TJL#17# And I Got You

By HiddenInTheEpic

Meril Hill is 22 years old fashion designer. She is very calm and quiet girl. Never speaks without any reason... More

It's Horrible
I Never lost
Blessing
Interest
Danger
Saved
Plan
Lizard
Hell With You
No Way
Stupid
Short Tempered
Fighter
Prejudge
Not A Chance
Confuzzled!!!
What's With Him?!
Confused
Mr. Boss?!
Meeting Campbell Family
Messed
Damn Sure
Important
Enjoy The Show
Date
Spying
I Hate You
Love And Friendship
What's Wrong!!!
Sometimes
Peace Of Mind
Why?!
No Need
Stupid Boss
Private Plan
Strange
Confidence Level
What Is Happening?!
Soon
Awfully Weird
Hatred
Crazy Heart
Stupid Girl
Black Out
My Death
Answers
Blackmailing
Kidnapped
Challenge
Angry Bird
Frozen
Explanation
Idiot
Wrong Way
Replaceable
Choice
Near Future
Everything Ends
One Wish
Vacations?!!
Traitors
Now What!!?
Real Kiss
New People
Very Soon
Mark My Words
Black
No Need
Secrets
Double Game
Dumbass
Clue
Tricks
Not Now
Nothing Can Defeat Love
Nail It
Rock It
Unexpected
Fix It
Mystery
Silently
Home Sweet Home
Brave
Hate Myself
Truth Is Bitter
Wrong
Tornado
Cruel Truth
Brother
Missing
I Am Done
Unbelievable!!!
Need To Find Out
Distance Won't Help
Checkmate
Why Hell?!! Why?!
End Of Game
Her Smile
Resist
Dream Came True
And I Got You
Cast Analysis
Cast Analysis

Crazy People

7.3K 309 66
By HiddenInTheEpic

Finn's POV

" No, Stella. I am fine. Don't make an issue on it, don't tell Bro, I will handle it." I said to my sister in law.

" Well, I can see how good you are handling. They left you alone and you didn't bothered to tell me?!!! I will never wear a single design they do. I will sue them, wait. I won't attend their events anymore. How dare they!!!" She shouted. Uhhhh!!! Why this women should be this feisty!!! But can't help it she is like my sister and a friend.

" OK, women. Don't shout. Calm down." I said.

" How?? They cheated on you. Should I help you? I can ask my friends and they can help you." She said.

" No, Stella. It's ok. They have their own works too. They won't be able to handle everything properly in time. I will manage somehow. Besides, we have found a designer who can help us. She will be there today. So, I will inform you if I need any help." I said.

" Are you sure she can clear this mess?" Stella asked.

" Hope so." I said.

" Who is that designer by the way? Do I know her?" She asked me.

" I don't know, maybe you know her." I said.

" What's her name?" She asked.

" Meryl Hill." I said.

" Which Meryl? Theo's sister?" She asked.

" Yes, do you know her?" I asked.

" Leave me you too know her." She said surprising me.

" Well, no I don't I have never met her." I said.

" You have." She argued.

" No, I haven't. I met Theo's sister whose name was Anna not Meryl." I still remember that girl. She was cute. Very beautiful little girl.

" Yes, her nickname is Anna and First name is Meryl." She said.

" What? Really? " I asked totally surprised.

" Yes and she is an amazing designer. You will find that out soon. She is very talented and very hard working girl. She will surely clear everything. You will see soon." Stella said.

" I wish she can." I said.

" OK, boy stop worrying. Meryl will help you. She is an amazing person too. I have worked with her." She said.

" OK, where is Tris? Came back from school? And where are the kids?!" I asked. I am always worried about him and the kids. He is the youngest among all of us and we all love him more than ourselves. And add the kids. We are a perfect family.

" Yes, I was feeding them all and Harry!!! This boy has hidden somewhere to save himself from meals. This baby!??" Stella said. I laughed.

Stella was always with Tristan when he was kid. She doesn't believe nannies and babysitters. If she has works she used to take Tris with her or sent to me or Bro. She is like a typical mom who loves her children more than herself.

I sighed, though my mom loved me a lot, but I hate what she did with Bro. Still I miss her sometimes.

" OK, take care. Bye, see you at dinner time. " I said.

" OK, take care. " she said and cut the call.

I was entering my office I saw a girl bickering with the guards.

" Listen, they called me. But I don't have any appointment. You can call your boss to confirm it. I am sure he will." She said.

" Ma'am, we don't have any kind of instructions like this. If you are saying then you call whoever have called you and once they confirms, we will surely let you go inside, but before that we can't. It's our duty. We can't let you in." The guard said.

" Let her go inside. She has appointment with Nora." I said and suddenly the guards saw me and they were about to react but I gestured them to act normal. They just followed my order and let her go in.

" Thank you, Mr......" She smiled.

" Well, Campbell. Finn Campbell." I said and her eyes went wide open at once.

" Sorry, Mr. Campbell I couldn't recognize you." She said

" It's OK, Anna." I said smilingly. Now she was more surprised.

" How do you know that?" She asked.

" What?" I asked.

" My nickname." She said.

" Well, I know more. You will come to know soon." I said, she was still confused.

" Shall we?" I gestured to the lift.

" Yeah, sure. But I don't know you!! " she was still thinking about this. I smiled at her and she looked more confused.

Let me tell you one thing, I told you she was very cute when she was little but now!!!! She has grown up as a gorgeous girl. Very eye-catching and very charming beauty she is. I looked at her and smiled. She is still thinking how do I know her? Cute act of her!!!

I was about to answer her but then the lift's door opened and we got out of it.

" Mr. Campbell? " she called me and I raised one of my eyebrows.

" Yes, Ms. Hill?" I asked.

" Umm, I was searching for Nora. Can you, umm I mean, can you tell me where can she be found?" She asked hesitantly.

" Well, come with me. You don't need to search for her first. First you need to meet your boss and sign your contract with the authority." I said to her and see followed me silently.

I entered my cabin and called Nora, Hugh and Dean along with my lawyer, so that we can make our contracts clear today and start working from tomorrow. I was in the meantime noticing her who was looking out of the window watching views there. But still thinking about something.

Then my cabin's door opened and one by one all of them entered in. Once Nora saw Meryl she ran to her and hugged her tightly.

" How was your journey, little kid? " she asked her.

" You should inform me at least one week ago, crazy people. I needed to do hard work to get the ticket." She said and hugged her back.

Nora laughed.

" Well, we ourselves didn't know it suddenly happened, little kid. " Nora patted her head.

" It's OK, Grandma." she said and winked at her.

" Yeah, she is. Always acting like an old Grandma. " Hugh said and smirked. Well, now it will start.

" Yeah, Crazy grandma. " Dean joined him.

" What?!!! What have you said?" She turned to them.

" Nothing we are dumb." They both said unison, gesturing zipping their mouth.

" You both better." She glared at them.

" Where are you staying?" Nora asked Meryl as they sat in the visitors chair.

" Dad got me an apartment but it's still needs time to get it, umm, one week maybe. So, staying in hotel till then." She said and Nora nodded.

" How do you all know her?" I asked them.

" First of all we are neighbour in Sydney and then we all attended the same school, highschool and college." Nora said smilingly. Now I got it.

" OK, let's finish our first task now." I said and they all nodded.

My lawyer that read the contract papers to all and we discussed about the conditions. Meryl is very co-operative. I just was thinking if she alone can handle all. There is a lot of things to do.

Then we signed the contract as Meryl said she doesn't have any problem with the condition, she is all OK with them. So, we decided to start work from the next day but Meryl wanted to see the current position, how bad it is and how much work is still left.

We all know it's huge. I don't know how will she react about it. But still if she wants see it we have to show her. She is the one and only hope now. Besides, I need to complete my other projects too, can't stay all the time with fashion house. I saw Nora, Hugh and Dean looking at one another. They were confused.

" Well, people? Will you show me or am I going to be paid without any works? I don't have any problem though, I will enjoy the beautiful weather and places around Melbourne. " she said sarcastically.

" Actually, ummm......" Dean started.

" OK, come with us." Hugh said.

He just explained her actually what to do. I saw her eyes widened at once.

" Crazy people!!!! show me my work place." She said.

" But, Meryl. You must be tired. You need rest. Go today take rest we will talk tomorrow. " Hugh said.

" No tomorrow, it's today. There is not a single second to waste. You guys try to find some more designers too. I will handle it alone but still, if they are here they can suggest and find out mistakes easily. " she said and pulled her hair in a ponytail. They all nodded.

" Crazy people. " she mumbled again and I just smiled at this. Really, crazy.

This chapter is dedicated to : MyFancyEscape

To my jaani, Noorie. Ummmmmmmaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, love you my friend. 😘😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 2.9K 36
Book two of a different kind of fairy tale series (can be read as a stand-alone but I do suggest reading as a series) *His fangs came forward. "Mine...
339 58 23
Note: you do not have to be a Star Wars fan to enjoy this story! There are some references which will make the story more fun for even a casual Star...
121K 5K 39
A DARK ROMANCE. "It was at that moment she knew, the fact that no matter what he did, she'd still love him." - Finn Wolfhard was a shy boy, never o...