Jealousy Makes You Nasty

By Sammipott

Charlotte was always content not being a stereotypical popular girl, and thank god she had friends who would... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36.5
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Bonus Christmas Chapter
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 59.5
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue
Two Spin-Offs, A Standalone & An All-New Series!! (Revised)
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter: Insecure
Olivia Flashback "That was one time!"
Summer Moments: Paint
Summer Moment: The Zoo
Forever Mine (Hayes Parents Story) Happening!!

Chapter 42

91.5K 3.2K 1K
By Sammipott

Don't forget to leave a like and a comment! I love to hear from you all!

|| ** || ** ||

"This was your genius idea? What the fuck is wrong with you?" I ask Olivia as we sit outside of a retirement home thirty minutes out of town.

"I need advice from one of the greatest minds if we're going to pull this off, okay?" she replies with determination in her voice.

"May I remind you that she threw her hairdryer at us last time because you pissed her off?" I ask a little scared of what's going to happen this time around.

"She's a bad bitch, what can I say?" she smirks getting out of my car, heading towards the entrance.

I sigh deeply, getting out of the car and following her, saying a little prayer in my head. Lord, give me strength.

Olivia is standing at the front desk, laughing with the receptionist. "Isabella Rosa, please."

"She's in the rec room, you can go on back," the receptionist points her thumb in the direction of the room.

We walk in, scanning the room for Olivia's grandmother, spotting her at the makeshift poker table in the back corner.

"Izzy, you look gorgeous! What are you now, 102?" Olivia asks loudly, swerving through the rest of the old people scattered around the room.

"Keep it up, you little shit, and next time I will hit you with my hairdryer," Isabella remarks calmly with a thick Spanish accent, glaring at her granddaughter. Olivia laughs and reaches down to hug her tightly.

"Izzy, you remember Charlotte, right?" Olivia points at me and Isabella's eyes dart to me, and I freeze up.

"Of course, sorry for hitting you with the hairdryer last time," she apologizes, nodding her head in my direction.

I rub my arm, flashing back to where the hairdryer had hit me, waving her off, "All good, shit happens," I shrug.

"Now, why are you two here?" She cuts straight to the point.

Olivia sits down at the poker table, (who the hell puts a poker table in a retirement home?) and lets the old man dealing cards, deal her in. I stand behind her, looking at her cards quietly.

"I need to get rid of a girl," she replies vaguely.

"Have you tried rat poison? It works 84% of the time," her grandmother shrugs, placing some chips forward.

"We're not looking to kill her, just take her down a couple of notches," Olivia replies, placing all of her chips in the middle. That's a little bit of a ballsy move since she has shit cards.

"Is this some high school bullshit?" Isabella asks bored.

"We think she's planning something bad to do to Charlotte, so we just want to be prepared."

"Blackmail always works wonders when it comes to teenage girls. And if it doesn't, a crowbar can have the same effect," Isabella places her cards down and the entire table groans loudly, watching her pull the chips and other random items towards her. Are those dentures?

"How are we supposed to find said blackmail?" Olivia asks quietly.

"I may have someone who can help you, he's some hacket or whatever you call those kids on the computers," she replies ominously, glaring at the man sitting across from her for stealing one of the cookies from her winnings.

"A hacker?" I ask for clarification.

"The fuck if I care," Isabella replies with a scoff, throwing the dentures back at the man who put them in the middle.

"What's the catch for this guy's contacts?" Olivia doesn't miss a beat, obviously knowing who she is dealing with.

"Your father has forbidden me from eating junk food in this hell, all the nurses know so I can't get one piece of junk in here," she starts, holding her hands together in her lap. "I want Doritos, the blue ones."

"Doritos? You want Doritos?" I ask dumbly.

"I'll bring you a motherload of Doritos, Abuela, don't you worry," Olivia throws her cards down on the table and gets up, standing behind her grandmother, squeezing her tightly.

"Don't call me that! I don't want people to think I'm old enough to be a grandmother," she smacks Olivia's hand lightly, scolding her.

"That's going to be a bit hard since you're old as fuck," Olivia grins, patting Isabella's hair gently.

"Get the fuck out of here, and don't come back without my contraband," Isabella demands, shoving Olivia away from her.

"Charlie," I cringe at the nickname she calls me, "sort out this child, please."

I nodded timidly, "I'll do my best."

"I'm standing right here, Abuela," Olivia speaks loudly, making her grandmother pick up some poker chips and throw them at her. "Love you, Izzy! Don't turn to dust while I'm gone!" Olivia laughs, backing out of the room quickly, throwing a peace sign in the air on her way out. I follow quickly behind her.

"I think I should bring Sebastian next time, she would murder him since he's just as bad as me," Olivia smirks, walking towards my car.

"If I ever cursed in the same vicinity as my Grandmother I would be dead by now," I answer, getting in the car, and turning the engine on.

***************************

Its a Sunday afternoon and the house is quiet. Mom is sitting in the living room watching a cheesy movie; Maddie is at a friend's house and dad took Sophie out to the tennis courts at the park to play against each other. Tessa was somewhere around here and I was sitting in the kitchen finishing an essay for school the next day. I took off my glasses and rubbed my eyes for a bit, contemplating getting up for a snack.

I hear the front door open, and I wander into the living to see who just got home.

"You piece of shit!" Olivia. She storms into the living room with a nasty scowl on her face and for a second I think she's referring to me but she turns around and looks at the figure stomping in behind her, just as angry.

"Language, Olivia," I hear my mother comment from the couch, not bothering to turn away from the television.

Olivia whips her head to my mother, "Oh, sorry, is Maddie home?"

"No, she's at a friend's house," my mother mumbles back in reply.

"Good," she nods calmly at my mother before turning back to Sebastian, "You fucking piece of shit!"

"I'm the piece of shit? You were the one that started this whole argument!" He gestures wildly at himself before pointing at her.

"That's because you were acting ridiculous at the food court, I wasn't doing anything wrong!" She yells at him.

Tessa's head pops into the room from around the corner probably from the screams. She slinks into the room quietly sitting on the edge of the couch, leaning back to get comfortable, as we watch the drama unfold.

"I wasn't acting stupid, you were the one all over those guys," Sebastian throws back at her.

"'All over them?' They were guys from school, what, I'm not allowed to say hello to the male population now?" she asks sarcastically.

"That's not it and you know it," he replies with a frown.

"I said hello and hugged them, what is so wrong with that?" she asks almost pleading for an answer.

"Did you not feel the way they were touching you when they hugged you? One of them practically grabbed your ass!" he splutters out, enraged.

"And you didn't do that to me before we started dating?" she asks, raising her eyebrow.

"Oh, shit," Tessa whispers but in the silence, we can all hear her.

"Did you not see me push him away? I remember specifically telling them that we're dating after that because they didn't know, but you went and practically pissed on me to mark your territory. I can take care of it if you give me the chance," she picks up one of the cushions on the couch, poised to hit him with it.

"Not my expensive cushions, Olivia," my mother reprimands her, handing her one of the older cushions lying next to her.

"Thank you," she tells my mother and proceeds to hit Sebastian with the cushion.

"I should be recording this," Tessa mumbles dejectedly, patting her pockets for her cellphone which she probably left upstairs.

"Are you finished being an idiot yet?" Olivia asks, holding the cushion above her head.

"Yes, I'm done," he mumbles back.

"Good," she places the cushion back on the couch, "Now, go to your room and we will talk calmly about this later."

He rolls his eyes, trying to kiss her but she curves at the last moment so he kisses her cheek instead. Tessa chokes on a laugh.

"I'm going to get a drink," Olivia smiles at us, walking into the kitchen.

"Well, I'm glad he's with someone that's not going to take his possessive shit," mom grins, turning the volume up higher on the tv.

"Man, I love drama," Tessa says, slapping her legs and heading up the stairs back to her room.

|| ** || ** ||

Okay, can I just say how fucking awesome you guys are?! In the last week, JMYN has gotten over 30k reads! I'm still in shock, you are amazing!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Sammipott xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

860K 18.2K 49
The rivalry between high schools is fierce. But the rivalry between Baylor High School and Brentwood High School was fiercer. When people come to th...
286K 6.8K 45
We all have secrets. But the question is... What are they? Her father hates her. Her mother's dead. Only option seems to be is to get far away right...
40.9K 406 33
Charlotte has just finished her third year in college with her best friend Lacey, both excited to go back to there hometown for the summer as well as...
1.8K 181 16
Hayley Taylor was looking forward to a drama free senior year, spent with her three best friends. She was content with her mediocre social status in...