The kiss Sequel to Best Frien...

By ashleyash2003

Hey guys so this story is the kiss sequel to Best Friends Brother (raura) Ross and Laura got back together fr... More

Intro
Moving?
Sad, Naked
Pain
The house
Telling lauras family
Sleeping like you.
The House!
Your scaring me!
Half skinny dipping.
Its my time
Sleep
Dinner
Guilt
Party
Hangover
Super nice
Dinner
I love you
Date?
The date
What have I done?!
DEREK!
Leaving
Really important
Moving
The house!
Our 1st day
Cast off
I'm ready
Check up
Positive
Telling everyone
Side affects
Ultra sound
Baby stuff
I Hop
Ross forgive me!
Freezing
Caught
Gender??
A boy!
Dinner party!
Mad at eachother!
Mabye forgivness???
Babys room
Room is done!
RUDE!
Sleepover!
Babysitting
YES!
Baby shower
Not fair!
Hosptial
Are you ok?
Baby jake
32 weeks
Not gross
costumes+taylor
My dads!
Pumpkin patch
A break as in forever?
Labor?
Embarrassing stories
Making love fail!
Halloween party
Prison!
Why did you do that?
The baby is comming
Birth!
First bath
Doctors/date
Will you marry me?
Packing/somach bug
Long car ride/lake tahoe
Mini R5
Adult night!
Rydel and ratliff caught
What?
Show!
Hidding things!
Going home.
Games!
Cute Bath Picture!
Jerk!!
We always fight!
Wedding Dress!!!
More planning+Pain
Revenge
Wedding cake+Crying Baby
Slapped
Lauras's Birthday!!! part 1
Lauras Birthday part 2
Oh no..............
He's Back...........
Gone for a week,Sick.
I will miss you!!!
Im back!
Christmas eve!
Christmas!
Ross's birthday
Pree-Wedding, big news
Wedding
Honeymoon
Uh Romeo???
Spa.
Going home.
Dog.
Bringing Rascal Home.
Tour troubles
Home
Movie?
3rd anniversary Part 1
3rd anniversay part 2
3rd anniversary part 3
Perparing for One Direction
One Direction Concet!
Lazy day!
Ideas?????
Love making!
DRUNKKK
Park!
Jakes birthday!
What happened?
Family?
Huh???
Sex
It was......Him
"Im might just kill him."
Fuck you!
Another Baby Shower?
I HAVE A FAN
Baby shower part 1
Dirty Raura edits?
Baby shower part 2!
Help with baby names?
Suprises, thoughts, tours
Getting naughty
Thank you guys!
Home, sex, fun
Home, sex, fun
Talks
Fun nights
Rant!
Trick-or-Treating
Help?
Happy birthday, Romeo!
Sorry
Where it starts!
Got you!
New world
Welcome London!
Stress takes over
Sleep?
Lies
Ryland.......?
Birthday getaway?
Will anything go right?
Home sweet home.
Sick baby?
Help?
Night out.......?
You knew?
Hate myself!
For Christams?
Love?
Colorado
Hockey troubles?
I'm not dead.
Loving
Night in Vegas
Getting at it
Sorry.
Baby problems
Shes ok?

Is he ok?

7.2K 122 11
By ashleyash2003

"We ran some tests and the baby is ok." The doctor said and ross sighed of relief and hugged rocky.

"But we had to give Laura's lots of shots and a few tests and she isn't feeling that great right now but you guys can go see her in room 14 b." the doctor said.

"Ok thank you so much doctor!" ross said and went in lauras hospital room with the lynches following him and he went up to her to see her sleeping and saw needles in her arm and a tear fell from his eyes and held her hand.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you Laura, I love you and I just want to kiss your beautiful lips and hold you in my arms forever." Ross said and her eyes slowly opend.

"R-ross?" Laura asked.

"Yea I'm here baby and I'm really sorry." Ross said.

"I-it's ok." She slowly said.

"Are you in pain baby?" Ross asked.

"Y-yea." She said.

"Ok sweetie please sleep." Ross said and Laura closed her eyes and ross kissed her cheek and sat on the couch with the lynches.

"Hey ross we are going home are you comming?" Stormie asked.

"No I'm staying with Laura riker and rocky you can just let yourself in." Ross said.

"Ok." They said and everyone left then the doctors ended up coming in taking the needles out of Laura's arms and ross took one of the blankets from the couch then fell asleep he then woke up from Laura coughing and went up to her.

"Baby are you ok need some water?" Ross asked.

"Um if you can get some." She said I then realized it was 3am and asked the doctor for some water and they gave it to me and I gave it to Laura.

Thanks." She said and ross smiled.

"Anything for you baby you should get back to sleep." Ross said.

"Ok." Laura said and laid her head on the pillow and ross kissed her cheek then took off his shirt and jeans not caring because he was at the doctors he then put the blanket over himself and almost fell asleep intill.

"Rossy." Laura said.

"Yea?" Ross asked.

"Um can you sleep with me?" Laura asked.

Ross's POV

"Ok baby." I said getting up and getting in her hospital bed and she snugged up to me and I put the covers over us and I softly kissed her lips then we fell asleep.

I woke up to Laura moving around and I open my eyes to see she is awake.

"Good morning beautiful" I said and softly kissed her lips.

"Good morning rossy." Laura said.

"Do you feel better?" I asked her sitting up.

"Yea a lot." She said and I smiled I then got out of the bed with her and put on my pants.

"Did you forget something?" Laura asked.

"Nope ross lynch doesn't need a shirt when he has these abs." I said touching my abs.

"Whatever!" Laura giggled.

"Good you're awake." The doctor said walking in the room.

"When can we go home?" I asked the doctor.

"She is good you can go home when ever." The doctor said.

"Ok thanks." I said and the doctor left.

"Ross I'm going to change." Laura said.

"Ok I will go sign you out." I said and went and checked her out. Then went back in to see she was still in the bathroom changing and I went to open the door and was opening it then it slammed shut.

"DONT COME IN!" She yelled.

That's weird.

"Is everything ok." I ask from the other side of the door.

"Um yea just give me a second." She said.

"Ok sweetie." I said then she came out.

"I'm ready." She said. "Do you mind taking me to your Moms Rydel wanted to talk to me."

"Ok let's go." I said and took her hand and we got in the car. I then drove Laura's to moms and decided to go home and grab something but once I got home I couldn't believe what I saw! There where so many cars and the house looked trashed.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled.

I then opened the front door to see like 100 people partying and drinking I was full of anger! I then found Riker and Rocky in the kitchen.

"Why the fuck did you throw a party at my house!" I yelled at them and their eyes widend.

"Ross were sorry we can explain!" Riker said.

"Explain what my brothers threw at party at my house?! Oh I swear you will be dead if anyone ruined the babies room or Laura's fashion room!!!!" I yelled.

I ran upstairs to find drinking people in my path and ran into the baby's room and sighed of relief that no one came in here! I then locked the door to that room then went in Laura's fashon room to see it clean but a couple having sex on the floor.

"NO SEX IN HERE!" I yelled and they quickly pulled away from each other and put on their clothes and got out I then locked that door to that room and went to my room to see people have a foursome on my bed. What the fuck?!?!

"GET OUT!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. They then all look at me and put on their clothes and left

I then locked the door to our room and ran downstairs to glare at Rocky and Riker.

"EVERYONE GET OUT OR I'M CALLING THE COPS!!!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs then everyone ran out except rocky and riker who just stood there.

"WHY DID YOU GUYS THROW A PARTY AT MY HOUSE?! LOOK AT THIS PLACE IT'S A MESS WHAT MADE YOU THINK YOU COULD DO THIS!!!!" I yelled I was so mad I could explode.

"Dude we just invited over a couple friends and they asked to invite friends who invited friends then it turned into a party." Rocky said.

"BUT WHY DO YOU HAVE BEER!" I yelled.

"People brought it and we didn't drink any we tried to stop people we kept people out of the pool, baby's room, your bathroom, and band room but couldn't stop anything else!" Riker said all of a sudden I just fell to the floor and started crying.

"Ross what's wrong!" Riker and rocky asked sitting next to me.

"I don't know I'm just upset!" I said with tears coming down my face.

"Ross were sorry we will clean this up." Riker said.

"Thanks guys I'm going to moms house because Laura is there." I said wiping my tears.

"Ok ross."

Rocky said and I left and got to moms house and knocked on the door and mom answered.

"You look upset what happened?!" Mom asked.

"Rocky and riker threw a big party at my house!" I said.

Her eyes widend.

"But it was a big mistake luckily not much damage was done nothing was ruined it was just a mess." I said and she hugged me.

"Well Laura is upstairs with rydel,"

I went upstairs and opend rydel's door to see her and Laura talking.

"Hey laur can I talk to you alone?" I asked her.

"Ok sure." She said and got up and we went to my old room and sat on the bed.

"What's wrong?"

"Rocky and riker accidentally threw a party." Ross said and Laura's eyes widend.

"Our baby's room didn't get destroyed did it?" Laura asked.

"No the baby's room is fine but riker and rocky are cleaning everything up and I'm happy you came here because I got really mad." I said.

"Oh." She said and I softly kissed her.

"Want to take a nice bath with me?" I asked her.

"Um uh I can't." Laura said.

"Why not you love taking baths with me." I said.

"Um I think rydel called me." She said running out if the room.

That's weird I wonder what's wrong I then striped naked in get in the bath to clear my mind.

~with riker and rocky~

"God this is taking forever!" Rocky said picking up garbage.

"I know we will be done soon I feel bad for ross though he is probably stressed." Riker said.

"Yea you're right but I'm honestly more scared to clean the bed rooms!" Rocky said.

"Oh yes they are probably a mess!" Riker said.

~with Laura and rydel~

"Hey Laura I thought you where with ross." Rydel said.

"I was." Laura said.

"Then why did you leave?" Rydel asked.

"Ok I'm going go show you something and it's kinda gross and I know ross would freak out please don't tell him." Laura begged.

"Ok I won't." Rydel said and Laura then lifted up her shirt revealing her bruises all over her stomach from the baby kicking and it was also all red.

"Oh my god Laura!" Rydel said.

"You can't tell him." Laura said.

"I won't but that looks painful!" Rydel said.

"It is!" Laura said and put down her shirt.

"Don't you and ross always see each other naked?" Rydel asked.

"Yea but I'm not going to let him see me naked!" Laura said.

"What about if you go swimming?" Rydel asked.

"I will say I don't want to swim ross can't find out!" Laura said then ryland came in.

"Ross can't find out what?" Ryland asked.

"Ryland I'm begging you don't tell ross what I'm about to show you." Laura said.

"Ok what is it?" Ryland asked and Laura then lifted up her shirt and his eyes widend.

"Oh gosh Laura I can't see any of your skin it's just red and purple!" Ryland said.

"Please don't tell him!" Laura said.

"Ok I won't." Ryland said and left.

~ross POV~

I got out of the bath then dried off went to Rocky and Riker's room taking out the dirty diaper I put in there then cleaned it up and put his sheets in the washer then spray the room with a sent thing then called riker.

/phone convo/

Riker:Hello?

Ross: yea riker is the house almost clean?

Riker: yea you can come home now.

Ross: ok cool well bye.

Riker: bye.

\End of convo\

I then went into rydel's room to get Laura.

"Hey Laura ready to go home?" I asked.

"Yea lets go bye rydel." Laura said.

"Bye." Rydel said then left and got got home to see the house really clean and riker and rocky on the couch.

"Hey guys." I said

"Hi." They both said.

"Oh you guys can go home I cleaned the room." I said.

"Sweet well see you later." Riker said and they left.

"Laur I need to go shopping want to come?" I asked.

"No I'm going to stay." Laura said.

"Ok bye sweetie!" I said and softly kissed her and left.

Laura's POV
Ross then left and I started watching tv for awhile then realized it was a chance to take a shower and quickly went upstairs and got in the shower

Ross'pov
After shopping I came home then was going to the bathroom and I herd Laura in the shower.

"Hey Laura." I said and she screamed and turned around then I saw her stomach and my eyes widened.

YAY THE BABY IS OK!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 315 104
Intro This is a story about Ross Lynch and Laura Marano. They go to the same college and they hate each other. Will they ever really be friends or no...
154 3 13
This is the volume 2 of the Raura Story. The first one ended in a good way, so the things have to complicate, right? A lot of Haters make Ross a bit...
538K 14.3K 83
In this story we have two best friends who start to develop feelings for the other. What will happen? Will they tell each other their feelings and ge...
10K 324 15
COMPLETED - 2019 Book 3 of the 'These Four Walls' series. PLEASE READ 'These Four Walls' and 'These Three Years' before reading this story! _______...