The kiss Sequel to Best Frien...

By ashleyash2003

Hey guys so this story is the kiss sequel to Best Friends Brother (raura) Ross and Laura got back together fr... More

Intro
Moving?
Sad, Naked
Pain
The house
Telling lauras family
Sleeping like you.
The House!
Your scaring me!
Half skinny dipping.
Its my time
Sleep
Dinner
Guilt
Party
Hangover
Super nice
Dinner
I love you
Date?
The date
What have I done?!
DEREK!
Leaving
Really important
Moving
The house!
Our 1st day
Cast off
I'm ready
Check up
Positive
Telling everyone
Side affects
Ultra sound
Baby stuff
I Hop
Ross forgive me!
Freezing
Caught
Gender??
A boy!
Dinner party!
Mad at eachother!
Mabye forgivness???
Babys room
Room is done!
RUDE!
Sleepover!
Babysitting
YES!
Baby shower
Not fair!
Hosptial
Is he ok?
Are you ok?
Baby jake
32 weeks
Not gross
costumes+taylor
My dads!
Pumpkin patch
A break as in forever?
Labor?
Embarrassing stories
Making love fail!
Halloween party
Prison!
Why did you do that?
The baby is comming
Birth!
Doctors/date
Will you marry me?
Packing/somach bug
Long car ride/lake tahoe
Mini R5
Adult night!
Rydel and ratliff caught
What?
Show!
Hidding things!
Going home.
Games!
Cute Bath Picture!
Jerk!!
We always fight!
Wedding Dress!!!
More planning+Pain
Revenge
Wedding cake+Crying Baby
Slapped
Lauras's Birthday!!! part 1
Lauras Birthday part 2
Oh no..............
He's Back...........
Gone for a week,Sick.
I will miss you!!!
Im back!
Christmas eve!
Christmas!
Ross's birthday
Pree-Wedding, big news
Wedding
Honeymoon
Uh Romeo???
Spa.
Going home.
Dog.
Bringing Rascal Home.
Tour troubles
Home
Movie?
3rd anniversary Part 1
3rd anniversay part 2
3rd anniversary part 3
Perparing for One Direction
One Direction Concet!
Lazy day!
Ideas?????
Love making!
DRUNKKK
Park!
Jakes birthday!
What happened?
Family?
Huh???
Sex
It was......Him
"Im might just kill him."
Fuck you!
Another Baby Shower?
I HAVE A FAN
Baby shower part 1
Dirty Raura edits?
Baby shower part 2!
Help with baby names?
Suprises, thoughts, tours
Getting naughty
Thank you guys!
Home, sex, fun
Home, sex, fun
Talks
Fun nights
Rant!
Trick-or-Treating
Help?
Happy birthday, Romeo!
Sorry
Where it starts!
Got you!
New world
Welcome London!
Stress takes over
Sleep?
Lies
Ryland.......?
Birthday getaway?
Will anything go right?
Home sweet home.
Sick baby?
Help?
Night out.......?
You knew?
Hate myself!
For Christams?
Love?
Colorado
Hockey troubles?
I'm not dead.
Loving
Night in Vegas
Getting at it
Sorry.
Baby problems
Shes ok?

First bath

7.1K 113 26
By ashleyash2003

It's been a week an Romeo is a week old nothing special had really happend except ross and Laura have been exhausted and they can't really snuggle at night and don't really kiss that much because of how tired they are.

Ross's POV

I woke up from Romeo crying for the the 1000th time tonight.

"Your turn!" Laura said half asleep.

"Ugh." I said getting up and went into Romeo's room picking him up to see his diaper empty so he must me hungry I brought him into mine and Laura's room.

"Laura wake up Romeo is hungry." I said and she rolled over sitting up and pulled down her shirt and I gave Romeo To her and she started breast feeding but she looked like she was going to pass out then Romeo finished and she burped him and got up putting him in his crib then plopped down on the bed.

"God ross couldn't you have gave him a bottle that I breast pumped." She complained.

"No because I already gave it to him while you just slept!" I said.

"Bullshit!!" Laura yelled.

"Fuck I have been up like 6 times!" I said sternly

"So what so have I!!" She said sternly.

I sighed.

"Laura we have been fighting no stop lets just sleep." I said and she sighed.

"Ok."she said and we fell asleep then we both woke up from him crying also it was like 8:30 so we got up and Laura picked him up changing him.

"Ross his umbilical cord fell off." She said and I smiled.

"He is also a week old." I said and Laura smiled.

"Yea." She said then changed him in clothes and he looked wide awake then I got his play mat and laid him down on it and he smiled looking up.

"He smiled for the first time!" Me and Laura said and I hugged her then pulled away and kissed her and I felt her smile in the kiss then we pulled away.

"We haven't kissed in a couple days." I said.

"I know." She said then we looked at Romeo to see him playing with the little objects over his head.

"He is so cute!" Laura said and I smiled.

"I know." I said and put my arm around her.

"Hey ross." Laura said.

"Yea." I said.

"I know we have been fighting like every night but I still love you." She said making me smile.

"I love you to." I said and she smiled and softly pressed our lips together then we pulled away and we watched Romeo play then Laura took a picture posting it on twitter.

@lauramarano: My baby boy playing on his play mat!😘👶❤ <picture>

After about 10 minutes he looked bored so I picked him up bringing him to the living room and Laura made herself some cereal while Romeo cuddled in my chest as I helped hold him up and put on R5 forget about you because he has never heard my band even though he doesn't know it was me then about 10 minutes later a nude Laura comes in dancing to the song.

"Damn sexy!" I said as she giggled.

"Can I have Romeo he might be hungry." She said.

"Sure but why are you naked not that I'm complaining." I said and she laughed.

"I was about to get in the shower then I realized Romeo might be hungry." She said.

"Ok." I said with a chuckle and gave Romeo to Laura and she started feeding him then set him on the play mat with some toys then I went behind Laura and spanked her butt hard and she jumped.

"Sexy!" I said and started sucking her neck.

"Mhmm ross I-I have to t-take a shower." She said and I stopped sucking her neck.

"Ok fine." I said and she left to take a shower and I leaned down by Romeo and gave him his little keys and he started shaking them then put them in his mouth and I chucked and kissed his forehead as he played with keys I wish he could sit up but he will one day I stroked his little bit of blonde hair that he had then Laura came down dressed and with her hair wet.

"Hey baby." I said.

"Hey rossy I was thinking today we could give Romeo his first bath." She said.

"Yea I hope he likes it." I said.

"Me to I will get it at all set up I will come back in when it's all ready." Laura said.

"Ok." I said and picked up Romeo.

"Ready for your first bath bud." I said and he just looked at me and I chuckled then Laura came in.

"It's all ready." She said and I smiled picking up Romeo bringing him into the bathroom and his bath was set up on the counter so I stripped him down and set him in and he looked confused then I got out my camera to record his first bath and Laura started lightly cleaning his arms then his legs then picked him up turning him over cleaning his butt then he started crying.

"I'm sorry baby." Laura said and turned him back over putting him in the bath and he stopped crying then she cleaned his man part and carefully his hair then got him out wrapping him in a blanket and I stopped recording ad took a picture of him and posted it on twitter.

@rossr5: my baby boy just had his first bath and his hair turns brown under water😄😘❤ <picture>

"You're all clean." I said and he looked at me and I chucked and picked him up bringing him to his changing table and put a diaper and clean clothes on him and he looked like he was about To fall asleep so I put him in his crib then went and helped Laura clean up then I made myself late breakfast and went in the living room to see Laura cleaning the widows.

"Baby we haven't got to snuggle in awhile so lets take a break cleaning." I said.

"Ok." She said and sat on my lap on the couch and snuggled in my chest and I wrapped my arms around her.

"I missed this." I said.

"Me to." Laura said and I softly kissed her forehead.

"You're birthday and thanksgiving is in like 2 weeks." I said.

"Oh yea." She said.

"So what are we going to do on your 20th birthday?" I asked.

"Well we can't have sex because I won't be fully healed but maybe we can do something." She said.

"Maybe we can all go out for lynch as a family then my family can watch Romeo and we can go on a date." I said and Laura smiled.

"I would like that." She said and smiled.

"Great." I said.

"Oh and I will give you a great hand and blow job on your birthday if I'm still not healed for sex." She said and I smiled.

"I would love that." I said.

"I might even give you one on my birthday if we have a awesome date." She said and I smiled.

"Oh shit ross remember today at 5 we have to bring Romeo to the doctors he is due for shots." Laura said.

"Oh yea well that's in 2 hours so we are good." I said.

"Yea." She said and snuggled up to my chest.

"Get those knees off my balls!" I said because her knees where lightly pushing on them and I didn't want all of her weight on them.

"Oh sorry." She said and moved over her knees.

"You need to kiss it so it feels better😏." I said with a smirk.

"Fine!" She said and pulled down my pants and kissed the bulge in my boxers then put my pants back on.

"Do you feel better?" She asked.

"Actually you didn't even hurt my balls I just said that." I said.

"Wow." She said and laughed.

"I missed are Horney talks." I said and we both cracked up then she laid her head on my lap closing her eyes and I stroked her hair then she opened her eyes and sighed getting up.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing I just have to pee." She said.

"Ok." I said and she got up to pee then I heard Romeo crying and went to his room and picked him up.

"Hi buddy." I said picking him up and checked his diaper to see he was clean so he must be hungry I then went to the living room to see Laura.

"He is hungry." I said.

"Oh ok." She said and pulled down her shirt and I gave him to her and she started feeding him and I sat next to her then Romeo finished and Laura burped him and put him on his play mat and sat on my lap.

"You smell!!" Laura said getting off my lap.

"Ok I will take a shower." I said getting up then I put my arm pit stench in her face.

"EWW!" Laura yelled and I laughed and went up to take a shower then finished and went back down to see Laura changing Romeo's diaper.

"I'm clean!" I said and Laura giggled putting a fresh diaper on Romeo and putting on fresh clothes.

"Ross can you get his carseat and diaper bag?" Laura asked me.

"Sure." I said and quickly got them and Laura put Romeo in the carseat.

"Off to the doctors we go." Laura said and we got in the car and left to the doctors.

The picture ross posted of Romeo after his bath on twitter will be posted on my Instagram

Theraurastory!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.6K 36
A/N, Warning: this book is so old and I made it when I didn't know how to write properly, so it's kind of ridiculous and not logical. There's grammar...
5.3K 65 63
This is a story about laura and ross are in love they have bumps sometimes but always know how to solve it
13.9K 660 30
Being the only one left in your family to look after your little sister. I need the help. Cover credit to @haileexoxo thank you so much girl! Best Ac...
105K 2K 61
Ross has a good life, he is on Austin and Ally and has and awesome family. But he kinda like Laura his costar on Austin and Ally. Ross is jealous bec...