Anything You Ask Of Me: Jorda...

By Coffeeclifford

An unpredictable move from California to Boston opens a whole new chapter of adventures, friends, opportuniti... More

Greetings Blockheads/Baby Blockheads♥︎
Prologue☀︎
1.[ Big News]
2.[Why Boston?]
3.[Boston bound☁︎]
4.[You're not from here are you?]
5.[Only a dream]
6.[Cheese and Wood]
7.[ Knight Brothers]
8.[I never wanted anyone like this♡]
9.[Meet you halfway]
10.[Tender gestures♡]
11. [So I hold you close to help you give it up♡]
12.[We're The New Kids On The Block♥︎]
13. [So, it's a ____? ♡]
14. [Date with a Knight in Shining Armor♡]
15.[Baby]
16. [In love♡ ?]
17.[You have my blessing]
18.[So you're dating my baby brother?]
19. [If you were beside me right now ♡]
20. ...Or he's in love ♡
21.[ My girl.♡]
22. [His kiss♡]
23. [Jordan✎♡]
24. [Kisses and Vibes]
25.[ Stay with me baby ♡]
26.[Ghosts of the past☾]
27.[Deja Vu]
28.[Naked heartbeat ♡]
29. [Sunkissed♡]
30.[ Just like this♡]
31.[Observations]
32. [She can't have you]
34. [Anything You Ask Of Me♡]
35. [Cloudy thoughts☁︎]
36. [One in a million☽]
37. [Repulsion]
38. [The calm after the storm ♡]
39. [Employed]
40.[Best he's ever had]
41.[In the blink of an eye]
42.[We're gonna fix this okay? ♡]
43.[Every step she takes]
44.[Your lips pressed to my neck♡]
45.[Thank you♡]
46.[ Can't wait ♥︎]
47. [Pink & White Roses♡]
48.[It's a surprise baby♡]
49.[Ava✎♡]
50.[♡Let's Play House♡]
51.[2 in the morning ♡]
52.[All along♡]
53.[05-17-92♡]
54.[Gave him life ♡]
55.[ Happy Birthday J ♡]
56. [So many reasons to love you♡]
57.[12:00♡]
58.[ Need♡]
59.[Stress reliever♡]
60. The nakedness, she wears♡
61.[Cake day♡]
62.[I do♡]
63.[Knighty knight ♡]
64. [More ways than one ♡]
65.[Secretly but sincerely mine ♡]
66.[Wanna Know A Secret?♡]
67. [If they tried it again]
68.[ I know ♡]
69. [Sad Girl♡]
70.[She Is Art♡]
71.[Perfect Fit♡]
72. [Until you return♡]
73.[What's up with J?]
74.[Midnight without you</3]
75.[Two Broken Halves]
76.[Broken By You]
77.[Story Of Another Us♡]
78.[Rewinding the tape♡]
79.[Wandering Eyes♡]
80.[Coincidences like ours-♡]
81.[ Back in 92'♡]
Not a chapter but IMPORTANT
82. [Close, but not close enough♡]
83. [Are You Still Mine?♡]
84. [Risky Invites♡]
85.[ No Barriers♡]
86. [ Do I want to know?♡]
87. [ A love that he never deserved♡]
88. [5/5♡]
89. [What could be♡]
90. [ "I trust you-, I don't trust me"♡]
91. [Need you tonight♡]
92. [I want to be your man ♡]
93. [Mixed champagne and Whiskey♡]
94. [When she's ready♡]
95.[Can I Come Over Tonight?♡]
96.[Till Death Do Us Part]
97. [This Man♡]
98. [Forget About You]
99. ['314'♡]
100. [The end? ♡]
101. [Just like the good old days huh?♡]
102. I'm Still In Love With You ♡
103. [When he was her man♡]
104. [The Ashes after the Fire♡]
105. [Not the end♡]
106. [ Back to Boston]

33. [Ice cream kisses ♡]

595 15 3
By Coffeeclifford

Around 20 minutes later, Ava arrived just as promised. She noticed that Jordan was sitting by himself with an exhausted plastered on his face. As she received her hot chocolate from the counter, she approached him. "Jordan?" she said as she neared closer. Ava tilted her head trying to see if what she noticed from afar was accurate. Jordan reluctantly looked up almost as if he was expecting somebody he didn't fancy seeing but his eyes softened the moment they laid on a familiar pair of amber ones. "Oh hi, baby" he greeted and gave her a soft but forced smile. "Hey, everything alright? Are you ok?" she asked him as she remained to stand there. "Yeah, yeah of course I am" he assured her as he gestured for her to sit, to which she did. "Jordan, I'm sorry but there's something bothering you, I could see it in your eyes" Ava pointed out politely. "It's nothing honestly, I'm just so happy you're here with me" he tells her with sincerity in his eyes. "I am too" she admitted. " Class was so boring all I wanted to do was leave". "Was it really that bad?" he asked and chuckled. "Well, we only went over the syllabus and a few regulations" she answered and shook her head. "Fun stuff" he teases and chuckles. "Well I'm glad I'm done for the day" Ava says and Jordan shakes his head almost as if he was correcting her. "What?" she says and raises an eyebrow. "Would you mind spending the rest of the day with me?" he says and she pretends to think about her response. "What's in it for me?" she teases. "lots of cuddles, hand holding, kisses, and other treats" Jordan lists and sends her a playful wink. "Okay I'm in" she accepts and smiles.

♡ ♡ ♡

Jordan and Ava decide to walk side by side, as they approach his car, which was parked under a small tree in the back of the building. Before Ava got into the passenger seat, Jordan pecked her sweetly, then shut the door behind her. Ava sat patiently, waiting for Jordan to get into the vehicle. She wondered what plans her beau had for them, but she didn't doubt that they were great ones. Jordan didn't seem like a romantic guy on the outside but getting to know him this way, gave her the privilege to see him a way nobody else could see him just from appearance. She adored the way he looked at her, treated her, talked to her and she felt extremely lucky that she brought out this side of him. Ava was still not accustomed to this feeling of warmth that expanded all over her when Jordan was near. Sometimes she felt like she didn't deserve him and that he was too good to be true.

"So what do you have planned for the day?" she asked as Jordan placed the key into the ignition. "Are you hungry" he responds as he begins to back out of the parking lot. "No not really" she admits. "What do you usually do for fun?" he asks and Ava tried her hardest not to laugh out loud. "Uhh not much," she says and shrugs. "C'mon there's something you must do" he urges. " Jordan, I thought you planned out the day" Ava recalled and laughed. "I did" he said as he scratched the back of his head nervously. "Oh yeah what was it?" she said as she fixated her eyes on him. "Hey I told you, kisses, hand-holding and cuddles if that's not a great way to spend the day, I don't know what is," he says and she shakes her head in disbelief. "Those are gestures" she corrects him and smiles. "Not that I mind, but you gotta be more creative than that baby" she says and nods her head. "You mean spontaneous?" he says and turns to look at her with a smirk. "Even better" she agrees.

"Alright I got an idea," Jordan says but Ava doesn't respond, she only smiles.

♡ ♡ ♡

Jordan drove for what seemed like 20 minutes or so, until he finally parked in a semi-empty parking lot, near a huge white building with heavy metal doors in the front. It was a pretty cold day, as Jordan opened the door and waited for her to step out. "Don't ask any questions and follow me" he says and kisses her cheek before tenderly grabbing her hand and guiding her towards a back entrance. Ava's heart seemed to beat faster with every hallway they passed. Inside this mysterious place, there seemed to be not a single soul. Just a maintenance guy and a woman who seemed like she was heading out from a long day at work. Jordan's hand was very warming and Ava basked in the softness of his skin. Every so often, Jordan would look back at her and smile making her heart jump. She shook her head in disbelief at how head over heels she was for this guy. "Close your eyes" he instructed as they reached the farthest door down the hall. "Jor-". "Close them baby" he says and she sighs, obliging to his demands. Ava felt his hands on her shoulders, guiding her a distance until she felt something close to her legs. "Sit down" he whispers and she does. "Open your eyes" Jordan says.

The moment her eyes fluttered open, she gasped in awe. Jordan was removing his jacket, leaving him in a white T-shirt. He also wore blue jeans and Adidas. Along with his silver hoops, and Elvis like hair, he looked like an actual dream. Ava's eyes followed Jordan as he walked towards a matte black piano. Jordan made sure to keep his eyes fixated on his sweetheart who was currently sitting on a small bench in front of him. He cleared his throat before sitting down, and lifted the fallboard of the piano, exposing the black and white keys. "I uhh can play piano" he says proudly before he rummages through the papers on the music rack. Ava watches in silence as Jordan bites his lower lip in concentration. His fingers roaming over the keys as if trying to familiarize with them.

The melodic sound of a piano key fills the silence in the room as Jordan begins to play. His looked absolutely stunning, with the soft sunlight peeking through the small window, not to mention the white shirt he wore which created an almost heavenly glow. Ava observed every detail, from her favorite pair of brown eyes to his chiseled cheekbones, to his full embodied cherry painted lips. to his skin. Jordan deliberately looked up before beginning to sing the following words to a song, Ava was more than certain she knew. His intense gaze sent shivers all over her body.

"I'm not that kind of guy who can take a broken heart

So don't ever leave

I don't want to see us part

Her eyes gleamed with happiness and adoration as his honey filled voice grazed her ears. Never once did Jordan's eyes tear away from hers, not even when he felt like he was going to miss a key.

The very thought of losing you means

That everything

Would go down under

When he sang this particular part of the song, his voice nearly cracked but to Ava, his voice was becoming her favorite sound ever. Jordan's eyes pierced through hers like he was delving into her soul, past her heart. Ava perceived this to mean something so much more to him than just a song lyric. Her eyes softened at the sight and she heavily sighed.

♡ ♡ ♡

When Jordan was done performing the entire song, Ava clapped and grinned with joy. Jordan smiled, his dimples all on display as she stood and approached him. "Baby you sing and play amazing" Ava gushed as she lovingly ran one of her hands over his hair. "Thanks, baby," he says as tilts his head waiting for her to plant a soft kiss to his lips. Ava leaned down to press a kiss and pull away, but Jordan placed a gentle hand in the back of her head, to deepen it. She was surprised to feel his arms pulling her onto his lap, as they wrapped around her waist. The feeling was indescribable, Jordan seemed needy with these actions. Ava gasped when her bottom lip was taken between his own. She pulled away and tucked her head into the crevice of his neck. Jordan chuckled, his shoulder softly shaking in the process at her bashfulness. "Sorry got carried away" he teased and she laughed. "It's still new to me that's all" she says as she rests her head against his own. If she was being honest, his kisses were putting her in a dreamy haze. His lips were sinful in the best way possible.

"I kinda want ice cream what about you?" he says and she chuckles at his randomness. "I could go for ice cream," she says and smiles. Jordan briefly kisses the tip of her nose before allowing her to get up from his lap. " I didn't hurt you did I? he asked as he closed the fallboard. "No you didn't, you just caught me by surprise" she assured him and gave him his jacket. "I just can't resist you, you know?" he admits and looks at her with amorous eyes. "No I don't," she said shyly. Ava still could not wrap it around her finger that he was her boyfriend. God, he was the most beautiful person, she had ever met. The fact that he was admitting this, caused her to want him more than she could ever want another person.

♡ ♡ ♡

It was nearly sunset, the hours passed by like minutes as Jordan and Ava stood in line at the ice cream parlor located near the dock. The very same one where Jordan asked her to be his girlfriend. They walked side by side, she held a strawberry cone in her hand while Jordan held a chocolate one in his. The cold Boston air caressed their cheeks as they made their way down. They found an isolated bench as soon as they made it to the end of the dock, an elderly couple was just leaving as they both approached it. The sky was absolutely breathtaking, Ava gazed in astonishment, as she took small licks of her strawberry flavored cold treat. She smiled as her eyes scanned the cotton candy painted sky. Her gaze never seemed to tear away, as the sun descended into the horizon. "Wow sunsets in Boston are so pretty" she gushed as she continued to eat her ice cream, preventing it from dripping. "Can I taste your ice cream?" Jordan asked and Ava nodded, moving the cone towards his face. But was caught off guard by the crash of his chocolate flavored lips on hers. Despite the obvious, the kiss was very sweet and heartfelt. His lips felt like a marshmallow toasted to perfection and Ava felt a thousand butterflies flying inside her tummy. Her eyes remained closed for a moment, basking in the sweet kiss and she opened them again when she felt a loving peck in the center of her own. She could only smile and sigh at his tender Jordan was being with her at this very moment. "Not a big fan of strawberry, but from your lips, I don't mind" he says and chuckles. Ava madly blushes at the comment. " In fact, everything tastes just a little bit sweeter from your lips baby" he whispers close enough before leaning in again and capturing them once more. Jordan tasted of her favorite reference regarding his dreamy eyes,  smooth chocolate.

Aww ice cream flavored kisses 😭🍦💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 144 16
Harley Johnson is in love with her best friend but he has a girlfriend, will she get over him or will she be stuck in the friend zone forever?
12.5K 395 40
They met at her Uncle's seafood restaurant .He was cocky,confident ,commanding and at some points shy.She couldnt understand what made him interested...
30.2K 987 77
(Completed) I threw away my morals for one night with a legend, and then I started dating his best friend. Only...I didn't know it was his best frien...
1.5M 32K 58
Ethan Knight is living his life just as he imagined it. Being the captain of the basketball team, he has to make sure they win this year's championsh...