Hip Hop Affairs (BoyxBoy)

By PeopleSayQ

Money. Fame. Cars. Houses. Aubrey Graham aka Drake. What do they all have in common? These are all what A$AP... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 Part 1
Chapter 18 Part 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
The Misadventures of A$AP Rocky
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Thank You 💚

Chapter 47

2.1K 121 55
By PeopleSayQ

Above: My way of saying wassup through live message.

Warning: This chapter will be shorter than normal 

Enjoy the chapter! 

Australia was off the damn chain. The people were great, the food was amazing, and our performances were bomb as hell. The Mob all had a good time with each other and our fans. It was nothing but good vibes around us which made the trip even better than what it was already.

While we were down there, I couldn't get my mind off of Dad. I told the Mob about what was going on and they immediately wondered why the hell I was with them. I explained everything and told them when we got back home I was gonna be taking care of him as much as I can. They offered for me to take time off, but I declined being that I still have business to handle.

On most nights I did FaceTime with Drake while everyone was sleep so the rest of the Mob won't know what's going on. We were discussing his video and how everything is set up and ready to go. He also sent my lines for what I was going to say and it isn't much, but I'll take it. All he needs is everyone who's in it to head down to Miami and film their scenes. As much I would've liked to head down there right away, I had to tell Drake about what's going on. Of course he got concerned and said he would push back the start of filming for me, but I turned that down too and told him to go on ahead. However, I did tell him I would be down there as soon as possible.

I haven't heard anything from Amber or moms about any strange calls, texts, or people stalking them. I haven't gotten anything since I've been back or while I was away, but I'm still on high alert. I did finally tell moms more detail about the situation when I got back and she was ready to kill me, but did calm down and said she'll let me know if anything goes down.

As of now, I'm on my way to go see Dad. I want to spend as much time with him before he moves on and maybe he'll tell me more stories about himself or anything else.

I pull up to the center he's located at and get out the car heading inside the building. Once I tell the receptionist who I am and who I'm looking for she gives me his room number, which is not too far down the hall.

Taking a short left past the desk, he's the second door on my left. Going inside I see he's up and Ms. Odette is here right by his bed talking to dad.

I knock lightly on the door making them look over at me. "Hi, Dad, Ms. Odette, am I interrupting something?" I ask as I walk in.

"Hey, son," Dad greets me.

"Hi, Rakim," Ms. Odette says as she gets up from her seat to give me a hug and I return the favor. "No, you're just fine. Your dad and I are just talking." She goes back to her seat and I stand next to her.

"You want to sit down, son?" 

"Nah, I'm good," I reply. 

"Actually, you can have my seat. I have to run anyways," Ms. Odette says as she grabs her things before getting up out of her chair. "I'll see you two later." She kisses Dad on the lips and gives me one last hug before saying goodbye and heading out of the room. 

I take her seat next to Dad's bed. As much as I wouldn't have minded Ms. Odette staying, it's actually nice to have some quality time with Dad alone. 

"So son, how've you been?" Dad asks and coughs a little making me worried but I'm going to try not to sweat that too much while I'm here. 

"I've been alright," I respond. "I've been focusing on my music more, which has been good for me. I just came back from Australia which was nice. And you know moms and Amber are good, but you know I can't stop thinking about you while you're in here, Dad."

"I know, son. But I'm glad you're doing alright and thinking of your old man," he says with a smile on his face and a light laugh making me smile myself. "I think about you all the time, too, along your mother and your sister. And the boys of course."

"Hey, how are Sam and Xavier doing?" I ask him.

He coughs again before answering. "They're doing fine. Odette brought them up here when I first got here. I hate that they have to see me like this, but I want to see them as much as I can." I nod my head agreeing with him. I hate to see him like this too. Taking in his appearance he looks like he had his life drained out of him. He's gotten smaller since the last time I've seen him and more bags have developed under his eyes. Overall, I'm glad Dad wants to see all of us and I think we should keep making an effort to see him while we can. 

"So how are you and that boy doing?" Dad asks and I look at him confused not knowing what he's talking about. 

"What boy?" 

"You know, Rakim. That boy who you said was dating someone else while being with you." I can't believe that's one of the first topics he brings up.I was hoping he wouldn't mention Drake, but I should know better than that. 

"Oh, him, we're fine," I reply half lying and half telling the truth.

"Did he leave that girl for you or did you leave him?" He interrogates me looking me dead in my eyes. I know Dad is about to be disappointed in what I'm about to tell him, but it's better than lying to him.

I sigh. "No, Dad, I didn't break up with him and he hasn't left her."

"Oh Lord have mercy," I hear him say under his breath and puts his hands over his eyes. "Rakim, I'm already sick enough. Please don't cause me a heart attack in here too." 

I chuckle even though I know he's serious about this. "Dad, I'm not trying to. I just haven't gotten around to it."

"Rakim, son, what the hell is going on?" He asks. "I mean I didn't expect you to do something right away, but I didn't think it take you this long."

"Dad, trust and believe me when I say that talk we had has been on my mind since then."

"So what's the hold up? Son, I told you you deserve-" his sentence gets cut off by another cough, this one more serious than the last, but it still doesn't stop him. "you deserve better than this. I told you if he can't break up with his girl for you then he doesn't love you like that."

"I know, Dad."

"So what's wrong, Rakim? I mean I'm not forcing you to do anything, but I don't want to see you get hurt by this in the end if for example he ends up picking that girl over you and was just stringing you along like he has been." Everything from the last time to this time Dad has said has been right and I know it, but I hate to admit it. As much as I need to heed his advice and want better for myself, I still haven't brought myself to do that. I know why and it's for a stupid reason, but I'm sure it's a common reason that a lot of people have for a situation like this. 

"Dad," I start. "I love him too much to tell him how I truly feel about everything." Me saying that is starting to feel good, but then I feel hot tears coming out of my eyes and my fists balled up, frustrated with myself for putting me in this situation.

"Son, go grab some tissue over there first," he says pointing to the box of tissues sitting on the nightstand next to him. I do just that and wipe my face as clean as I can. 

"Yeah, Dad, I just do. I don't know what it is, but I can't help it. It's as if he has some type of hold over me that I can't shake. I know I deserve better than being some stupid fucking side piece, but," I pause for a moment trying to collect myself before I breakdown more. "I guess it's that how I felt about him I figured he felt the same based on what he's showed me." I feel more tears falling and I continue to wipe them away.

"What exactly has he shown you, Rakim?" Dad questions me.

"He's shown that he can be caring, kind, loving, and he's there for you when you need him. He's passionate about his music and that's something I definitely love about him. Also he's comical at times and very chill. That type of energy I can be around all day."

I look at his face and he doesn't seem convinced. He has a blank look on his face. "All those traits you listed, I'm not saying that he isn't those things, but just know if he was caring, kind, and loving like you said, he'd be sharing them with you and only you relationship-wise."

"I know," I say looking down. I feel Dad has been exposing me through the mud about this whole thing with Drake. Actually, I know he has been since I first told him about it and to be honest with myself I deserve it. 

I hear Dad sigh himself and cough again before speaking again. "Son, I know you know this. If I can say, I think you're afraid to let go of what you two have going on. Now, it's not right, but let me ask you this, are you scared that if you break up with him then you feel that that other girl wins?" When Dad said that, it's like a dam busted. I never thought of it that way, and if I have, it was something I didn't want to acknowledge. 

"You could be right, Dad," I admit. "and it shouldn't be about winning or losing. I think I made it that way because she bagged him first. And I thought by him wanting me and finally having him meant something, but in the predicament that we're in, it's not right for me, and it's definitely not right for her. Dad, I didn't want to hurt her at first because she's a very sweet person and I knew it was wrong-" 

"But your love for him blind-sided you?" Dad asks cutting me off.

"Yeah, it did." Before Dad could say anything else a nurse comes in to bring him his food and walks right back out. "I guess that's my cue to be going, huh?" 

"Not necessarily," he says pushing his tray to the side. "But if you have something to do I understand. Before you do go I will leave you with these last few words that I use to hear my grandma tell my cousins all the time, which I didn't understand until I got older, make sure that man likes you way more than you like him." With that being said, I get up out the chair and say goodbye to Dad. Right when I'm about to leave out the room he stops me. 

"Rakim?"

"Yes, Dad?"

"If you don't mind, who exactly are you dating? It has to be someone famous right?" He asks before he lets out another cough. I knew the time would come when Dad asks me who've I been with all this time. I've been trying to keep that under wraps and I'm sure if I were to tell him now in the state he's in, I may end up killing him.

"Dad," I start while turning around to face him. "I'm not trying to stress you out any further, but I will say he is famous. We've just been keeping our thing on the low." 

"For obvious reasons," I hear Dad say. "Alright, well son, hopefully I'll see you later. Please handle this situation before it's too late." I couldn't make him any promises, but I told him I'll do what I can do. 

I leave out of the center, returning to my car and driving away with everything we talked about on my mind. I know I need to solve this before it's too late. Somebody has to be the bigger person between Drake and I to address what's going on. 

And the bigger person is just gonna have to be me.

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🌈🌈🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🌈🏳️‍🌈🌈🏳️‍🌈🌈🏳️‍🌈🌈🏳️‍🌈🌈🏳️‍🌈🌈🏳️‍🌈🌈🏳️‍🌈❤🧡💛💚💙💜🏳️‍🌈🌈🏳️‍🌈🌈🏳️‍🌈🌈🏳️‍🌈🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🌈🏳️‍🌈🌈🏳️‍🌈🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🌈🏳️‍🌈🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈❤🧡💛💚💙💜🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Hi everyone! Finally here is chapter 47 of Hip Hop Affairs! I hope you all enjoyed it. If you did, you know what to do and if not then 

So I will start off by saying since it's summer time, I will try to update everything as much as I can. I still have other endeavors going on, but I want to try my best because I really don't like going long periods of time without updating. Thank you for all the love that has been received for them and please keep sending the love if you don't mind 💕💞💗.

Second, happy pride month to everyone as shown by the pride flags, rainbows, and colored hearts above in the emoji paragraph. In fact, for every chapter I update in June that's what you'll see and so I can know when I updated. 

Lastly, I have no topics except be on the look out for other updates. If your favorite Marvel movie is Thor then shoutout to you and thank you for the love on Hip Hop Affairs and A Teenage Love if you've been reading that as well. 

It is 1:12 a.m. where I am so as I always say

Vote, comment, spread this around, my man is my man is your man heard it's her man too, and BYE! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 664 26
They've been best friends since her freshman and his junior year of high school. Aubrey dropped out his senior year and is now the most known drug lo...
5.2K 263 16
Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar is a famous Rapper name Cardi B. She never thought she would have the lifestyle she is living with a husband, daughter bei...
756K 24.2K 44
Her figure started trembling in fear as she was feeling her legs were getting weak. She tried to loosen his grip on her wrist but it was like if he w...
39.8K 1.3K 44
A FabulousPearl Production™ Copyright 2016© After everything that these two went through, do you think they will make it? Debbie and Drake have almos...