Blood Moon #Wattys2018

By MidnaxLink

The light interacts with the darkness. Blood is to be shed. All eyes are upon the Blood Moon. Link's a vampir... More

Outsiders : Twilight Arc
Nightly Daze
Agony
First Night's Vow
Bloody Visit
Rivalry
Kidnapped
Crimson Kiss
Secrets Revealed
I Call Repent
Black Magic's Mystery : Mystery Arc
Survival
Sadistically Covered Lust (18+!)
Competition and Murdered Lust (18+!)
Caught by the Dark Museum
That Woman....
Witch!
"Let it Begin..."
Awakened and Origins of Darkness
A/N (Not an update! Sorry!) and Important Dates Coming Up Soon
Understanding the Past
Destiny or Demise
"We Shall be Together.....Forever"
Forever Bleeding (18+!)(If not, grow a spine!)
"You Can't Escape Me!" : Tainted Sins Arc
The Deadly Sin Trials - 1st Trial: Luxuria (18+!)
Deadly Sin Trials - Gula (Gluttony)(Gore Warning!)
Deadly Sin Trials - Superbia (Part 1) Reveals the Truth (Nude warning!)
Deadly Sin Trials - Superbia (Part 2) Reveals the Truth (Part nude!)
Deadly Sin Trials - Acadia
Deadly Sin Trials - Invidia's Execution (Part 1) (Gore Warning!)
Deadly Sin Trials - Invidia's Execution (Part 2)
Deadly Sin Trials - Avarita Vs. Ira (Part 1)
Deadly Sin Trials - Avarita Vs Ira (Part 2)
Smoke and Mirrors (Part 1)
Smoke and Mirrors (Part 2)(18+!)
Smoke and Mirrors (Part 3)
Finding the Light and Darkness
Vampire's Heart
Twin Dragons
Finding Love with Cheating (18+!)
Life or Death
A/N (I'M BACK!!!)
Sanctuary
Pure Blood
Darkness and the Blood Moon
(A/N) I'm back again!
The Antique Realm's Secret : Realm Arc
Raven Blood's Masquerade
Legends from a Seraph's Eyes
Black Rituals (Part 1: Raven Angel's Trust)
Black Rituals (Part 2: Heavenly Murder)
OVER 3K READS?! OMG!! (Not update, but congrats to us all!)
Golden Bloodshed
Silver Fang's Lament (Part 1)
Silver Fang's Lament (Part 2)
Silver Fang's Lament (Part 3)
Why Love's a Battlefield?
Angels of Reincarnation and Repent
A New Beginning : Modern Arc
New Threat Approaching
Sexual Confessions
Ally's Ira
Master of the Blood Moon's Shadow
Hellish Aristocracy
Vampiric Bloodshed
Message of Death and Life: Angelis War Arc
Haunting Memories Finds Love
Suicidal Escape
Tainted Angel
Royalty Reborn
Bittersweet Demons
Rising Ritual
Twisted Devil
Angel of Light
Illusions aren't as They Appear
A/N: The Bearer of Good and Bad News (Not an update!)
The Demon Lives
Fight to the Death (Pt. 1: Vampire Reborn)
Fight to the Death (Pt. 2: Memories of Murder)
Woven Threads of Deception
Lost Love Now Found
Revelation
The Weathered Sketch: Shadow Genocide Arc
Death of a Lamia King
Taste of Lamenting Freedom
The Devil's Deal
Brokenhearted
Dance with the Bewitched Soul's Memories
Betrayal and Exorcism
Agonized Angel
New Apocalypse
The Truth, You Wish?

Fight to the Death (Pt. 3: Tainted Ones' Execution)

11 1 0
By MidnaxLink

(Lucina's Pov)

I couldn't stand to see my own memories play right before my own eyes. Seeing my own brother chase me down amid placing the finger of blame upon an innocent girl like me was high mockery. "Now Lucina...," Robin's voice was soothing to not avoid,"You don't desire this pain and agony no longer, no?" How can I bare to see it once again? "I don't...," I felt my breath increase. "Perhaps you don't want to see another circumstance occur, no?," he removed his eyes from mine. My own eyes saw nothing but gore. There I saw Link lying on the ground motionless amid his raven blood oozed out of his chest. What was worse? I heard his voice calling to me, telling me why have you done this? "Stop it!," I went towards my knees,"This is a dream!" "A dream, then why does he call?," he placed his hand upon my cheek. I don't know. I don't know! I don't know! Why? Why must you linger? Why must you haunt me Link Shen? "How unspeakable for such tragedy on a little angel like yourself?," he embraced me into his arms once again,"Why don't you leave it all behind?" All behind? All the pain? All the sorrow? All the tainted souls that attempt to ambush me? Glancing into his eyes once again, I desired to be relinquished from the pain and sorrow. "That's it...Be a good little angel..." I came closer amid hearing Link's screams wishing me never to seize. I finally approached him with my own eyes staring into his soul. "You've seal your fate with--" "Death!"  Switly revealing a knife, the blade impaired into his chest amid slicing his face with endless gore spewing from the wounds.

He suddenly slammed his knees into the ground then upon his back began choking. "Robin?" What have I done? "Lucina!" I turned amid seeing the vampire's face once again,"What--" "It was his own illusion to force you into his body." "What?" I heard him choking more upon his breath that I backed away. "Transformations are quite painful...," the Arch Mage's soul revealed his tome,"But it reveals the reality within..." Reality within? "Get back!" I refused amid retrieving my late father's blade. "What have you done to me?!" Raven lightning was heading near me until I felt something grab me. "Careful next time.," Link Shen patted my head, but I regained his trust with a slap on the face,"Don't ever touch me again!" "So ends your wretched kind. This has gone far enough!," the imposter's hands began to crack amid spread massively. "Lucina! Get out of there!" Link joined beside me amid grabbing the tome the imposter dropped when in human form. "You sure about this?," I peered beside him. "No! Just follow my lead! I need you to use your powers wisely!"

The gentle breezes began to turn violent, stirring the entire throne room into a massive vortex. "Stay beside me!," I was just in time before Link and I split apart. My breaths began to flee from my heart as the wind tossed the massive throne room around, separating into different masses of land. I began charging towards the monstrosity, but his massive claws slashed me back. "You okay?" "I'm fine! Go ahead!" "I believe my brother knows of dark magic!" "What're you saying?" I heard a massive screech coming from the heavens amid blazing towards the fake Robin at lightning speed. Oh no! It can't be-!?

(Link's Pov)

I couldn't believe the look beyond where we stand. I noted the monstosity began to change form from a beast just twice my height to a ravenous demon semblance the first Silver Fang, but worse. "So this is where it all ends?" Lucina's eyes widened in horror amid seeing the figure's bones crack into more of a human demon. "This new body now suits me thanks to the only weakness you hone." "This ends now!," she blindly charged immediately towards the figure with fury, but she was blasted towards another mass of the throne room. Demonic wings began to expand from his back amid black tattoos formed upon his entire body. The tome I possessed wasn't enough! The form was of the Altean prince I knew so long ago ever since we met, but I never knew what was inside of him that made him so entirely different from the rest of the Lamia kind. "Marth! Wake up!" "Your little friend is no longer alive!," his massive blade summoned a wave of aura towards me that I was sent back. Fortunately, not a scratch impaired my soul. "Lucina?," I saw her body lying motionless,"Wake up!" She didn't respond amid her body laid limp within my arms. Damn! Must I accomplish everyting myself?

"A human you are with such powers beyond compare...," I saw him approach me fast that I felt his blade near my face. "What the--!?" All so suddenly, a large figure interfered with the blade amid sending the demon prince back. "Trust me!" Reflect? Is it--? I saw the animal change suddenly amid revealing a figure I knew since the day we met. "Darku!," I finally reunited myself with his soul,"How are-" "No time to explain! Get Lucina out of here!" "Not a chance!," she came back to her senses,"That soul must be laced out of misery." "We'll explain if we make it out alive!," I summoned the tome once again using from my newly founded memories,"Elwind!" Darku and Lucina came swiftly towards the demon, but even they were sent back toward me. "Every last drop of aura is mine to control!" Immediately, Reflect's tome fled from my hands only to land upon the demon prince's grasp. He summoned more lightning, but we fortunately survived. But the bloodshot eyed monstrosity from Hell wasn't surrendering so swiftly. He summoned demon hordes from the dead one after the next, but Lucina's blade wasn't dulled with each slice. "I'll take care of the undead while you two manage the one I knew as my love." "He's no longer able to listen!," I sliced an undead soldier into shards,"We need to get close!" "Hop on!," Darku formed into a wolf semblance beast. "Go! Marth needs you!," Lucina kept going amid leaving her behind.

Darku's vicious wolf strength kept me safe. To be honest, he was quite the transformed being I knew when I was human within my first life. He wasn't this monster that fed upon human blood, and lusted the dark of night. He wasn't the older when I was alive during my second life. He wasn't the demon that tried to conquer me when I was alive as a true hunter of beasts. He wasn't the rascal I knew when I was lost! I only knew what was inside him! He was the one I dearly loved! The soul that guided me while his true self was within slumber! He referred himself a the beastly wolf I rode toward the demonic aura. "How feeble for a soul to charge blindly.," our enemy sent a tsunami of flames, but it didn't seize my brother. He finally made toward the possessed one amid biting his exposed heart.

His screams echoed into my ears until they bled, but he forced us away. Lucina finally stabbed his heart, and the screams of the demons began to vanish. Light began pouring through the soul amid relinquishing shackles holding a soul inside. The wind began to dimish amid descending towards the ground with high acceleration. "Grab on!," Lucina offered her hand for ours. But, how can I when I feel so alive inside my heart? "Link! I beg of you!," she tried again amid trying to relinquish me from my frozen senses. I felt the light developing so gently as if it was a gentle breeze. Until, we found ourselves upon the solid ground. "Welcome back... It's over now.," Soren gave us a reassuring smile. I was quite the male full of pride, but I desire not to get into much detail.

"I'm sorry for your loss.," the true Reflect comforted the weeping soul of the Angel of Light. I felt sorry for myself. Perhaps it wasn't supposed to be like this, or to be even written in the Scrolls of Fate. Yet, she was young and she'll be living in sorrow. It's the truth or reality: All things begin at birth, live on for as long time will linger, and then they pass onto the next realm of life. "Unfortunately if unattended, Grima will be able to rise from the ashes.," Reflect approached towards the Altean ex-prince's corpse amid letting the miasmic aura be sealed within the tome,"It'll be best to burn my father's tome therefore he shall live in another life and to prevent this chaos to rise again." it was true. . . Grima was the true suspect who caused all this agony upon us all.

(Time Skip)

We didn't take much time to destroy Robin's tome and the soul of Grima within the bonds. As we did, we reminded ourselves of who we are now when we arrived in Ylisse. Lucina's head languid amid tear descended from her face. "Just remember what we planned...," Reflect tied on a minute gold bell on the headstone,"If he is alive, the bell will toll." Her tears of lament barricaded her from the reality of death washing over the only soul she could ever love. "Lucina...," her aunt Lissa called her once again. Even she was within the Lowell family tree, she'd never replace the Altean ex-prince. "When you return, you'll notice your realm was destroyed from the devil's aura.," Soren gave us a few shards,"Make sure Pittoo knows of this. It's the only way you'll be able to avoid this once again." "But what about--" "The events of what happened will be nothing but a dream. Life will go on as usual for the both of you but with a twist.," Soren summoned a portal,"Be swift. Your realm is dying as we speak."

We agreed as we headed back home. Just seeing after travelling to the Realm of Sorcery was as if I was now born into this apocolyptic realm. "I was waiting for you two...," Pittoo just arrived. I possessed the shards within my hand,"Is this what you desire?" With a simple nod, he retrieved them from my hand,"Just to know about me, I desired to stay with you until the time comes for me to return to the Realm of Heaven." Sounds fair to me...

Within seconds, Darku and I felt the Time Shards begin to drift us to slumber. But, it wasn't our demise.

Let the reality of our vicious battle form to our fantasies as if we truly saw with our own eyes.

My mind settled amid the time reversed as we kept going.

Until then, we found ourselves back together again, but with a twist.

I fell in love with the one I knew. . .

. . . Darku Crimson Kibisi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 432 35
Death is a part of life, it all comes to us at some point. werewolves are hidden in society, only hunters know about it. Hunters who enjoy trying to...
106K 3.8K 11
๐Ÿ”žIncludes Mature Themes๐Ÿ”ž Such As- Mentions of Blood Blood and Gore Homophobic Slurs Profanity Sex Sexual Activities Smut Mentions of Death Suicidal...
5.3K 560 63
Newborn vampire Ruby Diaz must master her new powers in order to defeat a notorious vampire cult planning to doom all vampire and human souls to Hell...
41.4K 1.4K 10
"I take what I want, princess, no matter what." TRUTH is hidden behind the LIES. Secrets are buried within the secrets. Darkness lurks in the Light...