Hip Hop Affairs (BoyxBoy)

By PeopleSayQ

Money. Fame. Cars. Houses. Aubrey Graham aka Drake. What do they all have in common? These are all what A$AP... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 Part 1
Chapter 18 Part 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
The Misadventures of A$AP Rocky
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Thank You 💚

Chapter 26

4.8K 222 199
By PeopleSayQ

Above: A$AP Rocky guys! Happy belated birthday!! 😍❤🙌🎊🎉

WARNING: This chapter will get a little freaky. and GUYS! being that they are at a strip club, bare with me because I have no experience whatsoever.

QOTN: If you like watching the NBA who is your favorite team(s) and/or favorite player? Okay Enjoy!!

"YOU GUYS READY TO HAVE A GOOD TIME TONIGHT?!" Ferg yells into the mic.

"HELL YEAH!" The crowd screams back.

"GOOD! LET'S TURN THE FUCK UP Y'ALL! DJ DROP THE BEAT!" Ferg puts the mic down and Bottoms Up starts to play getting everyone lit. Ferg and I walk down from the platform to make our way out into the crowd.

"Yo, I can't believe you guys did this for me," I say to him.

"It's no problem, Rocky," he laughs. "You're like a brother to us, man. Well a son to Yams." We both laugh. "But we just wanted to surprise you with something on your glo day. Now go out there, have a good time, and live it the fuck up."

"Thanks, man," I say giving him a bro hug. "Don't get too fucking stoned now."

"I'm not. That's for Lou and Yams." We laugh again and make our way through the crowd to go meet up with the rest of the gang until I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I turn around and there's Rihanna standing in front of me.

"Hey, Ri," I say giving her a hug.

"Hey, Rocky. Happy birthday."

"Thanks, Ri. So how you'd get here?"

She laughs. "Ferg called me out here. Pretty much everyone here was in on the surprise party. He told me to be here at 9 and the party doesn't stop until whenever."

"Oh word?" I ask. "I may wanna kill them, but I gotta thank them later."

"Yeah. Well come on it's your birthday. Turn it. Oh and someone else is here for you," she smiles.

"Really? Who?" She doesn't say anything. She grabs my hand and leads me over to an area where there's a stripper shaking her ass in Wiz Khalifa's face. And right now he looks like he's hypnotized by the booty.

I would say hi, but I'll save it for later.

I look on front of Ri and see Nicki talking to some girl.

"Nicki, look who I brought," she sings. And right then Nicki looks up and her face lights up at me.

"ROCKYYY!!!" she screams getting up from her seat and jumps in my arms. "OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!"

I laugh and put her down. "Thanks, Nicki. I guess when you said you'll jump on me you actually meant it."

"Duh, Rocky. You know I lubb you."

"I love you too."

"Hey, Rocky," the girl Nicki was talking to says. "Happy birthday."

"Thank you. What's your name?"

"La'Britney or you can call me Brit." 

"Nice to meet you, Brit."

"YO ROCKY!" I hear Wiz yell coming towards me. "Hey happy birthday, nigga."

He gives me a bro hug and I return the favor. "Thanks, man."

"No problem. Yo, have you seen this stripper over here? You gotta check her out. Come on." He puts his arm around my neck and walks us over to the stripper.

Right when I get in front of the stage she comes down and starts shaking her ass in my face.

"Aye, give the birthday boy a little something special," I hear Wiz say.

She doesn't say anything but instead comes down off the stage, winks at me, and squats down in my lap. My eyes grow so wide as she puts her hands on the back of the chair and starts bouncing up and down in my lap.

"Damn, Rocky she's going," Nicki says as she puts some ones into the girl's g-string.

Next the stripper turns around and starts grinding her ass on me making everyone in the room go 'ooh'. I take out my ones and start putting them in her g-string making her twerk on me. I put them in her top and literally the whole room is screaming at what's happening.

When the show is over this girl, had ones all over her and some money even falling out. And she doesn't even pick it up, she gets starts to get back on stage until Nicki calls her over.

"Uh uh, come here, girl." The girl walks back down the steps and makes her way towards Nicki. I would stay, but I got the rest  of a party to enjoy.

Walking away from the show with Nicki, I go out into the crowd as the people are dancing to Hot In Herre.

"YO ROCKY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN!" The crowd of people say to me.

"Thanks y'all."

"HEY ROCKY!" Meek says coming up to me, or should I say stumbling. I know this nigga cannot be stoned already.

"Hey, Meek," I say giving him a bro hug. "What's good, man?"

"Nothing, much. Just enjoying this bomb ass party! Yo, have you seen Nicki?"

"Yeah, she's right in that space over there," I say pointing in the direction I just came from.

"Cool, thanks man. And happy birthday, bro."

"You're welcome," I say and he walks away. I walk over to other side of the room through the crowd trying to find another stripper until I feel a tap on my shoulder.

Turning around, my face is blank as I see who it is.

"Hey, Rocky," says Jhené.

"Hey Jhené," I say forcing a smile. Oh Lord help me please. But if she's here then I know this means Drake has to be here.

"Happy birthday."

"Thank you. I'm glad you came out."

"No problem. I really started not to because I'm busy with the EP but once Drake said it was your birthday party I had to come."

"That's cool, J. So is Drake here?"

"Yeah he's right over here. Come on." She latches onto my arm (which I really kinda minded but I don't want to be mean) and leads me to where he is.

Leading me to a corner where are sitting and talking with drinks in their hands, I hear people yell 'lookin' good A$AP" and "I see you with Jhené" and "don't take Drake's girl, nigga". The last one all I can do is laugh. Crazy how they say don't take his girl, but I'm taking her man.

I spot Drake sitting in a booth with a few other people talking.

Jhené and I walk over towards where he is and stop in front of the booth.

"Hey babe, look who I found?" she cheers. Drake looks up and once he sees me his eyes light up like Christmas lights.

"Yo, Rocky, happy birthday." He gets up from the booth to come give me a bro hug. I know he would like to actually hug me, but being that we are in public he would have to save that for later.

"Hey, Drake. Yo, I really thank y'all for coming out."

"Psh, nah it's no problem. Anything for a friend. And plus once I got the phone call from Yams telling me to come out here to surprise you I couldn't turn down the opportunity." 

"Again I thank y'all." Before I can continue Party Up (Up In Here) comes on and the whole club yells and starts getting real wild. 

"YO ROCKY!" I hear someone call my name. I turn around and there's La'Britney making her way through the crowd to get to me. 

"Yeah wassup Brit?"

"Oh um," she starts while messing with her fingers. "I just wanted to know if you wanted to dance with me."

"Yeah I'll dance with you, Brit."

"For real?" she perks up. "I mean great let's go." She grabs my hand and leads me into the crowd of people that are dancing. And not too much later I look and see Jhené is leading Drake into the crowd too. I don't want to say that he said yes to her just so he can keep an eye on me, but I feel that's the idea. Oh well he's just gonna have to watch Brit and I dance together. 

I'm singing along, Brit's singing along and everyone's singing along to the lyrics. This song is a classic right here. And of course there's a lot of bumping and grinding going on, but we are at a party and at a strip club so anything is bound to happen. 

Brit and I are really on the outskirts of the crowd dancing away to DMX. As lit as this song is I show off the best moves I can do by bending my knees getting down low and getting back up. 

"Oh I see you, Rocky," yells Brit over the music

"You know I try, girl," I yell leaning my shoulder over and swing my right arm.

She laughs. "But you know, being that this song is lit as hell you know I gotta do this." Brit pulls me closer to her and wraps my arms around her waist. I smile down at her and we start dancing close on each other, practically grinding. I rub my hands up and down her sides while her arms are wrapped around my neck. 

Brit kisses me on the cheek and gives a devious smirk making me wonder what she's gonna do next. Suddenly, she turns around in my arms, bends over, and starts grinding her ass against my dick. Of course this has happened plenty of times to me now, but I still looked surprised and in shock like this is my first time. I didn't expect this from Brit at all because this is my first time meeting her. And when she asked me to dance she acted so nervous and shy. The only thing running through my mind is damn

One guy from the crowd looks behind the girl he's dancing with and a smile forms on his face. 

"Aww shit, get some, Rocky," the dude says. The girl turns around and announces that I was getting grinded on by some girl. Next thing I know about half the crowd is looking in our direction. Everyone is cheering us on and hollering out 'get some' or 'get it, Rocky' or 'I see you, Brit'. I don't know what my mind is thinking, but I feel my hands grab her waist and I start thrusting myself on her like I'm fucking her. That's when crowd goes wild. I hear the Mob behind me shouting all happily and shit, probably excited that I'm finally turning up at the party. 

When the song is over, everyone goes back to dancing on their own and La'Britney gets up and faces me again. 

"Whoo! I didn't know you could do that, Rocky," she says fanning herself.

"Well you know when someone as pretty as you gets to grinding I can't control myself," I say spitting game at her. And when I say I can't control myself I mean I literally couldn't control myself. I was in the heat of the moment.

She laughs at what I said as I feel arms wrap around my neck and a hand on my shoulder. I look to my left and right to see Lou and Ferg standing on both sides of me. 

"NIGGA YOU TURNED UP FOR REAL!" yells Ferg.

"Got that right, I mean you literally had THE WHOLE CLUB LOOKING AT YOUUU!" Lou sings and nearly stumbles over on himself. Damn, I know he's drunk for sure. "Oh speaking of that song, I need to make a song request. I'll be back y'all."

"No wait, Lou. We'll play that song in a minute," Yams says grabbing him back. "It's time for the element of surprise." All the guys are cheering and I'm standing here wondering what the fuck do these guys have planned up their sleeves next. 

Next thing I hear is the music cut off and Illz is making an announcement from the DJ booth through the speakers. 

"ATTENTION Y'ALL! IT'S TIME WHERE WE TAKE A MOMENT TO CELEBRATE OUR NIGGA WHO'S BEEN HERE IN THE MOB SINCE DAMN NEAR THE BEGINNING! ON THE COUNT OF THREE WE'RE GONNA SING HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHILE THEY BRING THE CAKE OUT! 1, 2, 3!" The Mob sits me at a booth as the crowd sings happy birthday. I look to my left to see two possibly three people bringing out this big ass blue and white three layered cake with sparklers making the cake light up. 

Oh shit. I can't believe they really did this for me. 

The men set the cake down on the table and the crowd comes closer to the table while still singing happy birthday. I mainly see Nicki, Rihanna, Drake, Jhené, The Game, and Wiz at the front of the crowd. 

Once the singing dies down, the sparklers are still going and I know this means something else is about to happen. 

"YO WHEN CAN I DIG INTO MY FUCKING CAKE?!" I yell making everybody laugh. 

"WAIT ROCKY! BEFORE YOU DIG INTO THAT BIG ASS CAKE OF YOURS WE GOT ONE MORE SURPRISE! GUYS TAKE HIM TO THE MIDDLE OF THE FLOOR!" I get out the booth and the guys escort me to the middle of the dance floor and bring a chair for me to sit down in. 

After taking my spot, Illz tell some girls to come out. Waiting for the next surprise, the song Low comes on and the crowd starts to scream. All of the sudden the crowd makes a pathway for two girls coming through. Twelvyy hands me a bottle of Vodka. One sip and that shit was strong. The girls are right on me and one of them starts feeling all on me while the other starts shaking her ass in my lap. 

I take another sip as I pull the ones out of my pocket and start making it rain up in here.

"Yo, make it rain, Rocky," I hear Trey say. I start laughing as I continue doing my thing while taking another sip. I don't plan or intend on getting drunk, I just might be a little bit tipsy at the end of the night.

To end the strip show, both girls stand in front of me, taking off their tops, basically flashing their boobs in my face and that makes the crowd screams like no tomorrow.  I don't know how to feel about what just happened. All I know is the girl who was shaking her ass on my dick grabs the back of the chair and lands her body on my lap making me jerk up while the other girl kisses all on my face.

She pushes her boobs up in my face and I pour some vodka in her chest not caring whether it gets on my clothes or not. and doesn't because she sucks the alcohol from her chest while looking at me.

When she's done, she winks at me and so does the other girl before walking away and disappearing into the crowd.

"Happy birthday, Rocky," Illz says laughing.

~~~

After the strip show and eating a few pieces of cake, we all continue to dance the night away.

As I was watching some mixed girl do her thing on stage, I feel a vibration in my pocket. I pull out my phone and see I got a text from Drake.

Drake: Hey, Jhené had to leave and I was wondering if I could come back to your place.

This nigga here. I roll my eyes, but then I know there's no way I can deny him.

Me: Yeah

After giving him my address, the party goes on for another hour before we all head out.

Getting into the hummer, there's nothing but shouting and screaming at the top of our lungs because at this point everyone is either tipsy or so fucking drunk that they'll wake up in the morning with a hard ass hangover.

"YO TONIGHT WAS SO FUCKING TUNRT BRO!" Lou yells.

"THIS HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE BEST NIGHTS OF MY LIFE AND IT'S NOT EVEN MY BIRTHDAY!" Dom shouts.

"No y'all, some stripper gave me her number and guess who's getting some pussy later!" exclaims Yams.

I shake my head and laugh. "Y'all so fucking stupid," I say.

"Hey, we can't help it. But we all know that that show you got from those two girls was the highlight of the fucking night!" says Ferg.

"It was to be honest. And I mean the bitch literally landed in my lap. Y'all I thought I was getting ready to pass out!" I holler and we all get to laughing even harder and cheering like no tomorrow.

Dropping everyone off at their place, I'm the last one left. Feeling another vibrate I pull out my phone to see another text from  Drake.

Drake: I'm here. Are you at your place yet?

Me: No I'm almost there though

Drake: Okay cool

After receiving that last message, I feel the hummer stop. The driver opens up the door and I get out stumbling a little with him catching me.

"Do you need help getting to your place, sir?"

"No, I'll make it just fine," I say. I reach into my pocket and pull out some tip money from him.

"Oh no, I'm fine."

"Just take it. You deserved it after hauling me and my drunk ass friends around." He eventually accepts the money and we tell each other to have a good night.

Making my way back into the condominiums I text Drake.

Me: Hey where are you?

Drake: I'm on the floor you live at

I don't respond to him after that. I make my way towards the elevators stepping inside and making my way up the to 20th floor.

Stumbling a little off the elevator  and walking down the hallway I look for Drake, but he's no where to be found. I guess it was all a joke and he went back with Jhené.

Entering into my condo, I close the door behind me getting ready to lock it until there's a knock on the door.

I room my eyes and open it back up to see him standing there and the biggest smile on my face forms.

"Hey," I say.

"Hey, birthday boy."

"Come on in before someone sees you." I let him closing the door and turn around to see him holding something behind his back. "What the fuck do you have behind your back?"

"Oh this," he says revealing a long black box. "Oh it's nothing."

"Oh it's something," I say rushing to him trying to get the box only for him to hold it above his head.

"Nope, not until I get a kiss first." Here we go again. I give him a quick kiss and then reach for the box again only for him to still hold it above his head.

"Even though I can taste the alcohol on your breath, still I know you can do better than that." I grab his cheeks and give him a long passionate kiss on the lips.

The kiss goes from passionate to heated in about ten seconds. Drake's arms wrap around my waist as I put my hands on his shoulders.

I hear something drop to the ground and maybe it's my gift from him. But I could give two fucks about that gift. I'm possibly about to get some dick and nothing's stopping me.

I lead Drake to my room and we both fall on the bed with me on top. Without breaking the kiss we take off each other's shirts. I leave his lips and start making my way down his body. I unbuckle his pants and slide them down as far as I can before he kicks them off. Looking at the print in his boxers I lick my lips at it and reach down in his boxers. But before I pull it out I feel how thick he is and get to panicking internally immediately.

"Oh hell no. There's no way you're putting Godzilla in me yet."

He sits up from  the bed and looks at me like I've lost my mind.

"The fuck? Rocky are you serious?"

"Am I laughing? Hell yeah I'm serious. Fuck this. I'm just not ready, Drake." I get off him and straighten myself up. Sitting on the edge of the bed, I feel his hand on my shoulder rubbing it back and forth. 

I grab his hand saying, "I'm sorry. I didn't expect it but this was supposed to be the night we're supposed to do it and I fucking punk out of it like a bitch."

"Baby, don't say that about yourself. To be honest, I really came here to give you that gift but that kiss got so intense I thought we we're actually about to sex it up in here." We both laugh. "But Rocky, if you're not ready that's okay. I'll wait for you however long it takes."

I chuckle, "Yeah that's because you got Jhené to get some pussy from."

"True, but to be honest, Rocky," he starts. "The last time I had sex with Jhené was the week after we got together. That's why it took me until the morning to call you back."

I sigh. "I'm not surprised, Drake. I had a feeling you were fucking her." It's silent between us. As much as it hurts to hear this, at least he told the truth. Even if it has been three months but that's because I always forget to ask him about it.

"So were you fucking her because she's your girl or because you needed a nut?"

"I fucked her just because. I mean before that night I haven't slept with her since I met you and we both know how long that's been."

"You mean to tell me up until then you haven't fucked her in almost a damn year?"

"Yeah, that's because I've been busy and she's been busy. Then when she brought it up, I started to decline because of you. But I didn't want her to get suspicious so that night we ended up sleeping together. But I'm not gonna lie, Rocky the whole time I was thinking about her being you."

"Are you serious, Drake?"

He chuckles. "I am, baby. And let me just say the things I was doing to her, I would do to you ten times harder."

I laugh. "In that case, I don't wanna know what you did with her so put your clothes back on before I get anymore ideas."

"Put my clothes back on? I should strip down naked so you can see what you're missing."

"Drake!" He puts his hands up in surrender and gets up to put his clothes back on. I would do the same, but it's my place.

"Oh before I get out of here..." he trails off as he goes into the living room and returns with the black box in his hand presenting it to me. "Happy birthday, baby."

I take the black box from his hand and open it up to see a medium length gold chain.

"Oh shit, Drake. Thank you so much," I say getting up from the bed and giving him a hug.

"You're welcome. I know it's not anything special but-"

"But it's the thought that counts. Thanks again, babe."

"No problem, Rocky," he smiles. "Well I guess I should be heading out."

"You don't wanna spend the night?"

"Damn, I wish I could, but I gotta be out first thing in the morning back to LA."

"Alright," I say looking down. He picks my chin up and kisses me.

"Hey, it'll be alright. You know I'm always gonna see you."

"Yeah."

"Of course. I'll see you around, baby." He kisses me on last time. 

And this time this kiss lasted long, before he was out the door just like that.

Thinking about what just happened even though he thought it but didn't want to say it, I guess he was right about me not being able to handle it. 

And he didn't even put it inside me. 

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒💗💗💗💖💖💖💕💕💓💓💟💟❤❤❤🙌🙌🙏🙏🙏🙏😁😁😀😀😀😆😆😆😉😉😊😊😋😋😋😋😘😘😘😚😚😙😙🤗🤗😍😍😍😍💘💘💘💝💝💕💞💞💞💞💙💙💚💚💚💛💛💛💜💜💜💜🌹🌹🌹🍑🍑🍑🍎🍎🍏🍏🍏🍓🍓🍓🍇🍇🍇🍇🍉🍉🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

Hello people of Wattpad! Here is chapter 26 of Hip Hop Affairs! I hope you all enjoyed it! If you did, you know what to do. If not then that's on you.

So I would ask how did you like this chapter, but hey you know express yourself in the comments. Let me know what you thought.

But I will say I thought this party was pretty epic. And for him being only 24 (at the time?) dang. You got some good friends, Rocky. 😆

Okay so my topic(s) of the day go to basketball season, O'Dell Beckham Jr. and Drake

So basketball season has officially started and I want to know who is your favorite team(s) if you are a basketball fan or like watching it as questioned above. And/Or who is your favorite player. I will say for me I still like the Dallas Mavericks because they are the hometown team, but my favorite player I gotta say Kyrie Irving.

Now next topic goes to O'Dell Beckham Jr.  I have no news on him I just think he's cute and I have this gif I've been meaning to share.

And here's Drake since his birthday was this past Monday. 🎉🎊 Happy belated birthday!

So that's all my topics for the day. If any of you are from the states of Oklahoma, North or South Dakota, shoutout to y'all! Thank you for the support and I love you all! 💞

It is 10:06 p.m. in La La Land so as I always say:

Vote, comment, spread the word, gotta be sick of this guy pull up skrrr get in the ride, and HASTA PRONTO!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 655 25
Ayan's dream has always been to be a songwriter and singer, but he was forced to take over as the CEO of his mother's record company when she passed...
5.4K 294 8
"I kissed a boy just to start shit," he murmured into my ear, nibbling on the lobe slightly, just enough to set my deepest desires aflame. I squirme...
81.5K 2.2K 48
Meet Aubrey and Adrianne they both come from different worlds. He's one of the biggest rappers on the planet and she's a hustler that works at an rea...
117K 4.8K 189
The terms of his contract are binding... Destiny Richards is a fourth-year journalism student at Howard University. One chance encounter with a forme...