with anything?" She asked a bit annoyed. Her eyes widened when he began to sing.

"Hey girl, can't you see?
I've got to have you all just for me"

He sounded exactly like the person who sang it that only one time she listened to the song. Apparently, Joey overheard and walked over to them. He obviously knew what was going on and approached them. "Joey help me out" Jordan said and Joey nodded then proceeded to call the rest of the guys. Ava was now more confused than ever, she looked at the 5 of them including Jordan who stood up leaving her on the sand. They all stood in an organized fashion and then they all opened their mouths. 
"Step one!"

" we can have lots of fun" Danny sang.
"Step two!"

"There's so much we can do" Donnie sang.

"Step three!"

"It's just you and me" sang Jordan in a high pitched way that made her eyes widen, she was practically an owl.

"Step four!"
"I can give you more" Joey sang.

" Step five"

"Don't you know that the time has arrived" Jon sang and everybody got quiet.

Ava's jaw dropped while looking at the 5 handsome young men one by one. "Surprise, we're The New Kids On The Block!" Joey introduced with a smile breaking the ice. "What the fuck" Ava said loudly and they all chuckled. She got herself up from the sand and took a few steps back. "You guys are the singing group on the radio?" She asked and they all nodded together. It was all coming back to her, the picture from the magazine. The 5 guys standing in front of her looked a bit different, older with different hair, but she knew that no doubt it was them. " I don't know how to quite process this" she admitted and looked at the floor. " Relax, we're just 5 regular guys from Boston with a dream to make it big" Jordan assured her. She nodded and swallowed hard. 
"Allow me to introduce myself properly"Joey began as he walked over to Ava." Hi, I'm Joey Mcintyre and I'm a new kid". He shook her hand and she smiled starting to feel a bit calm.

Then followed Danny.

"I'm Danny Wood and I'm also a new kid".

"I'm Donnie Wahlberg and I'm a new kid" Donnie introduced and grinned.

"I'm Jon Knight and I'm a new kid"

Lastly, Jordan came forward.

"So there you go, no more secrets, my full name is Jordan Knight and I'm a new kid" he introduced while sticking out his hand and she gently grabbed and shook it.

Short ass chapter I'm sorry. :(( I just typed this on my phone. I apologize for grammatical errors. But this a very important chapter because obviously, Ava discovered who her new friends really were!