The kiss Sequel to Best Frien...

By ashleyash2003

Hey guys so this story is the kiss sequel to Best Friends Brother (raura) Ross and Laura got back together fr... More

Intro
Moving?
Sad, Naked
Pain
The house
Telling lauras family
Sleeping like you.
The House!
Your scaring me!
Half skinny dipping.
Its my time
Sleep
Dinner
Guilt
Party
Hangover
Super nice
Dinner
I love you
Date?
The date
What have I done?!
DEREK!
Leaving
Really important
Moving
The house!
Our 1st day
Cast off
I'm ready
Check up
Positive
Telling everyone
Side affects
Ultra sound
Baby stuff
I Hop
Ross forgive me!
Freezing
Caught
Gender??
A boy!
Dinner party!
Mad at eachother!
Mabye forgivness???
Babys room
Room is done!
RUDE!
Sleepover!
Babysitting
YES!
Baby shower
Not fair!
Hosptial
Is he ok?
Are you ok?
Baby jake
32 weeks
Not gross
costumes+taylor
My dads!
Pumpkin patch
A break as in forever?
Labor?
Embarrassing stories
Making love fail!
Halloween party
Prison!
Why did you do that?
The baby is comming
Birth!
First bath
Doctors/date
Will you marry me?
Packing/somach bug
Mini R5
Adult night!
Rydel and ratliff caught
What?
Show!
Hidding things!
Going home.
Games!
Cute Bath Picture!
Jerk!!
We always fight!
Wedding Dress!!!
More planning+Pain
Revenge
Wedding cake+Crying Baby
Slapped
Lauras's Birthday!!! part 1
Lauras Birthday part 2
Oh no..............
He's Back...........
Gone for a week,Sick.
I will miss you!!!
Im back!
Christmas eve!
Christmas!
Ross's birthday
Pree-Wedding, big news
Wedding
Honeymoon
Uh Romeo???
Spa.
Going home.
Dog.
Bringing Rascal Home.
Tour troubles
Home
Movie?
3rd anniversary Part 1
3rd anniversay part 2
3rd anniversary part 3
Perparing for One Direction
One Direction Concet!
Lazy day!
Ideas?????
Love making!
DRUNKKK
Park!
Jakes birthday!
What happened?
Family?
Huh???
Sex
It was......Him
"Im might just kill him."
Fuck you!
Another Baby Shower?
I HAVE A FAN
Baby shower part 1
Dirty Raura edits?
Baby shower part 2!
Help with baby names?
Suprises, thoughts, tours
Getting naughty
Thank you guys!
Home, sex, fun
Home, sex, fun
Talks
Fun nights
Rant!
Trick-or-Treating
Help?
Happy birthday, Romeo!
Sorry
Where it starts!
Got you!
New world
Welcome London!
Stress takes over
Sleep?
Lies
Ryland.......?
Birthday getaway?
Will anything go right?
Home sweet home.
Sick baby?
Help?
Night out.......?
You knew?
Hate myself!
For Christams?
Love?
Colorado
Hockey troubles?
I'm not dead.
Loving
Night in Vegas
Getting at it
Sorry.
Baby problems
Shes ok?

Long car ride/lake tahoe

6.8K 112 27
By ashleyash2003

It's been 2 days and ross and Laura have packed everything they need for Lake Tahoe and they also packed Romeo's stuff.

Ross's POV

I woke up from my alarm from my phone set for 5:30am and I quickly turned it off sitting up and I looked to see Laura sleeping then I realized that this isn't going to be a easy morning and I know Romeo will be grumpy I sighed then softly shook Laura.

"Baby wake up." I said and her eyes slowly opened and she sat up and got on my lap and rested her head in my shoulder.

"I'm tired." Laura said.

"I know baby I am to but we have to get ready because we have a long car ride ahead of us." I said and she sighed getting of my lap. She got up and so did I then put on jeans and a shirt and Laura also got dressed I then did my hair and teeth and Laura started doing her make up and stuff.

"I'm going to get Romeo up." I said and she chucked.

"He won't be happy." She said.

"Yea I know." I said and went in his dark room and looked in his crib to see him peacefully sleeping and I felt bad but I picked him up setting him on his changing table then his eyes opend and he started crying.

"I'm really sorry buddy." I said and I took off his pajamas and put a fresh diaper on him then new warm clothes and he just cried the entire time. I felt bad! I then softly brushed his hair forward and picked up my crying baby and brought him into the bathroom where Laura was getting ready.

"Romeo is pissed!" I said.

"Poor baby." Laura said finishing up her make up then put it in her bag.

"Maybe breast feeding will help a little plus he might be hungry." Laura said.

"Ok." I said handing our pissed off baby to Laura then she went to the living room and started breast feed him and I got all of our bags and put them in my car and went back inside to see Laura holding Romeo.

"Is he sleeping?" I asked and she nodded then I got his carseat.

"I will put him in." I said carefully taking him from Laura and put him in his carseat and he started  crying again.

Fuck.

"I'm sorry bud." I said putting him in and shortly after he fell asleep and me as Laura quickly had some cereal then I put Romeo in the car and drove to my family's house then me and Laura got out and I got Romeo in his carseat and knocked on the door waking Romeo up again and he started crying and me and Laura sighed then rydel opened the door to hear Romeo crying.

"Well someone is grumpy." Rydel said.

"Yea he keeps getting woken up and he is pissed!" Laura said and rydel chucked.

"Well come on in and all the guys are putting all the bags in dads truck so ross you might want to put all of your guys's bags in the truck." Rydel said.

"Ok." I said and handed Romeo's carseat to Laura and went in my car and got out some of the bags bringing them to dads truck to see them all loading stuff.

"Hey." I said putting Laura's bag in the truck along with mine.

"Hey." Everyone said.

"So ross was Romeo pissed this morning?" Dad asked me.

"Yep he kept getting woken up so now he is in the house crying and rydel and Laura are watching him." I said.

"God that must suck!" Ratliff said.

"Yea." I said and all of us guys finished oh and I left Romeo's stuff in my car because I know we will need then I then went inside with all of the guys to see mom, Laura, and rydel on the couch and mom was holding Romeo.

"Is everyone ready?" Mom asked.

"Yep." Everyone said.

"Well at least I get to go with dad so I don't have a crying baby in my car." Ryland said.

"You are a fucking baby!" I said and everyone looked at me.

"Sorry I'm kinda tired." I said.

Dad then patted my back.

"Having kids isn't easy." Dad said.

"Yea well lets get going." I said and everyone agreed and got in my car except ryland and dad.

Seating order

Me. Laura

Riker. Romeo mom

Ratliff rydel rocky

I then stated driving luckily Romeo was asleep because I already know this is going to be a long ride.

After 15 minutes rocky was already compiling.

"Rydel and ratliff won't stop making out!" Rocky complained.

"To bad!" I said.

"Ugh it's gross!" Rocky complained then rydel pulled away.

"Ok so I can't make out will ratliff when you are around but when I was in the living room with you and Alexa you guys started having sex!" Rydel said.

"So what!" Rocky said.

"Guys just shut up!!" Riker said and they stopped fighting.

Now I have been driving for 30 minutes and Laura has been sleeping for 15 minutes and riker and rocky were just fighting and mom was asleep so she wasn't stopping them.

"Well to bad I have to share a room with you! Asshole" Riker said.

"YOU JERK!" Rocky yelled and then Romeo bursted out crying and mom and Laura woke up.

"Rocky what the hell!" I said.

"Sorry." He slightly said.

"Well now we all have to hear Romeo crying!" I said.

"Sorry." Rocky said.

"Um riker romeo's diaper bag is under your feet can you get a pacifier out of there and give it to Romeo?" I asked.

"Yea sure." He said and got one out and put it in Romeo's mouth and he stopped crying.

I have now been driving for an hour.

"I have to pee!" Ratliff said.

"Me to." Mom said.

"Um ok there is a Taco Bell coming up in 2 minutes." I said then after a minute Romeo started crying.

"He cried his pacifier out." Riker said.

"Ok well I'm about to stop." I said then I stopped and everyone got out and I got out Romeo.

"Laura he needs a diaper change." I said.

"Ok I will change him." Laura said taking the diaper bag and the girls went in the girls bathroom and the guys went in the guys bathroom I got out first then rydel and mom came out following was ratliff and riker and now we just wait for rocky and Laura so we sat at a table then Laura came out with Romeo.

"Are we ready? Sorry I took so Long I also fed Romeo." Laura said.

"No we are waiting for rocky and it's ok baby." I said and she sat next to me.

"Wait why is rocky taking so long? Wait he better not be pooping! I will be right back!" I said and got up and went in the men's bathroom to see the big stall door closed.

"Really rocky why didn't you crap before we left!" I complained.

"I didn't have to go then!" He said.

"Well try and hurry up!" I said and left the bathroom and sat next to Laura.

"Ok he might be in there awhile anyone hungry or thirsty?" I asked.

"I am!" Everyone said.

"Ok cool it's all on me." I said.

"Thanks." Everyone said and then we all got something to eat except Romeo and right when we finished rocky came out.

"I'm ready." He said.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"No I have some snacks in the car." He said.

"Ok cool guys lets go." I said and we all got in the car well we waited 30 minutes inside and it's now 8:30 and we have 6 hours left .

I have now been driving for another hour and its 9:30 with no complaining luckily and Laura has been sleeping most of the time and the rest have just been on their phones and Romeo well I don't if he is sleeping or awake.

"Hey riker is Romeo awake or sleeping?" I asked.

"Oh he is awake and he has been awake for about 10 minutes but he looked like he was about to cry so I just gave him his pacifier." Riker said.

"Thanks man." I said.

"No problem." He said.

"Rossy." Laura said.

"Hi baby your awake." I said.

"Yea and can you turn on the radio?" She asked.

"Of course I don't know why it's even off." I said turning it on.

I have been driving for another hour and it's now 10:30 then all of a sudden Romeo started crying.

"Ross I think he is restless." Mom said.

"Shit ok um well a in-in-out is coming up in like 5 minutes can you try and cheer him up?" I asked.

"Sure riker can you get him a toy." Mom asked.

"Sure." Riker said getting Romeo's diaper bag.

"Give him his keys." Laura said.

"Ok." Riker said and gave him his keys and he stopped crying for a minute then started crying again then I finally got to in-in-out and mom got Romeo out of his carseat and handed him to Laura and he stopped crying.

"So are we just going to stand out here?" Rocky asked.

"No just for 5 to 10 minutes." Laura said.

"Ok." Rocky said then Romeo ended up falling asleep so we put him back in his car seat and got back in the car and I started driving.

"Ok guys about 4 hours left and it's 10:40." I said and everyone sighed.

It's been 20 minutes and I looked to see everyone asleep and chuckled and kept driving for another hour and then Laura woke up.

"Hey baby." I said.

"Hi I think I got most of my sleep back." Laura said.

"That's great." I said with a smile.

Laura then laughed.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"Everyone is asleep except us." She said then I smirked even though she couldn't see because my eyes where on the road.

"Well now we can talk dirty to each other." I said.

"NO!" Everyone said.

"I thought you guys where all asleep." I said.

"Well it's kinda hard to sleep it's crowed back here!" Rocky said.

"Oh sorry well it's 12 and we have 2 hours left." I said.

"Yay we are getting closer." Rydel said.

"I can't wait to see the cabin." Mom said.

"You haven't seen it?" I asked.

"No dad got it and he wanted to Surprise all if us." She said.

"Cool." I said and drove another hour and we had 1 hour left but everyone was getting really restless and hungry.

"Ok guys where do you want me to stop?" I asked.

"McDonalds!" Rocky said and everyone agreed.

"Ok there is one coming up." I said then we finally got to the McDonald's and everyone got out and I got out Romeo and we went inside and ordered and Romeo started crying so Laura went in the bathroom feeding him and aslo changed him then everyone went to the bathroom and we got back on the road then we finally got to the cabin and looked at it in amazement.

"Woah!!" Everyone said in shock.

The picture of the cabin will be on my Instagram.

Theraurastory!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2K 61
Ross has a good life, he is on Austin and Ally and has and awesome family. But he kinda like Laura his costar on Austin and Ally. Ross is jealous bec...
154 3 13
This is the volume 2 of the Raura Story. The first one ended in a good way, so the things have to complicate, right? A lot of Haters make Ross a bit...
13.9K 660 30
Being the only one left in your family to look after your little sister. I need the help. Cover credit to @haileexoxo thank you so much girl! Best Ac...
206K 4.3K 72
Sequel to A Love Story It's been 5 years since a pregnant Laura left LA for New York, after she found Ross cheating on her. She's raising her child w...