Baby Bieber...

By welovejustindrew

Lily braun is just a regular girl that just turned 16.Out of the public eye she is the secret daughter of Sco... More

Baby Bieber
Intro
Chapter 1 : unexpected meetings
Chapter 2 : clubbing
Chapter 3 : dirty dancing
Chapter 4: where is she ?
Chapter 5 : back to being nobody
Chapter 5 : ill never forget you
Chapter 6 : did i hear you right ?
Chapter 7 : telling dad
Chapter 8 : shopping day
Chapter 9: undercover party planner
Chapter 10 : hospital
Chapter 11 :Getting out the hospital
Chapter 12 : beach paradise
Chapter 13 :SUPRISE !!!
Chapter 14:do i love her?
Chapter 15 : going home
Chapter 16 :
Chapter 17: telling her the truth
Chapter 18 :
Chapter 19 : what the hell is he doing here
Chapter 20 :BBQ suprises
Chapter 21: labour
Chapter 22: want to meet them
Chapte 23 : welcome home
Chapter 24 : you need to tell him
Chapter 25 :
Chapter 26 : he's gone
Chapter 27: day out
Chapter 28 : i have a plan
Chapter 29 : Babies meet daddy
Chapter 30 :secret meetings
Chapter 31: the bieber family
Chapter 32 : do you know how i feel
Chapter 33 : Is she going to be ok ?
Chapter 34: Scooter at the hospital
Chapter 35 :she needs him
Chapter 36 : helping me on my feet
Chapter 37: its what's best for her
Chapter 38 : why isn't she here
Chapter 40:A friend for life
Chapter 41-i have someone there for me
Chapter 42-on the run?
Chapter 43- im home ....for good ?
Chapter 44-i promise
Chapter 45-i need you
Chapter 46-going back to work ?
Chapter 47- could this be ?
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 first moments
BIRTHDAY ( not a chapter)
Chapter 50- start of something new
Chaprter 51-stay with me
Chapter 52-Brucy?
Chapter 53- party time
Chapter 54 Start of something new
Chapter 55 - All of me
Chapter 56 - freak me baby
Chapter 57 -baby baby baby OHH
Chapter 58 -Love my baby
Chapter 59 - JUSTIN !!!
Chapter 60 - no stoping now

Chapter 39: broken again

3.3K 65 3
By welovejustindrew

Lilys p.o.v

I was lying in my hotel room with only the twins , the only sound was the soft snuffles of there little snores now and then .Justin and Ryan had been outside for a while now it started to worry me i got out of bed walking towards the door i pressed my ear up against the hard wood.At first it was just muffles so i decided i would open the door and see whats going on.

Quietly i opened the door luckily Justin and Ryan were so deep in conversation  that they didn't notice me standing there. Looking at Justin he looked so confused his hands were on his temples .Ryan stood there he looked like he had a lot on his mind .He then spoke up .

"All i know is that Demi dropped of Jesse and Ava about a hour ago she just knocked on the door chucked me there bag and left just like that, i tried calling out for her asking her where she was going but she just ignored me and sped out of my drive"

WAIT WHAT

WHERES DEMI?

I stood there weeping for what felt like age my soft tears ran down my face Justin or Ryan hadn't noticed until my sobs became louder when they both whipped around stunned looks on there faces i quickly ran as far as my body could take me .I ran out the hospital and into the parking lot running down the street as far as i could before my legs got tired i sat down on a bench with my head in my hands my hot salty tears stained my face pro bally making my eyes look like a panda but at this point i didn't care anymore all i cared about right now was Demi i needed her .

I felt a hand wrap around my shoulder and a body pressed next to mine on the bench i was expecting it to be Justin or Ryan but when i looked up i saw a girl around my age with amazing blue eyes and blonde hair .I had never seen her before .

"hey hey hey now ( whispers) why is a beautiful girl like you crying on a bench at the side of the street"she said tucking a piece of my black  hair behind my ear.

"I'm having a really bad day "i said  wiping  my tear stained face 

She brought me in for a hug at first it took me by surprise because i had barely even spoken to this girl before and she was hugging me but somehow i needed it .She let go after a minute and brought me to my feet "come on let me go get us a drink"i didn't hesitate as i was very thirsty.

We both walked down the street until we reached a Starbucks before we walked in i turned to the girl "hey i never caught your name"  she looked at me briefly before replying "Lucy nice to meet you " i turned and replied "I'm Lily" we walked over to the counter i told Lucy i didn't want anything as i didn't have any money she refused and said she would pay of course i denied but she wouldn't take no for a answer .

we sat down in a booth and just started talking about lots of different things we shared jokes and laughed so much.I've only known this girl for about a hour but i can tell we were going to be friends she was so funny and pretty what every girl wants to be she had a great personality and didn't bug me as to why i was crying.She wasn't one of those  people who want to find out you're personal problems and not even care .

She was different 

============================================

LIKE

COMMENT

VOTE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 353 34
16 year old Bethany falls for what seems like an ordinary teenage boy Justin Bieber. Her life turns around as soon as she finds out the truth and fin...
680K 14.8K 58
Chelsea, Scooter Brauns daughter and Justin Biebers best friend. Will they become more than that? Read and find out. *in editing*
18.1K 316 31
19 year old Karina Braun is the daughter of Scooter Braun who manages the most successful pop singer Justin Bieber who is 20. Karina is still in Coll...
9.4K 237 18
Clover is a normal girl, at least that is how it seems on the outside. Clover hides a secret that would tell everyone just how broken she really is...