Lakshya (ongoing)

Door Sukorian

A story around Laksh how he suffered. This time Ragini has to show the love and try to make him forgive her. ... Meer

Prologue (✔️)
The truth (✔️)
New entry / challenges (✔️)
Jealous / hurt (✔️)
Mud / Apology (✔️)
New Attitude (✔️)
Anger 😡 (✔️)
Finding Bua😱 (✔️)
(✔️)Irritated Laksh / Ragini changing / victory
Responsibility (✔️)
Promo (✔️)
Shock / Confusion (✔️)
A trick (✔️)
The teddy bear (✔️)
Connection (✔️)
Laksh & Ragini #1 (Party ✔️)
Laksh & Ragini #2 (pain ✔️)
Laksh & Ragini #3 (The thoughts ✔️)
A new beginning (✔️)
Game night (✔️)
Laksh the protector (✔️)
Sorry Laksh (✔️)
Trust (✔️)
Chillar Party (✔️)
Ignoring (✔️)
Who is Aditya (✔️)
Fear (✔️)
Understanding (✔️)
Love? (✔️)
Losing (✔️)
Spying (✔️)
Falling (double meaning) (✔️)
Changes/ on mission (✔️)
Sanskaar...😂😱 (✔️)
Ragini (✔️)
Oh fire (✔️)
Thoughts (✔️)
Oh.... (✔️)
Trapping (✔️)
The beginning of the mess (✔️)
Unexpected event (✔️)
Naugtiness (✔️)
Fun (✔️)
Academy....💗 (✔️)
Love love love ❤️ (✔️)
Dispute (✔️)
The suspeting (✔️)
Mission is on (✔️)
No Time (✔️)
Who is the boss? (✔️)
Confused (✔️)
Baacha (✔️)
The table (✔️)
Honesty (✔️)
Smartness (✔️)
Home sweet home (✔️)
Date❤️ (✔️)
Date ❤️❤️(✔️)
Date ❤️ night 🙈 (✔️)
Another shock! (✔️)
The change (✔️)
The bound (✔️)
Celebration (✔️)
Happiness (✔️)
The karma (✔️)
A new day for the family (✔️)
Family (✔️)
The trick (✔️)
RagLak ❤️ (✔️)
Laksh life (✔️)
The attack (✔️
Some hints (✔️)
Damage (✔️)
Mind game (✔️)
A horrible reminder I (✔️)
A horrible reminder II (✔️)
You are not alone
Some naughtiness
Close enough I
Close enough II
Close enough III
Overthinking Wife
Its time to talk
History
Get Karma
A short conversation
Time needed
Rare time
Surprise
Desperate
The feeling
Blames
Fear and Relief
Roller coaster of emotions
Reunion
All in Vain
Trapped
Little victory

Dangerous date/fustration (✔️)

2.3K 146 109
Door Sukorian

Recap: The new attitude of Laksh and high voltage anger.

Laksh was sitting in his car, his anger had raised, it hasn't vanished. The worst what could happen was, when his Bua called for Ragini too to join them on their dinner date. His anger had reached a new peak.

He never thought that he could be that cruel, but ya he wanted to take revenge from her for her 'disturbing' of the earlier day. Her phone prank.

Ragini was feeling uncomfortable and a bit observed.

Kiran Bua was sitting next to Ragini on the backseats resting her hand on the window.

Laksh turns to the backseats. "Bua where do you want to go?! We can eat India, Chinese, Italian cuisine or international cuisine?".

Ragini was thinking too. "Haan what about French food".

Laksh fumes he hasn't asked her nor he wanted to hear her opinion. "Shut up! I didn't asked you! I asked my Bua. Don't know what comes over her to take you with us. You don't suit us. Just take a look at my m Bua how beautiful she is looking in her clothes. Then you younger than her yet your fashion style is zero. Chi!. How can we go to a restaurant with international cuisine when you are looking like a behenji {Lower form of traditional}. I can't take you out anywhere!". He starts the car.

Ragini crossed her arms around her chest. She pouts, but didn't cried well she was holding back her tears. Uff grow up Ragini you can't cry all the time you have to show him that you are changing for him!.

Kiran Bua starts to talk. "Sushi..."

Laksh stopped the car with a sudden break. "Bua Sushi it's fish we don't eat fish".

A horn from the back car was to hear. Laksh fumes in anger. He opens his car door and went to the other car driver and shouts at him like mad.

Ragini scares Seeing his anger. "Bua what is wrong with you?!. Look he is mad. I'm so scared I never thought my first date with my husband would be so dangerous and that too for me..😱😭".

Laksh comes back with such a speed. He sat in the car a d slammed the door. Both Ragini and Bua got scared. The other driver horns again, but this time Laksh opens the window and glares at him. "Move if you want or do you want me to come again!".

The other driver was hell scared. He starts the engine and passed by them. Ragini looked out of the window there she saw the driver was having a bleeding nose.

Ragini was biting on her nail. Oh God if he gets angry on me again? No!!! Uff Bua please don't raise his anger!.

Kiran Bua thoughts. "Hmm burger".

Laksh looked at them.

Ragini shocks, but then she stammers. "H.. ha... Haan Bua bbbb... bun kabab!!! Aloo ke!! It's veggie!!! Laksh potato kebab!".

Laksh was murmuring something under his breath, he starts the car and drove further.

Ragini was shivering. Bua tu mujhe mar wayegi {this aunt will kill me}.

Laksh shouts in anger. "Which Bun Kabab restaurant?".

Ragini "uhm...". She bites on her nails.

"Ha.. haan the one on the xyz road".

Laksh wheezes, but agreed to her choice. But Kiran Bua was disagreeing to it.

"No!!!". She shouts and starts to kick with her feet's. "No!!! No!!!".

Laksh scares seeing her.

"Ragini what you did?!".

Ragini shook her head. "I have done nothing!!!".

Laksh looked at them. "Then do something now, make her stop or else I might commit an accident and afterwards a crime to kill!!". He shouts in a dangerous tone. That Ragini and Bua were numb.

Laksh continues with his self talk. "Damn it! Whatever I do it is not appreciated. No one likes my work, my concern or my help nothing. I do good and get the worst back.
I loved and got heartbroken! I trust and I got betrayed! I sacrifice, but no one cares! Never do anyone cares for me!".

He hits on the steering wheel out of frustration.

Ragini was scared, but she tried to talk to him.

"L.. Laksh I'm sorry! I know most of the pain you are going through / suffering comes from me!".

Laksh turns to her. "Oh Madam why do you think it is always you?. Don't make yourself that important even before you have entered my life it wasn't the best life to live". He made it clear to her.

Ragini winces.

Laksh looked at her in full anger. "Do you really think you are the only one who had a bad childhood?!". He control it anymore there it was again Ragini trying to get the attention.

"Just because you mother died in your young age?!. TELL ME! No, okay then let me tell you what real pain means!.

I, Lakshya Maheshwari, younger son of DP Maheshwari, was seeking for his father's love since MY CHILDHOOD! Having a father, who was alive, but he NEVER considered to give me the LOVE I NEEDED. What was my crime?!.

He always loved Adarsh Bhaiya or Sanskaar more than me! Why?! What they have that I don't have?!.

You had a father, a grandmother and a grandfather you were their main focus. Even if Swara come you gave her the place to come! You were ready to share.

I HAD TO SHARE, WHAT I NEVER GET!".

Ragini was numb, she could understand his pain as she too never felt the love of her father. But he is getting her wrong.

"Laksh how can you say, that I got the love of my father?!".

Laksh shook his head. "Oh please Ragini don't start with your innocent act of like my father always shared my love with Swara and Maa. Haan he did because you allowed him".

Ragini nods. "Haan Laksh, but he loved them even before he knew the truth!".

Laksh looked to her through the view mirror. "Ragini your Daadi was with you, right? I just had my mother but you had your Daadi Daada your father your aunt. I just had mom!".

"I had to crave for the love, but my dear brother's no they are always forgiven!".

Ragini tries to explain him. "Laksh papa loves you as equal as the other's he might not show it, but he does".

Laksh laughs sarcastically. "Love and me no! Ragini he never has loved me! He loved his power and his rules, but not me".

Ragini shouts. "No Laksh!".

Laksh stopped the car. "RAGINI IF YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING THEN IT IS BETTET TO STAY QUIET.

Ragini frighten and Bua too.

"I WILL GIVE YOI AN EXAMPLE OF MY FATHER'S SO CALLED LOVE.

IF HE HAD TO CHOSE BETWEEN ME AND SANSKAAR, HE WOULD CHOSE SANSKAAR OVER ME LIKE HE ALWAS DOES.

You think he loves? Then why I had to suffer more than the other's.

Adarsh Bhai betrayal Pari Bhabhi what did papa? He forgive him.

I broke up my engagement with you. He throws me out of the house. WHERE WAS HIS LOVE AND FAIRNESS?!.

Sanskaar fallen in love with Kavitha. Papa throws him out! I fought for him not for me, but for my own mother and my aunt. For what?!

JUST TO GET BETRAYED AGAIN TO BE FOOLED BY HIM. HE USED YOU AND HE USED ME FOR HIS REVENGE AGAINST PAPA. HE HATED ME BECAUSE OF PAPA WHO REJECTED HIS LOVE.

Now Sanskaar the Mahan {Great}. The one who is solving all the problems who has done a big favour on us. He is the best!

Where am I?! Haan Ragini where? It is always the other's even now after the breakfast incident Papa didn't react. He kept watching and listening how Sanskaar and Swara were insulting me. My work isn't that good that I can't handle a project but I swear to you Ragini I will win this project and then I will throw it on their stupid faces".

Ragini and Bua were quietly listing to him. He needed to speak his heart out.

Ragini lowers her head. I didn't knew that there is so much pain hidden. Laksh always shows himself as a strong man with a good pound of humour. But he is broken from inside. The pain, the betrayal, the hate and the missing love all comes together because he tried to be good!

Laksh was calm. They reached the restaurant. Bua silently eats, but Laksh didn't eat a single bite. Then Bua comes near him.

"Lucky aaaahhh".

Ragini smiles. "Bua aaahhh feed me if he doesn't want!".

Bua was about to feed Ragini, but Laksh held her hand and shook his head. "Aaah!". He opens his mouth and Bua feeds him.

Laksh coughed the potato kabab was very spicy, but he was going to use of it. So he eats further.

Ragini offers him Lassi. He drunk it without thanking her. But she didn't care about a thank she just can't see him in more pain. He is already suffering that much.

Bua saw something. "julla!!!".

Laksh looked at her "julla {carrousel}? Where?!".

Bua turns around. "Hmm 🤔 don't know?! Let's go home!".

Laksh nods. "Haan let's go home. Ragini will pay".

Ragini smiles. "What?! I don't have money to pay the food. Laksh!!!".

He vanished with Bua.

Bua was looking for her. "Ragini?!".

Laksh smirks devilish. "bartan Maregi {she has to wash dishes}".

Ragini was scared the waiter come and asked for the payment of the food, but Ragini couldn't give him anything.

The waiter fumes and starts to abuse her. "What you come ans eat here for free?! What the hell do you think of yourself?! You Bloody... ". Before he could speak further Laksh come and beats him.

The waiter too hits him and a fight started. The restaurant manager come to stop the fight.

The waiter explains, that Ragini couldn't pay for the food. Laksh took out his wallet and throws the money on his face.

Ragini was scared. "Laksh! Your nose".

Laksh frowns. "What is with my nose?!".

Ragini took her shawl and gave it to him to stop the bleeding.

Laksh glare at the waiter. "Who the hell do you think you are to shout at my wife?!. Forget that she is my wife, but to any woman?!. Who the hell gave you the right?!".

The waiter fears. "Sir, she had no money".

Laksh comes near. "So what?! What amount was this?! That you were insulting her?!".

The waiter got confused. "What?!".

Laksh hold his brow. "what?! Arrey amount it were just 1000 rps. {I hope it comes fit the last time I was in Pakistan Bun Kabab weren't that expensive 🙈}. She could have cleaned a few tables! She could have washed a few dishes! Why you shout and insult her?! If it would be a Man you wouldn't have had the guts to talk like this am I right?!. I know I am".

Laksk took Ragini's hand. "Ragini let's go!".

Ragini was fuming 😤 release her hand. "This all happens because of you! You and your stupid idea to leave me alone to make me pay a bill. You wanted me to work here?!".

Laksh nods. "Ya!" And left from there.

Ragini stamps with her feet's. "Then why you come to help me. You should let him insulting me further. There was no need for your help!".

Laksh nods. "oh really?! Wait I will call him and take my money back and will leave with Bua then you can have fun in getting insulted. Okay?

Now get in the car before I really leave you alone!". He fumes holding her elbow.

Ragini shook her head looking back at the waiter she doesn't wanted to go there again.

They opens the car doors and saw an empty car...

"😱😱😱 Bua???".

____
Finding Bua!

Please comment and vote

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

133K 11K 54
Their lives were going smoothly with friendship ,care and love.. untill one day!! _________________________________ She felt something inside her bre...
162K 6.5K 40
A raglak Fanfiction based on swaragini serial track ( Fake love). If laksh left ragini after faking his love. how ragini lived and where? He didn...
106K 4.8K 15
Story starts when Laksh disappears and Swara leaves with Ragini for Baadi promising to return only after when Laksh arrives. Sanskar is shattered. Le...
44.6K 2.7K 22
Serial based track on RagLak Malkin or wife what is she? Ragini has got the property and money but not Laksh the only thing she wants is him. He doe...