Hip Hop Affairs (BoyxBoy)

By PeopleSayQ

Money. Fame. Cars. Houses. Aubrey Graham aka Drake. What do they all have in common? These are all what A$AP... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 Part 1
Chapter 18 Part 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
The Misadventures of A$AP Rocky
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Thank You πŸ’š

Chapter 23

5.1K 231 240
By PeopleSayQ

Above: A gif of Drake and his smile. 

WARNING: You guys may dislike me for the time being. 😁 Enjoy!

Harlem, New York

I've been back in New York for almost a week now. Spending time with Drake is what I feel I needed. And especially after we made it official, it was worth going down to LA. The Fourth of July was fun, but the days I spent with Drake alone after were great. 

Since being back in my home state, I felt I was ready to return to the studio and talk to the Mob. After I talked to them about everything that happened, it was all settled and we went back to conducting business working on my album and the mixtape.

I said I scheduled Kendrick after the fourth so as of now he's on his way to the studio to lay down his verse for the song.

"Yo I can't believe K-Dot is on his way here. And to work with you, Rocky," Lou says happily. "Man I'd be dying."

I laugh. "Man shut the fuck up over here sounding like a fangirl."

"And how do you know what the fuck that means?" He asks looking me up and down. "Man you got some fruit in you?"

"Some fruit? Hell nah man. It's 2012 that word gets passed around like a joint."

"Whatever, man. But you talking about me? I know you acted like me when you heard that Drake found out about you and wanted to take you on tour with him." I freeze. He's right, but he can't know about everything that happened afterwards.

"Yeah, you right. I can't talk but it's just to mess with you man. We need some bright spirits around here, man."

"Then why don't you drink up?"

"Not those spirits, dumbass," I say laughing harder.

We continue messing around for a bit up until Nast comes into the room with a 40 in his hand.

"Yo Rocky, Kendrick's here."

"Cool, send him on in." He calls Kendrick from the doorway and soon he comes up the stairs giving Nast a bro hug.

"Hey Kendrick," I standing up to give him a bro hug and Lou does the same. "Wassup man?"

"Ahh no shit, nigga," he says laughing and then takes a look at Lou. "Who's this?"

"Oh this is Lou, he's a manager to us," I introduce.

"Nice to meet you man."

"You too."

"So Kendrick ready to work on this track?" I ask.

"Hell yeah let's get this shit on the road. I know this track gonna be fire as hell." We all laugh and Lou and Nast leave the room to let us work.

Sitting down at the soundboard pulling up the track on my phone Kendrick makes more conversation.

"So how you've been since the party, A$AP?"

"I've been good. You know just working on my shit. What about you?"

He sighs happily making me look at him strange. "I think I'm in love man." My mouth flies open and it feels like it's about to hit the fucking ground.

"Bro are you fucking serious?"

"Yeah I'm serious."

"Who is she? Wait is this the girl you fucked back when we were on tour?"

He kisses his teeth. "Hell nah man. She was a groupie. This girl I knew her back in high school."

"Aww man," I gush. "What's her name man?"

"Whitney Alford."

"That's sweet, man. A high school sweetheart. Well I got the track. Let me play it." He agrees and I play the track. Soon as it comes on he's already nodding his head to the beat.

"Damn, A$AP I'm liking this already." 

"Thanks," I laugh. Since I already have Drake's voice on the track I know where I want Kendrick. I point out on the song where I want him and he approves. 

Cutting off the song, he's more excited about this song than me. "Hell yeah, A$AP I would love to get on this track with you and Drake. You got anybody else in the works?"

"Yeah I'm trying to get 2 Chainz right now. Or should I say Drake is trying to get him for me."

"Oh word? I know his album just dropped and all but he shouldn't be too busy right now. The only thing occupying his schedule right now is appearances and I know he's performing at VMAs but I don't think they've started rehearsal yet being that it's still early July."

I shake my head. "Nah, they haven't started yet. I should know because I'm supposed to be performing with Rihanna this year."

"Yo, congratulations, man," he says giving me a bro hug.

"Thanks."

"No problem and you're working with Rihanna? Oohwee I would love to squeeze all on that ass," he says imagining grabbing her ass by making squeezing gestures with his hand. "I saw you two dance together at Drake's party. I think you guys would make a nice couple."

If he only he knew that me getting with Rihanna is never going to happen. And that I'm already seeing somebody.

I chuckle. "Thanks, man, but I see her as a friend only." 

"Oh okay, I see, Rocky. You fucking so many girls you ain't ready to settle down yet huh?" he laughs and I "laugh" along with him.

"Nah, man it's not that. Besides I already got my eyes on someone else," I say. Technically it's true, but I'm not about to tell him straight up who anytime soon. 

"Really?" he says looking surprised. "Who?"

"Wait a minute, how did we get on this? Shouldn't we be working on the song?" 

"Man, I see you trying to change the subject. Play the track again so I can feel of it. And then you're telling me who you got yo' eye on."

"Cool," I laugh and play the track for him again. The part where I want his verse is done and I cut the song off right there. "You got it?"

"Yeah. Let me just write it on my phone and then we'll see how it sounds." Agreeing to the plan, it doesn't even take him ten minutes before he's already written his verse. 

"Yo, you finished that quick?"

"Yeah, man. Meeting with Snoop Dogg, he says if you can't write a verse in under twenty minutes then you not ready for this industry. And I believe that to be true."

"I gotta agree with him on that," I say. "Let me hear what you got." He nods and takes a deep breath before spitting his verse.

Yeah hoe this the finale

My pep talk turn into a pep rally

Say she's from the hood but she live inside the valley now

Vacate in Atlanta, then she going back to Cali (umm)

Listening at his verse, it is bomb as hell. I'm glad Kendrick could be on this track. His flow and his style is on point for the song and since he's at the end of the song, he knows he has to go out with a bang and his verse is exactly what it does. 

Kendrick is almost done with his verse until I hear my phone ring. I ignore and let it ring sending it to voicemail. But less than a minute later, the phone rings again and at this point Kendrick is done.

"You can get that. I'm sure it's important if they're calling twice. I can wait," he says. I'm glad he understands because I pull out my phone immediately thinking it's Drake calling. But it's not.

It's Iggy.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Guess who's in town?" she asks excitedly. I look at the date on my phone and see it is July 10th, the day she's supposed to be in New York. To be honest, I totally forgot, but good thing for me I don't have anything planned while she's here but to be in the studio.

I laugh. "Hey Iggy, glad you're finally here."

"Me too. Even though it's for business but I'm glad to be back here. Especially to see you so we can hang out one day."

"Yeah. What days are you busy?"

"Just the first two days and then the last day I'm available for us," she says so smoothly, almost like in a flirtatious tone.

"Okay Iggy, just let me know when you're ready because I have some great hangout spots for us."

"Cool," she says and then I hear someone in the background calling her name. "I gotta go. My manager's calling me. Talk to you later, Rocky."

"Bye, Iggy," I say and we both hang up the phone. Returning to Kendrick and sitting down in my original spot, I see him smiling and winking at me a few times.

"Nigga, you cannot wink good at all," I say making us laugh. "And what the hell you over here looking all giddy for?"

"So Iggy is the one you didn't want to tell me about huh?" 

"Huh?" I say confused.

"So you got your eye on Iggy?" I wish I could tell him, but I'm not ready. And I know springing my current situation with Drake would be a major shock to him.

So instead, I do what Ferg does best. "Yeah man," I lie. "I've had my eye on her for a minute. She's in town and wants to hang out."

"Hmm "hangout" or a date?"

I kiss my teeth. "Nah, it's hanging out. But I would like to take her on a date one day."

"I know you guys are busy and you probably don't wanna hear any advice or shit from me, but why don't you ask her when you guys hang out? If you've had her eye on her for a while then why not? Don't be a bitch, Rocky."

We both laugh. "Ain't nobody being a bitch. But I'll think about." 

"Yeah plus you know what she said about me," he smiles.

"What did she say about you?" I ask being curious.

"She said she really likes me."

I kiss my teeth as I push his arm playfully while we both laugh. "Boy, hush. I know she was talking about your music. Over here trying to start some mess."

"Yeah, you know I'm just fucking with you, A$AP."

"You know it's all good. Now let's get back to this track and you laying your verse down."

"Okay, but are you ever going to ask her on a date?"

"I'll think about it."

~~~

Returning home straight from the studio I head right for my bedroom and plop down on the bed. The session with Kendrick didn't last long at all. After he laid down his verse, we talked for a bit but then he had to go off on another business adventure. Now all I need is 2 Chainz and then this track and the video will be ready to go.

Speaking of 2 Chainz, I haven't talked to Drake at all day. Being that I have never been in a relationship before, I don't know if you call your partner everyday. But I have taken the risk to not call him everyday, but today I just need to talk to him, especially because I want to let him know how the song is going and to tell him about Iggy. 

I don't want to hide something like that from him. Iggy and I going out may spread to the media and I don't want him to think I'm keeping secrets from him, even though he can't talk for himself.

Picking up the phone, I find Drake's name and press on his name letting it dial. After a few times he doesn't pick up and I hang up the phone. As much as I don't want to think the worst, he's probably fucking Jhené right now.

And as wrong as it is on his part, it's wrong on my part to be fucking with somebody who was already in a relationship before I came in.

~~~

Today is Iggy's last day in New York and I know I've got to make her day good. The weather is nice outside so being with me and hanging around New York, this day can't get any better. 

Getting dressed for the day out I hear my phone. I'm sure it's Iggy telling me she's ready for me to pick her up from wherever. Walking from in front of the mirror to the bed to get my phone, I don't look at the caller ID and answer quickly.

"Hey, are you ready?" I ask.

"Uh hey, Rocky, ready for what?" I hear Drake ask. Oh shit.

"Hey Drake, um, I thought you were Iggy."

"Iggy?" he asked confused. "Iggy Azalea?" 

"Nah, Iggy Pop, yes Iggy Azalea, Drake."

"You guys are just hanging out right?" 

"Oh, is somebody jealous?" 

He kisses his teeth. "Man, ain't nobody jealous, Rocky. In fact, you two go out and have a great time." 

"Thanks, Drake. We're actually going out on a date."

It takes him a moment to answer back. I know this nigga is jealous. "Really? A date? At one in the afternoon?" 

"Today's her last day here. She leaves tonight so yes we're going on a date at one in the afternoon."

"Well you know what, you two go out and have your perfect little date," he says and I can hear the venom in his voice. It makes me want to bust out laughing in his face. "But just know you're mine, A$AP."

"And I thought you were Jhené's," I retort back. 

"Nah, you're mine, and I'm more yours than anything." 

"Mmhmm, you mean that, Drake?"

"Of course, Rocky. And don't forget that ass is mine too." I bust out laughing and right when he says that, I hear my phone beep letting me know I got another call coming in. 

"Hey Drake, I gotta call coming in."

"Okay, I'll talk to you later, Rocky. Don't forget now." 

"Get off the line, Drake," I laugh again and switch the call over to see that Iggy's calling.

"Hey, Iggy." 

"Hey, Rocky. I'm ready to go."

"Cool, where are you?" I ask grabbing what I need before I head out. 

"I'm here by Central Park."

I smile. "Cool. As a matter of fact stay there because that's our first destination on our fun day."

"Fun day huh?" she laughs.

"Yeah."

"Alright, can't wait for you to get down here." 

"Good, I'll see you in about fifteen-twenty minutes, Iggy." After saying bye I hang up, and head out of my place to meet Iggy.

~~~

Central Park

Driving down to Central Park was not bad at all. But it's where to park that's the hassle. I end up parking at a near by parking garage and making my way to walk from there. Walking down to Central Park is not bad at all. I mean I did have some fans recognize me and stop me for photos and autographs, but it didn't take too long. 

Making my way to the pond, I see blonde hair sitting on a park bench and I know that has to be her. To surprise her, I sneak up behind her and tap her on the shoulder making her jump and turn around.

"Dammit, Rocky," she laughs. "You scared me. I thought I was going to have to fight somebody."

I keep on laughing even harder. "Honestly Iggy, it was funny seeing you jump like that." 

"Ha ha, Rocky. Thanks to you the day is ruined. I'm going back," she says and turns away from  me slowly about to walk away from me until I run up to her and wrap my arms around her waist, something I shouldn't have done but it's too late now.

"No, Iggy, come back. I'm sorry. Please stay, this our fun day," I beg.

I can feel her smirking before she turns around my arms. "I knew I could get you to beg, Rocky." 

I unwrap my arms around her waist and kiss my teeth at her. "Oh Iggy, you trippin'."

"Ain't nobody trippin'," she says mocking me. "Says the one who decided on nearly giving me a hear attack." 

"Alright, no more surprises for the rest of the day unless they're good. Okay?" 

She nods her head in agreement. "Cool. And by the way I like your arms around my waist."

I smirk. "Oh like this?" I question doing it again. I hate I have to do this, but I don't want to be mean to her. Or make her jump to conclusions. 

"It can be just one arm though," she says removing my right arm from her body and then I stand on the right side of her.

"So where do you wanna go first? Are you hungry?" 

"Nah, I just had brunch. But you lead the way since you know more about New York City than I do." 

"Alright then, so if I drag you to a well-known brothel around here then what do you say to that?"

"Ha, don't do it."

"Psh, you know I'm just messing with you, girl. So since you say you're not hungry, first stop, the Central Park Zoo."

~~~

So far today has been a good day with Iggy. After going to the Central Park Zoo, Iggy's driver took us down to the Hudson River to take a boat ride that I rented for us last minute. While on the boat ride we stopped on Liberty Island to see the Statue of Liberty. Then soon after I took her shopping and currently we are at a restaurant called Junior's Restaurant.

Even though I've gotten to know a little something about her back when were at Cielo and the same goes for her, but hanging out with her today I've gotten to know a little more about her plus the other way around with her. Of course I haven't told her the deepest darkest secrets of my past other than me being homeless. I just tell her about how I got discovered and my experience in the industry.

"Rocky, this is so darn good," she says eating her cheesecake.

"I can tell it's good to you. You're tearing it up," I laugh.

"I can't help it," she says with a mouthful of chocolate swirl cheesecake.

"It's all good. Eat up. Get you that New York experience."

"Seriously all the while I've been here I've never thought about trying New York cheesecake. And I hear that's what New York is known for."

"Mmhmm that and its pizza."

"I thought that was Chicago?" she questions.

"Oh girl," I express dramatically. "Next time you come into town you've got to try the New York pizza. I can't believe I didn't take you to Joe's Pizza."

She laughs. "It's cool. Next time I'm in town I'll remember to stop by. And you know call you up and take you with me."

"Mmhmm you better," I say. "Or you know that could be the location of our first date."

She stops laughing and looks at me with an uncertain look to her.

"Wait what?"

"What I mean is, I'm wondering if you would like to go out on a date with me next time you're in town or maybe if I come to where you are." I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm seriously asking her on a date. And Kendrick has part of to do with the reason. But it's mainly because of an image I have to maintain for the media.

"Oh Rocky, I mean I would love to go on a date with you. But are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. Why do you ask?"

"No reason," she says. 

"No, I just want to know why."

"Well if you insist," she pauses before she continues speaking. "I know today is supposed to be a little hang out day. But how about we consider this day a date instead?" 

That's the only thought that is running through my mind. I did not expect this at all. Shit, today was supposed to remain a hangout day, but I now know she sees otherwise. And I don't want to be mean to her so I only follow in with her idea.

"Yeah today can be like a date. I bet it's because you're going to be busy and you don't when's the next time you're going to be in town huh."

"Exactly, Rocky. See you get me."

I smirk. "You know I try," I say laughing. 

Suddenly she looks at the time on her phone and looks to be in a rush. "I know my plane doesn't leave until tonight and I don't want this day to end but I gotta go. I gotta finish packing." 

"Well slow your road girl, I'll get you out of here. Just take that cheesecake to go." Doing exactly what I say, she packs up her cheesecake while I pack up the rest of my food and we're on our way back to the location where I parked. 

The car stops in front of my car and before I step out the ride, she grabs me back and hugs me.

"Thank you much, Rocky for showing me New York. I know I cut this day short, but I've got to thank you again."

"It's all good. Just next time you're in town we can hang out again."

"Fine by me." She stares at me and I stare at her before she kisses me on the cheek and for what felt like a minute too before she pulls away. "I'll see you later, Rocky."

"See ya, Iggy" I say taking my things before hopping out the car heading to mine as I watch the driver take her away. 

~~~

Walking into my place, I set my things down by the bed and lay back on it as I pick up my phone and dial his number.

And on the second ring he picks up. "Hello?"

"So you wanna hear about my day or nah?"

He laughs. "As long as nothing serious went down then I'll hear it out."

"Trust me nothing serious happened at all."

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒😃😃😃😉😉😉😄😄😄😏😏😘😚😜😜😁😁😁😊❤❤❤💙💙💙💙💜💜💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💓💓💕💕💖💖🍟🍟🍟🍔🍔🍔🍔🍏🍏🍏🍎🍎🍎🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍓🍓🍓🍍🙌🙌🙌🙌🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙏🙏🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

Hello people of Wattpad! Here is chapter 23 of Hip Hop Affairs! I hope you all enjoyed it. If you did, you know what to do. If not then that's on you.

So I said you guys may dislike me for the time being because of the day Rocky spent with Iggy since most you don't like her. But I know you guys like me anyways because I did put Drake in here. 😁 so that should save my behind. Haha well anyway of course express yourself in the comments about this chapter. 

Ooh I did say I would try to get one last update in before I have to go back to school so GO ME!👏👏 because guys I go back to school on Monday so this may the last update  for the stories I'm working on now for a minute. But I know you guys will understand.

So I have no topic of discussion for the day except GO Team USA! I'm seriously proud of us in the Olympics right now. And to think I wasn't going to watch it all, but now I'm really enjoying it.

Oh! A gif of Kendrick Lamar down below since he has graced us with his appearance once again. 

Lastly shout out to my readers who are in the states of Alabama and Mississippi! Thank you! I love you all! 💕

It is 8:07 p.m. here in La La Land. So as I always say:

Vote, comment, spread this around, I said yooo tell them girls I wanna meet up, and HASTA PRONTO!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 664 26
They've been best friends since her freshman and his junior year of high school. Aubrey dropped out his senior year and is now the most known drug lo...
5.1M 161K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
73.9K 2.4K 31
A FabulousPearl Productionβ„’ Copyright 2016Β© Something so small as a facebook message can become something so big and change a girl's life. Everything...
4.7K 281 8
"I kissed a boy just to start shit," he murmured into my ear, nibbling on the lobe slightly, just enough to set my deepest desires aflame. I squirme...