Hip Hop Affairs (BoyxBoy)

By PeopleSayQ

Money. Fame. Cars. Houses. Aubrey Graham aka Drake. What do they all have in common? These are all what A$AP... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 Part 1
Chapter 18 Part 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
The Misadventures of A$AP Rocky
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Thank You πŸ’š

Chapter 42

3.1K 160 150
By PeopleSayQ

Above: how Xavier, Sam, Duke, and Romeo looks. And the video is me telling the people that are sleep that there's an update.

Okay enjoy the chapter 😘😘

The day that I met up with mom and Amber has got to be one of the best days of my life. It felt so good to see them after so much time and I'm not letting them go again. I think everything as far as my family is slowly starting to fall into place for me. If I could get all of us together in one spot that would be great, but I think it's too soon for that to happen.

Now my life relationship wise, of course I'll say it's not there yet. I may be so called now Drake's boyfriend, but I know I'm still the sideline as long as he has Jhené. We still haven't spoken since Toronto and as time goes on, I don't mind that we haven't spoken in a few weeks because I don't want to call him and Jhené picks up the phone. Plus, we're busy with our own shit anyway so as far as I know, I'll wait until we start shooting for Hold On We're Going Home.

Speaking of shooting videos, we shot the video for Ferg's single Work. The Mob shot their part, but Ferg still has a few of his parts to shoot before it can be published. I'm so proud of my nigga right now, because he's getting his career off the ground and he's got the support from all of us. 

Away from work, today's Xavier's birthday party. His birthday was earlier this week, but dad and Odette decided to have the party on the weekend. I did call dad on Xavier's birthday to speak to Xavier to wish him happy birthday . That short conversation right there had me smiling. He asked if I was coming to his party and I promised him I would. 

As of now, I'm coming in from Worldwide getting ready for the party. I freshen up right quick and put on a "kid-friendly" outfit.

I asked dad if Ferg could come mostly so he could see Sam, and he didn't mind at all. I did tell Ferg about the party, but due to all his shit with the video and trying to get it done, he can't make it and I totally understand.

Taking one last look in the mirror, I exit out my room and grab Xavier's gift I set on the coffee table on the way out.

~~~

Dad and Odette decided to have the party at this play house location called The Playroom NYC. It's a bounce house place on the Upper East Side that's gotta be either new, or I just simply have never heard of it.

I pull up to the location, but first find the best parking spot I can. Once I do that, I get out the car, lock it, and head inside. Looking around, anyone could automatically tell this place is for kids from the child-like themes of different cartoon characters to the bright colors on the walls.

I stop at the front desk to tell the receptionist I'm looking for Xavier's party.

"Hi, I'm looking for Xavier Mayers's birthday party." She looks up at me and her eyes widen like fucking saucers. I'm sure it's because she recognizes who I am.

She hasn't said anything for about five seconds before I get her attention again.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she says snapping out of shock. "You're looking for Xavier Mayers's birthday party right?"

"Yes," I say trying not to sound annoyed.

"Go down this hall," she says pointing to my left. "and it'll be the first door on the right."

"Cool, thank you," I respond about to head down the hall until she stops me.

"Uh, I don't want to keep you for too much longer, A$AP Rocky, but can I have your autograph and a photo, please? I am a big fan of your music." Knowing myself, I hate to turn down the fans. I agree to the autograph and a photo. Once that's done, she tells me to enjoy the party and squeals as she goes back behind her desk.

Making my way into the room, this place is huge as hell. The kids can jump on three bounce houses at a time, there's also another play area with a slide and tubes the kids can go in, and there's plenty of room for the adults to chill. I may have to give dad and Odette their props.

I walk over to the adults area and there's dad sitting down talking to a few guests with Odette sitting next to him. As I get closer, the first person to notice me is some man, who looks to be in his early forties, gasps and says lowly "Oh shit." Everyone just about has the same reaction. I can tell by the look on dad's face he's wondering what the hell is going until he turns around and sees me.

"Rakim," he says getting up from the table to greet me with a hug. "I'm glad you could make it, son."

"Hey, dad. Anything for Xavier."

"Duke, you mean to tell me that A$AP Rocky is yo' son?" the same man who first noticed me asks.

"That's right, Lamar," he replies as his arm is still around my shoulders. "But please, everyone don't crowd him. Treat him like he's a regular being. I'm pretty sure he'd like that. Right son?"

"Right, I'm just here for my brother," I say.

"Say man," Lamar says throwing his hands up. "if you guys say so."

I ask dad where I can place Xavier's gift.  Instead one of the employees come over and take it from me to put it in a separate room. I say hi to Odette and the rest their folks. I would say hi to Xavier and Sam, but they're  playing at the moment and I don't want to interrupt their fun.

Taking a spot across from dad and Odette, I just watch them converse with the others. I came not only for Xavier, but because I feel I need to talk to dad about my relationship. He doesn't know that I'm with Drake, but he does know about my sexuality. And if I can trust him not to tell anybody about that, I can trust him with telling him more about my personal life.

Deep down, I'm really contemplating our relationship now. It seem like it was fun in the beginning, but now after what Sandi told Drake, I'm starting to wonder does he really love me. And it's not just him, it's me too.

Still in my thoughts, all of the sudden I feel little hands on my back. I turn around to see there's Xavier with a huge smile on his face that he's happy to see me.

"Rocky!" He cheers and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Hey, Xavier," I say hugging him back and lifting him to sit on my lap. And not too far behind him is Sam, who does the same with saying hi, giving me a hug and I lift to sit him on the other side of my lap too. "How are you guys doing?"

"Good," they say simultaneously. I notice Sam turning his head and looking around the room past my body. I'm sure he's looking for Ferg. 

"Sam, I'm sorry but Darold's not here," I say to him. A sad look forms on his face along with a pout as he looks down about to cry. 

"Awe, Sam don't cry," I say to him, only for him to lean on me and start bawling. I almost start rocking him back and forth until Odette takes him off my lap and starts doing it instead. I shift Xavier over while watching Sam. 

"Rakim, what's wrong with Sam?" Dad asks me.

"He's upset Darold's not here."

I know for sure if Ferg didn't have his music business going on he would've definitely came. I hear Sam start crying louder and I hate to see him or any of my other siblings like that. The only way I can think of to cheer him up is to FaceTime Ferg, and I hope to the Lord that he picks up.

I get my phone out of my pocket, unlock it, and get on to FaceTime Ferg. After three rings, it connects and his face appears on the screen.

"Rocky, wassup my nigga?" He answers.

I chuckle. "Yo, watch it, I'm at Xavier's party."

"Oh my bad. Hey Xavier," he says and X waves at the camera. "Aye, what's all that crying in the background?" I tell Xavier to hop off my lap right quick while going over to Sam.

"Your best friend misses you," I say tapping Sam on the shoulder and putting the phone in his face. I tell Odette to hold the phone for me while I go back over to Xavier.

"So are you having fun?" I ask him.

"Yes," he says.

"Well why don't you go have more fun?" Instead of answering me he hugs me again. I guess I'm why he won't go back out. "Xavier you can go have fun. I'll still be here." He lifts up off me and looks hesitant to let go before he does and goes back to join the kids.

I look over at Sam and he has a huge smile on his face now, causing me to smile myself. FaceTiming Ferg has got to be one of the best ideas I've ever had. And apparently dad seems to think so also because he takes a seat by me to  give me some dap.

"My son," he says.

"Hey, I'm seeing how much Sam likes Ferg, so I figured why not FaceTime him?"

"Well good looking out." Odette gives me back my phone while Sam goes back and play. Looking over my shoulder I see Xavier playing and laughing with some boy who has a dark brown hair in a small, curly afro, skin almost about lighter than Xavier's, and a little taller than him.

"Yo, dad, who's that with X?"

He looks over his shoulder before answering. "That, Rakim, would be Romeo." I take a look at Romeo once again before turning back around. 

"Alright, I don't know about now, but I hope he's a good friend to X when they get older."

"Me too, son. Because I won't be afraid to kick some ass." We both laugh at his comment, but his laugh turns into the coughing that you can't just pat on the back and make it go away.

"Dad, you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm cool. It's just a cough." 

"No it wasn't. It sounded serious. You sure you good?"

"I said I'm fine, son," he says a little more defensively. I look up to Odette to see her still talking with the other adults. He got defensive just like mom did when I told her I would move her and Amber in a new crib. Something's going on here and I don't like it. Yet, I don't want to push dad even further on the issue so I decide to let it go, and instead tell him what I need to talk about. 

"Hey, dad, I need to talk to you about something, something serious."

"What is it, Rakim?" he asks turning around to face me completely. 

It takes me a few seconds, but right when I find the words to tell him the lady who took Xavier's gift from me earlier comes and announces that it's time to into the next room to eat and open gifts.

"Whatever it is, it can wait until later right?" 

"Yeah, it can," I say as we get up from the table to join the walk with the kids and everyone else into the next room to go eat. 

~~~

After we all ate pizza, dessert, and Xavier opened his gifts, the party ended about four o'clock. Since dad and I still gotta talk, he told Odette to take the kids on home and he'll catch up with them later since they both rode separately. 

To get some privacy between us, we end up walking across the street to a deli shop. It's not too busy at the moment, which is good for us. Because we just ate, we don't order anything. We sit down in a booth and get right to business.

"Okay, son. What do you need to talk to me about?" 

"I need to talk to you more about me." 

He shrugs his shoulders. "Okay, what is it? Just spit it out."

"Dad, I'm in a relationship."

"Oh, okay. Honestly, I knew that."

I'm confused. "Wait how? I never told you."

"You didn't have to. I could hear it in your little laugh and voice that day on the beach when I asked you. I told you, son, I can tell when people are lying."

"Oh," I say dumbfounded.

"Well anyway, what's wrong?"

I sigh. "I'm in a relationship, but it's not the right kind." 

"Rakim, you're dropping bits and pieces here. Tell me what's going on."

"Dad, he already has somebody. And not just somebody," I pause. "he has a girlfriend." The look on dad's face shows shock right now. But on the inside, I'm sure he feels disappointment. 

"Rakim, are you serious right now?"

I can't even look him him the face to answer. "Yes, I'm serious, dad. I'm in a relationship with somebody who already had somebody before I came along."

"Rakim," he chuckles. "you may think you're in a relationship, but you're not. A relationship is between two people, not three. Unless you done lost your mind or some shit like that. But commonly it's two people only. And for you to be with him knowing he has somebody? Imma be straight up you just a sideline ho."

"Damn, thanks dad," I say sarcastically.

"Son, I wouldn't tell you that if I didn't love you. You're the sideline and you know it. You just hate that it's coming from me. So you told me that part, but now why did you tell me? Did you want my honest opinion on this shit or what?"

I nod my head. "Yeah, that and I need help. I don't know what to do about this, dad."

"Break up with the nigga," he says resulting in a look on my face that says 'really?'

"I'm serious, but you don't want to hear that either I see. It's obvious he don't love you if he's keeping you on the side. Son, you need to get your head out the clouds and face the fact that if this nigga is not willing to break up with his girlfriend for you, then you need to go. Don't hold on to something that doesn't exist."

"So you saying my relationship doesn't exist?"

"Honestly, hell yeah. And you know it doesn't exist, Rakim. In fact, let me ask you this, why are you in this triangle with him?" 

"Because I love him," I answer.

"Bullshit, not good enough. Try again. I need more than that."

Damn, out of all the people I had to ask advice from on this it would be my dad, but then this may be what I need. "Because I feel he treats me right. I feel like he gives me love I haven't felt in a long time. He's someone I can actually talk to when I'm having a bad day, or hell, even when I'm having a good one. He's someone I can have fun and laugh with. And dad, I know this is wrong and crazy, but this is exactly how I feel about him."

Once I'm done with my explanation, he sits in front of me with blank look on his face. I'm sure he's still trying to take in what I said, but I need him to hurry up and say something.

"Damn, it sounds like you really fell in love with this dude. Now you know I don't mind you being in a relationship of course, but do you really have to put yourself through this? Through being a side dude just to feel love? Out of all the fish in the sea and you pick somebody who's already got somebody, and a girl at that. Rakim, all this stuff gon' come back to bite you in your ass now."

"I know, dad."

"No you don't. Because if you did, you would've been out of this shit a long time ago. Does this nigga even know his own sexuality? I would say he's bisexual, but I don't want to jump to conclusions like that."

I step back and take a moment to think about that question. I never learned Drake's sexuality since we've been together. At first I thought he was straight, but when he met and started hanging with me, it seems he turned bisexual. All I know is I can't come to a good conclusion on what he is.

"Dad, I don't know what he is."

"Mhm, that's something you might want to talk to him about next time you see him. Now, since you came here for my honest opinion," he starts before he starts coughing again.

"Dad, you good?"

"Yeah, I'm good," he says clearing the cough. "It's just another bad cough. I might be coming down with something. But like I was saying if you want my overall honest opinion on all this, Rakim, I feel you deserve better than this. I know you deserve better than this. Based on what you told me, it sounds like you're trying to fill the void of the love you feel like you missed out when you were younger. But son, I think in order for you to be a relationship for love, you gotta learn how to love yourself first, because jumping into a love triangle is not only disrespecting yourself, but the relationship that was already there. And this guy is disrespecting it too, but I'm worried about you. This nigga can't show you love the way you gotta show love and respect to yourself. I know you'll make the right decision, Rakim, but I hope and pray you do before it's too late."

Hearing dad's words, I gotta admit he's right and I know it, I just didn't want to do anything about it. I know now though the next time I see Drake, I gotta talk to him about "us."

"I hear you, dad. Thank you."

"No problem, son. Now if you don't mind telling me, who are you dating?"

I chuckle. "His name is Aubrey, dad."

"Aubrey?" he questions. "What the hell kind of name for a nigga?" 

"Dad!" I exclaim.

"What? I'm just saying. But, the point here is, please do the right thing by not only yourself, but that girl too."

 I nod my head in agreement. "Yes, dad."

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉💞💞💞💞💞💓💓💓💓💓💓💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💖💖💖💖💖💝💝💝💝💯💯💯💯💯👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

Hello people of Wattpad! Finally here is chapter 42 of Hip Hop Affairs! I hope you all liked (or LOVED) it. If you did, you know what to do. If not then

Okay so I really hoped you all enjoyed this chapter, especially since it has been a minute. But of course let me know what you all think.

I have no topic of the day, but I do want to address something right quick. Now I said I will take constructive criticism, and I still do, please give me feedback you feel is necessary. But I want to say constructive criticism and negative comments are two different things I'm sure as you all know. I'm not knocking anyone, but I just don't want to see negative comments on this story or any other one of mine at that. It's as simple as this, if you don't like my story or stories or find something wrong with it and you have nothing nice to say, just leave and don't come back. And if there's any part of the story that confuses you all, please tell me, let me know so I can clear it up. I'd rather you do that and let me explain than just being negative. 

So to change the subject, I LIED! My topic of the day goes to D'Angelo. For those who don't know who he is, he is a singer from the 90s who made, I would call, that good R&B music. The kind that you could sit back and relax to, make love to, slow dance, whatever you wanna do. Well he has this song called Lady and I have been obsessed with that song for a few days now. I posted the video just in case you never heard it and want to listen to it. But it's a smooth, sexy, great R&B song y'all. It's a single off his first album Brown Sugar and I recommend listening to the whole album as well.

I am done here. If you have a pet dog🐶, shout out to you. Thank you for all the support and I love you very much.💖 It is 3:25 a.m. here in La La Land so as I always say:

Vote, comment, spread this around, 'cause I want them to know you're my lady, and ADIOS! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 161K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
5.2K 263 16
Belcalis Marlenis AlmΓ‘nzar is a famous Rapper name Cardi B. She never thought she would have the lifestyle she is living with a husband, daughter bei...
10K 631 25
Ayan's dream has always been to be a songwriter and singer, but he was forced to take over as the CEO of his mother's record company when she passed...
102K 3.7K 107
🚩🚩🚩 Chris Brown is clearly someone who wears his heart on his sleeve. A very emotional person, someone who loves hard and wants the same love in r...