Hip Hop Affairs (BoyxBoy)

By PeopleSayQ

Money. Fame. Cars. Houses. Aubrey Graham aka Drake. What do they all have in common? These are all what A$AP... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 Part 1
Chapter 18 Part 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
The Misadventures of A$AP Rocky
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Thank You 💚

Chapter 20

5.9K 268 140
By PeopleSayQ

Above: Toronto Kingdom, Drake's other living space.

WARNING: This is a long chapter word count wise. Enjoy.

Toronto, Canada

Since New York City is not that far away from Toronto, the plane ride took only about one hour. After I get off the the plane I see Drake sent me a car that might as well be a limo based on its size. I chuckle because this nigga treats me like a king. Not that I mind it though.

After getting in the car, the driver says the drive should take about twenty minutes. I wonder what his house looks like because I've been wanting to know for a minute. It probably beats out his other houses.

When I feel the car pull up to the driveway, I roll down the window and the only word I can think in my mind is damn. This man lives in a fucking castle. No wonder he calls it Toronto Kingdom because this house does beat out all his other ones. As huge as this place is, I don't understand how he doesn't get lost.

There's a grand, black gate surrounding the place and once the driver tells Drake through the speaker that I'm here, the gate automatically opens and we roll in.

I feel my phone vibrate and I pull it out to see a text from Drake.

Drizzy: Tell the driver when he takes your luggage out that you got it and I'll take it from there

I look at him confused but I text back okay anyway.

Soon as the car stops, I get out and so does the driver. He gets my luggage from the trunk and is about to take it into the house until I tell him what Drake has told me to do.

"I can take it from here," I say.

"Are you sure about that?" he asks.

"Yeah I got it. Thanks, man." He shrugs his shoulders and sets my stuff down in the porch. And right then is when Drake comes outside.

"Thanks, Quan. Here you go," he says and hands him his pay.

"Thank you, Drake," he replies collecting his money. "You two have a nice time and I'll see you two later," he says and then walks away after we say bye.

Drake turns to me smiling making me smile back at him. "Hey, Rocky," he says giving me a hug and me returning the favor.

"Hey, Drizzy," I say making us laugh as we pull away.

"Oh so it's Drizzy now, huh?" he grins.

"Yeah, that's who you are in my phone," I respond.

"Well not that I don't like it. But do you know what you can change it to?"

I look at him crazy. "What?"

"Big. Daddy. Drake. Or you know what daddy will do." I kiss my teeth as he laughs and I push him playfully.

"How many times have I told you I'm not calling you that?"

"And how many times have I told you you're going to be shouting that to the heavens one day as I'm thrusting in-"

"DRAKE SHUT THE HELL UP!" I holler covering my ears making him laugh even harder.

I shake my head at him. "Can we go inside? I've been wanting to see this palace for a while now."

"Yeah, come on so you can see Toronto Kingdom," he says when he's done laughing.

I start to grab my stuff until he puts his hand on my chest and grabs it for me. "Why do you think I told him to tell you that you got it?" I have a confused look on my face until I shrug it off and open the door for him as we walk in. When I stand in the doorway and take a look at what's in front of me, all I can say is damn again.

"Damn, Drake."

"You like, huh?" All I can do is nod my head to his question. "I'll give you a tour, Rocky. Come on let me show you what room you're staying in." Now he does have stairs in this house of course but he has an elevator that we take instead. I swear one more damn out of me and I'll sound like Florida Evans.

Once we step off the elevator and walk down the halls, I look around and see plenty of doors and the hallway is lit up. This shit can't be real. I feel like I'm in a fucking movie about royalty or something like that.

When we stop in front of a door, I open it for him. We both walk in and I'm guessing this is the master bedroom because this room is huge. It looks like it's about half the size of Yams' apartment. And he's letting me stay in a room this big? I must really be special to him. Unless it's because I haven't seen the other rooms yet.

"Wow, Drake," I say still standing close to the door looking around as he settles my luggage on the floor. "This room is nice my nigga."

He chuckles. "Thanks, A$AP. Come on in." I walk in to do some more snooping around. I happen to look at the closet and open up the doors to see it's a walk-in, but they're clothes already in here. Now, I'm confused.

"Yo Drake?" I ask looking back to see him sitting on the bed.

"Yeah, A$AP?"

"Is someone else staying here with us or are you running out of room to store your clothes?" I laugh.

"No," he says shaking his head. "This is my bedroom and you're sleeping in here with me." I take in the words he just said. Me sleep with him? In the same room? I take a good look around to see there's only large bed in here.

"You sure about that Drake?"

He gets up from the bed and wraps his arms around my waist. "Yes, I'm sure about this, Rocky. You don't want to stay in here?"

"Nah Drake, I do. It's just we're not officially together or anything so I wouldn't want sharing a room together to be awkward."

"Come on, if I thought it was going to be awkward you would be in another room down the hall."

"Alright," I sigh "I'm staying."

"Good because if you said no I would've locked you in here and punish that ass."

I playfully push him away from me. "Punish my ass nothing." We both laugh. "Oh and thanks for bringing my luggage up."

"No problem," he says "although I never really did get a tip for it." I roll my eyes and kiss him on the cheek. "Nah, I need a bigger tip than that." I give him a quick kiss on the lips. "Bigger." I kiss him on the lips and this time for a minute, which turns passionate quickly.

We pull away and we both have a smile on our face. "Now that was a great tip. But I was talking about a monetary tip of one thousand dollars, Rocky."

"Boy, you are worth millions of dollars and you want a one thousand dollar tip?" I ask jokingly. "Uh uh, I'm staying in a hotel. I'll find a way there."

I slowly walk to get my luggage until he talks. "No, Rocky," I feel his arms wrap from behind me. "No, I was only kidding. I'm pretty sure you know, but you are not staying in a hotel." I laugh as he plants kisses on my neck. But then the feeling turns into something good making my eyes close tight because this is turning me on.

"Mmm Drake," I moan. "If you don't stop kissing me on my neck something's going down for real."

He stops for a moment. "What if I want something to happen?" he asks. I turn around with his arms still around me. The both of us staring at one another. I don't know what comes over me but I kiss him hard. Our heads tilt as I feel him bite my lip making my moans louder. I don't know how he does it, but he lifts me off the ground as we're still kissing, my legs wrap around his waist. I feel him walk over to the bed and we both fall on top of it.

His lips leave mine and make their way back down my neck.

"Oh my- Drake!" I nearly holler. The feeling of pleasure and ecstasy has officially returned. He takes off my shirt as I take off his and lips make their way down my body. I run my hands over his shoulders feeling the tattoos he has.

His hands are on the button of my pants. He unbuttons them about to pull the zipper and take them off until a phone rings.

We groan as we both realize it's Drake's phone. He pulls it out of his pocket and looks at the caller ID.

"It's Jhené," he says.

"Then answer it! Shit, she's still your girlfriend." He rolls his eyes and sighs before answering the phone.

"Hey baby," he answers with fake smile on his face making me laugh silently.

He sits up on the bed and pulls me up with him placing me on his lap. I really don't want to listen to their conversation despite that he really doesn't want to talk to her. But then I have to remember they're the main couple while I'm the unofficial side piece.

While he's still talking to her his hand rubs my waist, which feels good until he moves lower. I slap his hand away only for him to smirk at me and put his hand back in that spot. I grab his hand whispering for him to stop (when I really don't want him to) only for him to shake my hand away and keep rubbing lower and lower until his phone lets him know he has another call coming in.

"Hold on Jhené I got another call coming." He holds the phone away from him to see who's calling before switching lines. "Hey 40." All I hear is an 'okay' and an 'mhm' from him before he switches back to Jhené telling her he had to go. Soon as he hangs up he tells me to get up.

"Who was that?" I ask putting my shirt back on and fixing my clothes.

"That was 40," he says doing the same. "He's going to help us with the track you got."

"Really? Oh that's cool. Is he good?"

He laughs. "Good? Rocky trust me you're going to love him." When we fix our clothes he tells me 40's outside and calls security to buzz him. I start walking towards the door before he pulls me back by my arm and wraps one arm around my waist while the other is still with his phone talking to security. As soon as the call ends he puts his phone back in his pocket wrapping his other arm around my waist and us staying like this.

I smile at him. "What man? Oh let me guess, you just like looking at me right?"

"Yeah that and this." He kisses my lips right quick making my smile even wider than before. "By the way we're gonna finish what we started."

I kiss my teeth smirking at him. "Man whatever."

"Trust me, Rocky. It's going to be soon."

"Mmmhmm yeah. I'll hold you to it," I say in a sarcastic tone when really I am holding him to that.

"Yeah, come on, 40 probably thinks I'm torturing him by having him wait outside." He undoes his arms as I walk towards the door and open it with him following behind me.

We both walk downstairs to the front and Drake opens the door to reveal a man who's the nearly the same complexion as Drake. He's also bald, has a short beard, wears glasses and is smaller in frame compared to both Drake and I.

He walks in and greets Drake by giving him a bro hug and greeting me the same way.

"A$AP Rocky," he says. "Man, it's nice to finally meet you."

"You too," I say. "I heard you're real good at what you do."

"Ah I see Drake has been spreading the word around," he says making all three of us laugh. "Well I'm pretty sure what he says is true but I can show you better than I can tell you. You guys ready?" We both nod our heads and then make our way to Drake's music room.

As we make our way through the house to get to the room, Drake is standing between 40 and I having a conversation with him while I look at the house. I can't believe he lives in a house this big and all by himself. If I may say Drake has it going on right now.

Stopping in front of a door, Drake opens it for us to see and entire studio in here. We walk in and everything in here reminds me of the studio at A$AP Worldwide from the booth to the soundboard to the furniture.

"Oh my god, Drake. Yo this place is cool, man," I say.

"Thanks," he says taking a seat in front of the soundboard next to 40.

"So, A$AP Rocky," 40 calls me out. "You got the track?"

"Yeah let me hook it up," I say hooking up my phone to the soundboard and pulling up the track. I swear I can feel Drake looking at my ass again but I'm not about to sweat it. "Y'all want me to go ahead and play it? You know I can work a soundboard."

Drake chuckles. "Yeah play it, Rocky." It takes me a few seconds to get the board right before we hear the the track booming through the speakers. I look between me and see 40 and Drake nodding their heads to the beat.

Towards the end of the track I cut it off and face them both. "So I see you guys like it?"

"Yeah," they both say.

"And you want Drake on this track?" 40 asks. "Then you got the right guy." Drake and I both chuckle. "Do you have your hook?"

"Yeah and I can spit it right quick."

"That's just what I was about to ask you. Go ahead." Right whenhe says that, I start spitting the hook.

I love bad bitches that's my fuckin' problem

And yeah I like to fuck I got a fuckin' problem

And then I repeat the same two lines two more times until I stop. 40 nods his head while Drake sits there smiling at me.

"Yeah, Rocky, I like the hook. It's raunchy, edgy, but there's something missing," says 40.

"What's that?" I ask and then Drake chimes in.

"It's not done, or at least it doesn't sound finished. To be honest you can't just end like that. You have to make it end strong before it can lead into the next verse."

"What he said," says 40. "Hold up, I got to use the restroom right quick. I'll be back." He gets up and leaves out the studio leaving just me and Drake.

As soon as we hear the door close, Drake grabs my waist and pulls me into his lap.

"What boy?" I ask laughing.

"You know I really like this track right?" he asks.

I chuckle. "Yeah I know you do. Shouldn't you be working on your verse right now?"

"I should, but I got it already."

"You do? Man, alright. We gon' see about that."

"Alright, you gonna see that's one of the advantages of working with Big Daddy Drake."

I lean away from him. "Man, if you don't stop calling yourself that."

"You know it's true though."

"Whatever, nigga," I say and grind my ass on his lap to play with him one good time making him moan before getting up. Laughing at him, he tries to grab me back but 40 walks back into the room.

"Ahh much better," says 40. "So Drake have you-" he cuts off his own sentence by having a confused look on his face and leaning his head sideways. I'm confused too until I follow 40's eyes and see he's looking at the bulge in Drake's pants.

"Uh, Drake? Are you alright down there?" he asks.

"What are you-" Drake looks down at his own lap and sees his hard on making me turn my head to keep me from laughing out loud.

"Oh shit, my bad, 40. I didn't mean for you to see that," he says blushing and grabbing one of the pillows from the couch to cover his lap with.

"Oh it's fine. I'm pretty sure you miss Jhené and you were just thinking about her eh?" he asks elbowing Drake a few times and Drake just cheeses making me snicker even harder.

"Yeah 40, you already know how it is, man," he says.

"Yeah I definitely get it, Drake. I can understand," I say messing with him and I can see the anger in his face.

40's still laughing. "Yeah Drake it's cool. You know guys just being guys. So do you have your verse yet or written it down?"

"I have it, but it's not written. Yo Rocky can you hand me the pencil and pen on the couch?" I don't understand why he couldn't get it while he was grabbing the pillow for his dick.

I get off of the soundboard, go over to the couch and bend down to pick it up. Before I can turn around I fell a slap on my ass making me gasp and turn around quickly looking pissed.

Drake is laughing while 40 is looking at Drake confused. He must've not have seen it because he phone is in his hand.

"Drake, I am going to fuck you up for this," I say angrily tossing him the pen and paper and take a seat between the two. 40 shakes his head returning to his phone while Drake is still laughing as he writes his verse.

It didn't even take him ten minutes for him to finish his verse. I look at him amazed because I thought he was joking.

"Damn boy," I say "you weren't kidding about the quickness."

"I told you, Rocky," he grins. "Let me spit it right quick."

I nod my head. "Go ahead man." He looks down at the words he wrote and then spits his fire.

I know you love it when this beat is on

Make you think about all of the niggas you've been leading on

Make me think about all of the rappers I've been feeding on

Got a feeling that's the same dudes that we speakin' on, oh word?

Finishing up the rest of his verse, I'm impressed. Working with him like this, this is one of the reasons why I see why he's such a big star. Yeah we may mess around from what I can see here, but every artist needs time to have fun. But when it comes down to business, Drake knows how to get down to it.

40 applauds him with a smile on his face. "Drake, you never fail to blow me away. That verse was exceptional. This definitely has to go on the track. Unless Rocky agrees to it since it's his track." They both look over at me for the final nod and I don't even have to think twice about.

"Hell yeah Drake you're putting that verse on the track," I say giving him a quick handshake. "And I believe I know exactly where it can go." Playing the track again, I fast forward to where after the chorus goes and let the beat play.

Looking between the two I can see they're both feeling it once again and based on the look on their faces, they agree with where the verse should be placed.

"Cut the track," says 40. I do just that and he states his opinion. "Rocky, I agree with you on this. This is where it should his verse should go. Drake you agree?"

"Yeah I do. I'm ready record it."

"Go right ahead." With that being said, Drake gets up and walks into the recording booth and places the headphones over his ears. "Are you ready?" 40 asks into the microphone. Drake gives the thumbs up and I play the track where he lays his verse.

Hearing him on this track, he's going harder than a motherfucker. And he hasn't messed up not one time. Unlike him, it takes me a few times before I can get it down. Looking at him now, I got to applaud Drake because this nigga knows how to get it done.

When he finishes laying down his verse, he steps out of the booth smiling knowing he did his thing and takes his seat.

"We have got to hear this because what he just laid down was dope," I say. I push the button to playback Drake's verse. From the very moment he started rapping I'm nodding my head to it. His verse is sick as hell and I know for sure I'm keeping this on the track.

When his verse ends I cut off the track and sit back and discuss with 40 and Drake. "Shit, I don't know about y'all but I'm loving this."

"Hell you know I'm lovin' it because it's me," says Drake.

"It definitely goes with the track. You guys already know how I feel? Rocky, if you don't mind me asking are you getting one else on the track?" asks 40.

I nod my head. "Yeah I already got Kendrick planned."

"Okay because to make a suggestion, I would consider getting a third person. I mean Kendrick will help out too but with this song yeah another person would possibly do too so that way there's no space on the song." I can agree with his opinion because that's what the Mob told me. Two or three people other people would make this track a hit.

"Yeah, I can dig you on that, 40," I say. "I've had an opinion from my group back in New York and they said two or three other people too. Okay, but I wonder who would be my third person though."

"OOH! OOH! I KNOW!" screams Drake making 40 and I jump back. "How about 2 Chainz? You know he's been in the game for a while and he's from Georgia, man. For sure he can get down on the track and tear it up. You know put a Southern tang on it."

I think about it. I do remember meeting 2 Chainz on tour and he's a pretty dope dude. I've never worked with him so I guess I could take this opportunity to work with him. Besides I couldn't think of anyone else anyway.

"I like it," I say. "2 Chainz it is. Besides I've been thinking about working with him. Yeah I'll hit him up."

"Cool, cool, man," Drake says. "Even though you already know him from the tour but he's cool as hell, A$AP."

After we got finished up with the track for the day, Drake calls in one of his servants in the house to come and walk 40 to the door so he can go home. I didn't know he had servants, but I could expect it. Soon as 40 and the servant is far away from the studio, Drake grabs me out of my seat and places me on his lap again.

"That little stunt you pulled was not funny," he says as I try to contain my laughter. "If 40 didn't come back as soon as I tried to grab you back you would be finishing up what you started."

"Oh you mean this?" I ask grinding my ass on his lap again hearing Drake moan and making him rub his hands against my thighs. This feels too good as my hands rub his legs a bit. And I can feel him poking me too.

"Damn, Rocky, don't stop," he moans. I know it feels good, but I stop and I know Drake is wondering why.

"Why did you stop?"

"Drake let's do something else. Let's get out of here."

He shrugs his shoulders. "Okay, how about I take you out on another date? You get to see Toronto and I can give you a tour of the house later."

I smile at the idea of a second date. "I would like that, Drake."

"Cool I know an awesome place we can go. Just let me make a few calls."

And soon as he makes his calls, we're out the house on our way to the location of our second date.

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒😁😁😁😀😀😉😊😋😋😉😉😉😉😄😄😄😄😄😄😏😏🙋🙋🙌🙌🙏🙏🙏❤❤💙💙💙💚💚💚💜💜💜💛💛💛💛💟💟💟💟🍟🍟🍟🍓🍓🍓🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

Hello people of Wattpad! Here is chapter 20 of Hip Hop Affairs! I hope you all enjoyed it. If you did, you know what to do. If not then that's on you.

So I can't believe Hip Hop Affairs is already at 20! Goodness this book is getting up there. Only ten more chapters until thirty and I'm not ready. This book is my baby guys and it's growing up on me. Oh I'm such a proud mommy. Hahahaha. Oh and this chapter was the longest chapter I have done so far with over 4000 words. I didn't even know I could write like that. Wow.

Well again I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter even if it wasn't much. So to my topic for the day and I'll try to make it quick.

To all my Mindless Behavior fans, well I'm sure we all heard by now Roc Royal got sentenced to two years in the pen. I saw that and said nothing. You got a kid at home and you're going to jail?! Man Roc better get it together because the Lord will show him better than he can tell him. Even though prison may seem like a hard punishment, but there's way worse and that's ending up in the grave and I don't want him to end up there. Roc I'm saying again get your stuff in order. You're too young for this! oh and today is his birthday guys! he's 19 oh my gosh. So got something to say on the topic? express yourself in the comments!

So it is 3:06 a.m. here in La La Land so as I always say:

Vote, comment, spread the word, I'm sorry Miss Jackson I am for real, and BYE EVERYONE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 3K 56
Aubrey "Ace" Graham and Lexington Santiago are both struggling through different issues from their pasts... but when they meet sparks fly, leaving th...
102K 3.7K 107
🚩🚩🚩 Chris Brown is clearly someone who wears his heart on his sleeve. A very emotional person, someone who loves hard and wants the same love in r...
5.1M 161K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
753K 24.1K 44
Her figure started trembling in fear as she was feeling her legs were getting weak. She tried to loosen his grip on her wrist but it was like if he w...